Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's, Chuck, Psych, Community, Private Practice and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Do you know anything about the Grey’s Anatomy‘s finale or do you still have no idea? —Sami
Ausiello:
Cristina and Owen are going to find themselves at a crossroads when Cristina receives “some disturbing news” in the May 19 season-ender, teases series creator Shonda Rhimes. “And how she and Owen handle that news will speak volumes about the future of their relationship.” BTW, I didn’t really love the tone of your question Sami. Check the ‘tude at the door next time or I’ll sic my new pet on you.

Question: Any scoops on Bones? —Adriana
Ausiello:
I can now confirm that Booth and Brennan will be spending the night together during May sweeps. The twist? Yours truly will be joining them! I’ll be moderating “An Evening with Bones” next Monday at the Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills. The event is sold out, but go ahead and email me any burning questions you have for the cast and creative team and I’ll do my best to get them answered during the Q&A portion. That email is askausiello@tvline.com. Use it, don’t abuse it.

Question: Will Brennan and Booth share a cab anytime soon on Bones? Hart Hanson tweeted a pic of the crew setting up the final scene and it has got me thinking that maybe we’ll get to see them finally leaving in a cab together in the final seconds of this season. I’m getting tired of seeing Brennan all by herself in the backseat of a cab while Booth stands on the sidewalk watching her going away. —Amanda
Ausiello:
“No cabs,” responds exec producer Stephen Nathan. “Many bowling balls, but no cabs. Some screaming, a revolting body, and a Hodgela baby. But no cabs.” I think what he’s trying to say in a roundabout way is that there are no cabs in the finale.

Question: Since you are almost as big a fan of Chuck as I am, I need to know: What is your degree of confidence that the season finale can also serve as a satisfying series finale if NBC does the unthinkable and unforgivable? —Jeff
Ausiello:
To be honest, my confidence level was pretty low. But then I spoke to exec producer Chris Fedak and it shot through the freakin’ roof. Despite the finale being titled “Chuck vs. the Cliffhanger,” Fedak assured me that the episode features “some fantastic resolution to a number of the stories that we set up this season.” But as has become something of a Chuck tradition, the final scene features a “cliffhanger component that launches us very much into [a possible] Season 5,” Fedak adds. What would such a season look like? “There were a number of stories that we’ve always wanted to do – even from Season 1 – involving who Chuck is as a person and as a hero. So [Season 5] would be an extension of that.”

Question: In last week’s AA you mentioned that the Chuck season finale broke the bank, budget-wise. Care to elaborate? Do you know what was so expensive? —Jeremy
Ausiello:
The mother of all action sequences, according to Fedak. “It’s set in the desert and includes a super motorcycle, lots of special effects and a truck getting blown off the road,” he says. “It has an element of Duel, which is Steven Spielberg’s first movie. There’s also an element of Road Warrior… and an ode to the television show Street Hawk, which I watched as a kid.”

Question: Could you, pretty please, give us something about the Private Practice finale? —Celine
Ausiello:
Funny you should ask. Shonda Rhimes personally asked me to deliver a message to you about the May 19 climax. “You really need to make sure that the audience watches the last 30 seconds,” she told me. “If they don’t, they’re going to be very, very disappointed and disturbed.” You’ve been warned!

Question: I’m so excited for the two-part paintball finale on Community! Any scoop on it? —Becca
Ausiello:
It won’t end with a cliffhanger, per EP Dan Harmon. “We did a cliffhanger last year, so this season there will just be an unresolved element to give some energy to the top of the third season,” he explains. “I would do the cliffhanger in Season 1 again if I could, because I wanted to get people talking about a show they weren’t talking about. But this season, I don’t see the need for that serialized thing. This will give us more options to make a really good first episode of the third season.”

Question: Anything on The Good Wife? —Glenda
Ausiello:
There are two slots in my May Sweeps Scorecard reserved for characters from TGW — and both are within the first six categories.

Question: Any scoop on Southland? —Josh
Ausiello:
Just because season 3 ended with Sammy (Shawn Hatosy) and Ben (Ben McKenzie) becoming partners that doesn’t mean they’ll remain so when season 4 starts up. “We might [jump] so forward into the future that he’s not with Ben,” suggests Ben’s former partner, Michael Cudlitz (John). “Ben and Sammy may no longer be partners. We don’t know. Nothing is set in stone as of now.”

