Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Smallville, Chuck, Private Practice, House and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: I hear there’s an unexpected romance on the rise in the season finale of Glee. Any hints as to who is involved? —Aimee
Ausiello:
Here’s what I can tell you about the finale, and it may or may not be related to your question: Everything — relationships, Nationals, etc. — comes down to [spoiler].

Question: So I was thinking about the upcoming Glee death. Can you confirm or deny if the doomed character is a New Directions member? –Jacqueline
Ausiello:
I can — and I will — deny.

Question: I am a closet ABC Family watcher and really enjoy Pretty Little Liars. Got any juicy scoop? —Jay
Ausiello:
Guess who’s finally showing her face in Rosewood? Ali’s mama! The soap is casting the recurring role of Jessica DiLaurentis, the late teen’s mother who comes to town to attend a sure-to-be-sabotoged tribute to her daughter. The role’s recurring so I guess she’s gonna stick around for a bit.

Question: I’ve heard there are two endings for the One Tree Hill finale — one to be used as a season finale and one for a series finale. Does that mean we will find out if it has been renewed for a ninth season before the finale airs? —Erin
Ausiello:
You’re actually going to find out right now: The show is returning next season for roughly 13 episodes. I’m willing to bet all of my Super Smurfs on it. As a result, I assume they’ll go with the season finale airing May 17.

Question: Got Law & Order: CI scoop? — Louis
Ausiello:
As a matter of fact, I do. The L&O offshoot is gearing up to put its own spin on The Social Network… only, being from the L&O-verse, there’s a murder as well as a lawsuit. From what I can glean, the episode, which is currently casting, splits the Mark Zuckerberg character in two: a hot-chick website inventor and her sleazebag partner.

Question: Just a little clue about the blind item about two characters returning to a hit drama at the end of this season? Are they both men? Women? One of each?
—Paula
They’re both women.

Question: Got anything on this season’s final two episodes of House? —Chris
Ausiello:
Do I ever. Sources confirm to me exclusively that someone’s going to be a first-time daddy! And in possibly related news…

Question: Where is House‘s new bride Domenika? Will she turn up in the season finale? —Renata
Yes, but in name only.

Question: Got any Bored to Death intel? —Mark
Ausiello:
Casting Scoop! Happy Endings‘ Casey Wilson has landed a Season 3 guest spot as an old girlfriend of Jonathan’s (Jason Schwartzman) who runs into him on the eve of her wedding day. Speaking of Happy Endings, how’s that second-season pickup coming ABC? Don’t let me down.

Question: Please can you give us any Private Practice scoop on Addison and Sam? Is their split permanent? —Jacklyn
Ausiello:
Kinda sounds like it. Although EP Shonda Rhimes says, “Just because they broke up doesn’t mean that they’re going to stay broken up,” the boss lady acknowledges that they always faced long odds as a couple. “From the minute Addison arrived in L.A. she’s been saying she wants to have a baby, and she sort of put that on the backburner [while she was with Sam],” she explains. “Now she’s sort of at the place where she’s ready to face it. Plus, she is dating the ex-husband of her best friend. That is a messy situation to be in. However justified and lovely and wonderful they are together, it’s a messy situation. And it stays messy.”

Question: This is it Mike. Your last chance ever to give out Smallville scoop. Make it a good one worthy of the Man of Steel. —Joel
Ausiello:
OMG, the pressure! OK, I’ve got two words for you Joel: Surprise. Cameo.

Question: Modern Family finale? Something? Anything? Bueller? —Denise
Ausiello:
The episode ends with the prospect of a significant life change for one branch of the Pritchett family tree.

Question: Cougar Town! Any scoop on the Hawaii-set season finale? —Renee
Ausiello:
Curious what the Hawaiian version of Penny Can looks like? Well, you’re about to find out!

Question: Can you tell us if the person dying on Bones this week is a regular or recurring character? —Alyssa

Question: Deets on the Chuck finale, please! —Megan
Ausiello:
Images of Yvonne Strahovski in a wedding dress have leaked. The show recently shot scenes on location at a Los Angeles-area church. The entire season has been building towards a Chuck-Sarah wedding. Yet in spite of all of this, exec producer Chris Fedak says fans shouldn’t assume those two crazy kids will end up getting hitched in Monday’s finale. “Just because we may’ve shot something at a church doesn’t mean [there's a wedding],” he teases. “Once you see how our season finale works there should be a degree of doubt. It’s structured in such a way that we don’t know if Chuck and Sarah are going to get together in the end.”

Question: Worst-case scenario — Chuck doesn’t get renewed. Will producers excise the finale’s top-secret cliffhangery epilogue that’s supposed to set up Season 5? —Ryan
Ausiello:
Good question. Let’s ask Fedak. “From a technical perspective, we probably won’t know the fate of the show until after we lock the cut of the finale,” he says. “However, I really like this ending that we’ve built and I think it works no matter what situation we’re going into. I really love this episode. I don’t think I would change it.”

Question: Castle fans are holding our breath waiting for the finale, which has already been described as “explosive” and “mind-blowing”! Any other last-minute scoop to tide us over until Monday? —Cheryl
Ausiello:
The final scene of the episode features nearly the entire cast. Draw your own conclusions.

Question: What can you tell us about Lisa and Ben’s reappearance on Supernatural in the May 20 finale? —Bonnie
Ausiello:
Their return will “test Dean’s resolve,” reveals exec producer Ben Edlund. “It’s going to [force] him to choose what kind of hero he’s going to be. As we always knew, one day or another, he was going to have to make some choices like that.”

