Fringe Exclusive: Seth Gabel Returning Full-Time

Looks like someone’s going to take advantage of that fancy new “bridge” between universes next season on Fringe — and that someone is Seth Gabel!

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that the actor — who has recurred the last two seasons as Bolivia’s “Over There” colleague, Lincoln Lee — will return in Season 4 as a full-fledged series regular.

Fringe Finale Exclusive: WTF Just Happened?! Producers Answer (Some) Burning Questions!

In a March episode, viewers finally met Linc’s “Over Here” doppelganger — a mild-mannered FBI desk jockey. But I think it’s safe to say it’s the immensely popular alt-Linc who will be the version we see more of come fall.

This marks Gabel’s first full-time series gig since he starred as silver-spooned brat Jeremy Darling on ABC’s Dirty Sexy Money.

Fringe Spoiler: New Intel on The Top-Secret ‘Bridge’

I’m going to go out on a limb and say Fringe fans will greet this news with open and loving arms. Feel free to back me up on that in the comments.

Comments (199)

• yay! he’s a great character. hopefully he’ll get some fauxlivia action this season.

Comment by rip van winkle – May 11, 2011 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh my fricking goodness I am too excited I love Lincoln Lee! He became my favorite character over this season. I just began to adore him. His sarcastic humor and cheeky smile. I’m SO pleased. Him and fauxlivia are awesome together. He made me like her.

Thank you Seth Gabel for signing on and thanks Fringe peeps for signing him on he’s AWESOME!

Comment by Kat – May 12, 2011 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree kat! I was like hmmm, well if someone as lovely and awesome as HIM can love Fauxliv, then fine, I like her too… =P
        Also, the whole trying-to-save-both-universes thing too helped, but yes :)

Comment by Tallulah – June 1, 2011 09:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally love Lincoln! I like the Alt. Lincoln, though. The original One is…nerdy. Me and my sister call the Alt. Lincoln “Puncoln” (Punk+Lincoln) and the original One is Nelincoln (Nerdy+Lincoln)

Comment by Tizzy – February 9, 2014 04:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had a hunch this was coming.

Comment by Jacob – May 11, 2011 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news!!!

Comment by Sam – May 11, 2011 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, I love this character. He is such a sweetie and a cutie. But don’t bring back the wierd nerdy other version of him.

Comment by mel – May 11, 2011 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I LIKE the nerdy this side version of him. I hope that version becomes part of Olivia’s team. They will be needing someone to replace Peter anyways.

Comment by Tasha – May 11, 2011 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Peter won`t be needing replacing for long, I`m sure. There is room in either universe, for Peter AND an ACTION Lincoln.

Comment by hadenb – May 11, 2011 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I like Over There’s Lincoln. I feel I could LOVE Over Here’s. Hopefully we’ll get to see a little bit of both next season.

Comment by Jacob – May 11, 2011 11:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I like this side’s Licoln Lee. Love having two of each. It makes the show more exciting.

Comment by jlark11 – May 12, 2011 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes. Love Seth Gabel, and Lincoln Lee. Awesome.

Comment by Mike – May 11, 2011 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES! I love Seth Gabel in everything he does – he was so scary-crazy in Nip/Tuck, and then delightfully spoiled but good hearted in DSM. Having him on Fringe, my favorite show, is fantastic!

Comment by Q – May 12, 2011 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks! It’s like a spoiler without being a spoiler ;)

Comment by ck – May 11, 2011 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Charlie Francis? Does that mean we get to see more of alt-him? I miss him so much!

Comment by Adrienne – May 11, 2011 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I assume that Charlie will continue to show up as a recurring character in the alt-universe storylines, as he did this year. However, Kirk Acevedo has a pilot at NBC (Prime Suspect) that’s been getting good buzz, so if it gets picked up, he may not be as prominent in Season 4. It’ll all depend on how many guest appearances his contract would allow him to make.

Comment by Jared – May 11, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I like Charlie very much. Of course I’d like to have him as a regular, but as a recurring character is good as well, since he shows up now and again.

Comment by Mica – May 11, 2011 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wait, they’re now doing a U.S Prime Suspect!?!? And I was scared when SYFY started a U.S Being Human! Anyhow, Love Lincoln(both versions) and Charlie, so this this season should be fun.

