The TVLine-Up: TV Worth Watching This Week

Coming soon to your screen: Glee takes on Mother Monster, Raylan Givens ponders revenge, and Michael Scott bids Scranton adieu. As a supplement to the awesome features and original reporting TVLine has coming your way, here are 27 shows you may want to keep on your radar this week.

MONDAY, APRIL 25
8/7c Dancing With the Stars (ABC)
| Without a trace of irony, the seven remaining couples dance to songs deemed “Guilty Pleasures.”
9 pm Gossip Girl (The CW) | Serena asks Cousin Charlie (not to be confused with Cousin Oliver) to find out what Dan and Blair are up to. Why, they’re rattling fan bases, duh.
10 pm Law & Order: LA (NBC) | LOLA this week rips from the headlines to offer up its take on the November murder of Hollywood PR maven Ronnie Chasen.
10 pm Nurse Jackie (Showtime) | Jackie’s dwindling supply of pills has her in a bad way. This is where a Weeds crossover would come in handy, because surely Nancy “knows a guy.”

Pia Toscano On April 26 DWTS Results Show ‘Is Not Unfair In Any Way,’ Says Idol Exec

TUESDAY, APRIL 26
8/7c Glee (Fox) |
This 90-minute outing has the kids going plum crazy for Lady Gaga and her “Born This Way” anthem. (Not to be confused with next week’s tribute to amnesiac spies, “Bourne This Way.”)
9 pm The Voice (NBC) | Since NBC hasn’t been promoting this new singing competition much, here’s the skinny: It’s Idol-esque except the judges don’t look at the talent, focusing solely on [see title]. That, and the girls actually stand a chance.
10 pm Body Of Proof (ABC) | Megan attends a lavish social function to confront a murder suspect – because after all that is entirely within a medical examiner’s job description.

Happy Endings‘ Adam Pally Shares Top 5 Reasons to Tune In

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27
9:30 pm Cougar Town (ABC)
| Turns out Laurie is quite the trivia pro. Pfft, let’s see if she can name the 2007 How I Met Your Mother guest star that almost had a three-way with Ted and Trudy.
10 pm South Park (Comedy Central) | Season 15 premiere! How long till they riff on Charlie Sheen?

NBC Kicks The Paul Reiser Show to the Curb

THURSDAY, APRIL 28 (aka the start of May sweeps!)
8/7c Community (NBC)
| Talk about a sitcom Sophie’s Choice. You can see Shirley give birth, or…
8 pm The Vampire Diaries (The CW) | Stefan plans a romantic night for him and Elena – because now and then during an epic, taunt-the-supernatural romance, you should go out on a date.
9 pm Grey’s Anatomy (ABC) | Doris Roberts (Everybody Loves Raymond) plays a patient who just might be Alex’s ticket to making chief resident, while James Tupper returns as Teddy’s onetime flame/shrink. Dr. Perkins.
9 pm The Office (NBC) | This is it folks. After this hour-long special, there is no more, “Steve Carell is leaving.” It’s: “Steve Carell be gone.”
10 pm The Mentalist (CBS) | The team checks into a pair of robberies — one of which involves the guy Jane hired to break into Laroche’s home. Uh-oh.

Jim Carrey Joins The Office‘s Star-Studded Season Finale

FRIDAY, APRIL 29
6 am in the bloody morning, aye! The Royal Wedding (virtually everywhere)
| What you miss by not waking up at this ungodly hour will inevitably be recapped on morning and evening news programs.
8/7c Smallville (The CW) | Zod takes Clark and Ollie prisoner in the Phantom Zone. The promos make it look like a cross between 300 and Star Trek‘s “Arena” episode.
9/8c Supernatural (The CW) | As reco’d by TVLine readers Lisa and Timotey, don’t miss Eve “resurrecting” the boys own mom as a demon! (Talk about your mother monsters, Glee.)
9 pm CSI: NY (CBS) | Peter Fonda (Easy Rider) guest-stars as Mac’s first partner.
9 pm Fringe (Fox) | The Machine is on, and it does not like Peter at all. Can Olivia and Sam Weiss find the “off” switch?
10 pm Blue Bloods (CBS) | Frank takes issue with the way the press is sensationalizing a murder at a trendy restaurant.

