Save the Dates! HBO Sets Summer Premieres for True Blood, Entourage, and More

Get those calendars out, fangbangers. HBO has just announced its stellar summer lineup, and of course, True Blood‘s fourth season premiere is right where it belongs — at the top of the list. Also returning down the pike are the eighth season premieres, respectively, of both Curb Your Enthusiasm and Entourage.

True Blood Exclusive: Look Who’s Returning!

True Blood is back in all of its vampy glory on Sunday, June 26 at 9/8c. Already being touted as the “Season of the Witch,” Blood‘s 12-episode Season 4 promises to be a big one, full of sorcery and sexiness.

Seven Surprising True Blood Spoilers

Making its triumphant return after a lengthy hiatus (the Season 7 finale aired in November 2009!), Larry David’s Curb Your Enthusiasm premieres Sunday, July 10 at 10/9c. And as an added treat, the comedy’s 10-episode eighth season takes place in both Los Angeles and New York.

And finally, the eight-episode eighth and final season of Entourage premieres Sunday, July 24 at 10:30/9:30c. A big screen adaptation of the HBO hit will follow the series finale shortly thereafter, wrapping up the Hollywood hi-jinx of Vince and Co.

Which HBO hit are you most looking forward to this summer? Sound off in the comments!

Comments (22)

• finally a date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    only 3 more months! =)
    I CAN’T WAIT THAT LONG, I NEED ERIC NOW! XD

Comment by mp3480 – April 1, 2011 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TRUE BLOOD !
    I’m way over due for an Eric fix.

Comment by Laurel – April 1, 2011 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agreed. can’t wait. and im usually not giddy over these things either

Comment by evs – April 1, 2011 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Every other website I have read it noting that HBO has ordered 10 episodes of “Entourage” – not the 8 reported above.

Comment by Tommy – April 1, 2011 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Per HBO, Entourage’s final season will only consist of eight episodes.

Comment by Megan Masters – April 1, 2011 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • True Blood!!!! I can’t wait for the new season to start. I need my Bon Temps fix!!!

Comment by EL – April 1, 2011 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY YAY YAY!!! I am screaming as I jump up and down!!!

Comment by Kim – April 1, 2011 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what about Hung????

Comment by terrykou24 – April 1, 2011 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I want to know is when does TREME come back???

Comment by Tahoe Mike – April 1, 2011 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Treme is coming back the end of April… I think they was just talked about yesterday….. Woo Hoo

Comment by Drewgo – April 1, 2011 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • any word on when How to Make it in America returns?

Comment by ggny – April 1, 2011 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When will Hung and Bored to Death be back?

Comment by Erin – April 1, 2011 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely TRUE BLOOD I only wish is was sooner and 18 episodes instead of 12.. Waiting sucks

Comment by hru – April 1, 2011 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just hope I can get through season 3 blu-rays quick enough to jump on board with season 4 of TRUE BLOOD. I can’t wait.

Comment by John Berggren – April 1, 2011 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DYING for new True Blood!!! Soooo excited about this season… Love live love Sookie & Eric!!!

But didnt realise this is the Final season of Entourage???? So upset now… What will I do without Ari & E???

Comment by Claire – April 1, 2011 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes….I love to know about True Blood and Entourage, but what about Hung???

Comment by MJ – April 1, 2011 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay Toronto and NYC gays: Set your pvr’s – True Blood premieres on Pride Day. Gays who don’t have a pvr – betta get one toute suite!

Comment by Stevie – April 1, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ENTOURAGE!! Season 7 ended in epic fashion, and I can’t wait for the return.

Comment by Emgee – April 1, 2011 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t care about Eric… Gimme some Jason Stackhouse!

Comment by Peter – April 2, 2011 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope Alan Ball doesn’t bomb on another good adaption of Charlaine Harris “Dead to the World”. Us bookies have a lot of our favorite scenes from the book, I pray AB gets this right. And hopefully Sookie takes on more of her book counterpart’s characterization. From what I’ve read I’m interested too see how Alan plays Sookie’s heritage out. I have to wait and see than.

Comment by Geffery – April 2, 2011 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey Guys, Aussie viewer here! Just wondering has HBO ever commented on “The #1 Ladies Detective Agency” at all? We really got into it over here and then it just disappeared and it was never mentioned on any official cancelled lists lol. Anyway just thought i’d try the American Guru Site (You guys) :P hehe. Thanks for any help in advance! Dak

Comment by Dakota – April 3, 2011 04:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When does Boardwalk empire come back on for a new season?

Comment by patty – June 21, 2011 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post