Comment by Eross – May 16, 2011 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I miss Charlie too!! Everytime we watched an episode in the beginning we always said “hope they never get rid of Charlie, we love him” and then we were sooo upset when they killed him!!! Please bring him back.

Comment by Mel – May 11, 2011 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome. I can hardly wait until September/October/November for new episodes.
    I do hope the Fringe team is planning an endgame, and gets the network on board for a specific duration of the show. I could easily see them being able to wrap up the series in the next 22, but if they need another 22 beyond that, I hope WB and Fox can come to an agreement.

Comment by John Berggren – May 11, 2011 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now that Peter is ‘gone’ Will he be in the middle of the love triangle between the Olivias??? :-P

Comment by trylobyte – May 11, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Funny – my immediate thought was something along those lines, i.e. since Linc doesn’t seem to have a chance with Fauxlivia then he might be more open to Olivia.

Comment by SAM – May 11, 2011 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Excellent news!!! I like Lincoln Lee….both versions! I wonder if he will be the father of Faux’s baby now….if the non-existence of Peter shifts the paternity to Lincoln. He was the closest person to Faux outside of her BF.

Comment by Irishgirl – May 11, 2011 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s a fascinating question – I hadn’t thought about that part of
        peter’s disappearance. Will Fauxlivia still have a baby at all? It’s more interesting if yes, but they’ll have some serious ‘splaining to do!

Comment by Matt – May 11, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Nope there is no baby. I don’t know who twittered it but without Peter there is no baby.

Comment by Martine – May 11, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Without peter theres no reason for walter to rip the universe. Peter has to be somewhere otherwise none of the last four seasons happened.

Comment by ev – May 11, 2011 04:03 PM PDT
          • Exactly…without Peter, there is no baby. But if there’s no Peter, how & why did Walter 1st cross-over? Wasnt his action the first hole? Is Peter really gone for good? I dont understand why a deal wasnt worked out! Im glad Jeremy Darling got a new gig…but why did Peter leave? I apologize for asking if Im the only person in the Universe that doesnt know.

Comment by debbiedee – May 11, 2011 10:55 PM PDT
        • I don’t think the writers even contemplate these questions when developing a script. I don’t know if they even look back to see where they’ve been. They leave the gaps and the holes and questions for us, the audience, to try an figure out.

Comment by Ruthie – May 12, 2011 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ve been wondering if there will even be a baby… if he never existed that could be a bit of a problem.

Comment by allie – May 11, 2011 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wouldn’t Altivia still be with Frank since there was no Peter to ruin that?

Comment by Claire – May 11, 2011 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I contemplated that possibility too. That would seem to be the easiest fix to the baby angle, and the one I think they are most likely pursue. Babies and sci-fi don’t normally gel. I guess I like the idea of Lincoln and Faux together since he loves her so much.

Comment by Irishgirl – May 11, 2011 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’d like for Lincoln to end up with Altivia too, mostly cause the way he cares for her is just so… Lovable. Plus, that frees up Peter to be with the woman he belongs to be. :D

Comment by Claire – May 11, 2011 11:22 AM PDT
          • Well… If Peter didn’t exist and thus neither the baby, then there’s no point in fauklivia’s ex bf leavin her in the first place. So it’d be stupid to have Lee as Fauxlivia’s new love…

Comment by Akshaye – May 11, 2011 04:42 PM PDT
  • Yay! I love Lee!!!

Comment by Daniela – May 11, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I only care about Joshua Jackson coming back.

Comment by Donna – May 11, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He will come back.Don’t worry.

Happy for Seth Gabel.Lincoln is such a great character.

Comment by Fre – May 11, 2011 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sure he’s coming back. His character doesn’t hold much interest for me. He doesn’t appeal to me as a leading/romantic actor. It’s Walter and Olivia that carry the show. Now we have some eye candy with Seth Gabel!

Comment by Audrey – May 11, 2011 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree…without Peter, no one’s going to want to watch the next season, which means the ratings will drop like lead, and then the show will end up being cancelled.

Comment by tee – May 11, 2011 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Argh! Peter IS coming back!! I wish people would stop saying he’s left, when a simple look online reveals that J Jackson is still contracted for the entire next season.

Great news about a regular Lincoln though.

Comment by SH31 – May 12, 2011 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news!