Smallville First Look Video: Lex. Is. Back!

SATURDAY, APRIL 30
8/7c Chase (NBC)
| I forgot to remind you last week, so: This is where NBC is burning off the final five four episodes.
9 pm Doctor Who (BBC America) | With the good Doctor imprisoned, the FBI hunts down Amy, Rory and River Song.

Dick Wolf Hopes for Criminal Intent Reprieve, Says D’Onofrio and Erbe Have Never Been Better

SUNDAY, MAY 1
9/8c Law & Order: Criminal Intent (USA Network)
| Final (?) season premiere: Goren and Eames are back, and a hard-partying Charlie Sheen-esque celeb is in their crosshairs.
9 pm Games Of Thrones (HBO) | Tyrion clashes with Benjen, Catelyn shares her suspicions about Lannister with Petyr Baelish, and… my spell-check explodes.
10 pm The Killing (AMC) | It’s time for Rosie’s funeral, while Sarah and Holder get busy grilling a suspect’s friends and family.

In Plain Sight Returns: But Who Is Mary’s Baby Daddy?

Which of the above is must-see TV for you? And by all means, hit the comments to politely share tune-in recommendations of your own.

Comments (74)

• Finally! We finally get to see who is the baby daddy on Community. It will finally show if it’s Andre’s baby or Chang’s crouching tiger.

Comment by Becca – April 25, 2011 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not necessarily, Becca. In many cases, skin pigmentation doesn’t start to show until days after the birth.

Comment by Rock Golf – April 25, 2011 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, Dan Harmon stated that we will know as soon as the baby is born whether it’s Andre’s or Chang’s.

Comment by Soraya – April 25, 2011 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My least favorite thing about EW’s print issue for years has been the waste of space that is the ‘witty pun’ area of the upcoming TV listing. And here you are doing your best to duplicate it. I’d rather just have the facts than your attempts at humor.

Comment by Cindy – April 25, 2011 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Then buy TV Guide or check your local listing.

Comment by xav – April 25, 2011 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Here’s a tip for you: Smile more. I love Matt’s humour. And he’s presenting information about TV shows, not reporting on international news stories. Heaven forbid he inject some humour!

Comment by Mcat – April 25, 2011 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, you are just a bright cup of sunshine aren’t you?!

Comment by Jen88 – April 25, 2011 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sorry Matt for the Smurfs comment…wrong guy. I must need another cup of java, too.

Comment by Jen88 – April 25, 2011 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Keep it up Matt. You make me laugh.

Comment by Beth – April 25, 2011 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish you were more unbiased when it came to recommending stuff.

Comment by Erica – April 25, 2011 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Unbiased when recommending stuff? That’s kind of a crazy statement. I would hope that he DOESN’T recommend stuff he doesn”t like. It’s his job to sort through everything and recommend what he thinks are our best options.

Comment by Lisa – April 25, 2011 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is subjective information we are all willfully choosing to come read…it’s not objective/unbiased. I don’t want that. I want to read HIS opinions because they often line-up with my own (with the exception of Smurfs…sorry). He likes TV. I like TV.

Why all the negativity on here? I understand it’s Monday morning, but some of you need another cup of coffee before posting. You’re harshin’ my buzz.

Comment by Jen88 – April 25, 2011 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously? Someone should only recommend something if they think it is worth it. And this list of shows is pretty diverse, no? DWTS, L&O: LA, Gossip Girl, Big Bang Theory, Office, Fringe, Blue Bloods, CSI: NY, Doctor Who, Chase…. I mean, there is a bit of everything here, right?

