Blind Item: A Sex-Rated Surprise Is Coming Up!

Get More: Blind Item, News, Scoop, Spoilers

Especially observant TVLine readers may have noticed that I quietly updated our May Sweeps Scorecard on Wednesday to expand the list of “Couples having sex for the first time” from two to three.

But what those same readers may not have noticed was the loud gasp I let out just moments before I updated the chart. Because unlike the other two entries, the two characters at the center of this top-secret, season-ending, cliffhangery hook-up have never shared a longing glance or a romantic moment.

Spoiler Alert: Who’s Dying on Glee?

In fact, if you were to ask me who the last two people I’d ever expect to have sex on TV were, I probably would’ve named these two. It’s that shocking.

Coupla hints: First off, we’re talking about a very popular series that has already been renewed. Second, the duo in question may or may not be be in a compromised mental state when said shenanigans transpire. Finally, setting up a doozy of a storyline for next season, the walk of shame that follows the one-night stand is witnessed by someone — in this duo’s eyes, the worst possible someone!

Finale Scoop on Fringe, House, Bones and More!

So which show is ending its season with an outta-nowhere sexscapade? Guess away in the comments!

Tags:

Comments (526)

• Serena and Chuck? I know they are now technically brother and sister but that’s who I thought of

Comment by KMS – April 21, 2011 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nevermind…GG hasn’t been officially renewed

Comment by KMS – April 21, 2011 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think so. I mean, Chuck has flirted with Serena before, especially before she become his stepsister. Although that might just me really, really hoping it’s not them. After all, Serena clearly has no issues with dating (former) step siblings, seeing as her recurring love interest is Dan, who she was just in a family portrait with.
      Still. Chuck having sex with anyone is not exactly shocking at this point. I don’t think it’s them.

Comment by sweetiepie1019 – April 21, 2011 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • bonnie and damon from the vampire diaries witnessed by elena for sure!

Comment by laura – April 21, 2011 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No CW show has been renewed. It’s not anything from the CW.

Comment by Kris – April 21, 2011 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No way, that show will be cancelled before they have an interacial hook-up: TVD is that …err “special”.

Comment by TVD fan – April 21, 2011 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Uhm… too late, Bonnie and Elenas little brother count as interacial.

Comment by Melanie – April 21, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Damon and Jules. LOL !! However if that happen a lot of people will be throwing their tv out the window.

Comment by luvprue1 – April 25, 2011 01:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They are not technically brother and sister. They were step-siblings, which ended.

Comment by Rowan – April 21, 2011 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They ARE bother and sister. Legally. Lily adopted him so she could manage Bass and take it from Jack.

Comment by I – April 21, 2011 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s Marge and Chief Wiggams on The Simpsons, witnessed by the Reverand’s wife. The creators of The Simpsons have already discussed this at one of the comic-cons, although they later denied it…

Comment by TheRealHurley – April 22, 2011 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Olivia and Bolivia, witnessed by Walter…….

Comment by Me – April 23, 2011 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Raj and Penny from The Big Bang Theory!!!!!! It has to be them! They were drunk, and as they woke up THE WHOLE GANG WAS IN THE LIVING ROOM!!! Plus, nobody EVER expected that to happen between the two of them! That will make for a great storyline next season!

Comment by jordan – May 20, 2011 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m going with Raj and Penny too. Talk about the walk of shame with Leonard sitting in the living room. Yikes!

Comment by Molly – May 20, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yay, congrats on being right.

Not a show I care about but fun fun fun for all you BBT watchers.

Comment by i am underwhelmed – May 20, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will and Emma on Glee, witnessed by Sue

Seems to fit all the bills, especially if there’s a death in the finale then the “compromised mental state” makes sense

Comment by MiTYH – April 21, 2011 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Whoops, forgot to read. “have never shared a longing glance or a romantic moment.” Clearly not them

Comment by MiTYH – April 21, 2011 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it says they “have never shared a longing glance or a romantic moment”

and Will and Emma def. have since they have kissed before :)

Comment by Kristin – April 21, 2011 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Will and Sue????? That would be totally unexpected.

Comment by Natalie – April 21, 2011 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Technically, they’re shared a longing glance/romantic moment…if you count “Tell Me Something Good”. Not really ‘shared’, per say, but I’d assume that would count.

Comment by Courtney – April 21, 2011 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • please be Damon & Elena:D

Comment by Aria – April 21, 2011 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Damon told elena that he loves her (but compelled her afterwards) I think this counts as a romantic moment… It’s not Damon & Elena…

Comment by silly – April 21, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • that is my guess as well ….

