Exclusive

First Look Video: Bones Baby Talk Is Reborn!

Is Fox’s just-renewed Bones planting the seed for a Brennan pregnancy?

Two seasons ago, Brennan and Booth batted around the idea of conceiving a child together, but that storyline didn’t gestate for very long. Now, with series lead Emily Deschanel expecting in real life, there is a plum opportunity to revisit her alter ego’s ticking biological clock.

Fox Sweeps Preview: Deaths, Drugs, Blind Items, Prom and… The Goonies?!

In fact, in this exclusive video clip from this Thursday’s episode, Brennan makes conspicuous note of the fact that with Angela due to deliver her and Hodgins’ baby any day now, she will be the only Jeffersonian regular sans child.

True Blood Stud Bowls for Bones Finale

Press PLAY below to get Seeley’s take on how “easy” a fix there is to that situation. (Hint: It involves the word “bang.”)

1. caro1212 says:

Iam very happy of the fact that they seem like the old couple that wee knew and loved from B4 the fact that they are talking about getting a gift together and also when Bones say’s the story about the family dog Booth look all like ( pour you well wee have to make that better )

I believe that fact that they are doing a showing of the (The change in the game) on the 9th may, next week it look’s good or at least that is what I think, I have done research on the internet to se if they have done that in the past so far I have not seen any where that they have done that B4.

I’m crossing my fingers and my toes.

2. NANCY says:

I am so HAPPY that BONES got renewed….love the character interplay….and if they don’t get B & B together this year shame on them ! ….

• Alice says:

Nancy – I So agree with you and just offered my comments as well. I hope the Emily D and David B and Hart Hanson will listen to us; I can’t help but feel we’re in the majority and do the right thing by a TV couple one critic called “a match made in TV Heaven.”

3. Alice McKinney says:

Yes, “Bones” is a great procedural crime show. However, from the beginning, it was all about Booth and Brennan. People who say the chemistry will be gone if they marry must not be old enough to remember the marvelous Fran Drescher and Charles Shaughnessy in “The Nanny” – Fran and Maxwell Sheffield. They dragged it out for five seasons, got married, had twins, and the show was as good as ever. Why? Comparing Booth and Brennan’s relationship to David and Maddie in “Moonlighting” or Sam and Diane in “Cheers” is nonsense. Those people basically hated each other; anything between them was purely a physical attraction. Booth and Brennan respect and love each other; they’re best friends. THEY BELONG TOGETHER and I’m with those who feel that way. Get them together or end the show.

4. Karen says:

ok this is it, they are going to get drunk or something like that and have sex to stay warm or something…anyway..she will get preggers refuse to marry booth and raise this super genius child while she is working at the jeff. i can see the kid in her office with her now…remember phlanges baby????

5. vmf says:

Would it be great if FBI agent Sully came back for a short visit.He and Brennan have a past, a little fling and he is sent off on assignment. Too late, protection failed, she is pregnant and Daddy can’t be reached. Booth steps in and stands beside her in the time of need. Not that she needs him, but it could be the best of a child and Booth…

6. yvonne says:

I think b/b need to get toghether, thats what the show is all about if they don’t get together it will spoil the whole show for me and i will probally stop watching it,