Fringe Spoiler Alert: Apocalypse, Sex and Doomsday Devices -- Oh, My!!

The countdown to the end of the world continues on Fringe this week (Friday 9/8c), and damn if those promo wizards at Fox don’t make armageddon look hot.

The proof is in the embedded video player below.

Loading video...

1. Julia says:

Man this looks awesome!

So, who can figure out the backwards words first? Not I, sadly.

2. rip van winkle says:

there’s some backwards speaking at the end of the promo. anyone have the means to reverse it?

• rip van winkle says:

i put my mic up to the speaker to reverse it, can’t really make out what they’re saying though. “we dont have….”

3. Jaymii says:

I know the words are backwards, but it totally sounds like “it is not over” normally.

4. mack says:

The words are ”We don’t have enough time.”

5. Laurel says:

No wonder Fox renewed Fringe ,they were going to take us ALL out ! lol

6. Sourabh says:

How wonderful!

7. Cat says:

Loving these movie-like Fringe trailers they’ve been putting together this season!

8. Garnet_and_Gold47 says:

A BABY???!!!!?? holy crap this is going to be intense. I can’t wait. Yay for Fringe being renewed!

9. Tai says:

Bah! Why can’t JAbrams and Co. ever let anyone be happy for more than a moment? In other words, would it kill them NOT to kill them?

• tvnut014 says:

I know what you mean. Like, maybe could we get a blissful season of Peter and Olivia together and have everything blow up right before they get married, or have a kid or something…

Whatever happens this season finale, Peter and Olivia (our Olivia) forever.

• Penny says:

Because JJ went to the Joss Wheadon school of relationship.

• Han Shot First says:

Which means at one time in high school, they had their testicles handed to them by “the one,” therefore ruining any clue about how adults actually deal with each other in committed relationships. Buffy & Angel? Peter & Olivia? Please. Killing one of them is the only way either knows how to continue the story of two people actually happy with each other for more than 10 minutes. Witness poor Wash in “Serenity.”

• bl@ke says:

AGREED!!!!

10. Kayla says:

YAY! Olivia and Peter I love Fringe so much glad it got renewed for next season so intense

11. Jerry says:

it says, “we don’t have a lot of time”. courtesy of a very good sound editor ;)

12. EB says:

The weird thing is that the message warning about Sam Weiss sounds like it’s being said by Sam Weiss. So there might be an altverse version of Sam…

I LOVED the graphic novel episode last Friday. Very creative and what I’ve come to expect from this show.

13. David Morgenstern says:

Right! I totally agree with the mention of the rotoscoped sequence from last week. It shows the exceptional creativity of the writing and production teams. And incorporating that with Lance Reddick’s (Agent Broyles) acid trip was genius.

I hope they keep the arc about the other dimension going. Perhaps it will be the cliffhanger into the next season. I like Fauliva, the mean Walter and the other characters. And the zeppelins.

Can’t we all get along?

14. carol says:

I have enjoyed this show MORE han ANY of the other science fiction ones even on the specific networks! I love the characters and the intelligence of the writers. The actors are so believable!! kudos!! Lets have a great year 2012!

15. Lowlander says:

There won’t be a Fringe without an alternate universe, I’m afraid. It’s the only constant through all of the seasons. Hopefully they don’t end it and in turn end the show. I agree with David Morgenstern – “Can’t we all get along?”

16. joe says:

Does anyone have any idea who the man is during the flashes with the machine?

17. Peter Williams says:

I lost interest during the first series and drifted away, then when on a trip at christmas, I set about watching the episodes again from the start to pass the time and couldn’t believe how good they were when seen in a row.

I Love this season. The alternate universe has characters that are so similar and decent in their own place. Fauxlivia isn’t evil, just sees thing from her point of view. Can’t wait for this episode and then Season 4.

It’s been terrific this year.

• Bokša says:

only really evil character in series is Walter before his peaces of brain was removed, every else is acting acording to curcimstances

• Tarc says:

… unless you are completely missing the point that none of the characters are actually evil at all… which you are.

• Jeff says:

Fauxlivia killed people in our universe when she didn’t have to, so she’ll always be an evil murderer, no matter the motivation.

18. Rekka says:

Darn, Michael! I love reading your comments almost as much the wonderful P/O moment we got to see in this clip! And yes, these are some artistically put together teasers, aren’t they!? They’ve definitely succeeded in making me want to see this episode NOW!!

19. Bokša says:

I hope that one of universes will be destroyed, and that new season will have new arc completely about First people

20. morgan says:

what the heck with the cartoon thing? they can’t get any more obscure than that! lol i wonder what will happen in season 4 considering they’ve used almost every original idea unless Sam is really a vampire and peter turns into a werewolf lol i can’t wait though! I swear waiting for a new dang episode is like waiting for that video to load it takes time wears your patience with suspense but it’s all worth it in the end :) Peters baby is going to shake things up though i wonder what will happen if they real Olivia finds out! she’s been through to much already!

• PRbabe says:

Oh yeah, that’s right cause only OLIVIA will be affected by this damn baby.WHY DO PEOPLE INSIST ON ACING LIKE PETER BISHOP DOESN’T EXIST? JESUS!

21. Mcd says:

i played it in slow motion and it says “Ringo can’t sing”

22. Dessy says:

please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die please God let Fauxlivia die !

23. Elliot says:

“Olivia and Peter in a bed is the best thing they have ever done. So happy right now.”
    This!! More, please. They’ve allwed Walter to be happy with Peter, it’s high time to allow Peter and Olivia to be happy together. They can still kick cosmic, universal butt while being happy together. Probably be even better at it.

And Faux….tired of her now. Moving forward, without her, would be good.

24. gailan says:

guys they made a cartoon cos william bell: something happned to him thats why when showen william bell they show him at cartoon, he cudidnt be ready for a show :D

25. gailan says:

and that series will be very long like LOST cos the director both of them are same person… he make boring end and meaningless :S

• Aimee says:

Fringe may have been created by J.J Abrams, but it is not LOST. Fringe gives the audience answers. The producers have 7 seasons of possibilities mapped out and an ending in mind. The story and characters are beautifully layered. This show is a joy to watch. I can’t wait to see where they go!

26. Cheese says:

Ha! I knew sheep would be involved!! I just knew!

27. tpie says:

I like getting to speculate about where the show’s going after every episode and logging on here to see everyone’s opinions. Very exciting. With interest in things like the video games Myst and Riven(worlds created by books/books by The First People) and The book “Talisman” (flipping between alt universes) my mind goes crazy. I think walternate’s plan will backfire. I think fauxlivia has a change of heart and tries to escape with Henry, charlie and ?, maybe calculating Astrid. Only Charlie and baby Henry (maybe calculating Astrid) make it here. and i think the baby has some special surprises up his tiny sleeve. Can’t wait!