Exclusive

Exclusive Glee Video: Jesse's Back For Rachel!

Jonathan Groff makes his much-anticipated return to Glee this week and, suffice it to say, Jesse St. James has some apologizing to do to scorned former sweetheart Rachel (Lea Michele).

In the following exclusive clip from Tuesday’s episode — the first of three that Groff is slated to appear in — New Directions’ arch-nemesis attempts to atone for his past treachery and Rachel is having none of it. But then he mentions a magical four-letter word and suddenly forgiveness seems well within reach.

Glee Spoiler: The Grim Reaper is Coming!

Watch the clip below and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: Should Rachel give Jesse another chance?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Glee, News, Previews, Scoop, Spoilers

1. katalina says:

Go Finchel! I think that says enough.(:

2. alice says:

um NO way! he was awful to her and is probably just trying to take advantage of her so that new directions won’t win nationals

3. mackenzie says:

OMG!!!! YES!!!!!!
    I love Jesse!! He an Rachel are perfect for each other they both have the same goals and aspirations!!!

4. Delaney says:

Okay I love jonathan. Not a big fan of jesse though. So yes, I’m excited for him to be on again, but I’m also dreading it. You just know the episode is going to be filled with drama. And personally, I would like to see the whole cast instead of just jesse and rachel. still, I love jonathan <3

• Bella says:

Isn’t Blaine suppose to sing too? And I think I saw Sam and Mercedes dancing together. It’ll definitely have a whole lot of drama in it, but every great series has to have issues. After all, it’s TV.

5. J says:

Rachel SHOULDN’T go with him, but she will. And Finn will probably be insanely jealous.

6. Daniela says:

Rachel, acordate que el te humillo, y te tiro huevos en la cara. IMPERDONABLE!!! Saludos desde Buenos Aires, Argentina

7. Sarah says:

Why not? The show’s gone down hill and anything they do now can’t make it any worse than it already is – save for Will and Rachel hooking up. If Finn can forgive Quinn AND Puck – why shouldn’t Rachel forgive Jesse? Plus, how many more years can we pretend that these guys are in high school?

• Bella says:

Lol!! Agreed!! They’re Juniors this year aren’t they? I remember Rachel being a sophmore in season one, so there’s gotta be a closing point next season I’d think. Too bad, I really like Glee.

8. veronica says:

no she shouldn’t. i think it is another trick.

9. sade says:

prroooooooommmm. I don’t think she should, I love finn and rachel. but i just love seeing that mans face so yea bring it on !

10. Amber says:

NOOOO!she should be with finn sorry but screw quinn and jasse they can date

11. sammy says:

Um, Jesse may be hot and have an amazing voice, but, HELL no!!!!! He threw eggs at her head!! He is a total jerk and does not deserve forgiveness (although they should keep him on the show for his voice alone!!)

12. Emmie says:

Um, excuse me, but there is sooo some Quinn/Rachel (Faberry) going on here. Jesse is LAME. A good singer, an interesting character, but much like Finn, he sucks. Quinn just needs to get over her oppressed childhood and realize she’s so evil because of her totally repressed feelings. (Due to the fact that she can never have Rachel, she hates her.)Seriously.

13. Heather says:

RACHEL, DON’T DO IT, DON’T TRUST HIM!!!!!!!!!!! He stabbed you in the back and your a woman, you are supposed to hold onto grudges FOREVER!!!!!!!

14. Marissa says:

Ugh, so sick of all the focus on Rachel. Glee is supposed to be an ensemble type show! Focus on other people and their relationships…how about giving Mercedes a love interest? Or even a solo or duet at Nationals? Anything other than the neglect she’s been receiving!

15. Kathrine says:

as Mercedes would say; “Hell to the No!”

16. ehlli says:

what a loser,such a terrible spy…you guys are right,its not right,rachel should accept the fact that jesse is just using her..

17. Jeffrey says:

Is this the episode where Jesse comes out of the closet? Because no way can this guy pull off being straight. Seriously ladies….you have no clue this guy is gay and seriously think they have chemistry? No wonder the divorce rate in this country is so high women marry the wrong men….lol!

18. Haley says:

Rach should DEFINITELY not give Jesse another chance! He was a jerk to her and she should just leave him for good

19. Annika says:

Yes. Rachel needs to give Jesse another chance. Go on, hate all you want. But everyone should know that Rachel and Jesse are made for each other. Jesse loved her.

20. Rachael JA says:

they need to get together asap

21. Lauren says:

YAy… is all i can say… Jonathan Groff was and still is one of my very favorite cast member on Glee.. I love him as Jesse St. James and love that he is so freekin cute :) Yay for Jesse and Rachel again

22. Cheeseburger says:

Seriously…NO!!! HE FRIGGIN THRU EGGS AT HER HEAD!!! No one deserves second chances…they have to deserve them… So no. Absolutely NOT!!!

