CBS Finale Scoops: Love, Death, New Roomies!

What does America’s most watched TV network have on tap for its upcoming flurry of season-enders? TVLine has culled the choicest scoopy bits from the Eye’s May Finales press release.

TVLine’s Handy May Finales Calendar: See What’s Ending When!

Undercover Boss (Sunday, May 1): The chancellor of the University of California-Riverside infiltrates his campus’ front lines.

The Amazing Race (Sunday, May 8): The final four teams race through Rio de Janiero and then to Miami, with their eyes on the million-dollar prize.
CSI: Miami (Sunday, May 8): In the wake of nabbing the last prison escapee (and the crash-landing of his transport plane), two CSIs are left in life-threatening peril; Natasha Henstridge guest stars as Agent Heather Renee Locklear.

CSI (Thursday, May 12): Langston has a final showdown with serial killer Nate Haskell.

CSI: NY (Friday, May 13): Mac grows determined to close his final unsolved case; Michael Irby (The Unit) guest stars as the prime suspect.
Blue Bloods (May 13): When a drug bust points to the Blue Templar group, Frank and the fam take matters into their own hands.

Survivor: Redemption Island (Sunday, May 15): Eight castaways head into the two-hour finale; one-hour reunion show follows.

How I Met Your Mother (Monday, May 16): Let’s flash forward to when Ted is the best man at the wedding where he meets his future wife.
Mad Love (May 16): Kate’s ex puts her romance with Ben in jeopardy; Connie and Larry’s fake date gets real, yo.
Mike & Molly (May 16): Someone asks Mike if he intends to marry Molly. Homina-homina-homina!
Hawaii Five-0 (May 16): McGarrett’s showdown with Wo Fat could mark the end of the Five-0 unit.

NCIS (Tuesday, May 17): The lives of the NCIS agents are jeopardized as they confront the Port-to-Port killer. Enrique Murciano and Muse Watson guest star as “C-I-Ray” and Mike Franks.
NCIS: Los Angeles (May 17): Callen investigates Hetty’s sudden resignation, but… oops, she done vanished!
The Good Wife (May 17): As Alicia must set aside her beef with Kalinda in the rush to prove a client’s innocence, she must also wonder: Is now a good time to make a run at Will? Also: Kelli Giddish (Chase) continues her run as an associate from Kalinda’s past.

Criminal Minds (Wednesday, May 18): Hotchner hints as impending changes at work; JJ (A.J. Cook) rejoins the team!

The Big Bang Theory (Thursday, May 19): Bernadette gets her PhD, leaving Howard the only non-doctor in their group of researchers; Raj moves in with Sheldon after overhearing Leonard and Priya engage in a Star Trek bedroom fantasy.
Rules of Engagement (May 19): Russell mistakenly books himself on a cruise filled with women all over the age of 50; Edie McClurg (WKRP In Cincinnati) guest stars.
The Mentalist (May 19): In this two-hour finale, Red John’s CBI mole is revealed, and Patrick Jane finally meets Red John.

Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior (Wednesday, May 25): A serial killer abducts a member of Cooper’s team; French Stewart guest stars.

1. LadyA says:

No spoilers about House’s finale ?

2. xav says:

Alicia, give up on Will. He’s only good for a short term sexytimes relationship before it crashes and burns and all that’s left is that you did sleep with your boss and everyone at your lawfirm hates you.

3. Barbie says:

Penny’s also a non doctor. Just sayin’. I love her, though!

4. Colleen says:

Is it too early to start shipping that Kalinda and her friend were more than friends?

5. Melissa says:

So Ted is going to meet the mother at the wedding… FINALLY!

6. Meg says:

Uhhhhhhh, where the heck’s Hawaii Five-0?

7. Fiona says:

Eeek at The Mentalist scoop! I cannot wait for Red John to be revealed!

• Frimi says:

Me too! It’s about time, don’t you think?

• Fiona says:

Yes! But i’m hoping Jane comes face to face with RJ and it’s not just a guy in a mask like the season 2 finale. Things must really kick off if we find out who the CBI mole is as well…..

Roll on May 19th :D

• Scott says:

The Mentalist season finale is the one I’m most looking forward to. Although the CBI mole’s identity may not be a surprise based on recent episodes where many of us kind of have an idea who it is, I hope the Red John reveal is a proper one, unlike last season’s finale where they did meet but he wore a mask. We need to know who Red John is and have Jane be able to put a face to the name.

• Larry Page says:

Very much look forward to this finale!

• JohnDoe says:

Me too, my bet is he kind of looks like Jane…

8. Jena says:

Thanks for CBS scoop. You just revealed a the resignation -May Sweeps scoop.

9. Autumn says:

Can’t wait to see who the CBI mole is on The Mentalist (though I think we all have a pretty good idea), but didn’t Jane already “meet” Red John once during last season’s finale?