Question: Is the upcoming death on Glee also the troublesome diva that you mentioned in your blind item some time back? —Caroline
Ausiello:

Question: I love Leslie and Ben on Parks and Recreation! Got any scoop on them? —Bea
Ausiello:
May 12 is going to be a big day for those crazy-in-love kids. In the first of two back-to-back Parks eps airing that night, Ben — while attempting to reconcile Leslie and Ann after the BFFs have a Snake Juice-fueled falling out — gets a tip from the grapevine that Ms. Knope is crushing on him. In the second, Ben/Leslie road trip-themed episode, Leslie enlists Ann’s help in coming up with ways to snuff any sexual tension. Her ideas include wearing a tracksuit, listening to a horrible mix CD, and dissecting an article about the history of the ladder. Lucky for viewers, Ann is totally a Beslie shipper and manages to sneak in something sexy under Leslie’s nose.

Question: Any news on that new, fun-loving dysfunctional family we have come to love from Raising Hope? —Jamie
Ausiello:
Do you love sweet, unassuming Jimmy? Well, you’ll get to see another side of him — one that raises his voice, pounds his fist and answers to the name Drakkar Noir — when the show flashes back five years for its May 17 season finale. We’ll also discover that circa-2005 Sabrina totally loved the Dark Prince.

Question: Any scoop on Weeds? —Donnie
Ausiello:
Nancy’s Halfway House counselor has race issues. Producers were originally looking to cast a Caucasian actor in the recurring role, but they just changed the ethnicity to African-American. The character is described as a no-nonsense shrink from the East Coast who is tasked with keeping track of Nancy’s comings and goings. Know who’d be great in this? That sidekick guy from No Ordinary Family. What is his name….?

Question: I am an Ausiello Scoop Virgin. Can you please give me some Modern Family scoop. It’s the funniest show on TV. —Lauren
Ausiello:
What does a sailor’s outfit, a rainbow T-shirt, a bottle of merlot, and one angry dog have in common? They’re all part of an elaborate birthday surprise Claire and Mitchell concoct for Jay in this season’s penultimate episode airing May 18.

Question: I can’t wait for Rescue Me to start! I know the entire final season has already been shot and will end on 9/11. But with recent newsworthy development (aka bye-bye Bin Laden), will the show be doing any reshoots to address this issue? Seems like it would be a big deal to NYC firefighters not to mention. —Danielle
Ausiello:
You’d think so, right? Well, I spoke to an FX rep who spoke to series co-creator Peter Tolan who said… there are no plans to make any changes to the episodes to address Osama’s death.

Question: What’s in the future for Shawn and Juliet on Psych? —Emily
Ausiello:
“Their romance is evolving,” leading lady Maggie Lawson told TVLine’s Matt Mitovich at USA Network’s upfront soiree on Monday. “I can’t give away too much — we’re only in Episode 4 of the [new] season so far — but I can tell you the romance is solid and good. And there might be other characters that have some romance this season as well!”

Question: There’s only two episodes of Vampire Diaries left! Scoop me! —Jaime
Ausiello:
Rumor has it the “extreme” loss of life that EP Julie Plec spoke of is coming sooner rather than later.

Question: Please give me something — anything — about the Law & Order: SVU finale. —Joel
Ausiello:
“We go out with a bang,” enthuses departing exec producer Neal Baer. “It’s my last episode for SVU — I’m leaving after 11 years to go to CBS — and it leaves us with a death; it leaves us with one of our beloved characters doing something that will change the way they see being a cop; and since I’m a [doctor], I get to rag on cigarettes, so that’s terrific!”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Megan Masters and Vlada Gelman)

1. Camilla says:

Christina is going to be one of the shocking pregnaciea of May Sweeps.

• Dana says:

OMG OMG OMG Cristina is going to be pregnant OMG OMG OMG
      This is going to be good and difficult all at the same time.

2. Camilla says:

Christina is gonna one of the shocking pregnancies!

3. sophie says:

WOOHOO! Just one question about Glee! WOOHOO!
    Thanks for the Bones and Chuck scoops!

4. silva says:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Cristina and Owen!! “Disturbing”? Gah- they better not break up! Love them!!

• Savannah says:

I hope not, because I adore Cristina/Owen – they are the most passionate couple I have ever seen on tv. Cristina pregnant would be worth the pain of watching other dismal storylines.