Question: I scream, you scream, we all scream for scoop on the identity of the person in the ice cream cone mascot costume on Community! —Erin
Ausiello:
I’m in a bit of a pickle here. TVLine’s Matt Mitovich just forwarded me a quote from Gillian Jacobs that practically spoils the reveal, but if I run it she’s probably going to get in big trouble with her bosses. Damn you, ethical quandary! [Big Sigh] Eh, screw it. She’s a big girl. MAJOR SPOILER ALERT. According to Jacobs, the actor playing the costumed bandit is… “a person on IMDb.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman)

Comments (268)

• Finchel kiss during the song! It’s got to be…

Comment by Bluestocking Inc – May 10, 2011 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I feel like that would be expected. I’m thinking it’s Mercedes and Sam.

Comment by Kristina – May 10, 2011 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh please, oh please, oh please, I hope you’re right! I think Mercedes and Sam would be awesome together.

Comment by Mrs. Frisby – May 10, 2011 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They were really cute tonight :D

Comment by Frenchie – May 10, 2011 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pffft, Brtittana or bust!

And gosh, Shonda is so annoying, I now know how the Merder fans have felt for the last however many years.

Comment by Jessica – May 11, 2011 02:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Smallville surprise cameo…..Lana??

Comment by Regina – May 10, 2011 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kristin already said she will not be returning.

Comment by Paige – May 10, 2011 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think it should be Pete Ross,.

Comment by PetesMom – May 11, 2011 06:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t think Pete is coming back as Sam Jones is facing 20 years for possession with intent to distribute.

Comment by JJ – May 11, 2011 06:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Micheal R. said the same thing and now he is in the final ep.

Comment by George – May 11, 2011 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think it will be cause Kristen Kruek said she was not going to be coming back for the finale, and she sounded sincere. My off the wall bet would be Gene Hackman. They’ve had all sorts of actors from the various Superman franchises, I think it would be amazing if Hackman made an appearance.

Comment by Corinne – May 10, 2011 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have been wishing and saying that for years. . . Smallville only has two things really to do besides Tom Welling becoming Superman. . . and they are for Gene Hackman to come on and a cameo of a young bruce wayne batman and diana wondwer woman. . .. lets hope. . . but in honesty i have not a clue?? Im so ecited!!!

Comment by robert – May 11, 2011 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m hoping maybe Brandon Routh…? He’s the only “Superman” that has yet to appear on Smallville….

Comment by Alex – May 10, 2011 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh my god, I would be in heaven.

Comment by Nerdista – May 10, 2011 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I won’t bet that it’s Brandon Routh….but it would be really nice since some fans want him to guest on the show!!

Comment by peanutz – May 11, 2011 01:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m hoping for Perry White!!!

Comment by Jenny – May 10, 2011 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I thought the black stuff dripping from the virgin marys eye in last weeks ep might have been Brainiac. So might we have a James Marsters cameo??

Comment by lisa – May 10, 2011 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s what I was thinking too. I’d prefer Perry White (which honestly NEEDS to happen), Bart (would be cool to see him help fight Darkseid, as he’s my favorite JLAer after Clark), Bizarro, Parasite, or Mxyzptlk (any one of them could play the “there’s a last-minute threat Superman has to stop!” role, signaling the continuation of his never-ending battle)…or a surprise mid-battle cameo of Batman, which would be awesome…but I think it’s going to be Lana.

Comment by Brian – May 10, 2011 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Um…Henry Cavill?

Comment by Nick – May 10, 2011 10:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think when lois is standing in her wedding dress in front of the mirrow at the door there will be lana and yes i think lana will be there but only have a scene with lois i think a lana and lois scene is one of the best kept secerst of the last eps plus brain pertson said there is a scene with a door that is very smallville.

Comment by laz – May 11, 2011 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jonathan Kent.

Comment by Mrjzn – May 11, 2011 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Or more specifically John Schneider. $1 says he’s in the finale.

Comment by Mrjzn – May 11, 2011 06:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Bit of a bad bet given that he´s been in some of the promos released and in the pics as well…so why not bet more given it is a sure thing?

Comment by Tony – May 11, 2011 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • christian bale anyone

Comment by dwain – May 11, 2011 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not Dean Cain again!

Comment by Bob – May 11, 2011 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It says will in italics…it can’t be true, can it ;/

Comment by Jeny – May 10, 2011 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Aaaaannnnd piggybacking off this comment…

First, if the unexpected pregnancy BI pertains to House and that glorified extra (and hooker) Dominika–that would be especially low, Ausiello.

Second, DARE I even hope the two ladies returning to a hit drama are Paget Brewster and AJ Cook?? TV gods makes this so!!

Comment by Alicia – May 10, 2011 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I highly doubt it would be House. From my understanding there’s one Season left to go, and I don’t think Shore, being the fantastic writer he is, would allow for a character to grow up with his child in one season, without giving us a long enough tour of the before and after (then again, House’s detox took an hour).

I have a feeling it might be Chase or Taub. With Dominique or a friend of hers. Yes, I realize that might be a tad farfetched, but it doesn’t have to be her. I would love it if it’s Taub, but Chase also needs a long-overdue storyline. His promiscuity appears to be the only thing defining him at the moment.

Comment by John – May 10, 2011 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Houces DOG if it isnt dead already LOLOLOLOL

Comment by michelle – May 13, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jesse St. James is going to be the Glee star that dies.

Comment by Natalie – May 10, 2011 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No its not Jesse. Its been said by Ausiello himself that the death on Glee is FEMALE. Jesse, last time I checked, is MALE, not to mention is in the finale as well…seeing as the death is the episode BEFORE the finale, it cannot be him. My guess? Becky. Which is really sad.