10. HRU says:

So you said else where that there will be a pivotal character die on CSI but it is not on your chart. Does his mean that it will be before sweeps or is it not a series regular that bites the big one?

11. maddie says:

I hope Langston will be the pivotal character to die on CSI. Come on, the guy is so annoying, he should have left already.

12. Frimi says:

Yeah, CSI scoop!!!
    I realy liked Ray this last season, but since the Lady Heather thing, I hate him again.
    I mean, look the things that happened to the rest of the team: Nick was buried alive, Sara was kiddnapped by the miniature killer, Greg and the Demitrious James’ incident, and I don’t see them trying to kill the kiddnappers/ serial killers/ beaters.
    I know that Ray’s father was a violent man, but I believe that Sara’s parents were much worse.

• Rachel says:

Nick’s guy blew himself up before he was rescued
      Sara’s was already caught (and sentenced to life)
      Greg’s died because of him!!!
      Nate has been taunting Ray since their first scene together on CSI
      We all should know Haskell is not gonna go back to jail, whether he goes down fighting or the police never capture him.
      Besides, its not like the other characters kidnappers/ serial killers/ beaters ever went this far to torment them.
      So even if Ray dies, it is still justifiable for him to be hunting down Haskell

13. Christine says:

Turns out, I watch very few CBS shows. (TAR, Good Wife)

14. Ashley says:

I hope the only changes that comes to the BAU are JJ’s return, Emily’s return, and Seaver’s exit. Fingers crossed that Thomas Gibson and Shemar Moore re-sign for next season!

15. Dave says:

So basically the Survivor finale is going to be one tribal after another after another … ?

16. charli says:

Geez, is NCIS going to have to put up with Mike Franks AGAIN!!! they should have just killed him off in the one where the brother-sister drug family kidnapped Gibbs…. would like to see that back again of that character soon..

17. Jason says:

I’m throwing my hat in and saying that Barney and Robin will be getting married in the finale of HIMYM. The only other choice would be Barney and Nora, while possible I don’t think the show is done with Barney and Robin.

18. AlistairCrane says:

An EIGHT-PERSON Survivor finale is going to be wild!!

19. sietsx says:

Yay Alicia go for Will!

20. redreh says:

The NCIS finale has me biting my fingers. I don’t want anyone to die, not even anyone on the new team. Too much sad-face.

Also, HIMYM: I’m voting BRomance wedding. It had better be. I can’t think of any other future wedding that would have such a massive payoff for fans. Barney will reunite with Nora in the episode, but the flashforward will show he and Robin marrying.
    Fingers are crossed!!!

21. Tara says:

So does that mean that Mike Franks is the owner of the eyeball on NCIS?

• Renee says:

I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure Ducky said the eye belonged to a man in his 30’s. That eliminates Mike.

• Pennagirl says:

Trent Kort (David Dayan Fisher) is also returning AND Cote de Pablo re-signed for the NEXT TWO YEARS. Yay!! I think the eyeball is Trent Kort’s. Hopefully, the two leaving are the new team (sorry writers not buying it) and hopefully not Jimmy Palmer (I like him).

22. nas says:

With all the lead-up, NCIS once again did an awful job selling a Ziva relationship. You barely saw them together and when you did, she’s upset about EJ. Ridiculous. Those two could have been great together.

23. Lalia says:

As far as Agent X goes on Chuck, I think that it is Elle! That is why her dad gave her the laptop. He wants her to understand it all, and what a wonder it is, before she finds out that she is part of it all! Can you imagine what Chuck would go through to protect her from that world?

24. Jenny says:

The Big Bang Theory gives me even more reason to believe that the blind item is Penny and Raj seen by Sheldon!!! I hope I’m right!

25. Teresa Brown says:

I could be wrong but I don’t think the eyeball is Franks. He wouldn’t be able open MTAC. That could only be an active agent and one pretty high up. Also really didn’t like C-I-Ray. Ziva can do better but will be mad if she is killed off!

26. tiva says:

For the love of GOD put Tony and Ziva together already!

27. MGL says:

I think Alicia should go for Will! Why not. Do something for herself. They can face the consequences next season!

28. DenverDean says:

I’ve really, really wanted to like LF, but he is beyond boring on CSI. If they properly brought him on (like at the beginning of the season when WP left instead of the episode before), it may have worked. I never thought I’d root for a serial killer. LOL

29. luke says:

hey Matt,

Patrick Jane has met Red John already… it’s Virgil Minelli played by Gregory Itzin… you just wait and see!!!

30. Mila says:

Half of these programs seasons haven’t even premiered here yet…. NCIS definatly sounds like season 8 is worth watching!

31. Dan says:

What the hell is going on with Hetty? There had better be payoff with this story…

32. Beatrice says:

I think Red John is being played by Peter MacNichol!

33. floaredecolt says:

i like very much ncis los angeles.i want to see the season 3 if it is possible. forgive my mistakes from the language,but i am from romania,and i learn english by miself.so i want to keep filming the ncis la.