• ochforever says:

as a Crowen Fan , really care GA Shonda give the lovely couple of Owen+critsina more sreentime & godd story, won’t mind whatever it turns out to be, even Breakout temperately or unplanned pregnant

• Serena says:

If Shonda breaks up Owen and Cristina, I will be done with this show once and for all. After everything they have been thru it will not be believable.

5. Tony says:

That’s all we get for Community!!!!:
    Things I want to know more about on the final:

-Anything Jeff/Annie
    -Josh Holloway’s man with no name
    -Troy/Abed adventures
    -Movies scenes to watch for
    -Pierce the villain? Britta/Sherly/Dean and the rest of the gang whats up with them

next week please give us a good scoop on part 2 of the final not just o its not a cliffhanger

6. Lisa says:

Thank you for the Cristina/owen scoop! I now more than ever, think Cristina is your pregnant blind item. This will be so good. I am sure angsty, but good.

7. Erica says:

Love Owen and Cristina, I hope they don’t break up over whatever the disturbing news is! Love this couple.

• Kayla says:

Me too! I love Cristina/Owen because they are passionate and never boring. I pray they make it through this because other wise my incentive to keep tuning in on Thursdays will be gone.

8. Ana M says:

Cristina is pregnant. Great. Another unplanned pregnancy for her, who doesn’t want a child.

Grey’s Anatomy, we’re done. Goodbye.

• xav says:

I really hope it’s not. How many times are they going to revisit unplanned, unwanted pregnancies and forcing women who don’t want children into reluctant parenthood? It’s incredibly boring.

• Layla says:

Well maybe Cristina changes her mind. Adios!

• Karen says:

I never thought I wanted a child, til I became pregnant because I was a workholic and not a child friendly person. All I can say is I am so delighted that I took the leap and kept my child because it is the best thing I ever did. Career woman can change their mind and be successful still. So in this drama, it would be a great story too tell

• c s says:

It would be…if they weren’t already telling it via Meredith AND Arizona.

• Michelle says:

Amen. If they go the pregnancy route with C/O, I’ll probably have to bail on Grey’s. Again.

Barrowman! *shakes fist*

9. Jeff says:

Thanks for answering my question about the Chuck finale Michael. That makes me feel much better. Now we just need NBC not to betray us. Keep up the good work Not A Nielsen Family campaign!

10. Carlyn says:

ohhh that has pregnancy written all over it for Cristina – eeeeeekkkkkkk that is going to be a tense and oh crap scene for Cris when she finds out. Can’t imagine how she will tell Owen because she will think it is horrible and Owen will be jumping in his shoes until she voices she is not sure. Which I am sure will be the cliffhanger – can the SF get here now please

11. A.P. says:

The upcoming season is actually Southland’s fourth, not third (which is the one that ended with Sammy and Ben as partners).

12. Sac sad says:

Actually, Southland ended its third season, not its second.

13. Kelli says:

LMAO, yes sic your “pet” on the bitchy ones! Awesome!

14. c s says:

Do I ever hope that Cristina isn’t pregnant. I wouldn’t be surprised because Shonda loves turning happily childfree women into reluctant parents. Seriously, Shonda. No more freakin’ babies! They’re hella boring.

And please, please don’t have anyone being pregnant or hooking up on The Good Wife. Last thing my girls need is to be having sex with anyone while emotionally compromised.

15. Tina says:

Baby boom time ;) – Cristina Yang will be hillarious pregnant

16. Anonymous says:

“That sidekick guy from No Ordinary Family. What is his name….?”

Romany Malco, and he was Conrad in seasons one and two on Weeds. Please don’t be suggesting you want him to come back as a different character. Just because the show is called Weeds, doesn’t mean only halfwit burnouts watch it.

• Reena says:

I was thinking the same thing…if that is who he is thinking about Mr Ausiello should have done his homework first.

• noo says:

if it was a joke it was a pretty bad one. but i would love to see romany malco back on weeds, his was awesome :D :D

• Liz says:

Not gonna lie I thought Conrad was the clear answer. Wasn’t that like his whole thing if the grow house in season 3 went under? He was gonna move back east? I think a good 7 or 8 years have passed in the shows storyline so he could totally be a counselor now. Let’s hope for it because Conrad was the only one who ever told Nancy what’s up.

