Exclusive Nikita First Look Video: She's Alive!

Where is Nikita? And how did she get there alive? And what exactly happened after Alex shot her?! These are questions you’ll be dying to know the answers to after watching our exclusive sneak peek from the season finale of The CW’s Nikita (airing Thursday at 9/8c).

Undercover Division agent Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) took a turn for the dangerous at the close of last week’s episode, shooting her longtime mentor (and friend!) after discovering that she may have been serving the rogue operation under some seriously false pretenses. Who can blame poor Alex? After all, Nikita was (allegedly) the person who killed her father!

Nikita‘s Melinda Clarke Previews Division’s Future

But during the scene below, one-half of “Mikita” is definitely alive and kickin’ — and paying homage to the titular 1990 French film that started it all, with that epic “trash chute-diving” scene.

It’s Maggie Q at her most badass-best, and you get the pleasure of seeing this explosive scene three days early! Hit comments to tell us what you think.

Loading video...

Comments (64)

• Do you know something, ANYTHING, about Alberta Watson’s character in the season finale? Is she a badass, someone’s mother, what? Fans of La Femme Nikita can’t wait to see her here!

Comment by Shirley – May 9, 2011 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Meg, please tell me Nikita will get picked up for season two! I’ll be banging on the CW’s door if they start acting stupid!

Comment by Lauren – May 9, 2011 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i will be there with you with a pitchfork!!

Comment by Jenny – May 9, 2011 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll bring water to keep us going. CW really needs to give more love to this show. Perhaps changing the Thursday night time slot to Tuesday, that way, they don’t have to compete with Grey’s and Bones. This is such an awesome show, alas I don’t think that the CW can handle it.

Comment by M – May 9, 2011 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG I can’t wait!!!! I love this show and Nikita and Mikita and just everything about it GAH! … Such a bad ass clip. :D Freaking can’t wait for this thursday, thanks Meg for the scoop and clip – it’s AMAZING. YAY!

Comment by Jen – May 9, 2011 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG MEG THANK YOU!!!!! NIKITA as her BAD ASS SELF!!!!

Comment by Sabrina – May 9, 2011 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really hoping there’s a twist involving Alex/Nikita.

Comment by Jamie – May 9, 2011 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AHHH! This show has to be renewed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE it too much!!

Comment by N – May 9, 2011 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the clip!!! Cant’t wait for Thursday’s episode.. it’s going to be great i’m sure!!

Comment by Emma – May 9, 2011 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HOLY EFFING SHIZ!!! MY HEART. i knew she was alive – but that clip!!! AHHHHHHHHHH SO BADASS!!!!!!!! and “one half of ‘Mikita’” I SRSLY LOVE YOU MEG!!! <3333 our honorary shipper!!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CLIP!! EEEEEEE!!!

Comment by Rachel – May 9, 2011 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes Nikita is going in to save Michael.!!Plz renew this show pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.!!!I’ll do anything!!I swear.!!

Comment by Riley – May 9, 2011 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yeahhh she’s alive!!! and Michael knows it! can’t wait till Thursday!

Comment by Santos J. Black – May 9, 2011 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will cut a bitch if Nikita isn’t renewed. After the fail on so many levels that TVD has become, I’d like to watch one show on the CW that is actually empowering for ladies.

Comment by Annie – May 9, 2011 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yes, I knew she had to be alive, but it killing me to wait till Thursday :b

Comment by ayesha – May 9, 2011 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG – most epic sneak peek ever – birkhoff, michael and nikita all working on the same team – ot3!

I can’t wait for the episode – and come on CW, hurry up and renew Nikita already!

Comment by goldstaar – May 9, 2011 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this episode’s gonna rock , can’t wait ….
    and CW , i forgive you for not early picking this show … we all make MISTAKES .

Comment by lolo – May 9, 2011 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Something tells me that Amanda is going to somehow Kill or try to get rid of Percy and try to run Division the way that she sees fit. Birkoff helping Michael? Hmm, Can’t wait. I am hoping that Alex/ Nikita is running some side operation of her own and she wasn’t gullible enough to fall for Percy’s tricks. BTW, as much I despise Percy, he is one badass villian. He’s like Katherine from Vampire Diaries, always have at least ten back-up plans.