Comment by Mindy – April 25, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oooooor… Sunday 10pm, 4th season premiere of In Plain Sight!

Comment by ss – April 25, 2011 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know. I can’t believe he missed In Plain Sight. I’m hoping that means that it’s a big headline this week :D

Comment by Michael – April 25, 2011 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Friiiiinge! As a person who watches a lot of procedural TV (House, Castle, NCIS, Criminal Minds, CSI, Bones, The Mentalist), Fringe has inevitably become the only show I truly care about. SO DAMN GOOD.

Comment by Mcat – April 25, 2011 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHAT!? No shout out for Supernatural? We are getting a confrontation with the Mother of All AND the return of Mary Winchester — sort of…
    I will DVR Fringe – it’s finally getting a bit good again, but even Peter Fonda can’t make me want to watch CSI NY anymore – the writing has sucked all year…

Comment by Lisa – April 25, 2011 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I started watching Fringe at the beginning of this season, and haven’t seen seasons one or two. I’m always astounded when I see people saying that this season has sucked or not been up to par, because every single episode in season 3 has been blowing me away and left me flailing for more. If this season sucks in comparison, I can only imagine how mind-blowingly brilliant seasons 1-2 must be. I can’t wait to see them!

Comment by Mcat – April 25, 2011 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am really glad that you are enjoying the show, I have been watching the show from the very begining and I was so looking forward to this season. But unfortuntly, I really been turned off the show as the season has gone on.

Comment by Alice – April 25, 2011 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well, care to share why? Do you think the acting is worse? The storylines? The SFX? What?

Because I think it’s been pretty great.

Comment by Donna – April 25, 2011 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I can’t speak for Alice – hi, Alice :) – but for me, it was the shipping, the whole Peter/Olivia/Alt-Olivia triangle, the baby storyline… I think I don’t need to continue. I do love Peter and Olivia together but I could do well without all the trimmings. In places, it felt like Days of Our Lives – “You slept with my self from another reality, you jerk!” *snorts* So, yeah.

Comment by timotey – April 25, 2011 08:36 AM PDT
          • I agree with Alice and timotey. I used to love it, now not so much. I kind of agree with timotey, I have no issue with Peter and Oliva together (in fact I quite liked it they were really good together and hoped that they would get together for season 1) but it had turned in to a soap opera with Peter/Olivia/Alt-Olivia triangle and the baby storyline – I have to admit when i heard they were going to go down the Alt-Olivia baby route I was done with the show. I totally understand that some fans love the storyline but for me personally it has just gone to soappy.

Comment by FormerFan – April 25, 2011 08:54 AM PDT
          • I don’t get where people are feeling the soapy vibe of Fringe. Unlike most shows on TV, the two leads are actually together pretty quickly. Olivia needed some space for a couple of episodes and that was it; they’re back together. It’s obviously not smooth like any believable relationship, but Alternate Olivia is hardly in the picture at this point. When she is, the baby storyline takes up most of the screen time rather than her dreaming endlessly of Peter. As for the baby story, it played out exceptionally well. The dynamic of the show has changed for the better because of the baby, humanizing our alternate characters.

Comment by RKron – April 25, 2011 10:17 PM PDT
        • Same here. I think that is has got very bad as well, the pregnancy thing was the final straw for me so I have stopped watching and taken it off my DVR as well.

Comment by Thom – April 25, 2011 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • No offense but why not keep watching before judging? Considering the whole “pregnancy thing” has a very FRINGE twist to it not to mention, the “baby” hasn’t been an issue with Peter and Olivia since our side doesn’t even know about him. Go watch 6:02 am EST or LSD, there was NO mention of Fauxlivia nor the love triangle, it was mostly about the machine and some “changes” that Olivia went through.

I mean honestly, I don’t like some things about the show either but come on, they SURPRISED me after last night’s episode.