Comment by Ing – May 10, 2011 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ve also thought the character who dies might be Becky. Or, the character could be Sue’s sister — something that dramatic may really change the trajectory of Sue as a character, something which really needs to be done.

Comment by Angela – May 10, 2011 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • My guess is Bieste. Haven’t seen her in a while.

Comment by Lena – May 10, 2011 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • It’s NOT Beiste.

Comment by francisca – May 10, 2011 06:29 PM PDT
          • I really think its her. How do you know its not?

Comment by E – May 10, 2011 06:40 PM PDT
          • @E It was confirmed for some cast members. And some scoop sites already told it’s not her.

Comment by francisca – May 10, 2011 07:00 PM PDT
          • Not Beiste. There’s a photo of Sue hugging Becky and looking sad… so I think it’s Sue’s sister.

Comment by Kes – May 10, 2011 08:17 PM PDT
        • That’s what I was thinking. It *should* be Sue-centric just because she’s had bupkes in terms of character development lately.

Comment by Nerdista – May 10, 2011 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m thinking (and hoping) that Sue is the one who might die. She’s just a character that’s blown past the top of the crazy spectrum and contributes nothing worthwhile. The kids create enough drama and story on their own to need Sue anymore.

Comment by Megan – May 10, 2011 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No way is it Sue. She’s really important for the dynamic of the show, even if she hasn’t been seen alot lately. And also we’ve seen alot of previews and images of her in the episode- I couldn’t imagine Sue just being killed off randomly. It wouldn’t make sense.

Comment by Hannah – May 17, 2011 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s April.

Comment by Dane – May 10, 2011 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The Fox press release says that a death “rocks the world of one of McKinley’s own”. I think that rules out a lot of people who are around as supporting characters – i.e. Beiste, Emma, Becky. I actually think the Sue’s sister guess is right on the money. Some people have floated Finn’s mom, but with Kurt’s dad having had a heart attack earlier in the season and them being newlyweds, it would be a bit much (also, I read somewhere she’s in the Nationals episode).

Comment by Nat – May 11, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s a girl who dies, i’m pretty sure it was in the last one of these.

Comment by Paul – May 10, 2011 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We won’t be that lucky.

Comment by Tigger – May 10, 2011 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • See, I was thinking maybe it’d be Principal Figgins (who died), they’d promote Will (not Sue), and life goes on.

Comment by Marisa – May 10, 2011 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s going to be Finn’s mother.

Comment by Bella – May 11, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh I hope not, that would be way too sad. That family has been through enough this year!

Comment by lj – May 11, 2011 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am really, really, really intrigued at the surprise cameo comment. Who could it be?

We know Lex is a lock, we know Lana is not coming back. We know that Jonathan is there as shown on the previews. Zod is done, Supergirl is done, Chloe is definitely back. Who is it? Ah.

I’m going to go with someone from the Superman history/background. That would really rock.

Comment by Jem – May 10, 2011 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Perry White, I hope!

Comment by Jenny – May 10, 2011 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Good pick! I’d imagine he’d be there for more than a cameo though. It has to be someone that’s quick in and out flash.

Comment by Jem – May 10, 2011 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Erm, not exactly what I was hoping for Mike, but it’ll do. I’m gonna go really off the wall here and say Whitney. Or heck, maybe the next incarnation of Hawkman.

Comment by anakinjmt – May 10, 2011 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well, they haven’t confirmed that he’ll be in the episode. I figure they would if he had a significant role. I think a cameo would make sense for him! Perry White FTW!

Comment by Jenny – May 10, 2011 10:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How about the real Jimmy Olsen? The kid who got Smallville Jimmy’s camera at the funeral ?

Comment by Roy – May 11, 2011 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really, really, really don’t want the Bones death to be Sweets. I adore him.

Comment by Adrienne – May 10, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i believe Sweets is a series regular… the scoop says a recurring character dies, which makes me think squintern or the u.s. attorney (forget her name)

Comment by Christine – May 10, 2011 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not Caroline! I love Caroline. What about Booth’s brother?

Comment by amy – May 10, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yep, I’m afraid it’ll be Caroline as well. They have only four reoccurring characters: Caroline, Jared, Cam’s daughter and Max. Since Max is in the finale we know it’s not him and I can’t imagine that they’d kill off the daughter just as she’s headed for college so the description “a popular one” makes it Caroline. Not that I’m sure people like Jared, but Caroline makes a bigger impact.

Comment by Melody – May 10, 2011 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • The squinterns (Clark, Daisy, Wendell, Vincent, Fisher, and Arastoo) are all recurring as well, so it could be one of them. My first guess is Vincent Nigel-Murray, since he’s in that ep and has had a pilot picked up for next season. If it’s not him, it’s probably Caroline.

Comment by Ace – May 10, 2011 10:19 PM PDT
        • I think it is Caroline too, unfortunately.

Comment by Carm – May 11, 2011 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sweets is a regular.. THANK GOD! I think it has to be Caroline. Vincent Nigel Murray is NOT that popular.

Comment by Dane – May 10, 2011 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I honestly love Vincent Nigel Murray. The only squintern who’s death would make me really sad is Wendell’s. I love him!

Comment by Nerdista – May 10, 2011 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I guess I don’t think of the squinterns as reoccurring characters because they seem to always be there, but that’s my description of them, TVLine may have a different definition so that could put one of them in harms way. Oh please not Wendell, he’s my favorite sqintern and he just got the promotion.

Comment by Melody – May 10, 2011 09:46 PM PDT
          • I just checked IMDB, not that it’s always accurate, but it has Mr. Vincent Nigel Murray as the squinern of choice this week and no mention of Caroline or Jared.

Comment by Melody – May 10, 2011 09:49 PM PDT
    • It says the person has been there since the beginning- so it can’t be Sweets or the Squinterns.