Comment by Kiki – April 21, 2011 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love the idea of Will/Sue, particularly if the walk of shame was witnessed by Emma, that would give them at least 12 more episodes of angst…

But Rachel/Sam I like the sound of, particularly since their was rumors about a potential hook up around those two characters.

Comment by Courtney, also – April 21, 2011 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m with you… Will & Sue witnessed by Emma! lol

Comment by Bear75 – April 22, 2011 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cumon Ausiello, more hints on what the actual show is pleaseeeeeeeeee?!

Comment by Kate – April 21, 2011 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Paul Young and Susan Delfino on Desperate Housewives.

Comment by MLT – April 21, 2011 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Doubt it. The previews already gave that away.

Comment by Steven – April 21, 2011 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Doubt it. The previews already gave that away. Plus DH as not been renewed.

Comment by Steven – April 21, 2011 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, Desperate Housewives HAS been renewed.

Comment by Jesse – April 21, 2011 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I doubt Susan would go that far with Paul, I mean, it’s Paul. And I don’t see the writers messing up the show with that when she has an eight year old kid with Mike. I would still be a fan, but my opinion of Susan would change drastically.

Comment by Robert – April 21, 2011 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well Susan haven’t had sex in a while. She been sick , and than Mike goes out of town for work for long period of time, so it could be Susan and Paul . However I sure it’s a dream. I hope it’s a dream. I has to be a dream.

Comment by luvprue1 – April 21, 2011 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I also think that the Susan/Paul thing is going to be a dream. DH promos are never what they appear to be, and I’m sure that Susan’s subconscious is very aware of the fact that her body is housing Beth’s kidney. I could seem them explaining that away fairly simply.

Comment by LeSo – April 21, 2011 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • But I think that Mike is the “death” at the end of the season and I see Paul and Susan hooking up with his ex-mother-in-law being the witness.

Comment by yelldan19 – April 22, 2011 11:15 AM PDT
    • On the ABC page it says “Susan has inappropriate dreams about Paul.”

Comment by silly – April 21, 2011 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rachel & Sam on Prom Night.

Comment by Katie – April 21, 2011 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking this one, too. They hardly even talk to each other.

Comment by Jill – April 21, 2011 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sure he’s referring to a POPULAR show.

Comment by Bob – April 21, 2011 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Prom Night is an upcoming episode, not the title of the show, if that’s where the misunderstanding came from. They’re referring to Glee.

Comment by Hannah – April 21, 2011 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Glee IS a popular show, just because you don’t like it, doesn’t mean it isn’t popular. God knows I hated Seinfeld and yet it’s still considered freak popular despite being off the air. and it could be Kurt and Blaine… many people don’t expect to see those do go that far, but I’d like to see it happen… it’d go along with my death theory being Kurt’s Dad… Kurt’s distraught and it turns into a moment of passion between the two…

Comment by Cory – April 21, 2011 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • “Because unlike the other two entries, the two characters at the center of this top-secret, season-ending, cliffhangery hook-up have never shared a longing glance or a romantic moment.”

Doesn’t work for Kurt and Blaine since they’re officially a couple.

Maybe Kurt and that bully-guy. But that would freak me out too much!!!
          They’re hopefully not that stupid to ruin the whole chemistry Kurt and Blaine have…

Comment by Kate – April 21, 2011 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Im going with Kurt and Karofsky, as witnessed by Blaine, after the spoiler about the Prom King and Queen was tweeted by the girl who worked on Glee

Comment by Carly – April 24, 2011 05:26 AM PDT
          • Kurt and Karofsky have kissed. I think that that counts as romantic…

Comment by Mackenzie – May 3, 2011 12:14 PM PDT
        • but it says they’ve “never shared a longing glance or a romantic moment”…DEFINITELY not kurt and blaine.

Comment by lovetorun – April 21, 2011 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Could that still include Sue and Will? I mean there was that episode where Will seduced Sue through song to give her a taste of her own medicine and she actually thought for a moment she felt something for him for like a brief second, you could tell.

Maybe Coach Beiste is involved somehow? lol

Comment by Cory – April 21, 2011 07:47 PM PDT
          • Kurt and Sam, as witnessed by Blaine or Santana

Comment by oneatatime – April 21, 2011 11:53 PM PDT
    • I agree. No, I HOPE actually. One, because I’m tired of sad sappy rachel and Two, because I don’t really like her and Finn together.