Comment by Will – May 11, 2011 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is sweet news man! How is he going to deal with being in love w 2 Olivia’s

Comment by burn0321 – May 11, 2011 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I knew this was coming and I absolutely love it, He may not take Charlie’s place in my heart but he is a very welcome addition!!

Comment by RiffRaff – May 11, 2011 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After a Bad season ender this makes me very happy.Both Agent Lees are very cool…Lets be straight.If this show does not get more people watching this will be the end of FRINGE.I hope they move it and put it with another show that will help it.

Comment by NickC – May 11, 2011 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES! Best news ever!

Comment by Julio – May 11, 2011 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This, I like.

Lincoln Lee is a good character, JP an JW did good making this move.

Comment by Pat – May 11, 2011 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t realize that I was a fan of Seth Gabel until I saw Lincoln Lee. This is welcome news!

Comment by Laurel – May 11, 2011 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news!

Comment by Pamela – May 11, 2011 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess since they cut Josh Jackson and got rid of Peter, they had a budget for new cast member. Too bad, Peter was the only reason I still watched. Wish they had been canceled.

Comment by mare – May 11, 2011 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Josh Jackson is coming back to Fringe.

Comment by Pamela – May 11, 2011 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Um…they didn’t cut JJ. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005045/news Simmer down.

Comment by DrewH – May 11, 2011 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Josh Jackson is still a full series regular. He will be back…we’re just going to have a different version of Peter than we’ve seen before, probably.

Comment by Jess – May 11, 2011 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just want to echo what a silly comment this is. Apart from the fact that you can easily clarify his series regular status by using google, anyone with TV experience would caution you to assume a cast member who disappears in a season finale wont’ be back the next season.
      Further – no actor/actress/character is greater than the needs of a story. If their death or disappearance moves the story forward, all the better for it. I can’t imagine getting invested in a show and having it all hang on one character. If that were the case, you could just watch Dawsons Creek reruns over and over.

Comment by John Berggren – May 11, 2011 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ok, then. Let’s kill Walter and see how long the show lasts. Fringe is very much a character story.

Comment by Catherine – May 11, 2011 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If Walter’s death made for a better story, I would be all for it. There are no stakes when characters you’ve grown to love HAVE to live for you to continue enjoying the show.
          If I were in charge of the show I’d be very hesitant to remove or kill any of the characters precisely for the reason you’re referencing – but if the story calls for it and it makes for a better show, I’d rather they have the balls to do it. I’d also like to think that the audience would respect the decision and enjoy the story.

Comment by John Berggren – May 11, 2011 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Well, that is your opinion and I have mine. And that’s OK.

Comment by Aimee – May 11, 2011 11:13 AM PDT
        • If Peter never existed would either Walter have made the machine to go to alternate universe? I think the entire story would change.

Comment by James – May 12, 2011 03:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wow, that’s a silly thought. The core characters DO matter. And if the writers mess with them too much, the ratings will just keep sliding.

I trust the writers understand this, so I’m not worried… yet.

Comment by Freddo – May 11, 2011 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It would take a miracle for the ratings of Fringe to move in a positive direction. Don’t jump on me for saying as much – I’m a huge fan of Fringe. It’s my #1 show on TV right now. Given the position the show is in, though, I’d say that nothing should be disregarded because it might interrupt the ratings.
          To me, at this point, they should be balls-to-the-wall. They should do anything and everything that makes sense for the story, and don’t mind the ratings evermuch. I hope that Fringe makes a phenomenal 5 year series – but the producers would be unwise to plan on a season 5, unless there is another sweetheart deal waiting in the wings that I don’t know about.

Comment by John Berggren – May 11, 2011 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I am glad that you agree. It’s going to be awhile, but I am going to trust it will be OK.

Comment by Aimee – May 11, 2011 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Just want to point out what a silly comment yours is. First, have you ever heard of a little show called House? If that show doesn’t hang on one character, I don’t know what does. Second, in my experience, a good show never does anything that big without resolution. The cliffhanger wouldn’t have been the Observers noting that Peter never existed if they weren’t going to explore that.

And, maybe you are wiser than everyone else, but somehow, when an EP says someone will be back, I tend to believe them over your experience.