Comment by Lu – May 10, 2011 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The “since the beginning” comment was a joke, ending with “the name rhymes with Moans”.

My fear is that they are killing off Caroline Julian. I would HATE HATE HATE that, as she is one of my absolute favorite characters; however, if that is who Broadsky kills in error, we know Booth and Brennan will never let him survive. Please let it be Daisy or VNM – they are both so very irritating.

Comment by Dawn – May 10, 2011 08:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I bet it’s Max!

Comment by Kathy – May 10, 2011 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I was thinking the same thing because the preview shows Bones looking crushed and crying in Booth’s arms. We know he’s in the finale but that doesn’t mean that he lives through the whole episode.

Comment by Becca – May 11, 2011 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • it’snot max he’s in the season finale which is the episode after this week

Comment by estee – May 11, 2011 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s Mr. Nigel-Murray.

Comment by Bob – May 11, 2011 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I read that it is Bones who is in most need of comforting after the death, so who would she feel the worst about losing amongst the re-occurring characters? Well, Max, obviously.

Comment by zaza – May 11, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Bones might be sad for a different reason than just the death. She may realize that Booth could have died, and that makes her re-evaluate their relationship…

Comment by T – May 12, 2011 06:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Aus said, “It’s a full-time series regular who has been with the show since the very first episode” which means its only one of four characters: Bones, Booth, Angela or Hodgens. Everyone else hasn’t been on since the first episode. So it can’t be Sweets. ): not to happy about who it still could be tho! I love all of them!

Comment by Carla – May 11, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Read the whole answer.

“It’s a full-time series regular who has been with the show since the very first episode and whose name rhymes with “Moans.” Just kidding. It’s a recurring character (but a popular one).”

Comment by blargh – May 12, 2011 12:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s Will?
    What’s going on here? (glee)

And Taub is gonna be the daddy on House… I’m pretty sure.

Comment by Jee – May 10, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Definately Taub as the daddy. The PR for the next episode says Taub deals with some surprising news. I guessed it was gona be Rachel being pregnant from the moment I read it.

Comment by Janine – May 10, 2011 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Vincent Nigel Murray is killed in Bones i will cry! I love him!

Comment by Sam – May 10, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’ll have to share your kleenex with me.

Comment by sherimoonzombie – May 10, 2011 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • …and me.

Comment by Brit – May 10, 2011 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s a lock, so get out your hankies.

Comment by Bob – May 11, 2011 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The death on Bones has got to be Caroline. She keeps showing up at the sniper’s scenes and that’s the most painful death I can think of if the person killed isn’t a series regular. Although, I’m pretty relieved it isn’t a series regular.

Comment by Dee – May 10, 2011 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I can’t imagine that many people are that attached to VNM. Inside the show, would Booth even know who that is?

Comment by Rebecca – May 10, 2011 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I actually love Mr Vincent Nigel-Murray, so I really hope that you’re right and it isn’t him!

Comment by Ellie – May 11, 2011 05:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m relieved that it’s not a regular, too, since I was afraid it would be Sweets and I adore him. So then I thought Vincent would die, but he’s always comic relief so it would be weird, and I love him as well so that would be sad.
      But if Caroline dies… oh no that would be devastating. The more I think about it the more it makes sense, but I would hate for that to happen!! She’s amazing! :(
      Ahhh I love all the characters so much.

Comment by Lex – May 10, 2011 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmm…sounds like a funeral at the end of the Castle finale…Only thing that makes sense! :( SO SAD! I have a feeling I’m gonna be crying my eyes out that night!

Comment by Ing – May 10, 2011 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Could the death be that other M.E., who randomly popped up again last night? I think Captain Montgomery is a little too obvious at this point, since he’s celebrating his anniversary AND retiring (both HUGE cliches in cop dramas that signal death…the only other thing he could do is have a baby on the way)

Comment by Brian – May 10, 2011 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I hate that M.E.. But Martha also popped up last night and we hadn’t seen her in a while and Lanie hasn’t been seen in weeks. I think it’s gonna be Capt. Montgomery. Yes the speech was a BIG cliche, but have you seen the promo for the next episode? Ryan says “He’s been lying to us” and mentions betrayal. All that talk about retirement… Although if he betrayed them, would they be at his funeral? Unless his was betraying to protect Beckett (another cliche). Regardless, I think it’s going to be a GREAT episode!

Comment by Ines – May 10, 2011 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I thought it sounded like the “He’s been lying to us” and betrayal comments sounded more directed towards something Castle did…especially since the episode returns to the storyline of what happened to Kate’s mom.

Comment by Becca – May 11, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • First thing I thought of was a funeral.

Comment by sherimoonzombie – May 10, 2011 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • think its a funeral as well. But what is its a fake death? Their faking Beckett’s death to keep her safe. That will be a real cliffhanger for everyone!! Well can’t wait for monday as well!

Comment by Clive74 – May 10, 2011 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I had the same idea! They could fake-kill Beckett because Lockwood and the others are after her. It would be very similar to what they did on Bones, but I wouldn’t mind as long as it means that they don’t kill anyone for real.

Comment by Annie – May 11, 2011 12:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But then, Beckett has to live her life under new identity (unless she wants the killer to know she’s still alive). However, if Captain Montgomery is really the one who’s dead… Well, it would be really cliche but sadly I can’t think of anyone else important enough to be killed in the finale (except Castle and his family + Beckett and her comrades). The sneak peek is very intense though!

Comment by Kenneth – May 11, 2011 03:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • why is the sassiest M.E. on TV off the death list? I think she is a real candidate for death, specially because her relationship to esposito is not mentionned any more?

