Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Smallville, Glee, Castle, Bones, How I Met Your Mother and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: As a longtime fan of Smallville, I’m dying to find out if Jor-El will turn up before the final curtain. Will Clark reconnect with his long-lost father? —Wade
Ausiello:
I hear Terrence Stamp turned down an offer to appear in the flesh, but you’ll once again hear his voice in the penultimate episode when the Superman icon gives Lois the Best. Wedding. Present. Ever: Clark’s powers for a day.

Question: Any idea if Emily Deschanel’s pregnancy will be worked into Bones? —Megan via Facebook
Ausiello:
Producers are still deciding what impact, if any, Deschanel’s future baby bump will have on Brennan’s storyline. One thing’s for sure: Any possible plot tweaks wouldn’t play out on air until fall. The scripts for this season’s final episodes have already been written and they’re not changing.

Question: Anything about the upcoming season finale of Castle? —Cheryl
Ausiello:
It’s titled “Knockout,” and its author is Will Beall, the scribe behind this season’s powerful “Knockdown.” Fun fact: That’s not the only common thread linking the two episodes.

Question: Let’s have the scoop-a-loop on Rachel’s date for prom on Glee. —Lulu
I think you mean dates.

Ausiello:
In most cases, the slots will be filled in the morning after the episode airs. I reserve the right, however, to drop some not-too-subtle clues at anytime.

Question: So we know that the big Peter-Kalinda time bomb is going to go off sometime before the end of the season on The Good Wife. But do you know in exactly which episode Alicia finds out? —Samantha
Ausiello:
I do, but trust me — this is one twist best left unspoiled. All I’ll say is that exec producers Robert and Michelle King are evil geniuses.

Question: Is it true that Mamie Gummer is returning to The Good Wife later this season? —Derek
Ausiello:
It’s true. She’s back in this season’s penultimate episode when her legal eagle alter ego (that rhymes!) represents a woman who claims Ashley Madison Sarah Silverman caused her husband to commit adultery and die.

Question: Any Heroes movie updates? Or has it all fallen by the wayside? —Kat
Ausiello:
Fallen by the wayside implies that the Heroes movie was ever a real thing to begin with. It was a pipe dream that NBC’s old brass floated in the wake of the show’s cancellation — presumably to appease angry fans. Heroes is dead. Time to move on.

Question: Any buzz on possible Michael Scott replacements on The Office? —Kate
Ausiello:
Not just any buzz, major buzz.

Question: Is the character at the center of your Six Feet Under blind item Meredith from Grey’s Anatomy? You said it was worse than Derek, and, IMHO, that only leaves Meredith. —Marissa
Ausiello:
Not only is it not Meredith, the show in question is not called Grey’s Anatomy.

Question: Any idea what’s gonna happen to Two and a Half Men? Are they gonna make another season or not?  —Latifah
Ausiello:
Mark my words: Men will be back this fall in some configuration. I’d bet my Smurf collection on it.

Question: Thanks for the First Look at Supernatural’s Western-themed “Frontierland” episode. Anything you can share about the episode that precedes it on April 15? —Cristine
Ausiello:
I’ve got an exclusive sneak peek at The CW’s new promo for the eppy, which envisions a world in which the Titanic never sank. As you can see, Fate steps in (literally and figuratively) to get the universe back on track — to disastrous results.

Loading video...

Question: Are the rumors true? Is How I Met Your Mother‘s Jason Segel secretly working on a debut album that will include such classic hits as “Wonky Eye,” “Dracula’s Lament,” “Lady L.,” “Castle on a Cloud,” and “You Just Got Slapped”? —HC Wolf
Ausiello:
As awesome as that would be, Segel told TVLine’s Megan Masters that there was “unfortunately no” truth to that particular rumor.

Question: There are conflicting reports out there about the length of Michael Trucco’s… role on How I Met Your Mother. (See what I did there?!) Is it a one-episode thing or will he recur? —Holly
Ausiello:
Yes, I see what you did there, and you should be ashamed of yourself. In the future, please refrain from inserting penis… jokes in AA. (See what I did there?!) Anywhoo, as TVLine previously reported, Trucco will guest star in the April 18 episode as Robin’s onetime crush and he may be back next season on a recurring basis. Much depends on whether his USA dramedy Fairly Legal gets picked up for a second season. “We absolutely want him [back],” maintains EP Carter Bays. “His character will be important to the story, so we’re definitely looking forward to having him back.” Cobie Smulders, meanwhile, reveals that Trucco’s comeback is foreshadowed at the end of his April 18 debut, which finds Robin and Trucco’s character reconnecting after an earlier flirtation. “Something happens and they don’t take things to the next step,” she explains. “But then Mister Future-Ted-Mosby gives a little teaser saying that that wasn’t the end of it. So we’ll see what happens in Season 7.”