I think it’ll be Quinn who sees them…

Comment by Diana – April 21, 2011 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • thing is who would care if it were those two? Nobody, to my knowledge wants either of them anymore

Comment by me – April 21, 2011 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would be a surprise, but since-spoiler-he supposedly turns her down as a prom date, I highly doubt. If it’s Glee, I’m thinking Karofsky and Santana, a shock for the obvious reasons. However, for either of those couples I can’t think of someone who’d be the worst person to see both of them equally.

Comment by Lee – April 22, 2011 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Compromised mental state sounds more like the workings of Alcohol involvement!

Comment by Kate` – April 21, 2011 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sounds like Andrew and Lee from “Desperate Housewives. Lee drinks,and has been having problem in his relationship. Andrew’s husband just left him over his drinking problem. So it could very well be those two.

Comment by luvprue1 – April 21, 2011 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hmmmm Fringe was just renewed how about Walter and Nina witnessed by peter or astrid

Comment by LisaD – April 21, 2011 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t think so, as of last season Nina and Broyles were still lovers so she can’t be with Walter or Broyles would shot him.

Comment by Fringe Fan – April 21, 2011 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Walter/Nina is my second OTP on Fringe after Polivia but I can’t see it being them. And I think they’ve shared a couple of moments.

I think it could be Sue and Will from Glee! :O

Comment by Lily – April 21, 2011 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ryan and Espesito on Castle and the walk of shame is seen by Castle
    :P :P

Comment by wcm – April 21, 2011 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hahahahahahahahaha, I love this!!! :)

Comment by Barbie – April 21, 2011 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I VOTE FOR THIS ONE!!!!! Castle needs to make this HAPPEN!

Comment by milehibat – April 21, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like how you think!

Comment by Ceecile – April 21, 2011 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I approve!

Comment by Action Fraction – April 21, 2011 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL

Comment by pat k – April 21, 2011 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It won’t be that but I love that comment !

Comment by MCO – April 21, 2011 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Was thinking this the moment “walk of shame” was mentioned

Comment by whitehallstories – April 21, 2011 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ha!!

Comment by side3 – April 21, 2011 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would be pretty epic!
      But what if the season-finale cliffhanger is, like, Beckett and Esposito? And Castle sees? That would be… bizarre. Hahaha.

Comment by Corinne – April 21, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You laugh, but I immediately thought Castle. They’ve already said Castle/Beckett won’t hook up any time soon, and what would postpone that more than Castle seeing Beckett leaving Esposito’s place after Lanie dies?

Comment by Busby – April 21, 2011 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, I’m thinking this could be really possible. Rumor has it that someone is going to die on Castle. What if it’s Ryan or Lanie and out of grief, Beckett and Esposito have a little sexual healing? Castle would totally see it and be heartbroken…

Comment by wooster182 – April 21, 2011 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arizona and Sloan?

Comment by me – April 21, 2011 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • God I hope not. Save Mark for Lexie.

Comment by Kris – April 21, 2011 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • no for so many reasons. one being I think Callie/Arizona and Mark/Lexie have had enough drama for the moment…

Comment by he – April 21, 2011 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • God I agree, enough already with Callie/Arizona/Mark.

Comment by CC – April 21, 2011 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s the kind of things that Grey’s Anatomy does so yep!

Comment by Grey's Fan – April 21, 2011 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • God, just the idea of that made ME gasp, so I vote that you’re right. I’d hate that, though.

Comment by goonies – April 21, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dear God, no! Arizona would have to have been hella drunk.

Comment by Tracey – April 22, 2011 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think ts going to be House and Thirteen … witnessed by Cuddy!

Comment by Karen – April 21, 2011 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. After watching The Dig and seeing the way 13 looked at him when he said he’s ‘kill her’ I thought she was going to kiss him right there. It’s totally going to happen.

Comment by Tophu – April 21, 2011 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • House has also not been renewed.

Comment by Steven – April 21, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh, crap, you’re right. And I was totally on board with this. It seems like all my favorite shows are having prolonged contract negotiations this year!

Comment by b – April 21, 2011 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks god for that. I was so glad when I read it was on a show already renewed.
        I think I might actually stop watching if House and 13 started something.

Comment by solo1861 – April 21, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • House hasn’t been renewed.

Comment by Mel – April 21, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • House has not yet been renewed. But that would be AWESOME.

Comment by Rachel – April 21, 2011 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is totally what I would guess if it wasn’t for the renewal thing! A very popular show, never hinted at before, someone in an emotional state (13), witnessed by the last person you’d want to see (Cuddy). Plus they had opportunity, staying in a hotel together.

Comment by RP – April 21, 2011 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Could be interesting , they seem right for each other despite the age difference , but how about House and Wilson , now that is something to see , especially since Cuddy , or maybe Dominica , will be the unfortunate witness .