Comment by teniba – May 11, 2011 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Oh! OH! I just had a thought. What if Capt. Montgomery is the powerful person behind Beckett’s Mom’s death and he’s been playing her (and us) all along?

Comment by VikingWarrior – May 11, 2011 07:45 PM PDT
  • I’m so lost with the Glee scoop. And I’m sorry, how is Finchels return a surprise to anyone?

Comment by Alex – May 10, 2011 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “It may or may not be related with your question”. Obviously it’s not related. Finn and Rachel will sing together at Nationals and will get back together as a couple while they’re in NY.

Comment by CM – May 10, 2011 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m starting to worry that it’s going to be Caroline dying on Bones. I honestly don’t think any of the interns are beloved enough to be considered “popular characters.” That makes me SO sad. She’s wonderfully hilarious… I heart “cherie”

At least we know it isn’t Sweets… (thank god)

Comment by Sarah – May 10, 2011 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • None of the interns were there from the very first episode. :(

Comment by Lindsay – May 10, 2011 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • uhh…he was KIDDING about that part. Obviously it’s a squintern.

Comment by Alex – May 10, 2011 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Was he kidding about the whole comment or just the part about the name that sounds like “moans”??

Comment by Becca – May 11, 2011 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • he was kidding all the way upto the moans comment

Comment by estee – May 11, 2011 03:48 PM PDT
      • Caroline wasn’t in the first episode either…she didn’t come along until the episode down in New Orleans. Then again, I can’t think of anyone who isn’t a regular who has been there since the VERY first episode.

Comment by psales73 – May 10, 2011 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • However, in the 100th episode flashback, they did show Caroline in their 1st case ever, so technically she has been there from the start. Although if they killed Caroline I would be very very pissed!! And I would probably cry too.

Comment by Laura – May 10, 2011 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The very first episode was a joke, along with name rhymes with “moans”. Caroline is a popular recurring character, which was the actual clue, so it could be her.

Comment by lacey – May 11, 2011 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so, its not Sweets?, Caroline or Nigel, no more options.

Comment by miranda – May 10, 2011 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As long as it’s not Wendell!

Comment by Christine – May 10, 2011 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ll echo that. I love Wendell!

Comment by Brianne – May 10, 2011 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think it will be Wendell

Comment by daryl – May 10, 2011 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Wendell is not even in the episode. He is in the season finale and he is alive.

Comment by francisca – May 10, 2011 07:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • According to what IMDB? I don’t know…I’d say Wendell and Caroline are the two most popular recurring characters, so it’s between them. Wendell just got his “increased” hours and has a bond with each member of the team, Caroline was the one who brought the team back together and also has a bond with the team. So they are the two most likely candidates…

Comment by Josh – May 10, 2011 08:15 PM PDT
          • @Josh Nope. According to this http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/bones-episode-623-change-in-game.html photos of the season finale. Wendell is there and he is alive.

Comment by francisca – May 10, 2011 08:36 PM PDT
          • But in order to be killed in the season finale, they would have to be in the season finale…

Comment by Becca – May 11, 2011 03:04 PM PDT
          • @ becca the death occurs in THIS week’s epidode the finale is NEXT week’s episode

Comment by estee – May 11, 2011 03:54 PM PDT
    • If only it could be Daisy!

Comment by zaza – May 11, 2011 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to hear One Tree Hill is renewed!!!!

Comment by Ben Canady from VA – May 10, 2011 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thinking the Bones death will be an intern. They are recurring characters. I hope it’s not the British one.. or the blonde one.

Comment by Kristina – May 10, 2011 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s not the blond one, he is in the finale. But the British one, as you say, is in this episode, and chances are (if not Sweets) he will be the one to die. I hope it’s not Sweets.

Comment by francisca – May 10, 2011 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wait….could it be Zach? Maybe Brodsky goes after him because Zach went to the looney bin instead of jail. And Brodsky is about taking out people who have gotten away with something. Zach was in the first episode and is very popular. And Brennan would definitely be upset by Zack’s death.

Comment by zaza – May 11, 2011 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i wouldn’t consider zach a recurring character any more my vote is unfortunately with caroline at this point. she’s really popular & it kinda makes sense if you put all the clues michael & matt have both given. i’m glad it’s not sweets but i know i’m gonna cry no matter who it is! :’(

Comment by estee – May 11, 2011 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m pretty sure the Broadsky’s aiming for Booth when he accidentally kills the other person, so he couldn’t target Zach and I can’t think of any scenario in which Zach would be out of the asylum & next to Booth. Caroline’s my guess, sadly- I don’t think fans love any of the squinterns THAT much except for Wendell, who’s in the finale.

Comment by Catherine – May 11, 2011 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee: Everything comes down to FINCHEL!
    The returning characters are women. I keep saying JJ and Emily Prentiss on Criminal Minds.
    Chuck: church, I hope it’s not for a funeral. Not Sarah’s funeral please. She had blood in her mouth while she was wearing her wedding dress and at the hospital, Chuck said he would do anything to save her.
    Castle: the whole cast is together in the final scene, maybe it is a funeral. From whom? Maybe Cap. Roy Montgomery.

Comment by D – May 10, 2011 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree with you!

Comment by sophie – May 10, 2011 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There’s no point on me saying it, when you already said!

Comment by CM – May 10, 2011 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i think that the wedding scenes in the church that they showed in the preview for the next episode is going to be in Sarah’s subconscious while she’s in the hospital. maybe we’ll find out by the end if she’s alive, but we probably won’t see an actual wedding. just like we didn’t get to hear the actual proposal. i’m hoping that next season (if, god willing, there is one) Chuck will finally get over his refusal to kill people and shoot Vivian in the head for what she’s done. also, did anyone wonder why when Sarah collapsed last episode, Ellie and Devon ran off? I think Devon was supposed to be calling 911 but they’re doctors, shouldn’t they have been immediately helping her? anyone could have called 911. i thought that was strangely done.