Comment by M – May 9, 2011 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I swear to Gawd if this show isnt renewed im gonna kick some serious ass. Rarely do we ever get a show that has the right balance of awesome action and superb story telling…match that with the brilliant cast and this show deserves to be RENEWED!!!!

Comment by AWmC – May 9, 2011 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really? She’s alive?
    Funny… the show’s called Nikita and hasn’t ended yet, haha

Comment by Mayra – May 9, 2011 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the clip!!! It was amazing!!! So much action in just 30 seconds!! Only on Nikita!!! I’m super EXCITED for the FIRST SEASON FINALE, not SERIES FINALE of Nikita! Please Nikita fans if you have a TV, please DVR whatever Thurs show you watch and watch Nikita LIVE. We have one last chance to tell the CW that we want Nikita back for season 2!!! DVR Bones, The Office, GA,etc and watch Nikita live on May 12 @9PM!! You definitely won’t regret it!!

Comment by cw_post_early – May 9, 2011 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • IDUNT HAVE THIS CHANNEL I WATCH IT ONLINE…SOMWHERE I WONT MENSION BUT I WATCH THIS SHOW EVRY THURSDAY I NEVER MISS IT :D

Comment by shirley – May 10, 2011 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course she’s alive Dah

Love Birkoff and Michael doing the things together1

Cause the show is not only about Nikita/Alex/Mikita but about other characters too!

Comment by riccino – May 9, 2011 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG – can’t wait for the finale. Please, please tell me this
    show will be renewed. It is the BEST show on TV !!!!

C’mon CW, give us more NIKITA !!!!!

Comment by Selena – May 9, 2011 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • nice!! can’t wait to thursday. when will we know for sure about season 2???

Comment by abby – May 9, 2011 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SO EXCITED!!! CW Network, please renew Nikita!!!!
    p.s I always believed in you, Nerd <3

Comment by bojana – May 9, 2011 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just repeated the first second at least seven times. Does this mean Birkhoff is on their side now?

Comment by Robin – May 9, 2011 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita is one of the best shows on tv right now and deserves to be picked up for a second season.If it doesn’t,Imma be madder then hell.

Comment by mlv – May 9, 2011 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Either Birkhoff is being forced by Michael to work with him (it looks like he’s trying to decrypt Percy’s black box) or he’s willingly doing it. I’m betting on the latter based on spoilers. Of course she isn’t dead the series is named after her and she’s the lead! Why isn’t it Thursday night yet?

Comment by Amaya – May 9, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • just SAVE NIKITA FOR GOD’s SAKE!!!!!!

Comment by mikitaddict – May 9, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God I hope there is some twist and Alex is redeemed. I hate hating someone I love so much.

Comment by Kris – May 9, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here. I’ve loved Alex’s character up to this point and I love Lyndsy Fonseca. Have since her Y&R days, so I hope Alex is redeemed as well. I want to go back to loving Alex again.

Comment by Jamie – May 11, 2011 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show better be renewed.
    Or I will have to cut a bitch.
    xD

Comment by Kayla – May 9, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We knew Nikita wouldn’t die, right? But this finale looks like it is gonna be EPIC as heck!!!! cannot wait!!

Comment by Bonniw – May 9, 2011 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can CW just renew Nikita already? It’s not even that difficult of a choice!

Comment by Melaniee – May 9, 2011 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG!!! This is such an EPIC sneak peak!! Thanks so much! I love it <3 Nikita has to get renewed, and this clip highlights exactly why!!! Michael and Birkhoff sneaking around Division, Nikita's ALIVE! I can't wait 'til Thursday!!!!!

Comment by Michelle – May 9, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita is a fracking awesome show. CW would be nuts not to renew it, if they don’t I’m done with that network.

Comment by Michael – May 9, 2011 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You and me both. I only watch TVD and Nikita, but not even TVD could keep me tuning in if Nikita isn’t renewed. I’ll be done with the network for good.

Comment by Jamie – May 11, 2011 12:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The video doesn’t work for me, any chance it gets uploaded to Youtube/another site?

Comment by Lisa – May 9, 2011 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, so Alex shot Nikita and this is not a spoiler? Thank you! Thank you so much for not writing any sort of alert there.