Comment by Emily – May 11, 2011 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The first part of my comment affirms that Peter will be back per the producers comments – so I don’t know where you are going with that. And sure, a show with a TITLE CHARACTER would probably not do well with the loss of that TITLE CHARACTER – but evenso it’s been known to happen – check out Valerie/Valerie’s Family/The Hogan Family for a solid example.
          I don’t look at Fringe in the league of HOUSE. I look at Fringe in the league of shows like LOST or BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. Neither show was shy about making characters you care about gone. If you love the character at the expense of the show, you are probably not invested in the SHOW. FRINGE is greater than the sum of it’s parts, no matter how wonderful each of those parts is.
          The comment was in reference to someone wanting to quit watching the show and wishing it was cancelled because of their misunderstanding that the disappearance of PETER meant that JOSHUA JACKSON would not be returning next year. My point is that even if that was true – the loss of one character making you turn on the show and wish it was cancelled probably means you aren’t a FRINGE fan in the first place. I think JOSHUA JACKSON has more respect for FRINGE than that.

Comment by John Berggren – May 11, 2011 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • “If you love the character at the expense of the show, you are probably not invested in the SHOW.” No, I would say most people are invested in the character relationships on the show… which are “the show” to most of us.

Comment by Donna – May 11, 2011 11:18 AM PDT
          • John Berggren, I think that her point was that contrary to what you said, it isn’t at all unimaginable to get invested in a show and have it hang all on one character. Careful about speaking in absolutes.

But I know what you mean. I’m tired of seeing declarations that Peter is gone and so is their viewership. Think, people. Fringe fans have got to be smarter than that.

Comment by Seth – May 11, 2011 11:23 AM PDT
          • The fact that the Observers made a comment that “peter” never existed implies that they are doing far more then just watching. That on a cosmic level they are actually interfering for some reason. Now, is it a possibility that they make it so those in this “room” at liberty island don’t remember “peter” in an attempt to force them to solve the two universes being destroyed from an angle other then using a machine?
            Fringe is NOTHING if not willing to give us the same actors, with changed around characters, in different times even. I suggest we all wait and see.

Comment by Kevin – May 11, 2011 08:53 PM PDT
    • I’m so embarrassed for you right now.

Comment by pwincess – May 11, 2011 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • awesome. ive grown to like his character.

Comment by cris – May 11, 2011 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Super excited. Love Lincoln Lee. I like our Lincoln Lee Clark Kentesqueness.

Comment by Megan – May 11, 2011 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is great news. More Lincoln in hopefully BOTH universes is a good thing.

Any news about Charlie/Kirk Acevedo?

Comment by Dave – May 11, 2011 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like him and glad to see he is there but i was really hoping for Charlie Francis played by Kirk. I was told that it depends on a tv series pick up if he will be back. What about Joshua Jackson as Peter..the Fanale is confusing..It looks like he might not be returning as Peter =( they are forgetting about him already after he vanished and doesn’t exist now.

Comment by Missy – May 11, 2011 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy! I love Lincoln on both sides and was hoping he’s be around permanently. Woo-hoo!

Comment by Lisa – May 11, 2011 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This makes me sooooo happy! Seth Gabel has been fantastic; I like both Lincoln Lees (and hope he can woo Fauxlivia). Now, if they’ll bring back Kirk Acevedo full-time (you gotta have the awesomeness of Charlie Francis, especially to work with Alt Lincoln Lee), and somehow bring Peter back into the sweet, rich relationships he has had with Walter and with Olivia, I’ll be satisfied.

Comment by Cass – May 11, 2011 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is great news Lincoln/Seth was a great addition last season. And I disagree we wont see ‘our’ Lincoln. I suspect with Peter never existing that Lincoln would be similar to their Lincoln as well

Comment by Daniel – May 11, 2011 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This alone is worth the s4 Fringe renewal.

Comment by Araceli – May 11, 2011 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! I love love love Lee!
    But he deserves better, not that phony bi**h he’s in love with.

Comment by Fernanda – May 11, 2011 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arms open and loving, check
    Excitement for Season 4, check
    Ausiello Fringe Scope, Love!

Comment by austin – May 11, 2011 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I much prefer Kirk as Charlie.

