Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Chuck, The Office, Private Practice, House and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Any clue as to who (or even what) Agent X is on Chuck? —Chris
Ausiello:
It’s someone we know. How can I be sure? ‘Cause exec producer Chris Fedak told me so! Fedak also revealed that the Season 4 finale (airing May 16) is both “epic” and one of “the most expensive episodes.” The last scene also sets up a doozy of a fifth season. Now all we need is that pesky pickup from NBC!

Question: Any intel on Steve Carell’s final Office episode this week? —Jerry
Ausiello:
Just that there’s no need to worry about special guest star Will Ferrell stealing the spotlight, which some have suggested he’s been doing in the episodes leading up to Thursday’s swan song. According to director Paul Feig, Ferrell’s alter ego is “busy with his own stuff” in the episode, which “helped clear the path for Michael’s last day to be his own.” Feig adds that the final scene of the special hour is “the perfect sendoff” for Michael given “the style of the show and for the type of show [The Office] portends to be. It’s very satisfying.”

Question: Got any Addison-centric Private Practice scoop? —Jamie
Ausiello:
Eagle-eyed fans may’ve noticed that Addison and Sam are not sitting together at Cooper and Charlotte’s nuptials on May 5. Why exactly is that, Kate Walsh? “Let’s just put it this way: I don’t think it was because of the seating chart,” the actress hinted to TVLine’s Matt Mitovich, before outright acknowledging, “There’s some tension. Though the tension you might be feeling is just from the viewers having to endure so many repeats!” Preach it, sister friend. Preach it.

Question: As sad as I am about the TV season coming to an end, I can at least look forward to the return of HawthoRNe. Any scoop? —Kassy
Ausiello:
Yup. Nick (Marc Anthony) is about to be up to his badge in trouble. The show is casting a hard-nosed Internal Affairs investigator — male or female, they don’t care — who’s determined to find out who killed Christina’s attacker.

Question: Give me a scoop on Rizzoli & Isles, which, if I may say so, is the best show ever. —Gabby
Ausiello:
You may say so. And you may continue to say so when I tell you that soon the show may as well be called All in the Family. Not only are we about to meet Rizzoli and Frankie’s kid brother, a 30ish screwup who’s fresh out of prison (played by Melrose Place‘s Colin Egglesfield), but we’re about to be paid a visit by Isles’ mother, an art historian who’s so well put together she could make Helen Mirren seem inelegant by comparison.

Question: Any scoop on CSI‘s Nick Stokes? —Connie
Ausiello:
This could be about Nick: A pivotal character will die in the season finale.

Question: There’s buzz that the upcoming Glee death is Emma! Can you please deny or confirm this, because I will cry if it’s true! —Nicole
Ausiello:
Save your tears, Nic. Emma’s not croaking, although your question nearly scared the OCD-afflicted character’s alter ego to death. “I’d just like to know why anyone would think it’s Emma,” inquires a befuddled Jayma Mays. “Does she get into an antibacterial fit and over-antibacterialize herself?! [Laughs] You know, that can kill if you don’t have enough germs in your body — maybe that’s what they’re thinking?” Or maybe, just possibly, they weren’t thinking at all. Just putting that out there.

Question: What can you tell us about the upcoming Glee death? —Katie
Ausiello:
The dearly departed is female. And not named Emma.

Question: Was last week’s Glee John Stamos’ final episode as Carl? —Emily
Ausiello:
Sure seems that way. At the very least it’s the end of the road for Emma and Carl. “The way they left it last week, it does seem that it’s over,” says Mays. “I’m sure so much of it has to do with John Stamos’ schedule as well, but I would love to have more stuff with him in whatever capacity that would be.”

Question: What have you uncovered about House‘s “After Hours,” the episode before the finale, where “House deals with devastating information“? Can you give us a hint or two? —Catherine
Ausiello:
“Um… well… I can’t really answer that without giving it all away,” hedged co-executive producer Greg Yaitanes when confronted with your query. “The information starts in the [penultimate] episode and fuels a lot of what happens in the finale.”

Question: Will there be any meaty scenes between House and Cuddy in the House season finale? —Renata
Ausiello:
“Yes, but not in the way you might think,” replied Yaitanes. “But meaty is an understatement.”

Question: That mysterious eyeball on NCIS looks a lot like Tony Sr. Say it isn’t so… then give me a clue! —Joshua
Ausiello:
It isn’t so. Now here’s your clue: Just because this person’s eye is missing doesn’t mean he/she is dead.

Question: I just started watching The Good Wife. Yeah I know, I’m totally late. But now that’s I’m all caught up, I don’t think I’m going to last till May 3rd for a new episode. I need something tide me over till then! —Jessica
Ausiello:
Now that the you-know-what has hit the fan, I think it’s fair to say Alicia and Kalinda’s friendship will become strained. I think it’s also fair to say that’s what prompts Kalinda to consider leaving Lockhart Gardner to go to work for this woman.

Question: Why didn’t you list Kristina from Parenthood under “surprise pregnancies” in your May Sweeps Scorecard? —Anna
Ausiello:
Because, um, IT DIDN’T HAPPEN DURING MAY SWEEPS. May Sweeps starts this Thursday. Write it down, commit it to memory and then pass me my nerve pills before I hurt someone.