Question: Do you know if we’ll get any good Owen/Michael scenes when Devon Sawa returns to Nikitia on April 14? I heard a rumor that Michael’s jealousy would come out again. —ChicaNikki149 via Twitter
Ausiello:
“Yes, in a big way,” responds EP Craig Silverstein. “[That] opens the episode and carries through the show. You will definitely get to see that jealousy.”

Question: I am in dire need of some Hawaii Five-0 scoop. Who is Jenna Kaye? Are we going to ever learn her backstory? How did she get her hands on McGarrett’s tape recorder? And how did Wo Fat know about the meeting at the noodle house? —Kristin
Ausiello:
Okay, slow down there Mariah. Let’s take one question at a time. For starters, as co-executive producer Paul Zbyszewski points out, you already got pieces of Jenna’s backstory in the March 21 episode. “She’s a woman on a mission,” Zbyszewski says. “A CIA brianiac who discovered the very existence of Wo Fat from an analyst’s desk at Langley. Acting on what she believed was reliable intel, Kaye sent a CIA GRAB team after Wo Fat — a team that included her fiancé. Unfortunately, the team walked right into a trap and Kaye’s fiancé was killed. Needless to say, she’s looking for some payback and she’s hoping Steve McGarrett can help her get it.” As far as McGarrett’s tape recorder goes, “We always envisioned that Kaye recovered it from a CIA raid on one of Wo Fat’s safe houses,” he explains. “Then, after listening to the personal recordings of John McGarrett, she realized he was onto something. So Kaye came to Hawaii in the hopes that she’d find other evidence that might help her locate our legendary ‘big bad.’” Finally, how did Wo Fat know about the meeting at the noodle house? Responds Zbyszewski with a laugh: “He’s Wo Fat!”

Question: Photos have surfaced of Gossip Girl‘s Blake Lively shooting scenes with Ethan Peck on location in Los Angeles. Any idea of the context? —Mattias
Ausiello:
I have a crazy theory based on some intel I just acquired. According to a source, Peck — who starred in ABC Family’s short-lived 10 Things I Hate About You — plays a director’s assistant. My off-the-wall (and probably incorrect) guess? Serena gets cast in a movie and starts crushing on the AD. In related news, Peck is in talks to return next season for an arc.

Question: Is there any chance Meredith will be pregnant when this season of Grey’s Anatomy ends? —Sami
Ausiello:
I deal in facts. And here’s a fact about the finale that may or may not point to a baby for Der-Mer: The episode is titled “Unaccompanied Minor.”

Question: I’m loving the chemistry between Timothy Olyphant and Rebecca Creskoff on Justified. Please tell me she’s sticking around? —Lisa
Ausiello:
I wish I could but I can’t. Creskoff’s mining exec character Carol will make her final appearance in this week’s outstanding episode (Wednesday 10/9c). “That’s the last we see of her — primarily because she’s on Hung,” says exec producer Graham Yost, referencing Creskoff’s full-time gig on the HBO comedy. “We wanted her for four episodes, but HBO could only give her to us for three.” The in-demand actress also just wrapped up a recurring role on Parenthood as Amber’s Berkeley connection.

Question: Any news about Jennifer Morrison coming back to House? —Tanya
Ausiello:
It’s definitely not happening this season. “I have not been contacted by anyone over there,” Morrison tells TVLine. “I would do whatever they wanted me to do… Cameron is a fabulous character and it changed my life to play her… But it’s not in my control. People seem to think it is. I feel bad because fans really want answers and I don’t have them. I wish I did. My guess would be that I will probably never be on [House] again.” Morrison is hardly hurting for work these days. In addition to her recurring gig on How I Met Your Mother, she has a starring role in ABC’s fairytale-themed pilot Once Upon a Time. “Honestly, it’s not a sore subject for me,” she says of her House departure. “My life has gone on. I’m thrilled I was available to be [in HIMYM]. I’m thrilled I was available to do the new pilot. These are really exciting new things.”

