Exclusive

Exclusive Nikita First Look Video: She's Alive!

Where is Nikita? And how did she get there alive? And what exactly happened after Alex shot her?! These are questions you’ll be dying to know the answers to after watching our exclusive sneak peek from the season finale of The CW’s Nikita (airing Thursday at 9/8c).

Undercover Division agent Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) took a turn for the dangerous at the close of last week’s episode, shooting her longtime mentor (and friend!) after discovering that she may have been serving the rogue operation under some seriously false pretenses. Who can blame poor Alex? After all, Nikita was (allegedly) the person who killed her father!

Nikita‘s Melinda Clarke Previews Division’s Future

But during the scene below, one-half of “Mikita” is definitely alive and kickin’ — and paying homage to the titular 1990 French film that started it all, with that epic “trash chute-diving” scene.

It’s Maggie Q at her most badass-best, and you get the pleasure of seeing this explosive scene three days early! Hit comments to tell us what you think.

Loading video...
TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Finales, First Look, Spoilers, Video

1. Shirley says:

Do you know something, ANYTHING, about Alberta Watson’s character in the season finale? Is she a badass, someone’s mother, what? Fans of La Femme Nikita can’t wait to see her here!

2. Lauren says:

Meg, please tell me Nikita will get picked up for season two! I’ll be banging on the CW’s door if they start acting stupid!

• Jenny says:

i will be there with you with a pitchfork!!

• M says:

I’ll bring water to keep us going. CW really needs to give more love to this show. Perhaps changing the Thursday night time slot to Tuesday, that way, they don’t have to compete with Grey’s and Bones. This is such an awesome show, alas I don’t think that the CW can handle it.

3. Jen says:

OMG I can’t wait!!!! I love this show and Nikita and Mikita and just everything about it GAH! … Such a bad ass clip. :D Freaking can’t wait for this thursday, thanks Meg for the scoop and clip – it’s AMAZING. YAY!

4. Sabrina says:

OMG MEG THANK YOU!!!!! NIKITA as her BAD ASS SELF!!!!

5. Jamie says:

I’m really hoping there’s a twist involving Alex/Nikita.

6. N says:

AHHH! This show has to be renewed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE it too much!!

7. Emma says:

Thanks for the clip!!! Cant’t wait for Thursday’s episode.. it’s going to be great i’m sure!!

8. Rachel says:

HOLY EFFING SHIZ!!! MY HEART. i knew she was alive – but that clip!!! AHHHHHHHHHH SO BADASS!!!!!!!! and “one half of ‘Mikita'” I SRSLY LOVE YOU MEG!!! <3333 our honorary shipper!!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CLIP!! EEEEEEE!!!

9. Riley says:

Yes Nikita is going in to save Michael.!!Plz renew this show pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.!!!I’ll do anything!!I swear.!!

10. Santos J. Black says:

yeahhh she’s alive!!! and Michael knows it! can’t wait till Thursday!

11. Annie says:

I will cut a bitch if Nikita isn’t renewed. After the fail on so many levels that TVD has become, I’d like to watch one show on the CW that is actually empowering for ladies.

12. ayesha says:

yes, I knew she had to be alive, but it killing me to wait till Thursday :b

13. goldstaar says:

OMG – most epic sneak peek ever – birkhoff, michael and nikita all working on the same team – ot3!

I can’t wait for the episode – and come on CW, hurry up and renew Nikita already!

14. lolo says:

this episode’s gonna rock , can’t wait ….
    and CW , i forgive you for not early picking this show … we all make MISTAKES .

15. M says:

Something tells me that Amanda is going to somehow Kill or try to get rid of Percy and try to run Division the way that she sees fit. Birkoff helping Michael? Hmm, Can’t wait. I am hoping that Alex/ Nikita is running some side operation of her own and she wasn’t gullible enough to fall for Percy’s tricks. BTW, as much I despise Percy, he is one badass villian. He’s like Katherine from Vampire Diaries, always have at least ten back-up plans.