Question: I will be devastated if Parenthood doesn’t get renewed! They can’t end Friday Night Lights and Parenthood at the same time! —Amy
Ausiello:
They can’t and they won’t. On the heels of last week’s encouraging season finale ratings, P’hood has been upgraded to a “sure thing” on TVLine’s Bubble Show Scorecard. Speaking of the show’s inevitable third season, exec producer Jason Katims assures me that Sarah won’t be setting her sights on Hollywood — or even Broadway for that matter — in the wake of the warm reception her play received in the finale. “What I really like about the idea of her finding playwriting is that it gives her an outlet creatively and makes you feel like she’s doing something but it doesn’t totally change her circumstances in life,” he explains. “It takes a long time to turn a play into a big hit. And I’d like to keep Sarah in that place where she sort of has to tough it out financially. That to me seems to be one of the important qualities of that character. So I wouldn’t be in a rush to give her a huge financial success. Part of the charm of her is she’s such a fighter. I personally enjoy watching her struggle.”

Question: Might we see Steven Weber back on Parenthood next season? It sure seemed like they were planting seeds of a romance between him and Sarah. —Maria
Ausiello:
“We don’t have any plans yet,” says Katims. “We were lucky to get Steven to do that one episode. And we may pursue [having him do more]. It’ll probably be based on his availability.”

Question: Your recent blind item is driving me insane! So many delicious options. Can you narrow down the playing field a bit and confirm if it is a same-sex or opposite-sex couple? —Sam
Ausiello:
The couple is heterosexual. (FYI: only clueless beauty pageant finalists use the term “opposite sex.”) And here’s a bonus clue: The series in question is a comedy.

Question: Can you confirm if we will indeed learn the identity of the fatality victim in the season finale of Castle, or is that the cliffhanger and we have to wait all summer to see the results? —Cheryl
Ausiello:
Someone dies in the season finale of Castle. That’s all I’m willing to confirm at this point

Question: Help! With all options for Royal Wedding Watching, I need you to tell me, in your humble opinion, who you think will offer the best wedding coverage on Friday?! —Jeana
Ausiello:
All I can tell you is what I’ll be watching at the crack of dawn on Friday: A little show called The inside of My Eyelids on my new obsession The Sleep Network. I’m obsessed with their programming!

Question: Any Brothers & Sisters scoop? By the way, I’m your Polish fan. —Ilona
Ausiello:
Thank you for finally coming forward, Illona. I had a feeling there was at least one Aushole in Poland, but everyone kept telling me I was nuts. To reward your courage, I’m going to let you in on a little secret: One of the slots in our May Sweeps Scorecard is reserved for a Walker.

Question: Your cryptic Gossip Girl tease in last week’s Ask Ausiello is Freaking. Me. Out. What do you mean Chuck would never intentionally do harm to Blair. What happens?!  —Sam
Ausiello:
There’s really only one more thing to say on this subject: There will be blood.

Question: Any Hellcats scoop? —Lauri
Ausiello:
The academic cheating scandal that’s threatening to bring down the Louis — and quite possibly the university’s athletic program — will stay front and center during this season’s remaining episodes before getting resolved in the finale, per showrunner Kevin Murphy. Look for the arc to unite Alice and Marti like never before. “Alice and Marti have both realized that they’re going to fight — literally, sometimes — for what they want,” says Alice’s portrayer Heather Hemmens. “I think it’s actually really beautiful when they fight for a cause together. Alice feels responsible for the situation, and, of course Marti having her law experience, wants to get in there and get dirty.”

Question: Game of Thrones is my new crack. Can’t get enough of it. Please feed my addiction. —Craig
Ausiello:
The first significant human death will come in Episode 5. And what a death it is.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Megan Masters)

1. Lovesbadtv says:

I think the Blind Item:

A) Big Bang Theory as Raj/Amy or B) Community as Britta/Troy even though they kinda did kiss already, then we need some paintball action

• Rozz says:

Yeah, I have a feeling that the blind item will be two people from Community as well.

Let’s see…already renewed comedies (at the time the blind item was posted):
      The Big Bang Theory
      How I Met Your Mother
      The Office
      30 Rock
      Cougar Town
      American Dad
      Modern Family
      Parks & Recreation
      Community
      The Middle

So it has to be a heterosexual couple from one of those shows…

• Sally says:

My guess is that it’s Travis and Laurie on Cougar Town and it’s witnessed by Jules. Come on, doesn’t that fit the blind item perfectly??

• Dane says:

Well.. Laurie and Travis HAVE had some flirty moments and the chemistry has been acknowledged so while it might be surprising it would NOT be completely shocking. So I vote no.

He said it’s a popular show – I’d say that narrows the field to:
          The Big Bang Theory
          How I Met Your Mother
          The Office
          30 Rock
          Cougar Town
          Modern Family
          Community

I know very little about Big Bang or Community so I can’t really comment there. I’d discount Modern Family – not enough single adults… er.. no single adults. Pretty much any hook up on 30 Rock would be a little weird ab and shocking outside of Lemon/Jack. Maybe Jack/Jenna or Jenna/Kenneth? Maybe Pete and Liz? I don’t think they’ll do an Office hookup. Cougar Town jaw-dropper would be Ellie and Grayson or Ellie and Bobby – but I can’t see them really doing a cheating sl. Maybe Laurie and Bobby?

• Juissie says:

I don’t think they would have Ellie cheat, but I do think it’s going to be Cougar Town or 30 Rock.

• Riley says:

Agree that it’s Cougar Town but it might be Community too. Annie with Almost ANYONE aside from Jeff would drop my jaw to the FLOOR.

