Fox Cancels Human Target, Lie To Me, Chicago Code, Two Others

Fox went on a killing spree late Tuesday, canceling five bubble shows including Human Target and Lie to Me.

The network also axed freshman comedies Breaking In and Traffic Light as well as Shield creator Shawn Ryan’s rookie cop drama The Chicago Code.

Fox Renews Bones For Seventh Season

The cancellations come one week before Fox is set to unveil its fall schedule to advertisers.

Fox, however, was also in the mood for addition as well as subtraction, granting orders to several new series including the Bones spinoff and J.J. Abrams’ Alcatraz.

House Picked Up For Season 8

TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard has been updated to reflect this evening’s bloodbath.

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Cancellations, News, Scoop

1. Den says:

Верните Lie to me на экран, это самый лучший сериал на планете!!!

2. Lindsay Regan says:

Please bring back Lie to Me! We need another season to see what happens between Foster and Lightman!!!

3. bob says:

the dumbing down of usa by fox. good job pendejos!

4. Lord Shen says:

one word for logan and rhea on this stupid show:

QUIT YOUR BITCHING!
    ————————————

jesus, every damn episode, we had to put up with those losers whining, and man
    did it tick me off.

seriously, one episode where logan just freaking loses it is when Cal sent him somewhere
    and he almost got blown up.

{he should of gotten blown up, since he’s such a useless character and that way we wouldn’t have to see his fugly face and hear his stupid whining}

and so he’s just screaming at him for the entire episode, like EXCUSE ME PIECE OF TRASH but how the hell was he supposed to know you’ll get blown up huh, SO SHUT UP!

SHUT UP!

that’s what I yelled at him before turning it off and watching something else cause I just couldn’t take it anymore.

jeez.

and how about rhea, always stupid scared look on her face, god just hate both of them, HOW DARE they ruin this show with their constant whining!

so yeah, I couldn’t take those two douches whining, like it’s funny when Axel on “The
    Midlde” does it cause he’s a teenager so he gets away with it, but when your a adult
    on a drama or whatever the hell “Lie to Me” is, it’s not funny, it’s stupid and annoying.

screw this show, I love Tim Roth but can’t take it anymore, hell my sister can have it
    since she likes shows that are garbage anyways.

{don’t make fun of her, she’s the best sister in the whole wide world!}

god just realized, they’re no better then leonard on the big bang theory, since he’s a
    whiny basketcase too.

if I want to see Tim Roth I can just watch some of his movies, since I have about
    eight of them.

yeah I don’t need this garbage, thanks for ruining it logan and rhea, god what
    douchefaces.

as Eric Harris The Columbine Killer would say:

QUIT YOUR BITCHING!
    ———————————

5. brittani says:

if there’s no lie to me then there’s no reason to even flip to fox at all…

6. brian says:

The Chicago acode was really good

7. vick says:

I think this show is a show with a human realaty they did to put it with a better time slot.

8. I just can’t believe that Lie To Me was just cancelled just like these … I’m really really sad about that

9. Tyler farrell says:

BRING BACK LIE TO ME CAL NEEDS TO MARRY FOSTER!!!!!!! I’LL BE HIS BEST MAN!!!

10. Liar says:

LIE TO ME MUST BACK

11. Yander says:

Lie to me and Himan target are great! I don’t believe FOX’s comments about ratings. Think they crazy or they just dumb.