Exclusive

CSI: NY Exclusive First Look Video: Who Takes a Bullet During This Week's Explosive Shootout?

Peter Fonda’s CSI: NY guest stint wraps this Friday (CBS, 9/8c), and as you can see in TVLine’s exclusive sneak peek clip, the big-screen legend is going out with a bang — literally.

Gary Sinise (Mac) recently told TVLine that “the [May 6] episode is heavy on high action and high drama” — but we never expected a near-fatal shootout to take over the New York-based crime lab.

Unfortunately for everyone on duty — including Lindsay (Anna Belknap) — an old case resurfaces to haunt ex-partners Mac and Hunt (Fonda) and leads to a spectacular machine gun blow-out.

Find out which team member takes a bullet below in our exclusive CSI: NY sneak peek:

Loading video...
TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Spoilers, Video

1. lolo says:

love this show <3 and im praying it gets renewed !
    there all such talented actors! and it's so good!

2. Vicky says:

WOW, thanks so much for this scoop. Can not wait til Friday. CBS Please renew CSI NY

3. Sam says:

DAMN! what a clip. Seriously, is it Friday yet? I can nlt wait tlo see the whole episode. CBS, please renew the show.

4. Rhylee says:

Wow intense.. Cant wait to see this episode. Thanks for the sneak peak Meg.

5. Arthur says:

All I can say is….. OMFG. What a clip, thanks Megan

6. Jess says:

This show can really do action and drama when they put their minds to it. Wow!!

Sight of relief that Lindsay is okay. Now where is Danny?!

Thanks Megs. :)

7. Kimberly says:

Oh DAMN! Could that be anymore intense? I really need Friday to be here now.

8. Lisa says:

Thanks for the clip! Relieved to see that Lindsay is okay. Can’t wait for this episode – it looks intense!

9. Maria says:

Seriously! What a clip. Thanks so much Megan.I just love CSI NY.

10. Juliab says:

Thanks Megan. This looks awesome!! Is it Friday yet?

11. Jayne says:

Thanks for the clip and the story! I cannot wait for Friday!

12. Tracy says:

Damnit. Why did Mac have to go after Lindsay? They had the perfect opportunity to off her and wasted it.

• lolo says:

seriously? she’s one of the best. anna belknap is very talented! don’t hate ! :o

• Tracy says:

I don’t like Lindsay as a character Danny and Lindsay as a couple or Belknap as an actress. I have the right to express that just like her fans have the right to gush all over her and gush all over Danny and Lindsay as a couple.

13. Angie says:

That episode looks great Can’t wait till Friday. Glad that Mac saved Lindsay

14. Jane says:

You’d think they would have learned from the last shootout in the lab and installed some bullet-proof glass…

15. MyrnaLebron says:

This looks super action filled. I can’t wait for it. Just from that spoiler I want more. Love CSI-NY my favorite. It just better get renewed. This is the best CSI. I look forward to this episode, these guys need some bullet proof glass. I don’t think I’d want to work in that office. Your life is always at risk in that building, they really need better security. They need a bullet-proof cloud to follow them wherever they go. Anyway, Can’t wait for Friday, Just love Gary Sinise.

16. Vicky says:

Fantastic clip can not wait for Friday. Thanks so much Megan.

17. Lian says:

Thanks so much for this clip, and what a clip!! Thank goodness that Mac saved Lindsay. We saw Adam and Hawkes as well, I wonder where Jo, Danny and Flack are? Bet they are not going to be happy about this.
    Good point on the bullet proof glass, but then we woul not have had a great scene like this.
    I really do hope CBS renew CSI NY I just love this show.

18. lauren says:

Wow! can’t wait to see it looks good really liked how Mac went through the shattered glass for Lindsay Hoping and praying CBS Keeps this great show

19. Bat-man says:

Over the years CSI:NY has grown to be my favourite of the franchise. This season in particular I LOOOOVE Sela Ward, and mind you I ‘m Greek and totally adored Melina. I can’t believe that CSI:Miami with all the horrible acting and silly plotlines is more popular! I really hope CBS keeps the show .

20. Jo says:

Thanks for the clip! Ready for some CSI:NY action and can’t wait!
    *ahem* some people don’t grow up….

21. Suncatcher says:

Geez. Woke me up!

Megan – Thanks.
    CBS – can we keep CSI:NY?

22. Scott says:

I watch CSI/Vegas and CSI NY and am a former watcher of CSI:Miami so this is coming from a fan of the series. How many times can a crime lab get blown up, shot up, or otherwise destroyed? This has been done over and over on all three and has become predicitable. I know that we as fans suspend alot of disbelief but I’d be scared to work in any of these labs if the secruity is this lax! :)

23. tums1956 says:

Yawn! So over CSI:NY, cheap ratings stunts just don’t do it for me. Can’t be sucked in that easily, this show went off the tracks at the end of the 5th season and never recovered. I haven’t bothered with it all this season.

The last one to premiere but likely the first one cancelled and the people in charge have no one to blame but themselves.

• Julie says:

You said you have not bothered with this show all season that is not total true now is it? Well here you are wasting your time on thier sight for someone who has not watched all season!!Looks to me as if you cant stay away or you would not be on here.

24. R&WrJustified says:

LOOOOOOVE CSI:NY!!!!…CBS-MEGAN MASTERS =BRILLIANT. The clip is just GOOD TV…AWESOOOOOME!!!!!. Thanks Megan.

25. lilyphia says:

OMG!! i can’t wait to watch this episode! im one of the people who are hoping and praying that CSI:NY will get another season or more!

26. CHICKPEA says:

Am I the only person who is experiencing De ja vue here? Did TPTB not do exactly the same thing at the end of the 3rd series and the 5th? I’m guessing originality and creativity aren’t watch words for this particular episode nor intrigue since we can safetly assume the only person collecting wings and a harp will be Fonda’s character personally i’m disappointed CSI:NY can and has done much better. It should be blatently obvious why the show is dangerously near the edge of oblivion if this passes for the best they can come up with.

27. How can you possibly consider canceling this show? Gary is one of the best actors on the planet… the show is a success…. just keep getting great scripts and you can’t loose…