• Scott says:

I’m guessing Abed and Britta with Troy finding out. Playing off his (apparent) crush.

• Becca says:

Ugh, I don’t really want it but I’m going with Abed and Annie if it’s Community with Pierce or Troy seeing, but then again it could be Shirley (the three can’t keep their mouths shut).IMO Abed has more chemistry with Britta but I can’t see him doing that to Troy. I really hope I’m wrong.

• per83mx says:

my guess: sheldon-penny! :P

• Rachel says:

ANNIE AND ABED!!!

2. Si says:

I reckon the blind item is Rachel and Sam on Glee.

• Juissie says:

The only reason I don’t think it’s going to be any of the students on Glee. Any teenager can hook up with another teenager and it not be a shocker just because they’re teenagers. It could be a couple of the adults though.

• Maria says:

Plus – the blind item says they are ‘not in the right mental state’ in other words…’drunk’…and Rachel vowed to never drink again…so I don’t think its her either.

I don’t think it’s anyone from Glee…(cos the only shocking thing is Will/Sue which is gross, or Will and a student which is far more worse.)

My money is on Raj and Penny. cos THAT is shocking.

• Sean says:

**SPOILER ALERT**

I actually read on a **SPOILER** site that Will and Sue have slept together, and the story’s suppose to come out in tomorrow night’s (5/3) episode. I just hope it’s a rumor, hence the title, “Rumours”.

3. J. Duncan says:

i’m thinking the answer to the blind-item is Raj and Penny on Big Bang Theory… and it’s witnessed by Sheldon…

• Jenny says:

I agree!!! I can totally see this happening! They are both upset about not being in relationships, and Raj can’t even talk to Penny without being drunk. lol I can see it!

4. Britta says:

Ok on Gossip Girl anyone else waiting for Chuck to just say he is BATMAN with that whisper voice of his when he was asked who he was from the preview for next weeks ep. I mean they do call him the Dark Knight!!

• Thais says:

LOL LOL LOL

• Le Sigh says:

But “I’m Chuck Bass”.. will NEVER get old. It’s kind of like “Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner” or “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn”-just kind of makes you all melty inside.

How can Chuck make Blair bleed other than a accidental murder/suicide?

Just wondering :)

• Tego Livi says:

I watched my first episode of Gossip Girl a few weeks back and I had difficulty understanding anything Chuck said. The mumbly voice was the main problem, plus he sounded like he was trying to do some kind of accent (and not doing very well).

5. Alicia says:

Thanks for the House scoop, Aus. If I may be so bold, do Wilson or Cuddy lose their job in the finale (because of House)? Or is anyone hurt? Is there a cliffhanger?

6. erika says:

Is the female who will be dying on Glee related to the blind item aabout canning the “diva”?

• erika says:

also to anyone: where can you ask questions to Ausiello in hopes that answers and/or post them?

• Scott says:

I hope it isn’t Santana biting the dust on GLEE!!!

• nikki says:

i was thinking maybe Finn’s mom.

• me says:

She’s one that’s been floating in my mind, or Quinn’s mom. There’s a lot of talk about Sue’s sister but the kids don’t know her that I can think of and why would they go to her funeral?

• steelerdaddy says:

It wouldn’t matter. It would affect SUE. And that would most certainly affect everyone around her. I’m thinking it’s either Sue’s sister or Finn’s mom.

• Cinder says:

I’ve been thinking from the beginning that it was Finn’s mom. Maybe that could end up redeeming his character a bit. Although Will needs the most character redemption of all, it seems like to me. In the pilot episode, he blackmailed Finn into joining Glee by planting marijuana in his locker. Now he’s become so self-righteous that he almost as annoying as his former wife, whom I hope we never see again.

• Jenni says:

Maybe the former wife will be the one to die… that would solve a few problems… like her being so annoying :P

• Kate says:

I think the person dying may be Sue’s sister.

• Kate says:

I reckon it is, and i reckon its one of the girls we see often, personally im hoping for Naya/Santana!

• Sarah says:

I dunno, but I’ve had my money on Coach Bieste for a bit now…its supposed to be ‘beloved’, and I dont think they’d kill off one of the kids?

• Jen says:

I’m inclined to agree with you, sadly. I love Bieste, but now that football is over, there’s not much story for her. She’d definitely fit my description of beloved. And being a guest character would make more sense, and explain why everyone would be at the funeral.

• Meg says:

AH, NO, Why would you ever wish for that? She is just discovering her sexuality/who she is as a person. And she’s a Bamf. I love her storyline.

• Kris says:

If you’re referring to Lea Michele, the post also said “The person’s first name does not begin with the letter L,” most likely in reference to her so I would say no. The person who I’ve heard dies is likely not a Diva in real life….

SPOILER-ISH BELOW:
      Her name starts with a B and its NOT Brittany.

• Rob J. says:

Coach Bieste?

• Aylin says:

I’m thinking it’s Becky Johnson then. Which I really hope it isn’t! She’s so adorable!

• Courtney says:

Probably not Becky – they were casting a boy with Down Syndrome for her to interact with.
          Not Finn’s mom – she’s shot scenes in New York. Same with all the main female cast members – they’ve all shot scenes in New York.
          Sue’s sister would really only impact Sue, not the kids.

Coach Bieste would be devastating to the largest number of Glee kids, and Glee adults as well. But I really hope not her. I’ve heard somewhere Will needed a break, and Jesse St. James stepped into to fill that void. Which would be kind of awesome.