Question: I’m really looking forward to next week’s House. Anything else you can share about House and Thirteen’s little road trip? —Max
Ausiello:
The episode opens with Dr. Crankydoodle awaiting Thirteen’s release from a New Jersey correctional facility. But that’s old news. Here’s some new news: The hour ends with her waiting for him when he gets out of jail. And whereas he greets her with a freshly made martini, she… is less fancy.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Megan Masters)

Comments (129)

• Awwww no Chuck pick up scoop. :( Now im sad. lol

Comment by Amber – April 5, 2011 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto :(

Comment by Avon97 – April 5, 2011 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too!!so sad. :(
      I really hope for season 5!!

Comment by Mdz – April 5, 2011 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Chuck really needs to go…this season was horrible and truly predictable.

Comment by jake – April 6, 2011 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The season is not over yet and like in all seasons the best things come at the end.

Comment by Sebastjan – April 6, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am sorry, but Chuck is an overly predictable show and needs to wrap it up…Seriously that last season has sucked…

Comment by Jake – April 6, 2011 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Chuck horrible? You are off your rocker, it’s one of the better shows on TV at the moment.

Comment by Jacen – April 6, 2011 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You are crazy if you think this season of Chuck is horrible! What are you smoking?

Comment by JQuest – April 12, 2011 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ok Jake who dislikes chuck
          1. What show do u watch on tv?!
          2. What r u smokin?
          3. Have you been checked for ESP?
          4. Have you learned nothing from your parents?! If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say it
          5. Was that comment neccesary?!

Comment by Mandie – April 12, 2011 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I need to start asking questions on this site, cause that was anything *but* a Castle spoiler. It’s common sense, and common knowledge at this point!

Comment by Amanda – April 5, 2011 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, that’s what I call a weak-@ssed Castle spoiler, Michael. Any one with half a functioning brain cell can work out that Knockdown and Knockout, when written by the same writer, are going to have a common plot thread.

You’re slipping, my friend.

Comment by Helen – April 5, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re right with the finale ep name. But hey, at least it wasn’t Knockup,because I was fearing Beckett would turn to be pregnant with Josh’s kid and it would be kinda the next plot device to keep C&B apart. So, Knockdown altough predictable is also a relief.

Comment by Angela B – April 5, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, “Knockup” will be the third installment. Final episode ever, anyone?!

Comment by Amanda – April 5, 2011 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • haha you know thats right!

Comment by Sonja – April 5, 2011 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s already the third installment.
          It’s Sucker Punch, Knockdown and Knockout. Have I really To tell that it’s terms from boxing ?

Comment by Witty – April 6, 2011 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, that was no spoiler, I think Michael just wanted to draw all the Castle Fans to the article by putting Casttle in the tagline. Anyway, I think I remember Andrew Marlowe saying something awhile back about Beckett solving her Mom’s murder in this ep. Next season will explore the fallout. Who is she without that mystery hanging over her head?

Comment by TVFanatic – April 5, 2011 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i know i came running after this post once i saw this..no gud info :/

Comment by Vaishu – April 13, 2011 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know how people can complain when Ausellio and this site is like the only place that even covers Castle. This is the only site I where see so many Castle stories, and yet “fans” beat him up for this one item?

Comment by Esta – April 5, 2011 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I actually thought that when he stated “Fun fact: That’s not the only common thread linking the two episodes” he meant that Castle and Beckett would kiss again! As that’s another thing that could link the two episodes as well as the writer.

Comment by Katrina – April 6, 2011 12:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I thought the same. It’s obvious that her mom’s case is gonna come up again, but the kiss could be another thing that could happen again.

Comment by Annie – April 6, 2011 01:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • omg..that’d be great :D..but i’d want something real..and out of affection and straaight …no bargaining outta the situation :P

Comment by Vaishu – April 13, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That Smallville scoop sounds awesome!

Comment by callie – April 5, 2011 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Sounds like a fun ep.

Comment by Carrie – April 5, 2011 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • without jennifer morrison no more house for me :(

Comment by Ana – April 5, 2011 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • + 1

Comment by carlotta – April 5, 2011 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Make that +2

Comment by Jamie – April 5, 2011 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • +3. Didn’t mean to leave, came back for Amber, but hate 13, will go again. Buh-bye.

Comment by Margie – April 6, 2011 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL…Gosh, me and the other 9 million weekly viewers will miss you….

