Fringe Spoiler: Is Leonard Nimoy Returning?

Get More: News, Scoop, Spoilers, Video

Check out the following just-released promo for this week’s all-new episode (Friday 9/8c) and you tell me

Loading video...

Comments (22)

• Fringe might just be the best show on television at the moment…

Comment by Karl Sinclair – April 11, 2011 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Definitely!
      Smart, brilliant, entertaining, top-notch acting!!
      What more do you need?

Comment by Anjali – April 11, 2011 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome!

Ausiello, this is off topic, but check out Yvonne’s (Chuck) video on College Humor where she spoofs Katy Perry, Kesha and Lady Ga Ga.

Comment by LOL – April 11, 2011 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Guess I am staying in instead of going out

Comment by bob – April 11, 2011 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking the same exact thing :)

Comment by Phyl – April 11, 2011 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My head just exploded in such a great way.

Comment by D. Marie – April 11, 2011 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So awesome.

Comment by MST3K – April 11, 2011 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anna Torv officially has the most amazing laugh. Can’t wait!!!

Comment by luke – April 11, 2011 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It would be ridiculously funny if there was a new body for Bell played by Zachary Quinto.

Comment by Sara – April 11, 2011 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, my God, I was just talking to my brother about that exact idea! SO freakin’ awesome. Talk about nergasm.

Comment by Air – April 11, 2011 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love their promos almost as much as I love the show. Obviously, Nimoy won’t really be back, but that possibility always exists (especially since he reportedly said last week that he’s unretiring again to do a voice for The Transformers). I’m sure he knows that being a part of another show this great is yet another feather in his fedora.

Comment by TV Gord – April 11, 2011 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet it is going to be his younger self and they are going to use hologram or CGI or SFX for this task…we shall see:)

Comment by Josh – April 11, 2011 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess ‘ol LN didn’t like Olivia’s voice impressions… ;)

Comment by skyfan – April 11, 2011 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m gonna have to guess they’re gonna do a
    Max Headroom thing and put him into a computer program.

Comment by cc – April 11, 2011 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Could Leonard Nimoy be coming back as … Jean the Cow? In the immortal words of Christopher Walken … “More cow BELL!”

Ouch. Sorry about that. I’ll stop milking that joke.

Comment by Jeff – April 11, 2011 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree with the idea of Zachary Quinto as a younger Bell, just another gift for geekdom

Comment by S – April 11, 2011 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • totally off the wall, but the non-believer will be the vessle:Blair Brown.

Comment by forrest – April 12, 2011 02:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is awesome…only started watching it a couple of months ago.Up to date so far & so glad there’s gonna be season 4.

Comment by Warren – April 12, 2011 02:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He’s coming back as Spock???

Sarek: Speak your mind, Spock.
    Spock: That would be unwise.
    Sarek: What is necessary is never unwise.

Comment by Bob – April 12, 2011 04:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SWEET!!

Comment by Bonnie – April 12, 2011 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FRINGE. WHAT ARE THESE EMOTIONS YOU MAKE ME FEEL?
    so pumped.

Comment by mm – April 12, 2011 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You can tell by next’s weeks preview (not this video) that he will be returning online as a figure in Olivia’s head. Though of course it will be the real actor which is great.

Comment by anon – April 12, 2011 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post