If Coach Bieste did die, that would make McKinley’s coach position sort of like “Defense against the Dark Arts” in HP.

What about April Rhodes? Love Kristen Chenoweth, could do without April, we’ve had enough of her. Or as much as I like Jessalyn, could part with Terry easily.

• JaguarXK says:

IF it was Bieste, wouldn’t they have put her in the episodes before the death? She hasn’t appeared in the last few episodes. They wouldn’t just suddenly kill her off.

• V says:

I’m pretty sure it’s Becky. They cast the boy for the previous episode (Prom). They cast her mom for Funeral. That really indicates it will be her. She’s beloved and that would let us see a very interesting side of Sue.

Plus there’s not many other characters it could be.

• Elise says:

I don’t think it’s Beiste- more people would be there. The football team and such, and nobody mentioned them (and it’s hard to miss a group that big). I think it’s Becky- the boy was for the prom episode and they’re casting her mom and a priest.

7. NSFHumans says:

It’s Britta/Pierce on Community, witnessed by Jeff…

• Jamie says:

Ha Ha Ha! Too bad not enough people watch community and thus won’t realize how funny your comment was. I just thought you should know it made my day and that I’m now rooting for this to happen.

• michelle says:

Thats hilarious, but disgusting at the same time!

8. Krystal says:

In response to the NCIS eyeball question: there’s no way the eyeball could be Tony’s dad. I think the fact that the eyeball opened the door to MTAC is the biggest clue. Since I can only think of one character with a blue eye that would open the MTAC door, I’m going with Mike Franks.

• colorguard28 says:

Ducky said the eyeball belonged to a man in his 30s. That rules Franks out. Plus, I think Muse Watson has brown eyes.

• lovetorun says:

i was thinking jenny, but if its a man in his 30s i guess its not. plus he said just because they found a disembodied eyeball doesnt mean the owner is dead…

• Jim says:

How about Trent Kort? He has blue eyes, male mid-30s and is a CIA agent regularly visiting NCIS, he may have MTAC access.

• colorguard28 says:

The actor who plays Kort is mid-40s, so the character is likely about the same age.

• JaguarXK says:

They can take some poetic licence so I wouldn’t rule out Trent Kort. However, if Trent Kort is going to become a recurring character, they probably wouldn’t kill him off/have him lose an eye before he even appears.

• Jen says:

My guess is Agent Dunham, since we saw him before, but not for much. It’d be the same as when they killed off the NCIS:LA chick for the finale before.

9. jordan says:

the glee death i think is april rhodes.

• BRETT says:

I just posted that! Didn’t see your comment. I think it’s her too. She’s coming back around nationals…

• Kate says:

I think its Sue’s sister

• Ashton says:

NOOOO!! It cannot be!!!! That is not okay with me, I so enjoy KChow being on this show.

• Guy says:

I agree too. I think something will happen with her and that will send a few shockwaves through. Hence why the gleeks attend the funeral. She did donate them the hall afterall.

• 8daysaweek says:

I agree with April even though it would suck. I love when she comes back.

I was thinking Jesse St. James since he’s back for the episode before but now that we know it’s a female, April fits best.

My only other thought – what if they got word that Shelby, Rachel’s bio-mom, died? That would leave Quinn and Puck’s daughter without a parent. It probably would never happen in reality, but what if Quinn took the baby back, paving the way for a Quinn/Finn break-up because Finn can’t handle dating her with the baby as a constant reminder of what she did to him?

• Taylor says:

I don’t think it’s April…
      I don’t remember where I read this but I read that Sue was at the funeral too. Why would Sue be at April’s funeral? I guess it’s possible but it just seems really far-fetched to me.

• Cameron says:

I think it’s Bieste (spelling?).

10. D says:

I believe that the person that will die on CSI is Catherine. Marg Helgenberger said some time ago that this was her last season on the show.
    As for the couple, my money is on Finn and Rachel. They seem to be back together in the pictures of the last episode, in New York.
    Glee dead: maybe Terri or Becky.

• J says:

Please be Terri!

• AlistairCrane says:

NO!!! She is the only good character on this silly show.

• Mike says:

She is the only bad character on a great show no redeeming value, make it so.

• Kris says:

She is an amazing character. She’s hilarious and the only person more vindictive than Sue. I NEED Terri on the show! However, I’ve heard Terri will have a big part next season so I don’t think its her.

• Kerry says:

Hope it is Nick Stokes that gets killed on CSI and not Ray.

• erika says:

no, not Nick! He’s awesome!

• sophie says:

Not Ray? Are you nuts? And instead, Nick?
        What a f*ck is Ray doing there? Besides annoy the faithful fans?
        Grissom is the one who should be there, William Petersen can get back if he wants, I hope he wants it soon.
        Nick has been there since it’s begining, they already killed Warrick who was there since the first episode, they will not kill Nick nor Sara. Both of them could have died a long time ago (thank God and the writers they didn’t) and are still there. I hope it’s Ray, I really do. It won’t be Catherine either, she’ll be around for a lot of the 12th season (says TVGuide MegaScoop).
        I WANT RAY LANGSTON TO DIE!

• Mykey716 says:

Are you sure it’s not Catherine? I just read the article about Elizabeth Harnois being promoted to cast regular (she plays Ecklie’s daughter, an LA cop coming in to help catch Nate Haskell) and it mentioned that Marg Helgenberger was leaving!! And heaven knows, CSI LIKES to kill off their cast! (Nick almost bought it the year they buried him due to contract disputes…same w/Sara and the car crash/Doll House Killer) I would hate to see her Catherine killed off!!

