NCIS First Look: The New Team Moves In!

If looks could kill… well, NCIS might not need the upcoming Port-to-Port serial killer storyline, based on these photos we’ve got of Gibbs, DiNozzo and Ziva staring down the “new team” moving into their squad room.

Exclusive: NCIS Launches Major Serial Killer Plot

Thus far, fans of TV’s No. 1 scripted series have only met Special Agent EJ Barrett, played by Sarah Jane Morris — and she alone has irked Ziva et al (though mostly Ziva!) with her penchant for eavesdropping and butting in on conversations.

But in the April 12 episode, titled “Dead Reflection,” the “home team” will meet two new visitors — Special Agents Gayne Levin (played by Numb3rs‘ Alimi Ballard) and Simon Cade (NFL Super Bowl champ and Chuck/Dexter guest star Matthew Willig) — when EJ’s team is reconvened to help with the vexing Port-to-Port killer case that will fuel this season’s final thrust of episodes.

Save the Dates! CBS Announces May Season Finales

Word is, the “P2P” killer will get his licks in, felling an NCIS agent (or more), as the CBS drama’s May 17 season-ender nears.

Comments (131)

• Alimi Ballard!I’m having a NCIS orgasam!Yes, Yes! Yes!!
    I love him so much. I know the dymanics will just pop off the screen when he meets Tony. Can’t wait!!

Comment by ThisGirlGetsGib – April 11, 2011 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS doesn’t need a bossy blond………..keep what we know works but maybe a NEW OFFICE…..NEW CLOTHES and hair do………..

Comment by jodi hamilton – April 12, 2011 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS is a classic, keep it smart………….if Tony needs a woman, find it OUTSIDE the office.

Comment by Jodi Hamilton – April 12, 2011 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I DO NOT LIKE THE NEW TEAM. The show does not need it. It’s unnecessary and pissing me off frankly. What is the new team adding? Nothing. They better be killing one or more of them off. If it’s one of the main cast…

Comment by very upset – April 12, 2011 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • EJ will be leaving the show – Tony is violating Rule 12 and has lost Gibb’s respect. Enough Said!!!

Comment by Steve – April 13, 2011 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Ziva they need to get rid of Vance and E.J.

Comment by NCIS fan – April 16, 2011 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It doesn’t neccesicarily have to be our agents that die. I hope Vance is killed off but the new agents could die too, probably the new female will be killed. I think that would make the new team under Gibb’s leadership. Yes, that would work I think. But none of our team will die, I hope.

Comment by Hstock00 – April 17, 2011 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On a limb here…Can’t stand the EJ Barrett character. Throws off the momentum of the show. Too much attitude, and certainly doesn’t hold a candle to the rest of the cast. Now, while understanding that, it is her character, I find it hard to believe she is an NCIS agent with so much under her belt, considering her age. It’s not plausible. I do enjoy Alimi, however. Wouldn’t mind him being permanent. As for all the Ziva haters…she is one of the BEST, strong, female actresses on prime-time to date. I don’t believe that anyone with seniority will be killed off. That would be a shame, indeed. The Barrett team needs to go. EJ will either be a PART of the port-to-port killer, meaning she’s involved somehow, or she will be a victim of it. We’ll see what the end of the season brings…

Comment by Anna – April 19, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its unlikely Tiva will ever really happen, the writers put that in there so it keeps the Tiva fans, in a way Ziva is like Kate with Dinozzo, almost like his sister but not quite. I love the entire team but mainly Gibbs, and now onto the subject of EJ. She can die. I’d really love it if she did, she annoys Gibbs, Ziva, Abby (cause she hates change) and I don’t know about McGee. But in a way EJ is a great character, she gets all the fans riled up. :)

Comment by Chipaway – May 8, 2011 11:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They really should have ditched Ziva…her character just keeps getting worse and worse….her only value is TIVA, but Dinozzo def could and should do better.

Comment by ncisfaaan – July 4, 2011 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Get rid of Vance, but don’t toutch the otherone. Spec. NOT Abby, Gibbs, Ziva, Ducky, DiNozzo and McGee! They are the anchor of the show..

Comment by T.T. Dahl – July 13, 2011 03:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post