Comment by JD – May 11, 2011 06:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maybe they went for their medical bags. Who knows.

Comment by bbock – May 12, 2011 02:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Finn and Rachel’s new original song “Pretending” is awesome, they will sing it in Nationals and afterwards engage in a make out session, on stage, that lasts a very long time.

Comment by D – May 14, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was right about the death of Cap. Montgomery. I just wasn’t expecting to see Beckett being shot as well.

Comment by D – May 16, 2011 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t think of that point – Sweets being safe as a series regular, not a recurring character. I do agree that losing Caroline would be the most devastating, although I’m rather fond of VNM as well.

Comment by Adrienne – May 10, 2011 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay, so the Bones death is a RECURRING and not a REGULAR. So much relief just washed over me. I was afraid Sweets was gonna die. Sweets is a regular! YES! :D

Comment by Casey – May 10, 2011 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second this!!! :) YAY!

Comment by sam – May 10, 2011 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it possible that the death on bones will be Daisy? (that is Sweets girlfriend right?) I have missed a few episodes this season and not sure what has happened with her and Sweets.

Comment by Becca – May 10, 2011 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I suppose it could be any of the squinterns, but VNM seems to be regarded as the most popular. Daisy’s been MIA recently, but she and Sweets got back together a while ago.

Comment by Adrienne – May 10, 2011 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It has to be big enough to get Bones to cry. I’m voting on her dad, Max. Which I won’t be terribly disappointed about. In fact, the only non-regular character I would be devastated about would be Wendell. I would also be disappointed if it was the DA lady, or Russell.

Comment by Jenn – May 11, 2011 07:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d say Wendell’s the most popular squintern, he’s adorable. A lot of people find VNM irritating, although I do like him. Caroline seems the most likely.

Comment by Catherine – May 11, 2011 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i think the death on GLEE will be artie.
    as for smallville… um b routh or bruce w cameo?

Comment by mike – May 10, 2011 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yup, because Artie just went through a sex change surgery to become a WOMAN!

Comment by kate – May 10, 2011 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not only is Artie NOT female, he also IS a member of New Directions. Do you even read?

Comment by Char – May 10, 2011 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hmmm Jimmy Olsen as the surprise Smallville cameo?!

Comment by Brendan – May 10, 2011 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can buy that. What’s Superman without Jimmy, or Perry for that matter!

Comment by Jem – May 10, 2011 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hmmm…Smallville’s surprise cameo?? Not Lana, Pete (Sam Jones III) not really likely. Chloe and Pa and Ma Kent are in the episode from pictures that have been posted.

Maybe it’s not a character we’ve ever seen on Smallville.

Chloe did mention a “billionaire with expensive gadgets” and a “wondrous woman”. Maybe she comes back with some super friends?

Comment by Davey – May 10, 2011 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t watch the show that much but I assumed Chloe was refering to Tess and that other guy who’s not Justin Hartley.

Comment by ava – May 10, 2011 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Bones death is killing me! I just hope that it isn’t Sweets.

Comment by Taylor – May 10, 2011 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It isn’t.

Comment by postsalot – May 10, 2011 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • don’t worry he’s considered a series regular my money is on caroline

Comment by estee – May 11, 2011 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They specified that the Glee death would not be a member of New Directions.

Comment by Adrienne – May 10, 2011 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so freaking tired of Finchel. Give me something new.

Comment by Tammy – May 10, 2011 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Word! I loved them originally but now it’s just an endless cycle. And it would be slightly more realistic to keep them split. I know Glee isn’t known for realism perse, but the characters are rooted in realism and no character is who I thought they’d be at the beginning. I never thought I’d like Quinn and by episode 3 I loved her. So if Finchel stays apart, fine by me!

Comment by Nerdista – May 10, 2011 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW. Surprise cameo on “Smallville?” I cannot wait. Heck, at this point, even though I’m so done with the character, I’ll welcome seeing Kristin Kreuk back if only for a quick appearance. I’d prefer it to be Laura Vandervoort though because that farewell that Kara gave to Clark blew chunks.

Comment by AndyLuvr – May 10, 2011 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • glee couple could be puck and rachel? or mercadees and sam?
    death could be terri?

Comment by hayley – May 10, 2011 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Surprise cameo on Smallville? Why not Bruce Wayne?

Comment by Talisker – May 10, 2011 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought the same thing. Bruce or Jimmy Olsen.

Comment by Chuck – May 10, 2011 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I doubt Smallville would choose now the final episode to wrestle away the permission to Bruce Wayne.

Comment by Esta – May 10, 2011 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The producers said that DC has given them a full on greenlight for the finale… I don’t think we can rule out Bruce Wayne like we could before

Comment by B – May 10, 2011 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I kinda think they would. They just this season got permission to even say that he exists, so maybe Geoff Johns cleared Batman’s appearance for a quick cameo. I think that’d be awesome.

Comment by Brian – May 10, 2011 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They pretty conspicuously never named Bruce Wayne. It’ll never happen with Batman movies out there.

Comment by Esta – May 10, 2011 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That’s because they couldn’t before. Ridiculous restrictions from WB or maybe Nolan (much like they had to clear elements of Season 5 with Singer, who was directing SR at the time). But since WB is actively planning on restarting Batman after TDKR anyway, maybe they figured “why not?”

Comment by Brian – May 10, 2011 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I kinda thought the point of this was to actually give spoilers, not just put [spoiler]!