Comment by Mike – April 6, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. House sucks now. Can’t believe they are doing another episode about 13. She is the worse character created.

Comment by Kylie – April 8, 2011 10:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. House sucks. Can’t believe they are doing yet another episode about 13. Don’t they get it? If you have to put that much effort in one character then she’s obviously not working. 13 = Worst. Character. Ever.

Comment by Kylie – April 8, 2011 10:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • um “Unaccompanied Minor”? mer and der are totes adopting! not sure if its as good as a full on baby, but come on, its something.

and castle and beckett are def gonna have some steamy moments if the “Knockout” episode is related to “Knockdown”! cant wait.

Comment by Maddie – April 5, 2011 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I caught up on Hawaii 5-0 late but I am really liking it. The Kaye story did come across as not very well put together since she said the CIA had been tracking him for 10 years then a few minutes later said she discovered him a couple years ago. Either way I’m not big on her character. Love the main cast’s chemistry though!

Comment by Kate – April 5, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree with you! I’m not a fan of her character either…hopefully she will be done after this season!

Comment by bel2354 – April 5, 2011 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They cast a surprisingly nondescript Wo Fat, too. I supposed it’s good that this Wo Fat is actually Asian, but he’s pretty bland so far.

Comment by Wo Beese – April 6, 2011 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After being a part of the show for 10 years Terence Stamp couldn’t appear once?

It would have been nice to finally see him on the show. But I guess the voice will do.

Comment by Jamie – April 5, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Castle scoop. I love Will Beall’s episodes because they use all the cast and do the Castle/Beckett relationship so well. Can’t wait for this one.

Unfortunately, not so for the House scoop. I never could care about Thirteen and she’s been so over-used I wish she could stay gone.

About the only thing that would bring me back to watching House is to have Cameron back. The show has dropped from A+ to D- these last seasons.

Comment by Ange – April 5, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder if something went wrong behind the scenes of House, the unexpected and sudden way the producers apparently “got rid” of Jennifer Morrison to never mention her again makes me think the cast isn’t as close as they want us to think. But I can see she’s done better since then.

Comment by It'sFriday – April 5, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Someone has a flare for the dramatic… She wasn’t suddenly and unexpectedly gotten rid of; they shoved her character to the back burner in season 4 and began phasing her out over the next 2 years. So her exit from the show was hardly a surprise; yes, they could have handled her departure MUCH better but there are so many things the writers have messed up I don’t even know where to begin. Doubt there’s any conspiracy theory though; she was just replaced by 13–the show only has room for one pretty young thing.

Comment by Alicia – April 5, 2011 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Even phasing her out slowly hurt the show. Just imagine if it were sudden? She had a lot of fans back in the day. I can understand why Cameron fans were and are angry about the way she was got rid of. Most fans whether they liked Cameron or not felt she got a pretty bad rap. But I’m glad she seems to be doing well.

Comment by Tia – April 5, 2011 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Never said phasing her out didn’t hurt the show, but it probably bought TPTB some protection. If they had indeed just suddenly fired her, they probably would have had an AJ Cook/Paget Brewster situation on their hands with viewers circulating a petition, garnering media coverage, and bombarding the network/show with complaints. Who knows if that had happened if it would’ve made a difference.
          But that’s just the way the writers are; they decide they’ve “explored” something “fully” and then they disregard/discard it. They should really hire a script supervisor-esque, objective lay person to read story/episode drafts, to let them know when they’re up their own @ss.

Comment by Alicia – April 5, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I don’t speak english but Aj Cook is over because CBS (and not TPTB) fired her (money problems).
            And no, they don’t ”fully” explore Cameron.
            They just ignore her because they are unprofessional and incorrect people and privilege only actress and actors friends with producers like KJ, GY etc.

Comment by Katia – April 6, 2011 07:31 AM PDT
      • Jennifer sounds as annoying in person as she was in the show – that may explain her departure.

Comment by Jeri – April 6, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think there’s definitely a lot of backroom goings on at the House set, much of it shady. The loser is the viewer.

Good for Jennifer Morrison for her great attitude about how she was treated on House. We should all be so forgiving.

Comment by Jill – April 5, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss Cameron on House but they don’t deserve her after what they done !
    I hope ABC will pick up her pilot

Comment by Tom – April 5, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This! As much as I miss her, she’s better off without House. Although…I admit, I hope she’ll be back in the very last episode of the show.

