Exclusive

Raising Hope Exclusive First Look: It's Martha Plimpton vs. Jaime Pressly!

Tonight, My Name Is Earl returns. Only its name is Raising Hope, and Jason Lee isn’t on.

This time, Greg Garcia — executive producer of both shows — has Earl alumni Jaime Pressly and Ethan Suplee guesting as neighbors that the Chances accidentally eavesdrop on, thanks to their granddaughter’s… well, the title of the episode is “Baby Monitor.” That might be kinda a clue!

Press play below, and we’ll let the stars give you the scoop themselves…

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Scoop, Spoilers

1. Jenny says:

Not a fan of MNIE, but I love this show. My favorite comedy on tv!!!

2. Jenny says:

Not a fan of MNIE, but I love this show. My favorite comedy on tv!!!

3. Jaime Pressly’s okay, but bring on Ethan Suplee!!!!

4. Eli and Celeste says:

I hope this is just a guest spot and not permanent because we do not need famous faces to promote it. My family and I love Raising hope, our favorite line? Smoke on that, jerk!

• As long as the ratings are good you don’t need famous faces promoting it. But I’m sure this is more of an on set reunion than anything else since Garcia exec produced My Name is Earl and Raising Hope, and Pressly and Suplee starred on that show.

5. sherimoonzombie says:

RH is the best comedy on tv right now. Even the promos crack me up. Er, I guess that’s the point…..

6. Jason S says:

Pinky and Randy back together!!!! Yeah!!!!

7. Lynn mann says:

Don’t start putting people from other shows in :(
    My fav line is from Bert, Private hell’
    Raising Hope is brilliant!