Chuck First Look: Chuck/Sarah Wedding Drama

Most couples on the eve of their wedding day are busy hosting rehearsal dinners and finalizing song selections with the deejay.

But Chuck and Sarah? Oh, you know, they’re just behind enemy lines attempting to retrieve the mother of the groom from the clutches of Alexei Volkoff’s demon spawn Vivian.

There’s just one problem: Mama B doesn’t want to be rescued, which — as you can see in the following exclusive clip from tonight’s penultimate Season 4 episode (NBC, 8/7c) — doesn’t exactly sit well with her future daughter-in-law.

1. MiTYH says:

Looking forward to it!

But just an fyi, it’s the mother of the groom, not bride, that they’re looking for

2. JS says:

I can’t wait for this episode! I still can’t believe CHUCK Season 4 is coming to a close, though. It’s going to be bittersweet. Now, if NBC will just hand over that season 5 pickup so that today and next Monday will be nothing else but epic TV goodness, all fans will rejoice.

3. D says:

4. Chris Halarewich says:

5. JHarnes says:

My Lord, why does Chuck always have to be on the bubble? Chuck is fun. When you watch it you laugh, you smile, you get pulled into the world where a Nerd’s dreams are coming true.

A season 5 would be fantastic but NBC is letting it go to the wire. When you think of the talent on this cast Chuck packs so much into an hour!

The wedding is coming and I have no doubt at all it will be wonderful!

6. Brandon says:

Haha, I love Casey’s reaction.

7. Elina says:

HHAHAhahha, this was funny! Can`t wait for the episode. Love the reactions from Casey and Sarah.

8. Monica says:

Post it on youtube? non – USA citizens can’t watch

9. Joey says:

God I can’t wait for this. Chuck is hands down the best show on television.

On a sour note, its a shame it will get canceled. NBC has too many shows in the oven, and its obvious that Chuck would be the first show to go.

10. mst3k says:

This could be the last Chuck ever *snif* …

11. MarieRestolt says:

Im excited to see this ep but sad that the season is almost ovr:( Bring on the next season!

12. Luke says:

I carnt wait till net week

13. Liz says:

I cannot see the clip as i’m an Aussie…..but man I cannot wait till Chuck is picked up for a season 5……..love this show!!!

14. Gary says:

That was funny! I can’t wait for tonight’s episode and hope there is at least one more season in the tank.

15. Aiden says:

So thrilled for the next 2 episodes! Now I’m just anxious what will happen to the next Chuck-less Mondays if NBC doesn’t renew Chuck. Hopefully, we won’t have to worry about that…

16. Dave says:

what a shame it would be for the show that has it all to be cancelled. when do we find out??
    considering the junk that is currently out there, chuck shouldn’t even be a consideration. a talented cast, great scripts; god, what could the execs be thinking? fingers crossed…

17. Dave says:

hopefully chuck will come back for another year….. if not, hopefully another network should pick it up…..

18. Jasmine says:

I can’t wait till tonight’s episode, it looks really funny. I really don’t understand how chuck isn’t already renewed, it always makes me laugh, no matter what. Hopefully we get a season 5, because the show is well worth it.

19. john says:

love caesy “hell no I’m going with chuck” thats histarical that he doesnt want to get caught in the middle of mama b an sarah!

20. chuckfan says:

Chuck learned some lessons in this episode. OMG the ending is a huge cliffhanger! Hopefully we will get a Season 5. Go Team Bartowski!

• teniba says:

that was chuck’s finale? how can they do that? i mean this show is not coming back, they should shot a series finale, not some of cliffhanger about sarah possible death!!!!!

• Renee says:

Chuck’s Finale is NEXT week. Be prepared though. Next week’s episode is called Chuck vs. the Cliffhanger. It could end with another big one.

21. madde says:

common chuck!!! be picked up! amazing episode

22. matt says:

Well it looks to be a very intertaining year ahead. Keep you eyes pealed, you won’t want to miss a single thing. Until we meet again…

23. Vannesa says:

Can’t wait for the season finale. Love Chuck & Sarah!!!

I heard rumours that Season 5 back for at least 13 eps. Is it true?