Comment by Sally – April 5, 2011 11:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • me too !! just for the last episode

Comment by Tom – April 6, 2011 12:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GAGRJEKWWB!!!
    Ellen’s back on Supernatural! That. Is so. AWESOME!!

Comment by Dominique – April 5, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dangit Ausiello, you haven’t had True Blood scoop in FOREVER!

Comment by Jane – April 5, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That Supernatural promo just… Ellen… I… Oh man.

Comment by Mellie – April 5, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ausiello – Rachel has dateS to prom? Come on, don’t leave us hanging on this one. Who is she going with? You left out the best part.

Comment by Alex – April 5, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so if robin’s crush might come back next season the wedding can’t be her and barney!

Comment by becca – April 5, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it sounds like the wedding is going to be robin and this new guy. he said in that other article the wedding takes place years in the future and the next couple of seasons will be about getting those two characters down the aisle so it makes sense.

Comment by pat – April 6, 2011 06:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SMALLVILLE ROCKS!

Comment by JIMMY – April 5, 2011 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • thanks for the smallville scoop but it is starting to look like lois is going to die in the last eps of smallville.they been redoing stuff from past eps and alot with pa kent just like he had clarks powers and died because of it.

Comment by johndoe – April 5, 2011 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lois Lane can’t wouldn’t and doesn’t die

Comment by Sam – April 5, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Even though they’re getting married and pretty much are telling us through spoilers and interviews that they’re going to have their happily ever after? If anyone is going to die it’s probably going to be Tess ;)

Comment by K – April 5, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • you know i don’t want lois to die but i never thought they would kill jimmy but they did.now a while back i think at comic con EP bp and ks said thangs would get fliped with lois and clark they said something like it would be like clark and lana all them years ago what if lois don’t tell clark she has powers or jor-el tells her something bad will happen if she spilles the beans about her powers.i just don’t trust jor-el.

Comment by johndoe – April 5, 2011 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • There’s no way Smallville would kill Lois ONE EPISODE before Clark finally becomes Superman and the show ends. It just makes zero dramatic sense.

Comment by Amy – April 6, 2011 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the smallville scoop. I only just watched the new All-Star Superman with Lois getting Superman’s powers for 24hours. Sweet :) although that almost didn’t end well.

Comment by Sam – April 5, 2011 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really not interested in Jenny from Hawaii Five 0: There needs to be more Kono on the show.

Comment by Kristy – April 5, 2011 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Question: I like your May Sweeps Scorecard concept. Very cool and worth bookmarking. Can you please indicate when you will start filling in the info? It’s the first time I’ve followed this. —Cath
    Ausiello: In most cases, the slots will be filled in the morning after the episode airs. I reserve the right, however, to drop some not-to-subtle clues at anytime.”

I’m pretty sure the person asking the question meant on what date will you begin filling in the information? Like what episodes of the shows does the list apply to? Is it going on now or will it start in a couple weeks? So…yeah.

Comment by Andrew – April 5, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m guessing he will start when the May sweeps period begins which is April 28th.

Comment by Angel – April 5, 2011 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let’s see… House moping over Cuddy. The return of Thirteen. Official word that Cameron is not returning. Yep! That does it for me. I official give up on this crappy show.

Comment by Ellen – April 5, 2011 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So Cameron has been gone for over a year, technically longer when you consider how they marginalized her character, yet you’re *just* “officially” giving up the show now? Okaaaay…
      People need to be less pathetic. You’ve been watching, and you’ll keep watching because you still hold out hope that she could return NEXT season. And you’ll follow the show on these sites and keep leaving little comments saying you’re done, but the fact that you’re even commenting proves otherwise.
      Criminal Minds just got rid of Prentiss and I am never watching that show again, nor will I follow stories about it–it’s over. People need to quit a show and commit to it. That’s probably why House producers disrespect viewers and jerk them around because they know fools will take the abuse and keep watching.

Comment by Alicia – April 5, 2011 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I started fast forwarding through the show late in season 5 when they marginalized Cameron. I kept hoping Shore would keep his word and bring her back but by then, the rest of the show was so back, I couldn’t waste the time watching it. Watched again when she returned in season 6, went back to fast forwarding when she left hoping to find something on the show I still cared enough to watch for.