17. Kathryn says:

So that means the spoilers for The Good Wife is down to Romantic Reunion, Couples having Sex for 1st time or Breakups, cause they’re the only ones among the first 6 categories that make any sense. I’m thinking….it will be a couple having sex for the first time. So many choices Kalinda/Carey, Alicia/Will….etc

• Emma says:

Alicia and Will dated in college, so we can assume they’ve already had sex. They would fall into the romantic reunions category. And the other slot for Good Wife would presumably be Alicia and Peter breaking up.

18. Juliet says:

Finally got CO scoop, now I wished we didn’t :( Really love Owen/Cristina, I hope they get through this next obstacle.

19. leo21 says:

I am looking at the possible scorecard entries for the Good Wife and the combinations are so juicy! I can’t stand the anticipation!

20. Amanda says:

Sounds like Cristina could be pregnant! I’m excited. Cristina being pregnant will be so much more fun to watch than Meredith being pregnant. Everyone thought all season it would be Mer and now everyone else is having babies. Surprise! Just like life, why I love Grey’s.

21. Jamie says:

Thank you Michael Ausiello (and hugs) for finally giving us some Grey’s Anatomy scoop that had NOTHING to do with Callie/Arizona. I am so sick of reading about those two, I can’t see straight. Nice to read someone else will at least have “some” time in the GA f finale. I wasn’t going to watch, but knowing at least C/O have a SL, I will show up. Maybe next season, we can return to ALL the cast of GA, and not just Callie’s anatomy. You rock :)

• Kim says:

I so agree, I am so sick of Calzona anatomy. I am excited and a bit scared for Meredith and Cristina. I just hope they don’t ruin Mer/Der and Cris/Owen.

• vanessa says:

I almost give up watching GA, wondering why the wedding photos of Callie/Arizona are flying everywhere? it’s exciting to hear Cristina could get pregnant, at least OC’s story sounds funny and interesting and means we can watch the final ep 22

22. jOSEPH says:

All I hope is that the Glee death is not April Rhodes!! Kristin is coming back for the next episode and if she is the one who dies…I’ll die along with her!!

• Courtney says:

It’s totally April. Dot Marie Jones isn’t in any more episodes this season (and it would be lame if they killed her off without showing her face again); they’ve stated pretty unequivocally that Emma is safe. I think they have future plans for Becky, so I think she’s out too. The rest of the female cast has been seen shooting in New York, even Finn’s mom.

Also keep in mind, I’m not sure Sandy’s offer of funds in Night of Neglect extends to the Glee Club trip to NY. Maybe April dies and leaves whatever money she had left from the failure of the Wiz to the Glee Club?

I just can’t think of anyone else that would die AND impact the entire Glee Club.

• Dorito says:

I am guessing it will be Dave Karofsky that dies. He is not able to deal with his sexuality. It would be terribly sad but relevant.

• Camilla says:

Sorry Joseph, but it is going to be April I love her too. Look I was looking glee in wikipedia and I found this text refering to her:
      She will reappear in season 2 episode “Rumours” and in the following episode “The Funeral” as her character is killed off in a drunk driving accident, where her will donates the rest of her riches to the glee club..[81]

• Dane says:

I had a feeling it was April! I’m sad. I know KC!! :(

• CS says:

Yes this would be incredibly sad, but a poignant message. It’s only fitting that her character, who is so reckless, meets this end. While I’ll DEFINITELY miss having Chenoweth on Glee, I’m grateful, they won’t kill off any of our series regulars.

• wickEd says:

So wait, all the hype that one of Glee cast is gonna die was “April Rhodes”…? I had to freaking check who the frak WAS “April Rhodes”…

what a lame, lame, laaaaaame red herring.

23. jennifer says:

I thought Christina couldn’t have any more babies due to the scarring of her fallopian tube from her Burke pregnancy? Or did she lose only one tube?

24. GA stop already! says:

Ugh, seriously? Can’t GA give a planned pregnancy story to parents who actually want kids?! Is this show anti-birth control or something?!

Unplanned pregnancies are no longer shocking story lines on Grey’s Anatomy.. A planned pregnancy would b the most shocking thing to happen on that show!

Grey’s Anatomy is a horrible cliché.

• c s says:

Almost everyone has had one: Izzie (pre-show but still), Meredith, Cristina, Callie. So, so tired of babies on this freakin’ show.

• Gusar says:

You forgot Bailey :)

And though I’m not throwing a fit over this, I must agree with the comment above, a planned pregnancy would actually be a bigger shock than yet another unplanned one.