Comment by Tex23 – April 25, 2011 08:54 AM PDT
          • DISagree with the FRINGE Haters…this season has been the best by a mile.Peter/Olivia/AltOlivia/the baby/Both Agent Lees…it has given the show so much weight.I care about both Fringe teams and i don’t want to see the Alt world end…Haters Hate.Im watching Fringe.

Comment by NickC – April 25, 2011 09:08 AM PDT
          • You’re free to watch Supernatural, or some other drivel.

Comment by Bob – April 25, 2011 09:20 AM PDT
          • Sorry Tex23 but that is a little bit offensive. People have a roight to stop watching a show if they are not enjoying anymore, just as you do. I would agree with you if these were people that had never seen the show; in that case I would say that they should watch an eipsode or 2 and make up thir own minds; but the appear to be people that watched the show on a regular basis and they are just not enjoying watch they are seeing anymore.

Comment by sam – April 25, 2011 09:32 AM PDT
          • You guys are out of your frickin minds!! The story telling in this show is top quality. TV typically operates under very specific rules. The protagonists and antagonists are supposed to be easily identifiable and the narrative is supposed to drive to a conclusion that is usually quite predictable. I don’t have a problem with these basic formulas; the trick is to present them in clever and interesting ways allowing for plot twists along the way. Most TV by and large follows these basic conventions and generally serve their purpose which is to entertain for 42 minutes out of the hour. Fringe however has taken much of this and turned it in on itself. Fauxlivia is supposed to be the bad guy here… or is she? I don’t know about you but I have found myself rooting for her on more than one occasion. William Bell and Walter are supposed to be good guys; but are we supposed to forget all of the terrible things they did to those children so many years ago? Waltnerate is the bad guy; and he makes damn good one. But he is also father and grand father, and feels a personal responsibility for the well being of his universe. Billions of lives are stake for him. That’s significant regardless of whether he is supposed to be the bad guy. Good story telling isn’t always about neat packages and predictable relationships. To those that don’t like it or like it less than before; I submit that you probably don’t get it. Go back and watch it again. This show is really that good!

Comment by Kaibosh – April 25, 2011 09:52 AM PDT
          • I’m unsure how one could call the baby plotline soapy, considering how Peter and Olivia don’t even know about this child and may never. Also, considering how Fauxlivia is hardly using the baby to get Peter back. Where’s the soapiness? I don’t get it.

It’s appropriate that there’s a baby Bishop because the Peter/Walter story is about father and son. Now Peter is a father (even though he doesn’t know it yet) and he has a son. That’s not soapy, that’s about family.

Comment by Donna – April 25, 2011 12:13 PM PDT
          • Did you even try to watch how any of it played out before making such judgement?! At any moment of slight doubt, you just abandon ship. The pregnancy thing was beautifully done in a very short period of time, contributing to the story in more levels than just the emotional.

Comment by RKron – April 25, 2011 10:23 PM PDT
      • Other than Fauxlivia’s birth episode (which was one of the worst Fringe eps I’ve ever seen, to the point that my wife and I figured it had to be a dream episode, because it made so little sense), and last Friday’s overly melodramatic episode, I think this year has been pretty strong. I particularly like that, in many ways, I like the characters from the alternate world more than “our world’s” versions.

Comment by XK – April 25, 2011 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The only problem I had with the birth episode is that so very little happened. Faux’s pregnancy was accelerated, by Walternate as it turned out, and she gave birth and Walternate got a blood sample. They didn’t need a whole hour to show us that. I also agree last Friday’s episode was not up to Fringe’s usual writing standards, but that’s only because the rest of the season has been so tremendously outstanding.

Comment by Donna – April 25, 2011 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I really liked the Fauxlivia birth episode. Thought it was one of the strongest episodes of the season. And this is actually relating to what you are saying at the end. Because Fringe has done this wicked thing where it has made me like a lot of Alt characters maybe even more than the ones in our universe. This episode amazingly even earned some sympathy for Fauxlivia. Granted, a lot of that sympathy is coming from the fact that Lincoln Lee is so cool, that if HE loves her it makes me think she can’t be that bad. LOL.