Shore optioned her for 3 episodes this season and even though he’s a lying liar who lies, I kept hoping that she would be back and I would have something to interest me on the show again. Pretty clear he prefers the on-going mess that is Huddy and the ice princess of Thirteen to having Cameron back so with Wilson barely on any more, this is the final nail in the coffin.

Comment by Ange – April 5, 2011 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Given the fact that most of Cameron scenes were fast forward material even from seasons 1-5 when the show was still good if she was still part of the show now that its writers are popping vicondin like crazy her scenes would probably be the lamest in TVland. So i don´t think it hurt the show to get rid of her character

Comment by Rob – April 6, 2011 12:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I ‘am so glad I DVR all my SPN episodes then I can just fast foward and skip the dumb stuff. Looks like Fate is a nerdy looking teen/or young 20 something girl. Wow next Ms. Gambles will have teens in bikinis running around at the beach ,while Sam and Dean are put at the beach by Balthazar , because he feels that the Winchester need a vacation because of all the drama and manipulation and time traveling that the writers have put the Winchester Brothers through this crappy season 6. Ellen coming back…well I always like Ellen , but will fast forward when FATE kills her and she dies for the 2nd time .

Comment by Ozzie – April 5, 2011 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any good scoop on House and Cuddy, Mike? If no good news how about episode 20 scoopage concerning Arlene Cuddy’s return? I’m curious as to why she’s back. I expect fireworks and good episode. :)

Comment by Lucie – April 5, 2011 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t wait for CB on the show again. There ‘s a scoop going around that Mrs Cuddy is in her worst behavior. Meaning? I bet she’s kicking butts and Cuddy is the first for breaking-up with House and then House for the marriage thang. Someone had to do it and who better than her! :)

Comment by nitemar – April 5, 2011 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Candice Bergen was awesome both times she was on this season. I have heard that spoiler too and found it intriguing. “On her worst behavior” sounds very entertaining for us. It’s hard to see how her return can be anything but great. Only two more episodes till we find out what she’s doing back. *excited*

Comment by Audrey – April 5, 2011 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Look, Cuddy’s mom is back, YAWN!

Comment by Mar – April 6, 2011 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • CMFB, baby. I loved her episodes. Bring it on.

Comment by Elizabeth – April 6, 2011 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ICAM I’m very curious about Episode 20 and would love to know more. CB is always good value and I really loved her scenes with LE the last time around.

Comment by Susan – April 5, 2011 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think you mean Amber Madison for The Good Wife scoop, not Ashley Madison.

Comment by Cailey – April 5, 2011 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ashley Madison is a dating website for people who are married and are looking to cheat on their spouse.

What or who is Amber Madison?

Comment by Rick – April 5, 2011 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh. I thought he was talking about Amber Madison, the hooker Peter cheated on Alicia with.

Comment by Cailey – April 6, 2011 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel this “death” is gonna shock a lot of people…I have a sneaking suspicion that it is gonna be on Castle maybe ryan or espisoto. In other news, loving that smallville is paying homage to all-star superman, and sadly it made me realize that Christina Hendricks should have been cast as Lois :( I get that she is older than Cavil. But Lois was always older than Clark Kent right? Smallville’s Lois was older and Margot was Older…I can’t for the life of me see amy adams as Lois Lane :(

Comment by Trenton – April 5, 2011 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fans of Grey’s Anatomy have got to be breathing a sigh of relief that their characters are safe from going six feet under. What shows does that leave it down to other than Castle, Brothers and Sisters, NCIS and House?

Is Brothers and Sisters renewed for next season? If it’s not then it seems that it could be eliminated too since the clue was about the character dying at the end of this season or shortly after next season begins.

I’ve been guessing on Ausiello’s blind items for a long time but haven’t posted them anywhere and they’re usually wrong I’m still guessing Ziva on NCIS because of that contract thing.

Comment by Minerva – April 5, 2011 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So is there some possible truth to the rumor that one of Rachel’s “dates” to prom is Jesse as well as Sam and Mercedes? I really hope so.

Comment by Amy Leigh – April 5, 2011 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PHEW! YESSS that my paranoid suspicions of the death being on grey’s finally are over. and OMG OMG OMG merder? baby? i had a feeling it would happen but omg yesss it looks like it really is.

Comment by Bee – April 5, 2011 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NEED MORE INFO ON THE SIX FEET UNDER BLIND ITEM!

I really hope its a character on a show i dont care about, put it this way no you have confirmed its not GA please say its not NCIS as well!