Comment by sigh – May 10, 2011 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The surprise guest stars (blind item) are from Gossip Girl.

Comment by Jared – May 10, 2011 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where the hell have all your True Blood spoilers gone?

Comment by Jon – May 10, 2011 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Have you been emailing him questions…….??? Hate when people complain about their shows being dissed.

Comment by Esta – May 10, 2011 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • These spoilers were dedicated to finale episodes of SHOWS ON THE AIR. TRUE BLOOD hasn’t even premiered yet. Be patient; you’ll have ‘em all summer… Geeze.

Comment by BRETT – May 10, 2011 11:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Once you see how our season finale works there should be a degree of doubt. It’s structured in such a way that we don’t know if Chuck and Sarah are going to get together in the end.”

What the heck does that mean? If they leave Chuck unclear on something that important in what could be the series finale there is going to be a revolt by all the NotANielsenFamily supporters. You better be kidding Chris Fedak.

Comment by Jeff – May 10, 2011 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Someone mentioned this and I think it’s true. I think the wedding we saw in the preview is not a clip from their actual wedding. I think it’s more of a dream sequence, what Chuck wants to happen as opposed to what is actually happening. Then they flash to reality and Sarah is in the hospital. Part of the reason, I think this is true is because Sarah is not wearing the same dress as she tried on before. This, of course, is just a theory.

Comment by Jenny – May 10, 2011 10:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m REALLY worried about Max Keenan in Bones. Gosh, I hope not, Bones just got her dad back.

I hope it’s one of the squinterns, actually. I don’t want Max or Caroline gone. I’m just sooo relieved it isn’t Cam or Sweets.

The returns: JJ and Prentiss FOR SURE! AJ Cook already has a new contract and they’d said that if her pilot wasn’t picked up, Paget Brewster would also be back, so, I’m guessing it fell through. Happy news.

Also, Castle, I’m hoping the Chief or Lane will be gone, none of the others.

Comment by Barbie – May 10, 2011 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree with you on CM and Castle.
      As for Bones, some pictures of the season finale came out and we can see Max there, sitting on a wheelchair, talking to Booth and Brennan.
      I think it will be Mr. Nigel-Murray.

Comment by D – May 10, 2011 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Unless Paget opted out of her pilot before finding out if it was picked up, there’s no way to know if she is back for good or not, since NBC isn’t announcing its line up until next week. That being said I still agree that the blind item is referring to her and JJ, and whether or not her return is permanent will be part of the cliffhanger.

Comment by lj – May 10, 2011 09:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But their returns werent exactly held under wraps. We all know JJ returns and Paget can return if she wants….my bet is on another show.

Comment by Ingmar – May 11, 2011 01:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m crossing my fingers that you’re right about “Criminal Minds” and Paget Brewster coming back! We already know that A.J. Cook is, so maybe the second return could be a guest role for Lola Glaudini’s Elle Greenaway as either a victim or a consultant; otherwise it could be Meta Golding’s Jordan Todd.

Comment by Ashley – May 11, 2011 05:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only smallville surprises that haven’t been announced would be Lana, Carter,or Brainiac. Carter would be cool if he showed up in a dream sequence to help the gang beat Darkseid.

Comment by Sloopy – May 10, 2011 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jimmy Olsen, Perry White, Sam and Lucy Lane.

Comment by Richie – May 11, 2011 12:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You people clearly don’t read Ask Ausiello enough, or well enough.

1. The person on Glee that’s going to be dying is a girl. And is not a part of New Directions. So that narrows it down to about 4 people? Bieste, Emma, Sue or Terry. Can’t really think of anyone else.

2. Ausiello was CLEARLY KIDDING when he said that the person on Bones who’s getting killed off has been there from the first episode. It’s not a series regular. So Booth, Brennan, Cam, Sweets, Angela, and Hodgins are all safe. It’s obviously one of the squinterns, or Caroline. My money is on Wendell. Though I wouldn’t be unhappy if it was Daisy.

Comment by Alex – May 10, 2011 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Take your money back before it’s to late. NOT WENDELL! He is not even in this episode. He is in the season finale. The intern in this episode is Mr. VNM. I hope he is the one who dies.
      NOT BEISTE! Lots of people (cast members and some sites) already said it isn’t her.
      NOT SUE!
      NOT TERRY! The death is supposed to be devastating for the Glee club.
      NOT EMMA!

Comment by francisca – May 10, 2011 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or Sue’s sister, or Becky.

Comment by Char – May 10, 2011 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Or Finn’s mom.

Comment by Char – May 10, 2011 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I read somewhere that Finn’s mom is in the season finale, so it can’t be her. My guess is Becky. Sue’s sister’s death wouldn’t affect the Glee club.

Comment by francisca – May 10, 2011 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is it possible the Booth’s son Parker could be killed? Think of how shut down Booth would be… Emmy! And perhaps one of the returning characters on this list is Rebecca or Hannah.

Comment by sg – May 11, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the death on Bones is going to be Bones’ dad. Or Caroline.

Comment by Sandy – May 10, 2011 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought that, too. I actually thought the sniper was going to get one of them in the first ep of the arc, but of course I was wrong about that.

Comment by Brianne – May 10, 2011 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it is going to be Bones dad. I can’t think of anyone else that she would be so upset about.

Comment by Ally – May 10, 2011 07:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s bones’ dad because he’s in the season finale.

Comment by Stephanie – May 10, 2011 11:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It isn’t * bones’ dad because he’s in the season finale.

Comment by Stephanie – May 10, 2011 11:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jesus Christ! Did you even watched the spolier photos that came out last week for the season finale? Max is there. Alive and well or not that well ’cause he is in a wheelchair.