Comment by Tracy Murray – April 21, 2011 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • House and Wilson aren’t even gay though. And House and Thirteen hooking up, talk about “Grey’s Anatomy”. HOUSE is a better show than to pull stunt pairings like a soap has to do to get attention. It can stand on it’s own two feet. If it ever devolved into this sort of sad desperation tho, I’d stop watching. I can’t see them doing it. It’s too high quality a show.

Comment by Stephanie Miller – April 21, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If anything Wilson and Cuddy. But House has not been renewed yet. So NO House.

Comment by Sally – April 22, 2011 03:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wilson and Cuddy – it’s for sure

Comment by Alla – April 22, 2011 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, I was thinking Thirteen and Cuddy and witnessed by House.

Or, Wilson and Cuddy, witnessed by House.

Comment by dragongrrl – April 23, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cougar town – Laure and Andy. Ellie catches them. That’s my guess

Comment by Michael – April 21, 2011 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Get real!

Comment by NOPE – April 21, 2011 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • your close, try Laurie and Bobby, and the person that catches them is Jules.

Comment by Jenny G – April 21, 2011 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ve been thinking those two would get together all season.

Comment by John G – April 27, 2011 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bill Lawrence has gone on record saying that Andy and Ellie are gonna be a “no drama” couple.

Comment by John – April 21, 2011 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shirley and Abed on Community, witnessed by Pierce.

Comment by Katy – April 21, 2011 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Abed and Britta, witnessed by Chang.

Comment by sam – April 21, 2011 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I could fap to that.

Comment by Katy – April 21, 2011 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Britta and Troy, witnessed by Pierce.

Comment by brian – April 21, 2011 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, they kissed last week. So probably not Britta and Troy!

Comment by Ryan – April 21, 2011 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I thought Britta and Troy too, but I’m hoping for “witnessed by Jeff.”

Comment by Carrie #2 – April 21, 2011 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Technically, there was that one scene in season one where they all considered each other as viable sexual partners.

Comment by Jaymii – April 21, 2011 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m thinking Abed and Britta with Troy seeing…

Comment by scott – April 26, 2011 07:35 PM PDT
          • It could be Abed and Annie. I would probably hate that so much b/c I love Annie, Troy and Abed as good friends who do not have sex with one another.

Comment by Becca – April 26, 2011 09:23 PM PDT
  • My bet goes to a couple of NCIS…busted by Gibbs because it would be their boss. Just dont know who. Or maybe a Criminal Minds couple ( JJ – Reid? ) ; or else its Greys? To many options!

Comment by Ingmar – April 21, 2011 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • CM isn’t renewed yet.
      Besides, JJ and Reid went on a “date” in season 1.

Comment by Kate – April 21, 2011 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My first thought was Ziva and McGee, witnessed by Tony. Then I remembered that Emily Deschanel is pregnant. That led me to think it might be Brennan and Sweets witnessed by Booth. Think about how they would deal with that situation from the anthropological versus psychological perspectives. It could make for a good wrench in the Booth/Brennan storyline without altogether destroying hope for a future hook-up.

Comment by Juissie – April 23, 2011 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Huh. That is so vague there is no way to venture a guess. So with that in mind I am going forward to guess Gibbs and Ziva

Comment by HRU – April 21, 2011 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • o_O She’s like a daughter to him, no way!

Comment by Barbie – April 21, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Would be funny too is McGee and Ziva made out and Abby saw it.

Comment by Roscoe – April 21, 2011 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • haha my first thought was Gibbs and Abby. My second thought was, “EWWWWWWWWWWW, Gross!!!” Please, no one one from NCIS! :)

Comment by Ashtrash – April 21, 2011 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I thought Gibbs and Abby too, witnessed by McGee. But I think that pairing would ruin their relationship from that point on. So I agree with you “EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!”

Comment by Scoobi – April 21, 2011 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I dunno — there are an awful lot of Gibbs/Abby shippers out there. Just look at the “GAbby fans” sites and GAbby fanfiction. Plus, remember, Pauley Perrette is 42…

Comment by Jul – April 21, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Tony and Abby!

Comment by Andy Vacca – April 21, 2011 07:41 PM PDT
    • It’s going to be Tony and Ziva, just because everyone says it isn’t and that is already too late. It is too late, but it’s going to be them anyway.
      Unless Prentiss comes back to Criminal Minds and she and Hotch will (finally) do the deed!

Comment by D – April 21, 2011 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thirteen and Taub???? He’s like, her father.