Comment by Kate – April 5, 2011 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Serena and a new guy? Good! This means DAIR. Can’t wait for more Dair. The hiatus needs to end.

Comment by drose – April 5, 2011 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It sounds like Dair is short-lived which is sad. I recently watched all of GG and in a way its kind of obvious how much Blair likes dan in a Lady doth protest too much kind of way, but the writers seem to just have blair and chuck has destined souless mates. IDK, it was fun while it lasted I guess :(

Comment by Trenton – April 5, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t believe Ethan Peck is the new guy – I haven’t watched GG in over a year and was happy to leave it behind, but he is so unbelievably attractive and charismatic that I might have to start again. I knew he’d pop up on a new show after 10 Things got sh!tcanned, but I wish it wasn’t this one.

Comment by Nicole – April 6, 2011 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In the original series, Five-O’s CIA contact was named Jonathan Kaye (who usually appeared anytime there was a foreign intrigue episode– especially Wo Fat.)

Comment by swthompson – April 5, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Poor Jennifer Morrison. D. Shore and company are horrible people; they liar and liar for years. Ahh I read in forum fans that K. Jacobs ”SPA with Jennifer” is a big liar too.
    Why journalist not writing articles about all this stuff?
    I’m sorry, my English is so bad because I’m Switzerland girl, but now I hate all U.S.A show. I don’t trust any more in your television.

Comment by Katanha – April 5, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Your English is pretty good for a second language, so don’t apologize. Most Americans barely speak and write one language.

Comment by Cloudy Knight – April 8, 2011 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the “Unaccompanied Minor” on Grey’s is going to be McDreamy’s baby with Nurse Rose. She left that hospital awfully quickly when they broke up, and I think her “I’m carrying your child,” joke she played on him was no joke after all. Either she’ll show up in the ER after an accident and that’s how he’ll find out, or she’ll dump the kid on him. Either way, there’s the baby he promised Meredith!

Comment by Scout – April 5, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i didn’t even think of that…it’s far-fetched but not unrealiztic given how Grey’s operates. that would be pretty shocking.

Comment by JD – April 6, 2011 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Man, if I were Meredith I’d have a “Seriously!?” moment if he was all, “So, remember when I promised you a baby?”

Comment by Katie – April 6, 2011 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i lol’d so much at ur comment and that could DEFINITELY happen in grey;s land

Comment by lyssa – April 6, 2011 09:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • thats stupid.

Comment by lolo – April 7, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s so good to see spoilers about House these days with no huddy crap in the way! More about Wilson and Chase, please

Comment by Jade – April 5, 2011 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree on that! Especially more Wilson, please! He’s my most favorite character besides House and Cameron.

Comment by Sally – April 5, 2011 11:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Robert Sean Leonard is doing a play called “Born Yesterday” leave him alone with any luck the play will be a HUGE SUCCESS and he will be gone next season

Comment by erin bowers – April 6, 2011 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And erin-the-bitter-huddy-fangirl-bowers is back! Cuddy pales in comparison to Wilson just like huddy pales if you compare it to the friendship between House and Wilson, no matter if Wilson is there or not. Actually his absence make it more evident, deal with it and go over a huddy site, plenty of huddys to cry with

Comment by Mar – April 6, 2011 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I like Hilson and Huddy. I like Cuddy and Wilson. They’re both awesome. I feel pity for anyone who can’t appreciate and enjoy both.

Comment by pax – April 6, 2011 01:47 PM PDT
          • Who needs your pity? What people like or dislike is a matter of taste, if I like green I’m not going to pity you because you don’t like it. Do you like both huddy and hilson? Good for you. Just because I find huddy boring I’m not going to pity you for you poor taste: see what I mean?

Comment by @pax – April 6, 2011 02:00 PM PDT
  • Thanks for the smallville scoop. Love Lois and Clark. That should be an interesting episode.

Comment by Kelly – April 5, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hopefully Serena goes to Orange County & the ghost of Marissa Cooper kills her.

Comment by deedeedragons – April 5, 2011 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Castle info. (Even if it was pretty light… maybe something more substantial next time?)

I loved Fairly Legal and hope that Michael Trucco is too busy filming that to have a recurring role on How I Met Your Mother… I hope we find out if it will be back soon!