Comment by KARL – May 11, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is such bad news. These writers have treated Josh like crap all season long and now they HIRE SETH FREAKING GABEL? Wonderful, I guess Lincoln will replace Peter, on the show and in the fans hearts. Poor Josh, shafted for 3 years by Anna, John and seth.

Comment by Rew12 – May 11, 2011 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, yes, poor Josh for getting great material for the past three seasons, being one of the most crucial characters on a much-loved cult series, and having steady acting work for which he’s well compensated. Poor Josh!

Comment by Rob – May 11, 2011 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If Peter is soooooooo crucial to the show then WHY DOESN’T HE EXIST?

Comment by Rew12 – May 11, 2011 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hahaha! Well said. Joshua Jackson LOVES the show, too. And he isn’t being written off.

Comment by Cass – May 11, 2011 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t get what is the problem.

Joshua WILL come back in season 4, producers confirm that.
      Seth joins the cast as series regular but he will not replace Joshua.

Comment by Fre – May 11, 2011 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Christ….you need to calm down. Josh Jackson hasn’t been replaced and isn’t leaving. They’ve said that many times. And Peter has been central to the story/mythology for all three seasons. If you feel he’s been shafted for three years, then your blame lies on the writers and producers, not his fellow actors.

Comment by Irishgirl – May 11, 2011 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG OMG! Thank you, Fox! And thanks TVLine for the news!

Comment by Annie – May 11, 2011 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! I love his character, so dorky and funny….and his performance during the Fauxlivia birth scene was one of the best performances this season!

Comment by Steven – May 11, 2011 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I keep watching the birth scene over and over again. Seth’s performance was wonderful.

Comment by Gayle – May 12, 2011 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am delighted with this news, Lincoln is one of my favourite characters on the show. I wonder if he will help Olivia out over here in absence of Peter? Obviously Peter will be back in the end but I do adore FBI Lincoln as well

Comment by Lou – May 11, 2011 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wonderful. Does this mean even less screentime for Nina now? Maybe Fringe should give more time to the characters who have been there since the beginning before adding another regular.

Comment by Coco – May 11, 2011 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree with this. I hope we don’t see less of Nina, Broyles and Astrid. Writers they are just as important as the others.

Comment by Emily – May 11, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you!! Couldn’t agree more!

Comment by saywah – May 11, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • exactly my feelings. what about giving more screen time for Astrid, Broyles and Nina instead of promoting recurring actors to regular? way to go, Fringe. ¬¬

Comment by RT – May 11, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whooohooo! This partially makes up for the news of fox canceling chicago code. Okay doesn’t make up for it but helps ease the pain a little!

Comment by Ashley – May 11, 2011 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well I’m not very happy about this but I guess as long he stays away from “our” Olivia! Great now I’m going to be emo all summer. Sorry guys guess I’m not much of Lincoln fan.

Comment by soc – May 11, 2011 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Count me as one not exactly thrilled about this. I like Peter’s character, and if he doesn’t show up soon, I may lose interest. I like Walter, Olivia and Peter’s dynamic.

Comment by Aimee – May 11, 2011 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Glad I’m not the only one who feels this way. POLIVIA FTW!!

Comment by soc – May 11, 2011 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I do like Seth, and think that the Lincoln Lee character has potential. But the finale has left me wary. I missed Peter in the Over There episodes, but it was a good story. But I don’t want to see too many episodes without him. Sorry, but Fringe:”The Search for Peter” doesn’t interest me. Guess we’ll see.

Comment by Aimee – May 11, 2011 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. If Lincoln is supposed to replace Peter, I, too, am not happy about this. I want Peter back!

Comment by Ruthei – May 12, 2011 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I don’t really like Lincoln either and never did. And it’s not even to do with the whole romantic storyline. He just rubbed me the wrong way from the first episode he was in.

There’s something off about him to me. And it was pretty much confirmed with how he treated the Frank proposing to Alt-Livia news. Kind of a dick move dude.

Having said that, I prefer our version of Lincoln so maybe that will balance it out.

Comment by Sarah – May 13, 2011 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! This is great news!

Comment by Michelle – May 11, 2011 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY that is AWESOME news!!!! I love Lincoln!! Especially alt-Lincoln, but Lincoln over here has a place in my heart as well! AND this means that Fauxlivia can have her love interest (fingers crossed) so when Olivia finds Peter they can be one big happy family…I might be pushing it with that lol but YAY!!!!

