First Look: True Blood Season 4 Trailer!

Yeah, yeah, waiting sucks. I know. But you know what doesn’t suck? The fangasmic new trailer for True Blood‘s upcoming fourth season, which features a healthy portion of Sookie/Eric sexual tension, a stark naked Alcide, and a glimpse of Bill Compton as you’ve never seen him before.

Blood starts dripping again on June 26, but this should quench your thirst for the time being.

Tags: ,

Comments (35)

• More Russell please. He was the best thing about season 3.

Comment by JohnDoe – May 12, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just watched this trailer like 6 times in a row. I am so excited. But this just made me more antsy. June 26th can not come fast enough.

Comment by Jodi – May 12, 2011 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me also at least 6 times

Comment by Tatjana – May 15, 2011 04:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Alcide, stop making that noise” LOL

Comment by garrity – May 12, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think I replayed just this section 6 times! LOL!!!

Comment by txgina – May 12, 2011 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh baby….

Comment by Chelle – May 12, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s about time! Book 4 is my favourite of the entire series & I look forward to seeing a completely different side of Eric and for him & Sookie to finally get together! The preview looks awesome :)

Comment by Nik – May 12, 2011 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! Since the show started, I’ve been waiting for them to get to Season 4 so that they could start the Sookie/Eric relationship and now that its finally happening, I could not be more thrilled!

Comment by Sierra – May 12, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can not agree more. Book 4 was the bast, and that shower scene… well one can only hope it gets thrown into this season somewhere.

Comment by Fanello – May 12, 2011 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG CANNOT WAIT! More sneak peeks please!!!

Thanks Michael for providing this clip!

Comment by Mari – May 12, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FINALLY!!

Comment by aleksa – May 12, 2011 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, Yes, Y-E-S! I am so freakin excited…only 45 more days to go! Awesome-sauce!!

Comment by Dani C – May 12, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wanna see “Sooric” *-*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE SNEAK PEEKS PLEASE ;D!!

Comment by Pascal – May 12, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • June 26th can’t come soon enough! This Eric-Sookie storyline was my favorite in the book series.

Comment by M – May 12, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Quench my thirst?!?! That just made it worse, lol!

Comment by Rach – May 12, 2011 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I AM SO EXCITED!! seen this countless times today. Absolutely freak out everytime eric comes on lol. Glad to see they’re sticking to the book.:D

Comment by Jenny – May 12, 2011 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WEREPANTHER!!!

Comment by Maria – May 12, 2011 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eric is sooooooo cool. I’m a straight male but I would totally do him!

Comment by Ben – May 12, 2011 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FINALLY!!!!!!

Only been waiting three years to get past all the Compton cr*p an onto the main course.

Go Viking.

Comment by Aaine – May 12, 2011 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • haha… I highly concur!

Comment by kaye – May 12, 2011 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOw…words can’t express how crazy we’ve all been..looking for something more than a 15 second clip! June 26th cant get here fast enough!!!

Comment by BIANCA – May 12, 2011 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG HBO is bringing it this year! Eric and Sookie are smoldering!

Comment by Ashley – May 12, 2011 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG. Freaking the hell out right now. I just want to replay this over and over again. This is all too much. This is all so awesome. I may cry–or scream–or something. This season is gonna be hot. And Sookie is hilarious is this trailer. I love it. Eric is hot as usual. Jessica is gorgeous (can’t wait to have MORE of her). Bill looks like he’s gonna have an adventure. I canNOT wait for this season.

Comment by Melinda – May 12, 2011 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg I hope it isn’t more teasing with Eric n Sookie…. Hurry up June 26!! So much hottness in this video from Alex and Joe :drools:

Comment by S – May 12, 2011 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait either! I ill have to suffer through the Sookie & Eric scenes, but I hope she will forgive Bill soon!

Comment by Liz – May 13, 2011 04:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely thought that the season began on June 13th….

Comment by o.o – May 13, 2011 06:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been waiting so long for them to get to the end of the Bill-Sookie yawn-fest and start with book 4! Of course, this is also where Alcide starts becoming a douche, which will be sad to watch, but I want amnesiac Eric!

Comment by Alice – May 13, 2011 06:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dayum, Alcide is one fine werewolf. Anybody who hasn’t read Dead Reckoning had better get on it. Alcide makes a cameo. Let’s just say I wouldn’t have had the same reaction Sookie did.

Comment by Leah – May 13, 2011 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg!!! it looks so good!

Comment by sadini – May 13, 2011 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Não vejo a hora!
    *———————*
    True blood é a melhor série de todos os tempos!
    Espero MUITO ansiosamente!
    Que venha 26 de junho! \o/

Comment by Jéssica – May 13, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eric and Sookie FINALLY! Notice how even Sookie’s personality is better too. This is gonna be one HOTT season.

Comment by Denise – May 13, 2011 10:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just hope Alan Ball keeps the Eric/Sookie portions of Book 4. He can change the rest to whatever he wants.

Comment by TVDIVA – May 23, 2011 11:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Russell?? Omg, someone did not read the books! Russell was a character added in the tv series. Guy makes my skin crawl. For those of u who have read the books and can appreciate the characters they did stick too, I know this season is going to be interesting.

Comment by vampedup – June 1, 2011 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, nice trailer!! I already watched True blood season 4. I liked it so much. It has really good story. Also, I heard some news that True blood season 5 is coming. I really want to watch season 5 in a hurry. True blood is one of my favorite HBO series.

Comment by Geun Wu Park – December 1, 2011 05:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The best series… i like blood

Comment by bob – July 2, 2013 01:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post