Castle Scoop: Gene Simmons Ready to Rock

Castle is about to get rocked by legendary KISS frontman Gene Simmons.

TVLine has exclusively learned that Simmons will appear as his badass self in Castle‘s Los Angeles-set murder-mystery episode, set to air in early May.

Scoop on Castle‘s Hollywood Murder Mystery

Per an ABC insider, Castle (Nathan Fillion) and Beckett (Stana Katic) follow a lead straight to their victim’s Beverly Hills home, which just so happens to be owned by the rock superstar. Turns out, said victim had been living in the pad’s guest house prior to the incident. After a quick chat with Simmons in his fictional Beverly Hills backyard, the crimefighting pair sets off to continue their trek through La-La Land.

Comments (14)

• OMG OMG OMG!!!! Castle ROCKS!!!!! (pun not intended)

Comment by Nerwen Aldarion – April 1, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why!?! Again I ask WHY!!!???

Comment by luke – April 1, 2011 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • April Fools maybe?

Comment by hmm... – April 1, 2011 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I suspect april foolery

Comment by cc – April 1, 2011 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • just too cool for words!!! Castle is one of the best shows on tv right now

Comment by mdb – April 2, 2011 04:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if it were true, it would be a pretty sweet episode. If it isnt true, they totally could of came up with a far better april fools joke than this. Like a Bones/Castle switch-er-oo where said female hotties body switch. Way better joke than this post : )

Comment by TJCrinc – April 2, 2011 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, it’d be awesome, I agree, but nobody would believe that for even a second, because they’re on different networks. A Castle/Body of Proof crossover maybe…

However, if you want to read a fanfic to that effect, I doubt it’d be hard to find…

Comment by MJ – April 2, 2011 11:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome! His is the only reality show family I like.

Comment by Jill – April 2, 2011 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s not even real, by reality tv standards.

Comment by BRETT – April 2, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • same !

Comment by morgan – April 4, 2011 05:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Makes perfect sense. Gene Simmons was, is, and always will be one of the western world’s biggest media hoes. I wonder how many grandmothers and girl scouts he ran over to get in front of that camera.

Comment by paskuniag – April 3, 2011 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hi my name is larry my mom and dad were a hollcost serviver can you get a hold of gene simmons becouse i would like to get tickets to his show at the riverrock as i and my wife cant go becouse both p erents died we had to morgage our apartment with a second margage.
      gene my birthday is on july 12 in 12 days and my dream is to see you and family i play piano but had to sell it to help my mom when she was alive when my dad died he had no life insurrns becouse was sick with cancer my mom needed food my number is 6042710914 my adderss is 6611 minrou blvd apt 812 postal code v6y1y9 richmond bc thank you gene salom

Comment by larry hollander – July 1, 2011 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d rather see Castle interact with Ace Frehley in NYC.

Comment by Side3 – April 4, 2011 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hi gene my name is larry salom gene gene i wanted to ask you for to tickets for the riverrock richmond bc on july 22 2011 gene i would by them at the ticket master but cant a ford them as my mom and dad died thay were holocost servivers gene i had to take a scond morgage on my apatment as my wife and me had to help my mom when my dad died
    he had no insurance he was sick he had cancer we had to buy food for my mom and pay for there funnarols my dream is to see your show and meet you and family i playpiano i had to sell it to help my mom please let gene now salom my phone number is 6042710914 my addrees is 6611 minrou blvd apt 812 postal code is v6y1y9 please give this to genei dont now how to email him any way eles thank you larry hollander

Comment by larry hollander – July 1, 2011 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post