Exclusive

Exclusive Glee Video: Jesse's Back For Rachel!

Jonathan Groff makes his much-anticipated return to Glee this week and, suffice it to say, Jesse St. James has some apologizing to do to scorned former sweetheart Rachel (Lea Michele).

In the following exclusive clip from Tuesday’s episode — the first of three that Groff is slated to appear in — New Directions’ arch-nemesis attempts to atone for his past treachery and Rachel is having none of it. But then he mentions a magical four-letter word and suddenly forgiveness seems well within reach.

Glee Spoiler: The Grim Reaper is Coming!

Watch the clip below and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: Should Rachel give Jesse another chance?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Glee, News, Previews, Scoop, Spoilers

1. Kelly Dunbar says:

I love Jesse. Hopefully, we will see him more now. My guess is he and Rachel will get back together. But I like the Kurt and Blaine idea. That definitely would be a different twist. You are right, they are all looking pretty old. But I still love them.

2. Jasmine says:

I LOVE Jon Groff. Other than Chris Colfer, he’s my favorite gay. ^-^ I’m so glad he’s back. He and Lea Michele have the best chemistry. As to your question…
    Biased Opinion: Of COURSE she should forgive him. HE’S FREAKING JONATHON GROFF!!!
    Unbiased Opinion: Wtf? Forgive him? He threw EGGS at her. You don’t just forgive someone like that. -.-

3. SiL says:

Yes!!! I always knew he would comeback =P

4. gwyneth says:

RACHEL SHOUNDT I MEAN HE THEW EGGS IN HER HEAD !!!!!!!!!!! SO MY VOTE IS NO!

5. Alexa says:

Seriously? He’s coming back for Rachel after throwing eggs at her? She should say NO!!!!

6. Eliana says:

i think rachel should take jesse back they are a cute couple, and he seems genuinely sorry, its no different for what she would do for finn who keeps screwing her over!

7. Colleen says:

NO She should tell Jessie to take a hike!!!! Go be with a Chicken because that is what he is….Rachael and Finn need to be together and I agree that Quinn is a total BBBB! to Rachael with her life plan with Finn and now with her slapping her in tomorrow’s episode…Quinn needs to be brought down a lot of pegs she deserves to be alone…..and Rachael deserves to be the winner….Jessie could go with Quinn they would make a good pair….trying to break up the world and make them the stars….

8. Einn says:

What ever it is. I think Rachel is more suitable with Finn, BUT.. its seems like Finn and her got a lots of ‘things’ that coming undone. I mean Finn with Quinn. I think Rachel SHOULD go for Jesse and Finn with Quinn. That’s all. And can you make sure that Rachel and Jesse relationship scene/story looks more romantic and happening than Finn and Quinn? because Rachel deserved it! :D

9. Tia says:

She should accept the apology,but she shoudn’t accept Jessie.Jessie cracked an egg on Rachel’s head,and maybe Jessie is spying on the New Directions,they’re threatened… I ♥ Glee!

10. Larry from Staten Island says:

Dude; I am a Finchell and rooting for Rachel to get Finn. But there is life the way we would like it to be and life the way it is, and stuff does happen don’t you know. Rachel has to get her heart broken by some tricked out grokster loser and this is her time. Hey, it’s high school, but before graduation day curtain comes down on the Finnster and Rachel interlude they should take a ride in the tunnel of love.

Hey, Lauren I know you are reading this, Finn becomes a fireman with tattoos and Rachel becomes a 200lb PTA mom who is round faced, bubble butted, and rehearsing the kids like they were going to regionals.

Oh if only Finn and Rachel would hit the high note before being sucked into a Ford commercial life would be grand. Come on Murph what’s the big deal, the economy sucks, gas prices are up, can’t you get it we are looking for there to be some winners in our lives. Pity us that they are TV characters.

11. Alisha Lineham says:

She sould She Souldnt. I hate johnathon groff well his charicter he is just a lier and will always be. She should maybe go out with sam or sumone like that. Some1 who is not a lier. <3 glee

12. Rowena says:

Everybody deserves a second chance, but it all comes down to what made them broke up in the beginning….

eg, if he played on her then NO way, do not take him back…
    but he traded love for a national champion show job, then maybe….

13. Luna says:

I think that he never had feeling for Rachael at first but when he realize the consequences of his treachery he discovered that her felt something for her but it was too late. In spite of Rachael’s character she deserve an apology from him they both do need to apologize with each other.

14. maxwell says:

NO RACHEL~
    he’s an @$$
    learn from experience!
    dont let him fool you

15. angie says:

I love Jonathan/Jesse, Jesse should become a regular
    BUT Rachel shouldn’t give him another chance, I think he has an ulterior motive…again

16. emily says:

yes i think jessie and rachel are a great couple

17. N says:

I love the fact that Jesse St. James returns! I so loved him with Rachel, even though idk if it was just me, but it seemed like Jesse wasn’t too pleased in egging Rachel…though he did break into peer pressure and for the title (to break ND’s spirits of winning). But now that there’s no rivalry between them, since he graduated and nothing is between them (title-wise), it may be better for them as a couple. Idk as of yet, I guess we’ll have to see his return, but I think maybe Jesse could help her ease off of wanting Finn back…at least for the moment, that is. xP Hehe.

18. Tallulia says:

Rachel needs to take this as a pinch of salt – the trust is going take time to build up again – on both sides (remember how she tried to make herself look good by singing with Puck and Finn and Jesse?) Until Jesse can prove he truly cares for her, Rachel needs to take it slow.