Comment by Kate – April 5, 2011 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Huh, wonder why Terrence Stamp turned them down, I doubt he has anything against the show since he never left like half the cast, and it’s not like he’s retired from acting…

Comment by Eric – April 5, 2011 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In the books, Serena did star in a movie. So maybe, just maybe, the creators are borrowing that concept. I mean they do use little things from the books here in there, just to make us die-hard fans happy :D

Comment by Jaime – April 5, 2011 09:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wait a minute, hold the phone. . . SMALLVILLE cant get Terranc estamp or the other way around, Terrance Stamp wont show up in person. . . if this is true. . . That makes me really very mad at the man himself, why would Terrance Stamp not want to come in person and he just does the continuing voice recordings, not that there is anything wrong with that he has been doing so since the end of Smallville Season 2. . . but why wont he and turn down the live in the fresh. . . Im startinf to wonder if he likes the show or loves the show or has respect for the show he has been involved with since the 2nd season, I’m allready very upset and mad at Gene Hackman for never showing up on the show but Terrance Stamp, this is wrong and i could never forgive you and that probably goes for all smallville fans around the world

Comment by Robert – April 6, 2011 12:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Excuse me, Mr. Entitlement, but to Terrence Stamp, Smallville is A JOB. If he does his job well, that’s the end of what he owes you. He doesn’t have to cross the Atlantic or negotiate with the writers or take a bigger role than he originally agreed to do. Gene Hackman NEVER accepted a role on Smallville, and that is his decision, just like you get to decide when and if you will take a new job. Screaming about how it’s “wrong” and these people needs your forgiveness just proves how far disconnected from reality you are and how outrageous it is that you think your petty demands ought to govern the lives of actors who do not owe you a thing.

Comment by Amy – April 6, 2011 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any NCIS:LA scoop? When should news about a renewal come? Thanks! :)

Comment by Lily – April 6, 2011 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jennifer Morrison is a angel.

Comment by Sarah – April 6, 2011 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What, no scoop on CSI again? Don’t tell me we’ll have a boring season finale once more? This season has been great, we need some spoilers!

Comment by dan – April 6, 2011 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tell me why we are having a Lois with Super-Powers Episode? She’s been possessed like 42 times, and has had powers during most of those episodes. Granted that she will most likely remember this bout of “Super-ness”, it still seems like they are just out of ideas. I was hoping that this being the penultimate would be just about Clark and Darkseid. To me, it seems way too late in the game to be pulling out story-lines like these. I hope they prove me wrong and make it a worthwhile episode, but with TPTB pulling stuff like this, it makes me very nervous for the finale.

Comment by Patrick – April 6, 2011 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m glad to see other Smallville viewers feel this way. It seems to have turned into the Lois Lane show. How many times can she be kidnapped, knocked out, or go undercover dressed as a stripper? The final episodes should have been about Clark’s final transformation into Superman, with full powers, and revealing himself to the world. A sappy wedding is the last thing I want to see. Step into the background, Lois. Give Clark his spotlight, for once.

Comment by mgb – April 7, 2011 12:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay Cameron is not coming back!!! Such a boring character XD

Comment by Lina – April 6, 2011 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cuddy is worst. Maybe Shore fired her too.

Comment by ayna – April 6, 2011 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Catherine Tate as the new The Office boss. Woo-Hoo!!!!

Comment by Bob – April 6, 2011 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CHUCK SUCKS!!! GET OVER IT!!! It’s a predictable show and needs to go.

Comment by Jake – April 6, 2011 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the excellent Castle scoop. Knowing Caskett the similarity will probably be that they will go rogue AGAIN :) and you will hear no complaints from me.

Where is the chuck scoop? ????????

Comment by Cassandra – April 6, 2011 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now about this “the scripts are written and not changing” on Bones: hullabaloo!!! And I quote: “Perhaps you could pass on to the BONES fans that I was actually writing the last scene of the current season… and about all I’m willing to say about it is that not everyone will find it sad.” – Hart Hanson on April 6th…in his Thank you on winning the TV Showrunner Madness: http://www.thetvaddict.com/2011/04/06/hart-hanson-reacts-to-winning-tv-showrunner-madness-2011/ He could totally be sneaking stuff in. And SAD?!?!? Find what sad? Get on this – stat!!! What are they going to do to us dear, loyal Bones fans that could possibly be considered sad? To quote Marshall from HIMYM, “I’m not ready for this.”

Comment by KDW – April 6, 2011 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post