Raising Hope Exclusive First Look: It's Martha Plimpton vs. Jaime Pressly!

Tonight, My Name Is Earl returns. Only its name is Raising Hope, and Jason Lee isn’t on.

This time, Greg Garcia — executive producer of both shows — has Earl alumni Jaime Pressly and Ethan Suplee guesting as neighbors that the Chances accidentally eavesdrop on, thanks to their granddaughter’s… well, the title of the episode is “Baby Monitor.” That might be kinda a clue!

Press play below, and we’ll let the stars give you the scoop themselves…

Comments (8)

• Not a fan of MNIE, but I love this show. My favorite comedy on tv!!!

Comment by Jenny – May 10, 2011 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not a fan of MNIE, but I love this show. My favorite comedy on tv!!!

Comment by Jenny – May 10, 2011 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jaime Pressly’s okay, but bring on Ethan Suplee!!!!

Comment by Jason C. Wilkerson – May 10, 2011 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope this is just a guest spot and not permanent because we do not need famous faces to promote it. My family and I love Raising hope, our favorite line? Smoke on that, jerk!

Comment by Eli and Celeste – May 10, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As long as the ratings are good you don’t need famous faces promoting it. But I’m sure this is more of an on set reunion than anything else since Garcia exec produced My Name is Earl and Raising Hope, and Pressly and Suplee starred on that show.

Comment by Jason C. Wilkerson – May 10, 2011 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • RH is the best comedy on tv right now. Even the promos crack me up. Er, I guess that’s the point…..

Comment by sherimoonzombie – May 10, 2011 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pinky and Randy back together!!!! Yeah!!!!

Comment by Jason S – May 10, 2011 09:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t start putting people from other shows in :(
    My fav line is from Bert, Private hell’
    Raising Hope is brilliant!

Comment by Lynn mann – May 11, 2011 03:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post