Comment by Mindy – April 25, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think this is the best season of Fringe so far. Don’t get what others don’t like about it. This show just gets better and better. Even when you think it can’t possibly improve upon itself, it does! LONG LIVE FRINGE!!!!!

Comment by Sera – April 25, 2011 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I started watching Fringe this year because a friend told me I would love the Sci-Fi concept of this season. I marathoned seasons 1 and 2 to catch up. This seasons absolutely blows seasons 1 and 2 out of the water. I can’t believe some people think it is worse. Seasons 1 and half of 2 are almost boring, save John Noble’s performance.
        Season 3 has been amazingly good. Stunningly good. The sci-fi concept of the Alt Universe in season 3 is one of the best executed I have seen on sci-fi television. I love the Alt Universe Fringe team so much. The intro of Alt Lincoln Lee was brilliant, because it made the Alt Universe sympathetic. I now don’t want it to be destroyed. This makes the entire season incredibly intense.
        This love triangle doesn’t bother me at all. I mostly ignore it. Because you can actually ignore it! It doesn’t take up that much screen time. The baby plot is almost background.

Comment by Mindy – April 25, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • SUPERNATURAL and its REAL “mother monsters” has been added, thanks for pitching in!

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – April 25, 2011 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dan and Blair = Gossip Girl at it’s best!!!

Comment by TinA – April 25, 2011 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Bones?

Comment by CC – April 25, 2011 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for Community. IMO, this is the most original comedy on the air.

Comment by Soraya – April 25, 2011 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOVE Community! Definitely my favorite show right now.

Comment by Ashley – April 25, 2011 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So looking forward to CSI NY, I have really enjoyed this season. But I thought that the episode on 29th was Peter Fonda 1st CSI NY episode, or am I wrong?

Comment by Leeane – April 25, 2011 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought it was his first appearance as well. I am hoping that CBS renew the show, I really love it, its my fav or the 3 CSI shows.

Comment by Arthur – April 25, 2011 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oops, my bad – fixed!

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – April 25, 2011 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks for that :-) Thought I was going mad or had missed an episode lol

Comment by Sid – April 25, 2011 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 6 a.m. is not that early..at least to me. My hubby is usually out the door for work by that time, and I’m getting the kids up and ready for school. So if I remember that it’s on Friday, we may watch a bit of it.

Comment by rac76 – April 25, 2011 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My No. 1 Must see is Doctor Who!!
    Vampire Diaries with the premiere of Klaus in modern times!
    Goodbye Michael Scott. I have my box of tissues ready for this already.

Comment by Melissa – April 25, 2011 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello? Where is private practice? I really don’t understand why it never makes the line up….

Comment by shuayb – April 25, 2011 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “As a supplement to the awesome features and original reporting TVLine has coming your way……”

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – April 25, 2011 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For me it’s all about Grey’s Anatomy!!!! Can’t wait for Callie and Arizona and the wedding!

Comment by JB – April 25, 2011 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to agree with Lisa *points up* No Supernatural?

The Winchesters finally meet Eve face to face and learn what she actually wants from them, we see vampires and Mary again and a big bloody fight and no mention of it?

Wow.

Comment by timotey – April 25, 2011 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where the heck is Friday Night Lights??? I know some of you have already seen this final season on DirecTV, but with Ausiello’s love of the show, I would think for 13 weeks, it would make the list of TV Worth Watching. I cry every week–when the theme song starts. SO GREAT!

Comment by Eva – April 25, 2011 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NBC accidentally aired Episode No. 8 vs No. 2 last Friday in many markets, so I kept it off lest I describe the wrong episode.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – April 25, 2011 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I myself am quite enjoying Camelot on Friday’s. Worth tuning in to just to see Joseph Fiennes as a not-so-typical Merlin. Or just to stare and the stunning Eva Green.