• Kerry says:

Laurence Fishburn is the best actor they ever had on CSI, it would be dum to let his character go just has he is developing but Nick Stokes has gotten more and more boring over the years .

• Frimi says:

Yeah!!! I also want Ray to die! I liked him this season, but since Lady Heather I hate him again.

I hope they don’t kill Nick, Sara or Greg, PLEASE!

And it will be good to see Grissom again, I miss him ;)

• Becka says:

I believe its Becky cause they hired someone to play a minister & Becky’s mom @ the same time. They don’t really show parents much unless they need them for an important storyline like a kid’s death.

11. Alyssa says:

I would laugh so hard if the sexcapades went down with Liz and Jack on 30 Rock. Tina Fey has said a zillion times they’re not getting together, and reading the original blind item, Ausiello said the couple is one we’d never expect.

• lovetorun says:

bahaha thats what i was thinking. that would be hilarious!

• Dane says:

But they DO have acknowledged sexual chemistry which kind of takes the ‘last couple you’d ever expect’ aspect away.

• Kristen says:

That’s the original guess I made when he first announced the blind item. I reaaaally hope it is. And with Avery being stuck in North Korea now…I dunno. It could happen. And it would be hilarious.

12. Stephanie says:

I’m going to call the Glee death as Sue’s sister.

• BRETT says:

Anyone think they could be killing off April Rohdes? Or would Murphy not do that to his friend? Hmm.

• Dawn says:

I think it will be Sue’s assistant, the sweet girl with Down’s Syndrome. Think about it…that would explain why all the kids and Sue are at the funeral and it will be so sad for the viewers.

13. Thomas Garland says:

My guess on the death on GLEE is that it is Sue’s sister.

• Thomas Garland says:

I’m gonna change that to Becky, because none of the McKinley kids are even aware of Sue’s sister, and they attend the funeral.

14. haylie says:

ughh CHAIR has become disgusting…I will never be able to watch them together again…

15. Rob J. says:

Since we now know that the Glee death is of a woman, I’m thinking that it’s Lauren. She’s awesome, she’s sympathetic — and the way that she’s been bonding into the group (starting with Quinn, Mercedes and, of course, Puck) would be devastating a devastating blow for all of them.
    Or, I suppose that Ryan Murphy could just have Jessalyn Gilsig fall/jump off the side of a building again.

• Esta says:

Was that joke meant for the 11 people who live in the overlap of the Glee/Nip Tuck Venn diagram?

• Rob J. says:

11? Wow, you’re an optimist.

• nikki says:

well there are at least 3 of us.. ;)

• Jess says:

Make that 4 :P Haha I would laugh if they killed her off that way…I hope they don’t though. I love Terri.

• mooshki says:

5. That would be awesome.

• kyrjar says:

Well I am within that narrow circle in that Venn diagram. And I have to say that I am following that same path of admiration and anticipation to utter wonder and how the writer could suck so much potential out of a show by inconsistent character activity and ridiculous scenarios. Maybe the show’s creator should create shows and leave the writing to others entirely. Even the singing isn’t as fun anymore. Not to mention the frequent inappropriateness for the many pre-teen fans.

• D says:

It’s not Lauren. She is in the Nationals episode in NY.

• Sarah says:

LOVE the Nip/Tuck reference. Well done, sir!

16. CL says:

Re: The blue eye mystery on NCIS. This new clue puts Trent Kort and the SecNav back on the table, since both are listed as appearing in Swan Song and Pyramid. And there’s 2 SecNavs listed for Pyramid, so that makes it seem more likely.

• colorguard28 says:

Again, Ducky said the eyeball belonged to a man in his 30s. Neither Kort nor SecNav fit.

• CL says:

Oops. You’re right. Sorry. And that excludes Franks, too.

• JaguarXK says:

Franks wouldn’t have access to MTAC anyway as he doesn’t work for NCIS anymore. He has been retired for years and they wouldn’t keep him on the system for all that time. They probably didn’t even have retina scans when he worked there. Kort might not have access anyway. If it wasn’t that the eye belonged to a man, I would say M. Allison Hart.

• Allie says:

wouldn’t someone in their world know if the SecNav was missing an eye?? i mean, isn’t he guarded by people or something, he’s kinda high profile…

question though, who has access to mtac anyway? is it ALL NCIS staff everywhere? i thought there was some sort of seniority thing, but i guess not?

• James says:

Has anyone seen Tobias?

17. Nichole says:

In regards to that Gossip Girl scoop…Ausiello, you are an evil, evil man! Translation: Brilliant! *giggle*

“There will be blood” Hmm, well, that explains the bandage…

• Lexie says:

Yeah, it’s Chuck Basses blood. All those crying he’s abusing Blair- NO.

• Jenn says:

Why do you say that? If he breaks a window or something similar and she’s right there, maybe getting hurt in the process, how is that okay? Is that behavior that women should tolerate from men or something?

18. Will says:

My money’s on Terri being the chick who expires on Glee. It makes the most sense seeing as how there’s literally nothing the writers can do with her annoying character.

• Nathan says:

Except for the fact that she told TV Guide that there’s a possibility for her to be in 22 episodes next season. And Glee doesn’t really do dream sequences.

19. Joycee says:

Thanks for the Chuck scoop!