16. AWmC says:

I swear to Gawd if this show isnt renewed im gonna kick some serious ass. Rarely do we ever get a show that has the right balance of awesome action and superb story telling…match that with the brilliant cast and this show deserves to be RENEWED!!!!

17. Mayra says:

Really? She’s alive?
    Funny… the show’s called Nikita and hasn’t ended yet, haha

18. cw_post_early says:

Thanks for the clip!!! It was amazing!!! So much action in just 30 seconds!! Only on Nikita!!! I’m super EXCITED for the FIRST SEASON FINALE, not SERIES FINALE of Nikita! Please Nikita fans if you have a TV, please DVR whatever Thurs show you watch and watch Nikita LIVE. We have one last chance to tell the CW that we want Nikita back for season 2!!! DVR Bones, The Office, GA,etc and watch Nikita live on May 12 @9PM!! You definitely won’t regret it!!

• shirley says:

IDUNT HAVE THIS CHANNEL I WATCH IT ONLINE…SOMWHERE I WONT MENSION BUT I WATCH THIS SHOW EVRY THURSDAY I NEVER MISS IT :D

19. riccino says:

Of course she’s alive Dah

Love Birkoff and Michael doing the things together1

Cause the show is not only about Nikita/Alex/Mikita but about other characters too!

20. Selena says:

OMG – can’t wait for the finale. Please, please tell me this
    show will be renewed. It is the BEST show on TV !!!!

C’mon CW, give us more NIKITA !!!!!

21. abby says:

nice!! can’t wait to thursday. when will we know for sure about season 2???

22. bojana says:

SO EXCITED!!! CW Network, please renew Nikita!!!!
    p.s I always believed in you, Nerd <3

23. Robin says:

I just repeated the first second at least seven times. Does this mean Birkhoff is on their side now?

24. mlv says:

Nikita is one of the best shows on tv right now and deserves to be picked up for a second season.If it doesn’t,Imma be madder then hell.

25. Amaya says:

Either Birkhoff is being forced by Michael to work with him (it looks like he’s trying to decrypt Percy’s black box) or he’s willingly doing it. I’m betting on the latter based on spoilers. Of course she isn’t dead the series is named after her and she’s the lead! Why isn’t it Thursday night yet?

26. mikitaddict says:

just SAVE NIKITA FOR GOD’s SAKE!!!!!!

27. Kris says:

God I hope there is some twist and Alex is redeemed. I hate hating someone I love so much.

• Jamie says:

Same here. I’ve loved Alex’s character up to this point and I love Lyndsy Fonseca. Have since her Y&R days, so I hope Alex is redeemed as well. I want to go back to loving Alex again.

28. Kayla says:

This show better be renewed.
    Or I will have to cut a bitch.
    xD

29. Bonniw says:

We knew Nikita wouldn’t die, right? But this finale looks like it is gonna be EPIC as heck!!!! cannot wait!!

30. Melaniee says:

Can CW just renew Nikita already? It’s not even that difficult of a choice!

31. Michelle says:

OMG!!! This is such an EPIC sneak peak!! Thanks so much! I love it <3 Nikita has to get renewed, and this clip highlights exactly why!!! Michael and Birkhoff sneaking around Division, Nikita's ALIVE! I can't wait 'til Thursday!!!!!

32. Michael says:

Nikita is a fracking awesome show. CW would be nuts not to renew it, if they don’t I’m done with that network.

• Jamie says:

You and me both. I only watch TVD and Nikita, but not even TVD could keep me tuning in if Nikita isn’t renewed. I’ll be done with the network for good.

33. Lisa says:

The video doesn’t work for me, any chance it gets uploaded to Youtube/another site?

34. godzilla_foil says:

Oh, so Alex shot Nikita and this is not a spoiler? Thank you! Thank you so much for not writing any sort of alert there.