19. maddy says:

HA! what a twist!! imagine how mad finn might get, and then i wouldnt blame rachel if the only reason she takes fin back is because she just needs somebody to go to prom with. i mean she asked SAM, can you spell DESPERATE. But hey, maybe they will get back together they made a good couple.

20. maddy says:

**takes jessie back

21. Rachel says:

I think Finn and Rachel should date!!! <3
    I think Quinn and Sam should date! :)

JESSE STAY AT UR SHOW CHOIR

22. Ela says:

snap is right ~ he looks like he’s 30… but’s it prom!!

23. Steve says:

I need her to say yes, so that when Rachel and Jessie go to prom together, Finn WILL be jealous and want her back, and the fight for love between Finn, Rachel and Jessie will begin! So excited

24. Juliana says:

NICE!!! I LOVE IT!!!

25. fidrina says:

every1 deserves a second chance

26. Rachael says:

Haha I read ‘four-letter-word’ and thought he was going to say love….PROM. Oh good grief.

27. mannieshel says:

DON’T FALL FOR IT AGAIN RACHEL!!! Hes just there to get what he can so he can use it at nationals!! DONT BE STUPID! go with Sam!

28. not a R fan says:

She is not gonna score with anyone else. Go with jesse. He is as lame as rachel is.

29. Molly says:

NO. just no. he was a jerk and probably has some kind of angle :/ i hope they don’t have rachel and Jesse start dating again ¬¬

Does anyone notice he looks different here then in season one? O.o

30. Angelina says:

I don’t know, honestly. I love St. Berry, but I love Finchel. And gosh, Quinn slaps Rachel. What a witch. (See what I did there? I put a ‘w’ instead of a ‘b’. =P)

Anyway, I guess Rachel should go with him.

31. fatima says:

NO RACHEL, no she shouldn’t .
    Finn is much better than jesse.
    Ok jesse is awesome, but he prefers win something than you.

32. Jessicca says:

i think that Rachel should smack Jesse in the face. what he did to her was horrible. she still loves Finn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Chel says:

Rachel should go with him just to get back at Finn, and later ditch him just as he did her. Can we say vindictive?

And I must ask, despite the fact that GLEE’s a high school drama–can we give Kurt and Blaine a few drama-free happy episodes? Maybe some picturesque waltzing in flowers? I’m worried that the drama-magnet that is Rachel Berry might drag them down with her.

34. Elysia says:

I love him! I mean when I saw that he was coming back, I got so excited! I don’t like that he’s looking older. But all in all, he was a jerk and if she does give him another chance, he better not screw up.

35. kayt says:

I love jesse! he is super cute! Is jonathan groff actually gay? anyways I think that rachel should go with jesse to prom and then get back together with finn because they truly belong together and they are super cute together! can’t wait until tonight!

36. lexy says:

although i think finn is being rude, a hypocrate, and just plain nasty, i think that jesse is gay and should realize the truth and go ruin kurts relationship for some more ACTION! i also think that no matter wat finn and rachel will always belong to each other, Sam and quinn with each other, and tina and arty :)problem sloved :P

37. SchylerRose says:

OMG, YES YES YES YES he should come back apologise and grovel at her feet. PLEASE take him back rachel! She so deserves him more than finn. Finn is such a playboy and belongs with a fake and phony Quinn. YES Jesse St James come back.

38. pucklover19 says:

okay everybody cool down Jesse is really not that cute. Puck is WAAAAYYYY hotter than he is. :) :D

39. cote de chile says:

jonathan groff es lo mas lindo ke he visto en glee, y ke este de vuetas me encanta.. me gustaria ke rachel estubiera con finn pero el es un traidor ke a la primera se enamora nuevamente de otra.. rachel kedate con jesse es mas guapo jejje y esta de vueltas….

40. Michelle says:

YESSSSSS!! Take him back!! I loved them together last season!! Finn is too fickle!!

41. Saya says:

I was so excited for Jesse to come back to Glee! And I was so willing to give him and Rachel another chance…..

That is UNTIL I saw how he acted in “Prom Queen.” He was so stuck up. The entire scene in Breadstix, he was such a pompous buttface. And everything he did at the prom made me mad. Go Finn for showing him who’s boss!

42. lily says:

yes yes yes <3

43. Yani5688 says:

Rachel and Jesse should be endgame! ok, he has his dark sides but he really did love Rachel. And the best part about JEsse is that he’s so sure of himself and what he wants. He’s assertive and can handle Rachel. He’s sooooo melodramatic but when he’s with Rachel he knows how to tone it down. Also, he’s her equal. Remember the scene when Rachel was dancing ballet and he just got home from spring break? he said the sweetest thing:

“you being a star is mot a dream, it’s an inevitability”

Who would not swoon?!

Finn doenst knows what he wants half of the time.

44. Yani5688 says:

“you being a star is mot a dream, it’s an inevitability”
    Who would not swoon?!
    Finn doesn’t know what he wants half of the time.

45. Yani5688 says:

Finn doesn’t know(my bad)what he wants half of the time.

46. Yani5688 says:

See this vid!

Jesse and rachel totally belongs to each other!!!

47. Tami says:

I really want to know what is the chapter where rachel and Jesse kiss in bed.
    PLEASE if someone knows , let me know
    here is a video , look at min 1:48 that is the scene im saying.