20. Cara says:

I still love Chuck and Blair! He’s not going to hurt her on purpose and how much blood could there really be? We saw episode stills of 4×21 and she looks fine.

• DivineBeing says:

Blood on his knuckles because he punches glass. Blair will be freaked out… maybe a shard gets at her…?

• Leslie says:

LOL, so true! Obviously no one is hospitalized or anything, thank goodness. Chuck hurts his hand and some glass prolly lands on Blair, so there’ll be that.

Poor CB :( I wish the writers would give them some happiness together.

• Lexie says:

He’s not going to punch Blair. People who think that are kind of ,well, dumb. They have thrown Chuck under the bus but ,as much as Dair fans want it, it’s not happening. Can’t wait for Chuck and Blair and they look pretty damn awesome in the finale. Much more interesting than anything this show has seen, well, since they had scenes earlier this season.

• Jenn says:

So what if he doesn’t hurt her “on purpose”? If he commits an intentional act of violence because he can’t control his anger, and she gets hurt “accidentally” in the process, what does it matter? That kind of behavior is inexcusable, and it saddens me to see women defending it. As if this is just part of the “romance”. And we wonder why people do tolerate being abused…

21. Jim Lengell says:

Is the Rockford Files remake completely dead or just dead for now?

22. Emily says:

I think we’ve all seen the pictures of Chuck’s bandaged hand for GG, and clearly Chuck punches a glass window in the promo for 4.20, so that explains the unintentional hurt and the blood (since Blair is near him when he throws the punch, and obviously his hand will bleed).

I just hope that he apologizes quickly for that, and that the writers stop destroying him over and over again, lol.

• Steph says:

I am so tired of Chuck being assassinated on Gossip Girl. Seriously writers, we’re sick of this crap and stop doing it. We like Chuck and Blair despite the crap you throw at us and despite you not giving a crap. So team Chuck and Blair and haters can suck it.

23. Cathy says:

Thanks for the House scoop! Looking forward to meaty Huddy scenes in the finale.

RE: Gossip Girl
    Duh, of course there’s blood. We all saw Chuck punch the glass in the promo.

24. Kathryn says:

So excited that I’m not the only one super excited about Hawthorne coming back!!! But I’m a little confused, when did Christina get attacked??

• Deion says:

I’m also confused. Has Nick been recast? I thought he was Marc Anthony?

• Carolyn says:

I was wondering the same thing. I thought maybe I missed something. Last show I remember was her telling Tom to ask her to married him again, he said no and walked out. Not sure if it totally went that way.

• Kay says:

I am confused as well. In the season finale, she found out she was with child. What did I miss? Looking forward to June!!!!

25. Leona says:

still team chair

26. JennyPoo says:

I think the character that dies from GLEE will be Sue’s sister, unfortunately :(

27. Melissa says:

We already know that there will be blood. Chuck punches glass in the promo. He’s not going to hurt Blair intentionally anyways. #savechuckandblair

28. Randy says:

That is a CHUCK scoop? You told us that it is someone who know? Didn’t the promo essentially tell us that?

29. Lu says:

If Nick dies in the season finale, that’s it for me. That will end my relationship with CSI and CBS! Who I still don’t forgive for cancelling Eleventh Hour.

Not that they care what I said, but Nick is the best character on the show. Period.

30. d_dets says:

As much as I hate to say it, the Glee death is probably Coach Beiste. BOO IF THAT’S TRUE.

• D says:

I was thinking of Terri or Becky, but now that you mentioned that, it kinda makes more sense that the ones I thought, because Dot. Marie Jones just joined a pilot for a new TV show for another network. But they can’t kill Beiste. I like her. She made the football team win games, she show them the meaning of team, they can’t just kill her out of the blue.

• Jen says:

All those reasons are why they would kill Bieste – the show tends to go 2 steps forward, then 2 steps back in terms of advancing a positive message.

31. Stephanie says:

On Gossip Girl/ Chair/Blood/ Blah Blah Blah:

I looove, how romanticized abusive relationships are. “I don’t care if Blair is hurt, TEAM CHAIR!”

Well, I don’t care if Blair is *unintentionally* hurt by Chuck (she’s already been intentionally hurt by him, so nothing new) it is still an ABUSIVE relationship. Chuck can be redeemed later on, whatever- but “Chair” can never be redeemed. And to see Gossip Girl team continue to purse that relationship that is incredibly destructive, all for the sake on putting on a flashy show, is discouraging and well, offensive to those of us who know what an abusive relationship is and can never support one- fictional or not.

I, of course, want Dan and Blair to be given a chance, but heck, I’d take the Prince over the so-called “dark knight”.

C’mon Gossip Girl, take a leap of faith, and do something that is…you know, realistic. Who says passion, love, and romance can only be found in relationships that are all flair and schemes? Sometimes the most exhilirating romance can be rather simple and classic- the bantering couple, the classic hate-to-love relationship. The one that starts off rocky, then the two people become friends, and well romance occurs.
    That, my friends, it called build-up. The foundation to every lasting relationship.

• Allie says:

Yeah, because that’s why we watch Gossip Girl- realism.

If I wanted to watch a relationship just like my own, I could set up a video camera in my living room. Chuck and Blair are interesting because they’re *different*- different from reality, and different from other done-to-death teen soap couples. If Gossip Girl loses what’s unique about it, what’s the point of even watching anymore?

• Stephanie says:

You’re absolutelt right. I feel awful for what I wrote.

