First Look: Hellcats Meets The Walking Dead

Hellcats is jumping on the zombie bandwagon.

When The CW’s rah-rah drama returns on April 19, Dan (Matt Barr) shoots a zombie horror film for his film school application and casts the Hellcats as actors in the project.

The CW’s marketing department, in turn, eyed a golden opportunity for some cool promotional materials — namely a killer poster and movie trailer. A first look at both can be found below.

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (18)

• Wouldn’t watch this show if you paid me. Heard it has crap ratings anyway guess The CW is getting desperate!

Comment by Jenny – April 3, 2011 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t be a troll. Why comment on an article about a show you’ve never watched? The ratings have been consistent and I predict a season 2 renewal!

Comment by baj24 – April 3, 2011 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lol, if by consistent you mean the show has lost half of it’s premier audience and is a bubble show then yes it’s very consistent! lmao

Comment by Whorecats – April 3, 2011 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I stopped watching a few episodes in, but I still don’t talk crap about it.

Comment by Sourabh – April 4, 2011 02:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this show is really interesting, i’m looking forward to this episode. though it was a little slow at first, there’s something about it that just intrigues me. Hopefully this episode is good!

Comment by sk – April 3, 2011 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show, its funny and has great drama and I love how close the hellcats are to one another.

Comment by fernando – April 3, 2011 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved the first part with all the Travis matter, i hope TheCW renews it!!

Comment by dhawitz – April 3, 2011 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HELLCATS is a good show. It really has hit its groove. Should be a fun episode. Fingers x’d for season 2!!!

Comment by Chad – April 3, 2011 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show!! I was hooked from the first episode and I can’t wait for the Zombies to show up, lol! :p

Too bad they didn’t do this last October, it would have been more fititng. No complaints either way. :)

Comment by robinepowell – April 3, 2011 10:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Honestly the show is 1000 times better than any E! tv crap reality. So even though it is not Emmy worthy I think it still deserves some praise.

Comment by Nat – April 4, 2011 05:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dont know why but Aly annoys me, I like the rest of the cast better.

Comment by Michelle – April 4, 2011 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If it weren’t for the few appearances by Gale Harold, I wouldn’t watch this program at all.

Comment by cherie – April 4, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is much better then the cap they call “Supernatural” – which is easily the worst show on the CW.

Comment by oh yall – April 4, 2011 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know what it is about this show but I really do enjoy it. I hope it gets renewed. I’m looking forward to the zombie episode.

Comment by Heather – April 4, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what is stopping me from watching this show is the lead! aly is,like,the poster girl of the hollywood skank and she puts me off. sorry, but i love the exec producer more!

Comment by jongkie – April 5, 2011 11:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t get me wrong I watch the Hellcats it’s a pretty good show. But I just don’t get how the Hellcats has pretty much been renewed and Nikita hasn’t if Nikita has better ratings then Hellcats does!

Comment by Chriisty – April 10, 2011 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post