Comment by godzilla_foil – May 9, 2011 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael – Nikita – Birkhoff ….. OMG WTF BBQ, can’t wait :)

Comment by Pinky – May 9, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh my gosh.. this is gonna be so EPIC.
    no one else can BAMF-up Nikita like Maggie Q can and this is so much proof of that!!
    i love the dynamic of the characters on this show so far.. Michael-birkhoff-nikita, then even the strained nikita-alex relationship, and of course michael-nikita!
    it’s just so well written and so believably good thanks to writers who think out of their hats and don’t succumb to the stupid craze of “hook em up if they look good together”..
    i love this show and it should definitely be renewed!!!

thanks for the clip! not too spoilery but definitely enough to get us pumped up for thursday!

Comment by sylvie – May 9, 2011 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • better be renewed..does anyone know when we will find out? are they waiting to see how the finale does. Season finale, not Series finale that is…hopefully….

Comment by R & K – May 9, 2011 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this show is too damn good not to be renewed!
    CW please realize that and renew it ASAP!!

Comment by chiyuu – May 9, 2011 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg this clip was awesome on so many levels. nikita is so effing badass and seeing michael and birkhoff together in the beginning !#@#($)@#$)@#$!@#)#@! BEYOND AMAZING. Come on nerd, you know you want to join team awesome.

this show is seriously too amazing for CW to not renew.

why is thursday so far away???

Comment by reignite – May 9, 2011 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring it on PERCY!!! ikita will kick your ass!! And CW please WE NEED SEASOn 2 !!

Comment by ZAra – May 9, 2011 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omfgg!!! please someone give me one reason why the cw hasnt renewes this show yet?!! sooo amazing i cant waittttt!! im freaking out this wait is painful!

Comment by martina – May 9, 2011 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG…I can’t wait!! So excited for the SEASON finale. There HAS to be a season 2 and beyond.

Comment by renew nikita – May 9, 2011 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Our heroine, Nikita! ♥

Comment by Season 2, Plzzz !!! – May 10, 2011 12:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This article deserves more comments.!! Go on commenting people.!!.This episode is not only going to be THE epic of all the epic episodes ..but I have a feeling that the ratings will go up too..much more than the previous epiosodes have coz its a finale so even people who dont watch will want to check it out *fingers crossed* and hopefully after that the it will be announced for renewal by the silly CW.REMEMBER WATCH LIVE & SPREAD THE WORD.!!We cannot allow this great show to not be renewed.!!

Comment by RAELY – May 10, 2011 02:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show so much!!i cannot wait for the EPIC FINALE!1 there has to be a season 2 its the best show on CW’s network! and to be frank there lucky to have such an amazing show on their channel, so much better than watching predictable teen drama’s were the storylines are ALWAYS the same! so CW hurry up and renew this AWESOME show already!

Comment by Sarah – May 10, 2011 02:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ahhhhhh this got me so excited. I’m squealing. CW is lucky to have this show. Renew it already what the heck are they waiting for? Their teen dramas are always so same old same old. This different, dynamic, explosive, action and thrilling I ADORE IT!
    Maggie Q is one badass chick. I love her! Seriously she is so hardcore awesome!
    Oh my gosh is Nerd on our side! He seems to be helping out. Michael is ok thank goodness. And Mikita are in communciation at least, I was so worried. GO OT3 Team Alpha Nikita/Michael/Birkhoff I cannot wait for this Thursday!
    The way she jumps through the vents HBIC. I love it!

Comment by Kat – May 10, 2011 04:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, i was worried from the promo, like where was Nikita? She’s being a deadly rogue agent as always. This season finale will be epic. Roan’s back, Birkhoff’s rogue, Michael’s broken free everything just hit the fan. CW Thursday will be amazing. :D :D

Comment by Tyler – May 10, 2011 04:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikki, Mikey and Nerd all on the same team. YES finally.

Comment by Emily – May 10, 2011 04:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Epic “trash chute-diving” scene AWESOME!
    Maggie Q is smoking hot!

Comment by Robbie – May 10, 2011 04:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please, everyone spread the word. Catch Nikita’s season 1
    Finale. If you’re not part of Nielson, not sure if it counts
    with the ratings but they must somehow measure how
    many households are tuning in to a particular show (?)

Why has this awesome show not been renewed?

Nikita is the Best show on television – hands down. No
    other show like it on TV right now. Well written, intense
    and the action is unmatched!

Comment by William – May 10, 2011 04:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post