Or maybe Cuddy and Thirteen! :P

Comment by Barbie – April 21, 2011 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • House hasnt been renewed (Yet, hopefully) so it cant be them

Comment by sophie – April 21, 2011 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, it’s Will and Sue! And Emma’s going to catch them.

You did say last people, never, etc.

Comment by alan in sitges – April 21, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Seeing those two get drunk and then the walk of shame the next day would be priceless.

Comment by Natalie – April 21, 2011 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Plus will is a slut. He drinks and all bets are off. Another reason for Emma to dump him.

Comment by Patty – April 21, 2011 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would somehow come up with the money to sponsor the entirety of Season 3 if this happened. Oh my God SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Comment by Ruby – April 21, 2011 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Eh, I wouldn’t call them the last people I’d ever expect. That’s one of those pairings that’s supposed to be all “shocking” but actually you know it’s probably going to happen eventually as soon as ratings start sagging and they run out of ideas. So not so shocking.

Comment by b – April 21, 2011 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have to say, this is the ONLY guess on this page that fits the bill.

Never a longing glance or romantic moment – check.
      Very POPular show that’s already renewed – check.
      They need alcohol/altered mental states to do it – CHECK.
      First pair that popped into Ausiello’s head, hell first pair that popped into my head – Check check

I’d guess the Principal would be the last person they would want to witness. He’ll finally have all the leverage he’ll ever need.

Comment by Mikos – April 21, 2011 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • witnessed by emma.

Comment by allie – April 21, 2011 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Will did try to seduce Sue in Tell Me Something Good so…

Comment by Jackie – April 21, 2011 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would die if it were Will and Sue… could you imagine how heated and dirty their fights will be afterwards?

Comment by Cory – April 21, 2011 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Has to be Cuddy and Wilson, witnessed by House.

Comment by KIGboro – April 21, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • House hasn’t been renewed yet

Comment by Anumber – April 21, 2011 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kurt and Karofsky. Witnessed by Sue.

Comment by Ann S. – April 21, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d so love it if Kurt and Karofsky got together.

Comment by Jessica – April 21, 2011 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m thinking this is on the money.

Comment by Eric – April 21, 2011 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A moment was shared. The kiss?

Comment by Steven – April 21, 2011 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • WOW! That would be shocking! However, I can’t imagine those two getting to a place where it would be consensual, even if alcohol were involved.

Comment by Melinda – April 21, 2011 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Doubtful. Karofsky has definitely sent Kurt longing glances, and there aren’t meant to be any cliffhangery endings to Glee.

Comment by Ash – April 21, 2011 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ryan Murphy would not do that. It would send entirely the wrong message and ruin what he created with Kurt and Blaine.

Comment by Leslie – April 21, 2011 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ick, nast.

Comment by Ruby – April 21, 2011 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • First thing I thought of, something I’ve been HOPING for all season. Except I think they would be caught by Finn, who may feel betrayed after all he did to stand up for Kurt against Karofsky.

Comment by Steven – April 21, 2011 11:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Um, the worst person to witness them together would be Blaine, but this is SO not going to happen.

Comment by Mia – April 22, 2011 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Penny and Raj on The Big Bang Theory.

Comment by Stephanie – April 21, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like this guess! That would be wild!

Comment by Melissa – April 21, 2011 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Good for you – you guessed it right!

Comment by Lynne – May 20, 2011 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Already renewed? Check.

Least expected? Almost.

How about Penny & Sheldon? Witnessed by Amy Farrah Fowler.

Comment by Rock Golf – April 21, 2011 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I was thinking Penny and Sheldon, too…but witnessed by Leonard.

Comment by Leslee – April 21, 2011 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • My thoughts exactly. A learning exercise for Sheldon I’d wager.

Comment by Bill – April 21, 2011 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • This was the first thing that popped into my head too. I would be shocked if Sheldon decided to have sex, and with Penny no less. This would make for a hilarious episode.

Comment by Melissa – April 21, 2011 01:06 PM PDT
          • I think Sheldon and Amy Farrah Fowler, witnessed by Penny. She’d be a terrible witness because as they know, she’s a total gossip.

Comment by Nicole – April 21, 2011 01:26 PM PDT
      • The discription of the finale is:
        “The Big Bang Theory (Thursday, May 19): Bernadette gets her PhD, leaving Howard the only non-doctor in their group of researchers; Raj moves in with Sheldon after overhearing Leonard and Priya engage in a Star Trek bedroom fantasy.”

My guess is Raj – Penny with Sheldon witnessing.

Comment by ted – April 27, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree. First couple I thought of. Sheldon witnesses. Worst possible situation.

