The Office First Look: Will Ferrell Makes His Dunder Mifflin Debut

Get More: First Look, News, Video

In less than a week, The Office will be bubbling over with Will Ferrell greatness. But why wait until then to get to know DeAngelo Vickers, Dunder Mifflin’s new man(ager) about town.

NBC just released not one, but two high-larious clips of Ferrell’s first day with the Scranton crew, ripe with need-to-know info on Michael Scott’s temporary replacement. “I love the American Southwest, for starters,” the newbie tells the gang. “You may call them Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada and Utah. I call them heaven.” Plus, a Kelly Kapoor come-on that results in a totally unstaged “meet cute” with the new boss man.

The Office Exclusive: Ray Romano, James Spader, Catherine Tate in Running for Top Job

Don’t miss Ferrell’s Office debut Thursday, April 14, at 9/8c on NBC.

Comments (6)

• What is going on with Kevin’s hair in the first clip?! haha!

Comment by Sean – April 8, 2011 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would guess he’s trying to impress the new manager in town by wearing the toupee he had at Jim and Pam’s wedding.

Comment by Rob – April 8, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait to see the Will Ferrell episodes. They look great. Also, what is up with Kevin’s hair?

Comment by Raven_Moon – April 8, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The toupee from Jim and Pam’s wedding, maybe? I’m guessing he’s out to look good and impress the new manager in town.

Comment by Rob – April 8, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You know, my only concern is that Will Ferrell is really good at playing a witless wonder, not unlike Michael Scott. I really hope that he creates the right kind of departure from the Scott character, otherwise I feel like it would be a “why bother” situation.

Comment by Stephanie – April 8, 2011 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t usually like Will Ferrell but this character seems not that bad.

Comment by Jacob – April 8, 2011 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post