• Lucia says:

Also, Adele was pregnant but she lost it. Addison was pregnant with Mark’s kid but she terminated it. That was off screen, though. Callie’s baby and Bailey’s baby were the only ones to have lived.

25. ana says:

I love Cristina and Owen! Please don`t break them up :((((( It`s the only interesting thing in the show I`m so tired of all the Callie crap. Please don`t tell me they`ll break up

26. Brittney says:

Cristina is the one character on Grey’s that will be awesome to see pregnant because she would be a hoot and unpredictable. I just hope Cristina realizes she can have a family and a career, many woman in this world do. If they play it out like she has to choose I will be ticked.

27. Katie says:

Please, Psych has ignored the Shawn/Juliet romance ever sense they got together. as much as I love those two (which is a lot), I’m not holding my breath for any shipper moments until the season finale.

Thanks for the Chuck scoop, Aus. You always come through for us starving fans. I remember a quote from Chris Fedak saying that he loved open endings (ex: Casablanca’s “I can tell this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship…”). I trust Fedak and Schwartz to resolve any ongoing stories while leaving the potential for a great new season (fingers crossed we get it). This finale’s going to be great.

28. houserocks1 says:

I’ve been a Cristina/Owen fan from Day 1. They’ve been through alot this season, especially Cristina. I hope they face whatever challenge they have together and come through it together.

29. Brenna says:

Hooray for the SHULES scoop!!! Love them :)

30. Crittle says:

I don’t care for Shawn and Juliet, but its nice to get some Psych news. So far they’ve been boring, hopefully they’ll get the relationship going. I would’ve liked to see some Shawn/Gus bromance scoop.

31. Laurie says:

Your Grey’s scoop has me nervous for the SF, Cristina/Owen are awesome together. I don’t think it is a pregnancy but I hope they survive whatever the “news” is.

• Julia says:

I agree a pregnancy would be redundant but whatever it is I am sooooo excited because we finally get a Cristina/Owen storyline. Even if it is rocky, it will be so good. Kevin McKidd and Sandra Oh are amazing actors and I have missed them in the second half of the season.

32. Aiden says:

Words cannot describe how ecstatic I am for the CHUCK season finale (Yes, only season. Let’s send positive vibes so that the series finale is far, far away from this year). “Chuck vs. the Cliffhanger” sounds like a great close in typical Chuck fashion for this explosive season.

Also, thanks for the (possible) Season 5 scoops! More than ever, I need another season of this show hearing what Fedak plans for next year. Really wish more people would tune in because they’re missin’ out big time.

33. Lore says:

I hope Cristina is not pregnant, i mean, how will suffer Meredith is her best friend is prego? maybe this are some disturbing news for Cris and Owen, but poor Mer, if the go that way, i think it would be time to say goodbye to Callie’s Anatomy

34. JohnDoe says:

There must be a rule somewhere that says “Ask Ausiello” must include Grey’s Anatomy and Bones.

35. jane says:

Wouldn’t it be great if the disturbing news was that Dr. Burke was coming back to Seattle? I know it will never happen, but it definitely would be better than another pregnancy.

• tonywife says:

I’m so sure Owen and cristina can go through anything no matter what the disturbing thing happen
      burke ruined Cristina’s life and worse than Teddy, so please he goes away, hope he’ll never come back to seattle

36. tcmitssr says:

Big deal, Owen tells Christina that he’s not going to make her Chief Resident and gives it to either Meredith or one of the guys. She comes in third or fourth, not even second.

• Marge says:

I totally agree with you! When I read this I thought it could not be a new pregnancy because it would be to much in the same season & I think after what happened to her in season 2 she is very carefull about birth control (maybe even more now that she knows Owen wants to have children) & more it is TOO obvious for it to happen!
      Shonda said that Cris Mer & Alex would be the focus of this season finale & as they are the only 3 remaining interns I think it is because of something medical & not personal.
      I think Alex will be named Chief resident because of his project with the African kids, Mer will be or about to be suspended because of the Alzeimer trial & Cris will be mad at Owen for not naming her chief resident.

37. Kitta says:

No Nikita? Sad day:((

38. Monica says:

What did Ausiello mean by ”they will be joined by yours truly” ? (Bones scoop)…. ?? and they will prolly only have a sleep over, Ausiello just plays with words – _ -

39. Guy says:

I knew it! Cristina is pregnant. I tipped it. Of course it has to be confirmed but i tipped this weeks ago. Lets hope its true.