Comment by Dave – April 21, 2011 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s my guess too

Comment by Liz – April 21, 2011 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It has to be. Everyone is assuming Glee or House, but The Big Bang Theory is really popular, too. They’ve never shared any glance, and considering that Penny still has feelings for Leonard, if Leonard witnessed it…oooh I so want this to happen!

Partially because I love the show and I have a feeling they’d be drunk, because Penny wouldn’t sleep with him while sober and she wants to be with Leonard, I want it to be them. Also partially because everyone thinks it’s Glee or House and I’d love it to not be either of those shows.

Comment by Riley – April 22, 2011 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amy and Raj, witnessed by Leonard.

Comment by Reba – April 27, 2011 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well done, Stephanie! Well done!

Comment by Lenny – May 20, 2011 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Congrats!

Comment by Stacy – May 21, 2011 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it could be Parks and Rec. Wonder if it Ann Perkins and Adam from Parks. Think we are all expecting Leslie and Adam to hook up based on this years hints, but this would throw a real wrench in it!

Comment by Ashley – April 21, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I could see this happening! I’d love Leslie and the disgraced teenage mayor to hook up, but I can see the Ann thing. She’s man hunting. This could be good!

Comment by Kelly – April 21, 2011 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have so much anxiety that you are right about it. Especially now that Ausiello gave more clues that it is a comedy. I certainly hope not, especially since Anne dated when Leslie was into him.

Comment by Corinne – April 27, 2011 12:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • *correction, dated Mark

Comment by Corinne – April 27, 2011 12:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m hoping- fingers crossed_ that it’s Benson and Stabler on SVU, and that Kathy Stabler somehow sees them!For realz..lol

Comment by Susan – April 21, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • SVU hasn’t been renewed and one of the editors tweeted she didnt think Kathy was in the finale.

Comment by Kris – April 21, 2011 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Benson and Stabler would be about the grossest thing to ever happen on our tvs.

Comment by Nicole – April 21, 2011 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh god, please, no. If E/O happens I am going to projectile vomit all over my TV.

Comment by Alex – April 27, 2011 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s going to be Sam and Derek’s little sister (can’t remember her name right now) on Private Practice. They’re going to be drunk at Coop and Charlotte’s wedding and Addison is going to see her sneaking out of Sam’s house since she lives right next door.

Comment by Angie – April 21, 2011 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You read my mind! As soon as I read this I got a Sam and Amelia vibe, and I definitely think that it will be witnessed by Addison.

Comment by Emily – April 21, 2011 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As much as I love this show, I can’t agree that PP is “wildly popular”. Unfortunately, because I would love to be able to say that. This is an amazing show.
      With that said, my guess is that its probably not happening on a half hour comedy. Probably an hour long drama or dramady.

Comment by the girl – April 21, 2011 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • House and Thirteen seen by Cuddy or Wilson(compromised mental state)?

Comment by pandora – April 21, 2011 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Penny and Sheldon from Big Bang! He drinks for the first time and they have sex and it’s witnessed by Leonard :D

Comment by CJ – April 21, 2011 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sheldon’s drank before. Remember his speech at the awards banquet?

But I think you may have the right couple.

Comment by Rock Golf – April 21, 2011 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is it. Has to be.

Comment by WBNorris – April 21, 2011 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This gets my vote! It was the first one I thought of. =) That would be really interesting!

Comment by Hayley – April 21, 2011 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I say Sheldon and Amy -Farrah Fowler caught by Penny.
        WE all think of Sheldon and Amy as a couple, but they are too clueless to.

Comment by tvwatcher – April 21, 2011 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • How bout Penny and Bernadette witnessed by Howard? MMMMMMMM

Comment by Perv Alert – April 22, 2011 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gotta be Will & Sue… witnessed by Emma, right? Right? Meh.

Comment by Timm – April 21, 2011 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TBBT, Penny and Raj

Comment by Pammers – April 21, 2011 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And Leonard of course is the witness…

Comment by pammers – April 21, 2011 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto. Didn’t think I’d see anybody else with this guess.

Comment by Greg – April 27, 2011 12:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kurt and Dave on Glee?

Comment by Dee – April 21, 2011 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cougar Town: Laurie and Travis. It has been brought up but there really haven’t been longing glances.

Comment by Blondie – April 21, 2011 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you on this one. They are kinda flirty when alone and I’ve heard they are gonna get a little closer. And I could see Andy seeing one of them do the walk of shame because lets face it, he always winds up in that situation.