23. Ashley says:

Yes!!! I loved them together sadly he ruined the relationship by throwing eggs at her but they have some of the best duets from the show

24. ashley says:

i think that they should end up back together…i truly believe they were a better couple than rachel and fin

25. river says:

Much anticipated return by whom?
    Certainly not me or anyone I know.
    The character of Jesse was a third class jerk.

26. Brittany says:

They should totally give it another try! I would love to see him on up coming episodes! Life is all about second chances!

27. alexis says:

i dont think she should go back to him shes better with finn then anyone else i think

28. Brandi says:

ALL OF YOU IDIOTS WHO WANT JESSE ST. JAMES BACK ARE STUPID! I <3 FINCHEL ALL THE WAY!

29. Finn+Rachel!!!!!! says:

I don’t really like Jesse all that much…sure he’s an amazing singer, but I don’t want him and rachel to be together…i think that finn and quinn should break up…she’s so mean 2 him anyways! and finn should be with rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

30. Nique says:

Well I know Rachel doesn’t have a lot of prospects but what Jesse did was over the line she can do WAYYY better than him, despite his hotness. HOWEVER in the world of Glee a lot of things are over the line, like slushies to the face, pretending to be pregnant as far as Teri did, and the fact that Finn actually got back with Quinn in the first place. So if they do get back together it wouldn’t surprise me at all.

31. Tanya says:

Rachel should not get back together with Jesse. Although why not use him to make Finn take notice that she is not going to just sit at home while he goes to Prom with Quinn. And what are they going to do with Quinn’s ultimatum? That was way out there even for her. Can’t wait to see this on Tuesday

32. Jenn says:

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!! Hold out for FINN!!!!!!!

33. AmiSan says:

She should say yes…I was a Big Finn/Rachel fan to begin with and very angry with him over the eggs but everyone has to admit they were made for each other, they are both very dramatic, and very goal driven. If it was her in his shoes she would have done the same. SAY YES!!!

34. victoria says:

I think Rachel should go to the prom with Jessie just to make Finn jealous, mayb then he will come to his senses

35. Karen says:

Heck NO!!! Don’t do it!!!

36. Leti says:

No Rachel should not absoultely not
    go out with Jesse…He is not to be trusted….

37. Lynn says:

NOT A CHANCE!!!!

38. Anne says:

I like Jesse for Rachel

39. Arielle says:

OMG!!!!! I just found out that Jesse and finn get in a fist fight in tomorrows episode!!! GO HOTTIE FINN!!!:) I love glee!!!!:)<3

• Sarah says:

maybe this will drive fin away from Quinn and back into Rachel’s arms. heres hoping! LOL

• Finchel says:

Go Finn he is going to take Jesse down!!!!!!!!!!!! :D YAY no more Jesse when Finn beats him. Because FINN WILL WIN I AM TELLING YOU

40. Lydia says:

I love jessie!!!!!! Puck is pretty somkin though!!!!! XD

41. Sarah says:

YES YES YES. Rachel should say yes because it will drive fin NUTS. He still loves Rachel and always will. FINCHEL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. kiara mccurry says:

i think she should jus to make finn jealous and make him release what he truly missing.

43. Olivia says:

Alright, here’s what the deal is. Jesse is a jerk, and he’s back for a while. We, as fans must deal with that. Finn is with Quinn, even though he wants to be with Rachel, it just hurt him more when she cheated than when it did when Quinn did because he actually loves her. Quinn is a first love, which really comes down to, just the first meaningful relationship he ever had. Now, back to the Jesse factor. If Rachel forgives him, whatever. That doesn’t mean she will get back with him, even if it is to make Finn jealous (with any luck, she’s growing out of that phase). So, really, we just have to watch what happens, and-for those Finchel fans-hope that Finn dumps Quinn because Quinn pushes him too far (there must be some reason she decks Rachel in the bathroom), and then hope that Finn and Rachel make their ways back to each other in love.

44. Finchel says:

No Jesse and Rachel should not get back together i hate jesse and what hew did to Rachel i am all for Finchel why didn’t that work out like come on Finn you should give rachel a second chance. NOT JESSE!!!!!!!

45. K8lin says:

From how he acted in the first season, he is just self-centered, and is only doing this for his benefit. We may not know what he wants, but he is just one big fat jerk, and she should tell him “Hell no, after what you did to me, and those chickens, you should go and find someone as self-centered as yourself and let them shatter your heart into a million pieces.”

46. Reilly says:

Yes yes yes! I love Johnathan groff and there so cute together!!!””

47. Jillian says:

Absolutely not!

48. becca says:

Now way! She so shouldnt take him back. I like the Finn character and they should get back together!

49. linda payton says:

Please unsubscribe me from your list.

50. tori says: