Exclusive

First Look: Hellcats Meets The Walking Dead

Hellcats is jumping on the zombie bandwagon.

When The CW’s rah-rah drama returns on April 19, Dan (Matt Barr) shoots a zombie horror film for his film school application and casts the Hellcats as actors in the project.

The CW’s marketing department, in turn, eyed a golden opportunity for some cool promotional materials — namely a killer poster and movie trailer. A first look at both can be found below.

Loading video...

1. Jenny says:

Wouldn’t watch this show if you paid me. Heard it has crap ratings anyway guess The CW is getting desperate!

2. sk says:

this show is really interesting, i’m looking forward to this episode. though it was a little slow at first, there’s something about it that just intrigues me. Hopefully this episode is good!

3. fernando says:

I love this show, its funny and has great drama and I love how close the hellcats are to one another.

4. dhawitz says:

I loved the first part with all the Travis matter, i hope TheCW renews it!!

5. Chad says:

HELLCATS is a good show. It really has hit its groove. Should be a fun episode. Fingers x’d for season 2!!!

6. robinepowell says:

I love this show!! I was hooked from the first episode and I can’t wait for the Zombies to show up, lol! :p

Too bad they didn’t do this last October, it would have been more fititng. No complaints either way. :)

7. Nat says:

Honestly the show is 1000 times better than any E! tv crap reality. So even though it is not Emmy worthy I think it still deserves some praise.

8. Michelle says:

I dont know why but Aly annoys me, I like the rest of the cast better.

9. cherie says:

If it weren’t for the few appearances by Gale Harold, I wouldn’t watch this program at all.

10. oh yall says:

This show is much better then the cap they call “Supernatural” – which is easily the worst show on the CW.

11. Heather says:

I don’t know what it is about this show but I really do enjoy it. I hope it gets renewed. I’m looking forward to the zombie episode.

12. jongkie says:

what is stopping me from watching this show is the lead! aly is,like,the poster girl of the hollywood skank and she puts me off. sorry, but i love the exec producer more!

13. Chriisty says:

Don’t get me wrong I watch the Hellcats it’s a pretty good show. But I just don’t get how the Hellcats has pretty much been renewed and Nikita hasn’t if Nikita has better ratings then Hellcats does!