Comment by CM – May 10, 2011 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mr. Nigel-Murray.

Comment by Bob – May 11, 2011 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait. One. Freakin’. Minute… So at the end of the Chuck finale we won’t “know if Chuck and Sarah are going to get together in the end”. And if they don’t get renewed (which sadly seems more likely every week), they aren’t going to give us any kind of closure? I understand they cannot do it in the episode. But please. For the love of Chuck – You are going to have to give us loyal Chuck fans some closure. Even if it’s through our favorite medium: AA.

Comment by Stefany – May 10, 2011 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree it sounds like a funeral on “Castle.” I think the Captain dies .. they set up his departure last week with his “retirement” that never seems to take hold. His death makes it permanent and sad …

Comment by QBOTU – May 10, 2011 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Plus, cap has been extra cuddly and lovable lately. Perfect for killing him off.

Comment by Nerdista – May 10, 2011 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, I am thinking this means it’s not Sweets, but that means I think it has to be Carolyn. If so, I will be totally bummed. She is one of the best characters on the show. I love the comic relief she often provides. I would expect Booth to be pretty devastated.

Comment by CAM – May 10, 2011 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hahaha. “A person on IMDB.” Classic.

Comment by Amber – May 10, 2011 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tuesday is officially my favorite day. It’s got both Idoloonies and Ask Ausiello.

Lovin’ these weeks Chuck, Castle, and Community scoops! The finale’s are are all on the horizon, and they all sounds EPIC. Also, Fedak’s words always calm me down. In any case, the CHUCK s4 finale will kick butt for sure.

Also, I’m gonna take a whack at guessing those blind items..
    Bones character death: Caroline
    Two big returns: Grey’s Anatomy (Izzie and Erica Hahn)
    Glee Death: Finn’s mom

Comment by Aiden – May 10, 2011 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m pretty sure we would have heard about it either of those actresses had made an appearance on the Grey’s set.

Comment by Char – May 10, 2011 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not necerssarily – remember how much Shonda HATES spoilers. She would go thru some Black Ops ish to shut that set down and put a hit out on anyone that leaked anything…

Comment by sladewilson – May 10, 2011 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ausiello himself says he’s surprised how the dual comebacks on this hit show has been kept under wraps. That was my tipoff that it’s Grey’s, and two girls only means Izzie and Hahn to me.

Comment by Aiden – May 10, 2011 10:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • sad that the 2 females scoop means that it won’t be a burke return :(

Comment by jenna – May 10, 2011 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yeah I was hoping for a Burke return, would be really interesting to see how Owen and Cristina work that one out. I don’t like the Hahn idea much, since I think it would create unnecessary drama with Callie/Arizona. They’ve had enough drama for the moment.

Comment by McScotty – May 11, 2011 05:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regarding “Cougar Town”. We love this show at my house, EXCEPT it’s kinda gotten stale recently. Its the same ol’ plot/story each episode. Are we ever going to see Jules & Lori back at work? I feel like they’re doing the same gag: Lets all drink and play games. It’s getting boring. I liked it better when the drinking and games were a small part of each episode, with something else going on. Recently, it just seems lazy.

Comment by kellybelly – May 10, 2011 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Unfortunatly this tells a lot about who is going to die on bones
    A grief stricken bones and boothe collapse in a bed together means
    It is not a squintern. Especially not after looking closely at booths face. Booth is NOT that close to any squintern and I am not sure Bones could tell you anything about her interns let alone feel that deeply for one.

recurring characters that could make them grieve like this
    1)Sweets
    2)Cam’s daughter
    3)Caroline

Comment by mmartian – May 10, 2011 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sweets is not a recurring character, he’s a regular. I’m starting to think Caroline :(

Comment by Melissa – May 11, 2011 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • booth is actually pretty close to wendall & he’s a “squintern” but we know it’s not him cause he’s in next week’s episode a recurring character knocks sweets off your list & as far as bones not caring about her interns…i don’t think people give her enough credit did you see her last week? she care a lot about that girl & worked like hell to find her parents. as for cam’s daughter i think bones would be upset but not nearly as upset as booth my money is on caroline

Comment by estee – May 11, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mike, your House spoilers suck big time! We know Taub’s the new daddy to be..boring!

Comment by nitemar – May 10, 2011 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Perhaps Taub’s surprising news is not a baby , but something else , good or bad ,and that would leave either House or Chase as the obvious choice for first time daddy .

Comment by Tracy Murray – May 11, 2011 12:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the new relationship on Glee will be Kurt and Karofsky. I’ve always thought the bringing on of Blaine was a red herring. Of course, I don’t know how they’d explain Karofsky being in NY at nationals.

Comment by J – May 10, 2011 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You have not really given out any information about anything so what’s the purpose of this site?

Comment by John Stone – May 10, 2011 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really hope the kiss in the finale will be Brittany and Santana. All the other major couples have had their big moments already. This relationship is relatively new – at least in terms of serious focus and screen time. They seem to have a pretty strong arc building right now, hinging on Santana’s coming out, also likely to happen in the finale. Not sure if it’s the “pivotal” couple Ausiello is referring to, but I’m betting they get something big in the New York episode regardless. I’m not normally moved by TV romances, but this one gets to me. I know I’ll be crying!

Comment by Jenny – May 10, 2011 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael, I don’t think it’s looking too good for Happy Endings. Damon Wayans Jr’s pilot (The New Girl, starring Zooey Deschanel) has been picked up by Fox.

Comment by TV Gord – May 10, 2011 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All those words, and no actual scoop. Disappointing.

Comment by Anonymous – May 10, 2011 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post