Of course I should support Chuck and Blair.

Nothing says romance like selling your girlfriend for a hotel. Taking and taking with her. Sleeping with another girl then proposing to the love of your life, all within what? a week? a day?
        Then going on some crazy, woe is me, rage, being all manly and punching out a window, while realizing said love of your life is standing right in front it- thus, oh my, glass cutting her. But that’s ok, that relatiobship is unique and different for all others. Of coure it’s the type of love I root for!

And hey, it’s the couple we should root for! ;)

Well said!

• Anonnn says:

You’re right! This is the couple we should root for! Chuck and Blair forever! #SaveChuckandBlair!!

• DivineBeing says:

Stephanie – no one is asking you to love them. Rant all you want. But, don’t think it will actually make a difference when it comes to people who love them. It’s been 4 seasons, the one saving grace of Gossip Girl has always and will always continue to be Chuck and Blair.

I mean… you’re talking about them, aren’t you? lol

• Megan says:

Exactly! I love Chuck and Blair and I can’t wait for them to be back together. I think Ausiello is hyping up this whole thing to make us freak out but I’m not buying it. I’m a Chuck and Blair fan, always will be.

• Crista says:

I know ,Allie! What people don’t get is most fans watch gossip girl FOR Chuck and Blair not Gossip Girl in general. Why? Because we don’t like reality, we want something we could never have and maybe don’t really want but it’s entertaining and it’s why we watch it. I watch Mad Men, am I an anti-feminist for watching it? No, I like good Tv. Chuck and Blair is good tv to me. I don’t want to watch a guilty pleasure that is like all the others before, therefore I don’t want to watch a teen couple like I saw on Dawson’s Creek or the OC, been there, done that! Chuck and Blair are amazing and the superior actors of this show are Meester and Westwick, why wouldn’t I want to see them on my screen every week?

• deedeedragons says:

Sorry but i’m pretty sure Dawson’s Creek’s Michelle Willams & maybe Joshua Jackson can out act anyone on GG.

• Bellemme says:

That, my dear, is called boring television.
      FFS give it up Dair is over, Season 4 is already filmed & wrapped.
      FACT – Blair has dissed Dan’s kiss in public twice.
      FACT – We’ve all seen the Chair on Chairs photo from the finale, and if u watch the Midnight promo you’ll see that that’s also when see’s smiling & dancing. Does she look pset for you.
      FACT – If u ever looked to GG for your personal moral guidance, tehn I worry for you. Next you’ll be turning to Two and a half men for parenting advice! ;)
      FACT – The Prince is a guest star (Nuff said)
      P.S: Never watch daytime soaps if you think GG is bad.

• Tania says:

I was a General Hospital fan and ,yeah, if you guys think Chuck and Blair are so horrible you don’t get “abusive” relationships until you watch soaps, so please. And yes, I too worry if people think Gossip Girl is some moral lesson. Uhm, maybe watch reality tv instead because you take this too seriously. I root for Chuck and Blair even though I know they have tons of work to do to be together again. I like interesting story lines not the boredom I’ve felt with this show for about ,oh 10 episodes.

• mooshki says:

Her head would explode over Ejami on ‘Days.’

I think Dan & Blair are sooooo boring. I like the on and off again Chuck/Blair drama, just so long as they keep going back to each other eventually.

• Jenn says:

Totally agree with you, Stephanie. What’s sad is that this kind of behavior IS realistic. Punching the wall, breaking things, throwing things–maybe not intending to hurt the other person, but doing violent things on purpose to threaten and scare them, or because you can’t physically control your anger–does occur in bad relationships. This is not some kind of romantic fantasy–this happens to people every day. Why is this appealing to anyone, especially females?

I don’t understand the fuss about whether this is “really” abuse? Okay, let’s grant that it isn’t: does that make it okay? Should we want to be with people who act like this?

And it might interest you to know, it may not be “abuse” in your world, but it’s legally “assault” in the real world. Might ponder that.

32. Andrew says:

I’m so excited to find out who Agent X is.

Here’s my suspected list of who it could be…

Awesome – He was going to be written as a Russian spy, but that fell through. It’s a good possibility.

Cole Barker – Never killed off and already an agent.

Morgan – It would certainly be a game changer, but I doubt it.

Papa B – TECHNICALLY, it wasn’t a confirmed kill. Well, the writers said it was, but the Ring was supposed to move him after he got shot so no true confirmation in the show that he stayed dead. Didn’t he send a similar package at the end of the third season to Chuck when he was “killed” from the helicopter explosion? It’s not the first time he has done this. Also, he would be the original since he tested it out on himself. Then Chuck would be second since when he was young he accidentally downloaded it. (I say this because Ellie claims in the latest episode that Chuck is not the first intersect and that this Agent X is the original.)

Bryce Larkin – I really doubt it since he died in the season two ending, but it’s hard to count anyone out at this point since there are not too many guys that fans would know who it could be. Of course, I assume that Agent X is a male since Vivian confirmed that at the end of Family Volkoff.

Roan Montgomery – He doesn’t seem like the fear-striking type to me, but it’s possible I guess.

Am I missing any other guys who could actually be Agent X?

• me says:

I want to believe it’s Orion too, I mean look at Bryce way back in season one and as you said the whole helicopter thing, plus Shaw.