Comment by Dylan – April 25, 2011 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be watching Gossip Girl, 90210, Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice, Brothers & Sisters, Desperate Housewives & Fringe

Comment by Ingmar – April 25, 2011 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry to be so negative today, but except for the last entry in your list, everything else is about to be/should be canceled. TV not worth watching, except Fringe.

Comment by Bob – April 25, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • In your opinion that is. Just because you only like one show that is on this list does not mean that they are no good and should not continue. Everyone has different tastes in TV shows and what you find great others may think as complete drivel and vise versa.

Comment by Adam – April 25, 2011 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, Stefan and Elena need a romantic day, right? Before Klaus destroied everything with him “diabolic plan”!

I’m still shocked with how the machine reacted in Fringe… Peter is on coma and this is really not good! Go Olivia, Go!

The next episode of Smallville really looks like 300. I’m still laughting!!! kkk

Don’t have Chuck on this monday?! Come on!

Comment by Nathy815 – April 25, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the real reason Glee was expanded to 90 minutes was to cut into the first half-hour of the Voice. Fox doesn’t want viewers checking out its AI competition.

Comment by AlistairCrane – April 25, 2011 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Desperate Housewives! Trust me! It’s worth watching! Last night’s episode reminded me a little of season 1. I enjoyed it very much! And next weeks looks to be even better! Some say it’s lost it’s spark, but IMO, it hasn’t! Everything from season 1 is coming full circle!

Comment by Robert – April 25, 2011 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cannot wait for this week’s episode of JUSTIFIED!! The best show on cable besides The Borgias (which is premuim cable). I don’t understand why more people haven’t tuned into this fantastic show! Must see TV!!!

Comment by Sue – April 25, 2011 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, watching Sheldon dance? Here, I’ll save you the time:

Sheldon: Here is a reason for me, an awkward genius, to dance very awkwardly.
    *laugh track*
    Leonard: Remark on how humorous it is for you, an awkward genius, to dance very awkwardly.
    *laugh track*
    Penny: (wearing short shorts) Big words are being used! I, a waitress, will show you, an awkward genius how to dance.
    *extra big laugh track*

Comment by ugh – April 25, 2011 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “8/7c Community (NBC) | Talk about a sitcom Sophie’s Choice. You can see Shirley give birth, or…
    8 pm The Big Bang Theory (CBS) | … watch Sheldon dance. (I myself am going with Option 2.)”
    ===============================================================
    Not a difficult choice here! Community is a no-brainer. :)

Comment by XK – April 25, 2011 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to seeing Peter Fonda in CSI NY. It is going to interesting to see him and Gary Sinise (and him interactiving with the rest of the cast) in scenes together. I really do love CSI NY.

Comment by Maria – April 25, 2011 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m lookinfg forward to seeing Peter Fonda’s episodes on CSI/NY as well. I also want to see the show renewed for another season.

Comment by Juliab – April 25, 2011 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Peter Fonda in CSI NY, now this I have to see.

Comment by peter – April 25, 2011 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “10 pm Justified (FX) | Given how last week’s episode ended (and having already seen this, the season’s penultimate hour), I can promise: You have never seen Raylan like this.”

Ohh c’mon Matt, you can NOT do this to me!!! What does he do? Wait, don’t tell me!!!

Comment by luke – April 25, 2011 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Happy Endings? I love this new show… Max is my favorite character. Didn’t you say that you liked it Matt, so why not include it?

Comment by Gerald – April 25, 2011 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – April 25, 2011 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So how will we know if we have the right FNL episode? Do you know which markets aired the wrong episode or at least where I can find out if my market did that?

Comment by amy – April 25, 2011 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gotta admit, I would love to see some NCIS scoop on here. I know it’s not one of Michael’s favorites (don’t know about you, Matt?), but still. Love me some Gibbs and Abby!! =]

Comment by Tia – April 25, 2011 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, Michael, have you given up on Bones? I’m pretty sure you were a fan in the past….

Comment by stephag – April 25, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post