35. Pinky says:

Michael – Nikita – Birkhoff ….. OMG WTF BBQ, can’t wait :)

36. sylvie says:

oh my gosh.. this is gonna be so EPIC.
    no one else can BAMF-up Nikita like Maggie Q can and this is so much proof of that!!
    i love the dynamic of the characters on this show so far.. Michael-birkhoff-nikita, then even the strained nikita-alex relationship, and of course michael-nikita!
    it’s just so well written and so believably good thanks to writers who think out of their hats and don’t succumb to the stupid craze of “hook em up if they look good together”..
    i love this show and it should definitely be renewed!!!

thanks for the clip! not too spoilery but definitely enough to get us pumped up for thursday!

37. R & K says:

better be renewed..does anyone know when we will find out? are they waiting to see how the finale does. Season finale, not Series finale that is…hopefully….

38. chiyuu says:

this show is too damn good not to be renewed!
    CW please realize that and renew it ASAP!!

39. reignite says:

omg this clip was awesome on so many levels. nikita is so effing badass and seeing michael and birkhoff together in the beginning !#@#($)@#$)@#$!@#)#@! BEYOND AMAZING. Come on nerd, you know you want to join team awesome.

this show is seriously too amazing for CW to not renew.

why is thursday so far away???

40. ZAra says:

Bring it on PERCY!!! ikita will kick your ass!! And CW please WE NEED SEASOn 2 !!

41. martina says:

omfgg!!! please someone give me one reason why the cw hasnt renewes this show yet?!! sooo amazing i cant waittttt!! im freaking out this wait is painful!

42. renew nikita says:

OMG…I can’t wait!! So excited for the SEASON finale. There HAS to be a season 2 and beyond.

43. Season 2, Plzzz !!! says:

Our heroine, Nikita! ♥

44. RAELY says:

This article deserves more comments.!! Go on commenting people.!!.This episode is not only going to be THE epic of all the epic episodes ..but I have a feeling that the ratings will go up too..much more than the previous epiosodes have coz its a finale so even people who dont watch will want to check it out *fingers crossed* and hopefully after that the it will be announced for renewal by the silly CW.REMEMBER WATCH LIVE & SPREAD THE WORD.!!We cannot allow this great show to not be renewed.!!

45. Sarah says:

I love this show so much!!i cannot wait for the EPIC FINALE!1 there has to be a season 2 its the best show on CW’s network! and to be frank there lucky to have such an amazing show on their channel, so much better than watching predictable teen drama’s were the storylines are ALWAYS the same! so CW hurry up and renew this AWESOME show already!

46. Kat says:

Ahhhhhh this got me so excited. I’m squealing. CW is lucky to have this show. Renew it already what the heck are they waiting for? Their teen dramas are always so same old same old. This different, dynamic, explosive, action and thrilling I ADORE IT!
    Maggie Q is one badass chick. I love her! Seriously she is so hardcore awesome!
    Oh my gosh is Nerd on our side! He seems to be helping out. Michael is ok thank goodness. And Mikita are in communciation at least, I was so worried. GO OT3 Team Alpha Nikita/Michael/Birkhoff I cannot wait for this Thursday!
    The way she jumps through the vents HBIC. I love it!

47. Tyler says:

Yes, i was worried from the promo, like where was Nikita? She’s being a deadly rogue agent as always. This season finale will be epic. Roan’s back, Birkhoff’s rogue, Michael’s broken free everything just hit the fan. CW Thursday will be amazing. :D :D

48. Emily says:

Nikki, Mikey and Nerd all on the same team. YES finally.

49. Robbie says:

Epic “trash chute-diving” scene AWESOME!
    Maggie Q is smoking hot!

50. William says:

Please, everyone spread the word. Catch Nikita’s season 1
    Finale. If you’re not part of Nielson, not sure if it counts
    with the ratings but they must somehow measure how
    many households are tuning in to a particular show (?)

Why has this awesome show not been renewed?

Nikita is the Best show on television – hands down. No
    other show like it on TV right now. Well written, intense
    and the action is unmatched!