Another part of me wants to really think it could be Ellie, that could be why he wanted her to find the laptop

Any thoughts on maybe Papa Awesome? Don’t forget this is President Sheridan we’re talking about, The One That Will Be. Granted I know that’s B5 and had nothing to do with it just saying he’s got serious acting cred and would be an interesting twist

• Andrew says:

I never thought about Papa Awesome, but for some reason I want to believe Agent X is a little younger than Papa awesome because of the physique according to Orion’s computer.

Of course I am ignoring the possibility of Lester and Jeff. The show needs it’s comic relief.

It could always be a villain from the past who we find out was going undercover the entire time.

I’m leaning heavily on Cole being Agent X today. Only because he is the only logical one who wouldn’t have to have a second resurrection to be brought back into the show. Plus it would be a great way to bring him back into the show for some more episodes.

I really want it to be Orion too, but I think they closed his storyline off perfectly. Poking that again would only sour the entire plot of the fourth season for me.

• chuck fan says:

Could it be Volkoff’s daughter? Or what about Casey?

Please give us more Chuck scoop, including the latest on renewal news.
      I am so disappointed that NBC does not do promos for this show. And the amount of reruns is horrible. They could actually attract viewers if they gave it just a little effort.

33. Allie says:

Thanks for the Gossip Girl scoop! I’m actually looking forward to Ed finally having some good material to work with. It’s been a long few months…

34. Justin says:

Did you mean the Nick that Marc Antony plays on Hawthorne? Adam Garcia has not been on since season one and I don’t think he was a cop.

35. danielle says:

seriously ausiello what is that gossip girl scoop? are you intentionally stirring the pot? People already hate chuck as it is, why are you making it worse.

36. TamIAm says:

What about Sheldon and Penny? If we’re talking a gasp-worthy hook-up, that would be it. The worst possible someone to see the walk of shame would be Leonard. They are literally the last two people in the world I can imagine hooking up.

37. Carly says:

Thanks for the GG scoop. Ed’s going to be amazing in the next few eps I’m sure. I wish that Chuck had someone on his side and someone to talk to. If I was dealing with his problems and have no one to vent to, I’d probably lose it too.

38. Liz says:

C’mon NBC do the right thing…..renew Chuck Season 5!!!

39. Mollly says:

I don’t think Chuck and Blair should be together now, but I do want them together ultimately. I think they’re young enough that they can change, grow up and become better people. #TEAMDARKKNIGHT

40. nitemar says:

Can I trust GY more than I trust David Shore? meaty? Shore just said Huddy “aint gonna happen” referring to the season finale. Meary is this a metaphor??

• nitemar says:

should read Meaty above..

• Lara says:

Meaty could mean substantive but sad. I hope this finale has something good with them in it. Anything really.

• Danielle says:

I thought he said something to the effect “I can’t say that it (Huddy) is over forever we don’t want to pull the audience around.” hadn’t heard him say done for good, I’m hoping not!

• Tara says:

Actually he said a Huddy makeup “ain’t gonna happen.” They seem a world away from each other right now. Things don’t look very good and the last time they said they were doing something not in the way we were expecting House married Dominika. So I’m not holding my breath for anything good for us. Maybe Cuddy’s leaving. The final nail in the coffin.

41. Kath says:

I’m very worried about who the death will be on Castle. There isn’t a single regular character I want to leave the show.

Can’t wait to find out about the killer on NCIS though. I’m pretty sure all of the main cast will survive.

It seems that the nightmare that is Huddy will never end. So glad I stopped watching House.

• Ellen says:

I’m worried about Castle, too, because I like all of them! I think it’s going to be the chief, though. I also think that Vance is going to get killed on NCIS, too. Couldn’t agree more with you about House; all I need is the threat of Huddy and I won’t watch it.

• JaguarXK says:

No!!! They can’t kill off Vance! People have only just started to like Vance, they can’t push him off now.

42. Carter says:

Beiste is the one dying on Glee

43. Kevin says:

…Does no one else think the Glee death is Bieste?

• TamIAm says:

Interesting thought. I never thought of Beiste. I’d be sad if they went that direction, but I could see them doing it.

44. Elsa says:

The Glee death is Becky or Sue’s sister, I’m almost sure.

45. Tom says:

I’m thinking the “meaty” scenes between House and Cuddy should be taken literally. Return of the cannibal serial killer perhaps? He figuratively tears apart their working relationship while literally tearing apart Martha Masters?

46. Stevie says:

Shouldn’t you update the scorecard to include the CSI death? Just a thought…

47. Carrie says:

I love Chuck and Blair and the writers better give us something damn good in the finale if they expect me to watch season 5.

48. Elizabeth says:

Meaty but not in the way you might think? I think almost everyone is thinking something big, bad [for Huddy] and dramatic. If it’s not that then I don’t know what it could be.

• Danielle says:

I’m hoping that is what they want us to think, and are so dysfunctional in their thought pattern to think that we’ve excepted that Huddy is done for since Bomshells and the other stuff that has happened the past couple of weeks. After all GY did say not in the way we might think, and given their current status how could we think anything but bad thoughts, and hopefully will be suprised!

49. Maureen says:

Is the death on Glee going to be April Rhodes?

50. Maureen says:

Or possibly Sue’s sister? Those are the only 2 I can think of. It could be Terri, but would anyone care?

• V says:

It’s gonna be Becky (Sue’s little helper). She’s beloved and her mom has been cast for that episode.

No one but Sue knows about her sister, so the kids would probably not show up the funeral. They all know Becky. To me every sign indicates it’s her.