Glee Exclusive First Look: Will Sue's 'Legion of Doom' Destroy New Directions?

If by chance you didn’t realize how much you’d missed Glee over the course of its month of repeats, this exclusive sneak preview of Tuesday’s new episode is sure to clarify the matter for you.

In it, Sue, perhaps more than ever desperate to point New Directions straight to hell, forms the most fearsome alliance of supervillains since Dr. Horrible’s Evil League of Evil: her own Legion of Doom, comprised of all of Will’s archenemies.

Exclusive: Jonathan Groff Returns to [Spoiler]!

The results? Hysterical. Wait, is it Legion or League? Let’s let Sue tell us…

Comments (59)

• Cheyenne Jackson! Ack, I can’t wait.

Comment by Mellie – April 15, 2011 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! +1 to “Sergeant Handsome”.

Comment by anne – April 15, 2011 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Haha girls, you can’t have him, he’s gay in real life! Score one for gay men! :D

Comment by AlistairCrane – April 15, 2011 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I was going to put you a “Like it” but then i realiced that this is not facebook… just know i liked your coment hahaha

Comment by RandomGuy – April 15, 2011 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Hell to the yeah

Comment by Ethan – April 15, 2011 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everytime i see VA’s coach i remember Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town!

Comment by Juliana – April 15, 2011 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • MY GOD IT’S TRUE!
      It rang my bell…though I couldn’t realize who that was!!!!

Comment by Tam – April 15, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • its actually NOT Robbie Rotten

Comment by Xiahou Stan – April 15, 2011 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Terri! LOVE her! “Is it League or Legion?” Any episode she’s on is bound to be epic.

Comment by Kris – April 15, 2011 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree! More Terri PLEASE!!! Jessalyn Gilsig is divine.

Comment by AlistairCrane – April 15, 2011 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOVE HER TOOO!!!

Dr. Wu: I don’t quite know how put this… there’s no baby.

Terri: Did it fall out? — pahahahahahahahahahaha

love it

Comment by jamelbrown – April 15, 2011 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Terri is great! Can’t wait for the new episode!

Comment by Amanda – April 15, 2011 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Worst henchmen ever.” LOL

Comment by Daniel – April 16, 2011 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My only question. Will Mr. Jesse St. James be the secret weapon of this League of Doom? That would be DELICIOUS!

Comment by Lauren – April 15, 2011 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s what I think. The timing of his return is suspicious and I don’t trust him.

Comment by Amy – April 15, 2011 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, considering last season he put Vocal Adrenaline first, it’s likely, but at the same time he’s graduate now and doesn’t need them (he’s already in to UCLA-”it’s in Los Angeles”), so maybe he’ll try to get Rachel to forgive him by siding with her and ND over Sue/VA/the League of Doom this time. But I bet it’ll probably come down to which side is Jesse on.

Comment by Mia – April 15, 2011 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE TERRI!!!! I am so glad to have her back. She’s my favourite character!

Comment by AlistairCrane – April 15, 2011 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My codename? GENERAL ZOD! … lmao I love Sue

Comment by Ryan – April 15, 2011 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SANDY AND TERRI BACK!

AND IN ONE EPISODE!

I am about to explode form excitement! Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Comment by Kate – April 15, 2011 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Honey Badger don’t care! lol

Comment by Anonny – April 15, 2011 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s too busy f***ing running ;)

Comment by Tor – April 17, 2011 11:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omgggg…. Is it Tuesdy yet?!?!!?!
    I can’t wait for this, this is hilarious.
    I hate to love Terri, she’s actually kind of awesome, she just needs to stay away from Will.

Sue’s ”Wow it would be hard to be married to you…” was hilarious!

Can’t freakin’ wait!!

Comment by elle – April 15, 2011 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to see some of last year’s great characters back. “Predatory gay” hahahaha These support characters were a big part of what made Glee so fun to watch and what have been missing from this season. It’s not just about the young leads.

Comment by Mary – April 15, 2011 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. I find the majority of the teen characters very alienating and long for the days when stories were supported by side characters like Terri, Sandy, Howard Bamboo, Kendra, etc…

Comment by AlistairCrane – April 15, 2011 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh my good very good episode segunda temporada woob

Comment by dianna – April 15, 2011 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • its gonna be awesome….
    go general zod!!!
    watch out will, they’re ganging up on you…

Comment by tensho – April 15, 2011 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just curious, for those who pay more attention to details like this than I do… Wouldn’t the Vocal Adrenaline team have competed in the same region as New Directions? So how did they make the nationals?

Comment by Mike – April 15, 2011 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • are they the raigning champs

Comment by robby – April 26, 2011 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait…I confused…I thought Sue took over Vocal Adrenaline for regionals by pushing the director down the stairs…now they have a new coach already?

Comment by TheArcher777 – April 15, 2011 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NO she took over Aural Intensity

Comment by Yasmin – April 15, 2011 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you for spelling it right! No thanks to the poster below who got it wrong.

Comment by AlistairCrane – April 15, 2011 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, Sue took over Oral Intensity.