Comment by Robert – April 21, 2011 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking of this pair as well – and with Ellie as the one who witnesses the walk of shame. BTW, Laurie had a pretty awful/awesome walk of shame on the last episode…lol

Comment by Lisa – April 21, 2011 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought this also and Ellie being the witness

Comment by Jill – April 21, 2011 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Broyles and Astrid on Fringe – witnessed by Olivia. For some reason I’m getting a Fringe-y vibe on this one. The other likely couple-ing there is Walter and Nina Sharp – seen afterward by Peter (but he’s used to Walter doing odd things under the influence).
    SkyFan

Comment by skyfan – April 21, 2011 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking Walter and Astrid!!

Comment by Chris – April 21, 2011 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing, Astrid/Broyles would be the last 2 people you would even think would hook up, and they dont look at each other in that way, they both came to mind soon as I read the blind item.

Comment by cocochanel – April 21, 2011 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I too thought of Fringe.

Comment by Jessi – April 27, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • iS IT CSI MIAMI DELKO and calleigh !!!please i hope its them

Comment by Vignes – April 21, 2011 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Delko and Calleigh have already been together so can’t be them.

Comment by Pat – April 21, 2011 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m going to guess Jeff and Shirley, witnessed by Annie.

Or it could be Finn and Mercedes, witnessed by Rachel or Quinn?

Comment by Rebecca Parker – April 21, 2011 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hints are way too broad. No clue.

Comment by Renee – April 21, 2011 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about Penny and Sheldon as witnessed by Leonard????

Comment by Bridget – April 21, 2011 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gotta be on Deadliest Catch…

Comment by Brian Leonard – April 21, 2011 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA – good one!

Comment by alphonse – April 22, 2011 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You know what I’m just gonna lay it out there and say Jack and Liz from “30 Rock”. Yes, I realize Tina said they were NEVER going there and I know he’s married, but hilariousness would ensue after the fact. Tracy bares witness?

Comment by Kristen – April 21, 2011 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally what I was thinking, esp. as she’s now preggers (with Jack’s lovechild? fabulous)

Comment by Mimi – April 21, 2011 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I had the same thought! (And then second guessed it because of Tina’s comments.) That would be totally and completely shocking. And I would kind of love it. My other thoughts as to the witness would be Kenneth or Avery.

Comment by Chelsea Anne – April 21, 2011 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • 30 ROCK is not a very popular show. Unfortunately…

Comment by Saulo – April 21, 2011 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grey’s Cristina and Alex witness by Owen.

Comment by Maryanne – April 21, 2011 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Impossible!

Comment by Caro – April 21, 2011 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Now that WOULD be unexpected…and truth be told, I’m on board for anything that will help break her up from Owen.

Comment by yikes – April 21, 2011 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought about Christina and Alex too, but the person, who witnesses their walk of shame would be either Meridith, or Bailey.

Comment by Jamie – April 21, 2011 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby and Tony on NCIS, witnessed by Gibbs.

Rick and Lanie on Castle, witnessed by Beckett.

Jane and VanPelt on The Mentalist, witnessed by Lisbon.

Comment by Jen – April 21, 2011 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • those would both be shocking, but would seriously make me mad. that’d be ruining FOUR of my favorite couple pairings…PLEASE don’t let that happen

Comment by Rach – April 21, 2011 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jane and Van Pelt would make for a pretty hot couple, actually.

Comment by JohnDoe – April 21, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ooh, Abby and Tony, in a moment of grief because the two people killed are EJ and the big football guy on her team that Abby likes! and witnessed by Gibbs. Or McGee or Ziva, any of those witnesses would be awkward! nice ideas Jen!!

Comment by Allie – April 22, 2011 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amelia and Sam on Private Practice. so easy.

Comment by Lauren – April 21, 2011 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Could be, since EVERYONE is sleeping around with EVERYONE on Private Practice! It’s almost like ‘the bold and the beautiful’. Every main character has slept with least one or two other characters on that show, so I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

Comment by Caro – April 21, 2011 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not just in PP. It happens with every drama ; even on Glee.

Comment by Ingmar – April 21, 2011 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Penny and Sheldon “Big Bang Theory” Witnessed by Mayam Bialik’s character or by Howard.

Comment by Nichole – April 21, 2011 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For some reason, I’m thinking Laurie and Bobby (Cougar Town) with Jules or Ellie as the witness! I mean, there definitely could be alcohol involved and they’ve never hinted at a hook-up between them before, plus Laurie had a “walk of shame” on last night’s episode… :-)

And, really, with all the flirting between Laurie and Trav, maybe he’d be the one to witness the walk of shame… Either way, it’d be awesome.

Comment by Gilby – April 21, 2011 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sam and Castiel. And Dean sees it. :P

Comment by jj – April 21, 2011 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d be fine with any combination of the 3!

