Exclusive

Glee Exclusive First Look: Will Sue's 'Legion of Doom' Destroy New Directions?

If by chance you didn’t realize how much you’d missed Glee over the course of its month of repeats, this exclusive sneak preview of Tuesday’s new episode is sure to clarify the matter for you.

In it, Sue, perhaps more than ever desperate to point New Directions straight to hell, forms the most fearsome alliance of supervillains since Dr. Horrible’s Evil League of Evil: her own Legion of Doom, comprised of all of Will’s archenemies.

Exclusive: Jonathan Groff Returns to [Spoiler]!

The results? Hysterical. Wait, is it Legion or League? Let’s let Sue tell us…

1. Mellie says:

Cheyenne Jackson! Ack, I can’t wait.

2. Juliana says:

Everytime i see VA’s coach i remember Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town!

3. Kris says:

Terri! LOVE her! “Is it League or Legion?” Any episode she’s on is bound to be epic.

4. Lauren says:

My only question. Will Mr. Jesse St. James be the secret weapon of this League of Doom? That would be DELICIOUS!

• Amy says:

That’s what I think. The timing of his return is suspicious and I don’t trust him.

• Mia says:

Well, considering last season he put Vocal Adrenaline first, it’s likely, but at the same time he’s graduate now and doesn’t need them (he’s already in to UCLA-“it’s in Los Angeles”), so maybe he’ll try to get Rachel to forgive him by siding with her and ND over Sue/VA/the League of Doom this time. But I bet it’ll probably come down to which side is Jesse on.

5. AlistairCrane says:

I LOVE TERRI!!!! I am so glad to have her back. She’s my favourite character!

6. Ryan says:

My codename? GENERAL ZOD! … lmao I love Sue

7. Kate says:

SANDY AND TERRI BACK!

AND IN ONE EPISODE!

I am about to explode form excitement! Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

8. Anonny says:

Honey Badger don’t care! lol

9. elle says:

Omgggg…. Is it Tuesdy yet?!?!!?!
    I can’t wait for this, this is hilarious.
    I hate to love Terri, she’s actually kind of awesome, she just needs to stay away from Will.

Sue’s ”Wow it would be hard to be married to you…” was hilarious!

Can’t freakin’ wait!!

10. Mary says:

Glad to see some of last year’s great characters back. “Predatory gay” hahahaha These support characters were a big part of what made Glee so fun to watch and what have been missing from this season. It’s not just about the young leads.

• AlistairCrane says:

Agreed. I find the majority of the teen characters very alienating and long for the days when stories were supported by side characters like Terri, Sandy, Howard Bamboo, Kendra, etc…

11. dianna says:

oh my good very good episode segunda temporada woob

12. tensho says:

its gonna be awesome….
    go general zod!!!
    watch out will, they’re ganging up on you…

13. Mike says:

Just curious, for those who pay more attention to details like this than I do… Wouldn’t the Vocal Adrenaline team have competed in the same region as New Directions? So how did they make the nationals?

14. TheArcher777 says:

Wait…I confused…I thought Sue took over Vocal Adrenaline for regionals by pushing the director down the stairs…now they have a new coach already?

• Yasmin says:

NO she took over Aural Intensity

• Elise says:

No, Sue took over Oral Intensity.

• Francesca says:

There has to be more than three glee clubs (like the ones who competed last season), so I guess they separate all the glee clubs of the same region and do finals. Or maybe because Vocal Adrenaline won the nationals they just have to defend their title.
      It would be extremely boring if they always competed against the same clubs.
      I thought about it too and it confused me.

15. kasmot says:

hey guys, you forgot ken tanaka, the ex coach..
    he really hates will…

16. mimekpa says:

this is awesome!!!! can´t wait to see it!!!!haha

17. Noelle says:

Did Sue referred to Randall’s narration of the Honey Badger? That is epic!! Amazing!

18. Fran says:

It would be extremely boring if they always competed against the same clubs.

I thought about it too and it confused me.

19. Laura says:

my world has been so lonely without glee. it’s HORRIBLE.

20. hephaestion says:

So glad to finally see Cheyenne Jackson on “Glee”! He is the most talented man on earth. Too bad he & Jonathan Groff don’t get to pair off on the show.

21. BRANJO says:

I’m new to Glee. I watch the episode from the site until it is removed.. I cannot get my fill of Glee and all of it’s witty, sometimes dark, humor. Chris is so precious and Darren is just yummy even though I’m old enough to be his mom. Okay, borderline creepy, svs. <3 the Epic KLAINE KISS <3 Awesome. Anywho, Do the "Warblers" have a director? If so, where is the individual now? Or, why do they not?

22. AussieGleek says:

Nope, the Warblers just have a ‘panel’ of senior? students

23. Sassiestacie says:

I for one am tired of Sue and her stupid little fits!!!!!! seriously I know this is TV but there are chilren who watch this show and I for one do not appprove of the way she handles herself….. she is suppose to be a teacher so i it ok for all teachers to act like this JUST BECAUSE……. I love the show !!! love the songs Love the other actors and actress but Sue is just to much and I dont care for some of the content they show…… It’s to much and to racey for children….. you need to come on later in the evening if you want to go down that road…..

24. Jasonbres says:

The cat is finally out of the bag! Sandy Ryerson is not a pedophile, he’s just plain gay!

25. Guy says:

No offence to the show here but this is getting bloody ridiculous. If this was the real world Sue would be locked up in a mental home. Sorry but its true. As much as i love Glee and Sue all this is just getting out of hand and is pathetic. The people who write this stuff need their heads bashed together.

26. Matt says:

I’m not a huge fan of nicknames but if I ever require one I will go to Sue Sylvester. Jessilyn Gilsig is wasted being a series regular and being treated as a recurring character. She easily would’ve snatched up another role this season and still could’ve managed to appear in the 6 or 7 scenes she has all year.

27. christine moore says:

Omg I can’t wait, I hate reruns month it sucks thank god only 4 days to go

28. Jasin says:

This is the Glee I miss so badly. I was laughin out loud during the whole preview. I love Jessalyn and am stoked to see her back in Glee!!! Tuesday’s ep will be amazing!

29. Amanda says:

“Worst henchmen ever” :)

30. John says:

“predatory gay”?! Are you kidding me? As usual, when it comes to gays, Glee is one step forward two steps back. This had to be written by Ian “notorious homophobe” Brennan.

31. jERRI says:

Can Glee writers make the League of Doom go after those horrible Wobblers? I hate them, that idiot Blaine and the way they disrupted Glee and took over and made the original Glee Characters guest stars on their own show.
    KILL BLAINE OFF

32. Laura says:

Lol, I love how they all lean forward in their seats to hear the name of their group and then promptly forget about it.