Comment by Elise – April 15, 2011 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There has to be more than three glee clubs (like the ones who competed last season), so I guess they separate all the glee clubs of the same region and do finals. Or maybe because Vocal Adrenaline won the nationals they just have to defend their title.
      It would be extremely boring if they always competed against the same clubs.
      I thought about it too and it confused me.

Comment by Francesca – April 15, 2011 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hey guys, you forgot ken tanaka, the ex coach..
    he really hates will…

Comment by kasmot – April 15, 2011 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that´s true!!!

Comment by mimekpa – April 15, 2011 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is awesome!!!! can´t wait to see it!!!!haha

Comment by mimekpa – April 15, 2011 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did Sue referred to Randall’s narration of the Honey Badger? That is epic!! Amazing!

Comment by Noelle – April 15, 2011 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was my favorite part too! Honeybadger don’t give a…

Comment by Tabitha – April 15, 2011 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

It would be extremely boring if they always competed against the same clubs.

I thought about it too and it confused me.

Comment by Fran – April 15, 2011 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t think about it too hard, Glee doesn’t want you to pay attention to these kinds of things.

Comment by AlistairCrane – April 15, 2011 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • my world has been so lonely without glee. it’s HORRIBLE.

Comment by Laura – April 15, 2011 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad to finally see Cheyenne Jackson on “Glee”! He is the most talented man on earth. Too bad he & Jonathan Groff don’t get to pair off on the show.

Comment by hephaestion – April 15, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m new to Glee. I watch the episode from the site until it is removed.. I cannot get my fill of Glee and all of it’s witty, sometimes dark, humor. Chris is so precious and Darren is just yummy even though I’m old enough to be his mom. Okay, borderline creepy, svs. <3 the Epic KLAINE KISS <3 Awesome. Anywho, Do the "Warblers" have a director? If so, where is the individual now? Or, why do they not?

Comment by BRANJO – April 15, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The official Kurt/Blaine nickname is BLURT.

Comment by AlistairCrane – April 16, 2011 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Um, no it isn’t. Blurt is one letter off from Kurt’s dad’s name and that would just be creepy.

Comment by John – April 16, 2011 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Check your facts, honey. Blurt is the official nickname and helluva lot more creative than “Klaine”.

Comment by AlistairCrane – April 16, 2011 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • neither are creative. all you’re doing is taking the first letter(s) of one name and pairing it to the rest of the other’s. HOW IS THAT CREATIVE??

Comment by DUH – April 19, 2011 10:01 AM PDT
  • Nope, the Warblers just have a ‘panel’ of senior? students

Comment by AussieGleek – April 15, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I for one am tired of Sue and her stupid little fits!!!!!! seriously I know this is TV but there are chilren who watch this show and I for one do not appprove of the way she handles herself….. she is suppose to be a teacher so i it ok for all teachers to act like this JUST BECAUSE……. I love the show !!! love the songs Love the other actors and actress but Sue is just to much and I dont care for some of the content they show…… It’s to much and to racey for children….. you need to come on later in the evening if you want to go down that road…..

Comment by Sassiestacie – April 15, 2011 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • why do you people think this is a show for children? it’s not. and the TV-14 rating should indicate as such.

Comment by DUH – April 19, 2011 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The cat is finally out of the bag! Sandy Ryerson is not a pedophile, he’s just plain gay!

Comment by Jasonbres – April 15, 2011 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No offence to the show here but this is getting bloody ridiculous. If this was the real world Sue would be locked up in a mental home. Sorry but its true. As much as i love Glee and Sue all this is just getting out of hand and is pathetic. The people who write this stuff need their heads bashed together.

Comment by Guy – April 15, 2011 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not a huge fan of nicknames but if I ever require one I will go to Sue Sylvester. Jessilyn Gilsig is wasted being a series regular and being treated as a recurring character. She easily would’ve snatched up another role this season and still could’ve managed to appear in the 6 or 7 scenes she has all year.

Comment by Matt – April 15, 2011 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg I can’t wait, I hate reruns month it sucks thank god only 4 days to go

Comment by christine moore – April 15, 2011 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the Glee I miss so badly. I was laughin out loud during the whole preview. I love Jessalyn and am stoked to see her back in Glee!!! Tuesday’s ep will be amazing!

Comment by Jasin – April 15, 2011 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Worst henchmen ever” :)

Comment by Amanda – April 15, 2011 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “predatory gay”?! Are you kidding me? As usual, when it comes to gays, Glee is one step forward two steps back. This had to be written by Ian “notorious homophobe” Brennan.

Comment by John – April 16, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can Glee writers make the League of Doom go after those horrible Wobblers? I hate them, that idiot Blaine and the way they disrupted Glee and took over and made the original Glee Characters guest stars on their own show.
    KILL BLAINE OFF

Comment by jERRI – April 17, 2011 04:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lol, I love how they all lean forward in their seats to hear the name of their group and then promptly forget about it.

Comment by Laura – April 18, 2011 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post