Comment by Steven – April 21, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Would be awesome!

Comment by Megan – April 21, 2011 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think it could be any CW show because none of them are officially renewed yet and Supernatural is a bubble to strong bet for renewal not even a sure thing.

Comment by Davi – April 21, 2011 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d watch that!

Comment by Ashley – April 21, 2011 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Penny and Sheldon on TBBT

Comment by Frank – April 21, 2011 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Desperate Housewives – Susan and Paul?

Comment by hyechica – April 21, 2011 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Penny and Raj from TBBT.

Comment by barbara – April 21, 2011 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Walternate and Olivia witnessed by Peter of course. Fringe would do that sort of thing.

Comment by Sara – April 21, 2011 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am thinking its going to be Peter sleeping with someone and Olivia sees them. She has all her issues of trust and this would definitely throw a wrench into the mix

Comment by Fringy – April 27, 2011 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i would love to guess Tony and Ziva on NCIS, found out by Gibbs, but they have shared romantic moments and it wouldnt be that shocking seeing them together.

Comment by Rach – April 21, 2011 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • House and Wilson.

Comment by djesus – April 21, 2011 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wilson and Cuddy and House sees them. Okay THAT might be worth watching.

Comment by fatOlady – April 21, 2011 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ugh. They are like cousins or brother and sister. Just no. I want HOUSE to be renewed soon, but I’m glad it’s not so I don’t have to worry about this blind item.

Comment by Sydney – April 21, 2011 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HIMYM, Lilly with Barney or Ted. Or Robin with Marshall.

No one else said HIMYM yet, so I thought I would! And it’s been renewed. And they have has whole episodes devoted to the walk of shame.

Comment by Jerry – April 21, 2011 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t see Lily or Marshall cheating.

Comment by Meg – April 21, 2011 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My first thought was Lilly and Ted with it being witnessed by Barney. I was thinking that because we all know how he is about Lilly and Marshall’s relationship and how he went to save it so …

Comment by Rich – April 21, 2011 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No way. Either Marshall or Lily cheating – especially with a member of the gang – would pretty much bring the show to a screeching halt. Especially given the whole trying to get pregnant (ish) thing. We know Lily will be pregnant within a few months (I’m betting on a positive test at the finale), there’s no way they could get past infidelity that quickly.

Comment by b – April 21, 2011 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No. HIMYM would not do that. I can’t believe this is even being suggested.

Comment by Lauren – April 21, 2011 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My guess was Barney and Zoey and Ted sees it. Older does say that things with Zoey ended badly. Sorta makes sense.

I mentioned this earlier but apparently my comment is gone :(

Comment by KT – April 21, 2011 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was afraid it would be something like that, but seriously it would never happen. It would cause too much real drama, which has been achieved in HIMYM already with Marshall’s dad. Plus it’s Lily and Marshall and you’re pretty much certain neither will ever cheat… and HIMYM has a deep undertone of commitment and love and family. It’s not going to happen.

Comment by Lex – April 21, 2011 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thinking it’s on VD…don’t know who, but they could be “compelled” =D

Comment by Luella – April 21, 2011 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think that makes sense considering his wording – he didn’t say “under the influence”

So that would be maybe Damon and Jenna?

Comment by Rebecca Parker – April 21, 2011 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Klaus can compelle anyone he wants so it could be a vampire + someone else :) great drama but too soapy for VD

Comment by silly – April 21, 2011 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i cant even believe im saying this as an option but….mcgee and ziva? my reasons being a)ncis is renewed, b)2 people die in the finale, being a “compromisng mental state” and c)gibbs, or even tony, finding out is the worst possible someone. i hope im wrong but if im right…ew

Comment by jane – April 21, 2011 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is there a reason for the “ew” other than you not seeing how they could ever be together?

Comment by Unhinged – April 21, 2011 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • nope, only that i could never ever see them as a couple

Comment by jane – April 21, 2011 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought that same thing! Cause if Gibbs saw two co-workers doing that… Wow! That would be bad. haha I hope it’s not those two though, cause they seem too much like brother and sister to me.

Comment by Cheyenne – April 21, 2011 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally thought the same thing-and I thought Tony will see them. Gibbs has to know that McGee and Abby hooked up in the past and he didn’t care about that too much. But for Tony to see McGee and Ziva hook up, that would be horrible.

Comment by Emily – April 21, 2011 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What about Tony and Abby after Ziva is killed. With Vance walking in? (I really hope that this doesn’t happen, cause I want Ziva to live and Vance to die)

Comment by L – April 21, 2011 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post