40. Oma says:

Oh mannnn- no HIMYM again? :(

41. eel8 says:

Thank you thank you thank you for the Parks and Rec scoop. I am more than majorly obsessed with that show right now so I gobble up any lil’ old thing especially in regards to my main man, Ben Wyatt.

42. Géraldine says:

About Cristina/Owen relationships, I bet for both, a break-up and the finding out from Cristina of her unexpected pregnancy and yes, still another one! -> as we already know that they will reconcile in the next season because they make one of favourite couples in Grey’s, the big question will be: will she keep the baby by love or will she choose her carrier? As Shonda likes to ruin her characters (Callie, Mark, Meredith, Arizona, Owen, etc…), Cristina, the fabulous Cardio resident, could choose at the end Owen whatevever he will impose to her but this happen at the end of the next season

In this case, we could get in season 8 or even 9, 3 kids (2 babies and a child or even 3 babies and 1 child adopted) in Grey’s even though Shonda Rhimes has repeated a thousand times that there would never be some permanent babies and kids in the show because it was too difficult to work with!
    The Executive Producer being a huge liar and for all those who still would doubt of that, I’d remind you the mariage post’it & the same sex wedding which will be officialize in the next episode even if for the second, it is still forbidden in the State where the story takes place,
    – CAM’s baby of course, the fact that anyone can get all even though it is clear that Callie Torres will be the most happy Grey’s character in getting her big dream (baby which survived to everything to become a healthy one with no damage in the future/wife/BFF and surely carrier!) in the finale!
    Sorry to repeat it but all this threesome SL raising a baby sucks!
    – Meredith get a natural baby or/and an adopted child,
    So why not
    – Cristina with a possible new unexpected pregnancy,
    – Lexie, in particular since she is with Jackson and it seems to be quite serious… -> in this case, it would be funny and ironical as seeing as Mark would have endured what he made endure to Arizona since the beginning of Callie/Arizona’s relationships and especially since his BFF and friend with benefits gor pregnant, to be the 3rd wheel!

So, 1) soon, it won’t be a hospital but a nursery, each regular character getting his/her own baby/child
    2) I found a new name for Mark Sloane, McMessy!

Anyway, the big mess goes on and I’m curious to know how much viewer the show would have lost on the next September…!

43. Alex says:

As long as it’s not George Huang who dies on the SVU finale, I am A-OK.

• Danielle H. says:

Pretty sure this is almost a sure thing. It was posted on this site awhile back that he has a pilot coming up this fall (it was either on NBC or CBS.. can’t remember which). You mentioning it made it click in my mind. I’ll be watching w/ baited breath, that’s for sure!!

44. sweeps says:

The Good Wife, 2 of the first 6.

1. Number of weddings:
    2. Romantic Reunions:
    3. Number of couples having sex for the first time:
    4. Number of shocking pregnancies:
    5. Number of babies born
    6. Number of breakups

Wedding..Will/Tammy Eli/illegal immigrant Zach/Beckia
    Romantic reunions..Will/Alicia Peter/Alicia Kalinda/Peter
    Diane/Cowboy Kalinda & new girl from past
    Sex for the first time.. Alicia/Will Kalinda/Cary Kalinda/new girl
    pregnancies..Will/Tammy Zach/girlfriend (don’t think it’s alicia, she is doing shots in the episode)
    Babies born.. cannot come up with anything
    breakups.. Will & tammy

• MaryBee says:

Romantic reunion: Will and Alicia at least!
      If Tammy is one of the shocking pregancies, I’ll be very disappointed. It would come out of nowhere.

45. Pam says:

I would love it if Sammy and Ben were partners. I think it would be as awesome as Sawyer and Miles as partners. :)

46. sandra says:

I’m looking forward to a Sammy-Ben partnership in Southland. It’s a different dynamic and the writers can draw new storylines from that pairing. Cooper-Sherman was starting to get stale.

47. S says:

I don’t understand this crap? First they give the whole season to the lesbians and give them a baby and now possibly Cristina? …. WTF? what about Meredith? They could have gave this woman a great story involving a baby and made it funny, emotional and dramatic with her and Derek but instead we get nothing.

• teniba says:

they are about to adopt a child… which is another way to actually start a family and apparently the child is black…

48. Nikki says:

I think the disturbing news for co on grey’s is that Teddy leaves Seattle grace to go to Germany and that christina and owen both have a hard time with it in their own way.