Comment by Fringie6989 – May 11, 2011 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So freaking awesome. I love that guy! Here’s hoping he and Alt Liv finally make a go of it.

Comment by brynna – May 11, 2011 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That it is great news!!
    but i really really want Charlie Francis, but the thing is, if Linc can cross anytime, what will happen, he will fall in love with our Olivia or what?

Comment by Lore – May 11, 2011 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Seth Gabel, but I really hope the writers don’t seriously believe that most fans care equally for the Other Side characters. It’s bad enough that they zapped Peter out of existence (and, by extension the Walter and Olivia that we knew). Please, I love the show and fought hard for its renewal, but I didn’t expect to be “rewarded” by having one of my favorite characters disappear. Bring Peter back, AND SOON.

Comment by Donna – May 11, 2011 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess I’m the only person who can’t stand Lincoln Lee. … I’d much prefer Charlie or “Alt Astrid” 2 Lincoln “Lovelorn” Lee. He’s such a pansy when it comes 2 Olivia. Also that thing where he can’t keep a secret got old quick. Didn’t he tell her fiance she was pregnant when he wasn’t suppose to?

Comment by Guess What – May 11, 2011 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Trust me your not the only one. I feel the same way.

Comment by m – May 11, 2011 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, her fiance discovered that information himself in the ambulance. Lincoln spilled the beans that Frank was going to propose to Fauxlivia.

Comment by Irishgirl – May 11, 2011 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re definitely not the only one. I found Over There’s Lee to be a shallow, boring, immature character, and utterly unattractive. I liked the Over Here version slightly better, but I find Seth Gabel bland as an actor. I was hoping we’d seen the end of the Red-Verse, but it seems not, and I’m disappointed.

Comment by D – May 11, 2011 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah me either. I never liked Lincoln. More Alt-Charlie and Alt-Astrid would be WAY better.

He told Altlivia that Frank was proposing to her. I thought that was dodgy and manipulative.

Comment by Sandra – May 13, 2011 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry to nit pick, But isn’t the “over there” Olivia names Faux-Livia and not Bolivia? Fuax as in the fake one.

Comment by Elvis G – May 11, 2011 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Fans created the Fauxlivia moniker. The actors and writers called her Bolivia….as in Olivia B….but then adopted the fan moniker in an episode as it became more prevalent in reviews and interviews.

Comment by Irishgirl – May 11, 2011 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Open and Loving Arms here.

Comment by Pam – May 11, 2011 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is wonderful news, he’s the only character from Over There that I like.

Comment by Brandon – May 11, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Brandon, no offense,but all the characters “over there” are pretty much the same as over here…LOL!

Comment by Judy Burton – May 11, 2011 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There is a sad almost tragic quality to the character. Props to Seth Gabel for his sensitive portrayal of Lincoln. Further to this… I suspect that with Peter having been erased from history, Lincoln will somehow fit in as a romance interest for either one or both Olivias in both worlds. But I fear his character is destined for some kind of tragic end and/or twist because obviously there will be a need to search for Peter. There will be persistent clues that will compel Olivia (either or both of them) to search for him. Such as reference to Peter in the first peoples book or the drawing of Peter in the machine will mysteriously appear. Or the drawing of Peter and Olivia in the field of tulips. The question will persist early by everyone; who is Peter? The search and subsequent recovery of Peter will bring Olivia back with him eventually and this will lead to Lincoln’s tragic end in some way. Really I’m just guessing but I can the writers going in that direction.

Comment by Kaibosh – May 11, 2011 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Interesting idea. I wouldn’t mind seeing that.

Comment by Donna – May 11, 2011 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s very interesting. But as long he doesn’t fall for “our” Olivia, because then I would be heartbroken. I can’t wait to see how they’re going to bring Peter back! Maybe they should pair Lincoln with Astrid, girl needs some action.

Comment by S.H – May 11, 2011 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wonderful news! Yet one more reason to look forward to the new season. Can’t wait.

Comment by Stacey – May 11, 2011 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • awesome! i love his character, lincoln is so sweet, he and fauxlivia are so meant to be!! and let’s face it seth gabel is hot!

Comment by emy26 – May 11, 2011 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So thrilled to hear this!

Comment by Erin – May 11, 2011 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post