Glee Exclusive: Jonathan Groff Returns to [Major Spoiler Alert]!

Remember me telling you a few weeks back that there were no current plans for Jonathan Groff to reprise his role as Rachel’s evil ex Jesse St. James this season on Glee?

Those plans have changed — big time.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that the fan favorite has closed a deal to return for this season’s final three episodes.

Exclusive: Glee + Gaga = Biggest. Episode. Ever.

Groff exited Glee at the end of Season 1 when the Vocal Adrenaline frontman’s diabolical scheme to infiltrate and bring down New Directions was revealed. Next thing you know Jesse’s back with VA and Rachel’s heart is in tatters.

“He’s back to apologize to Rachel,” confides a source close to the show, “and perhaps get her back.”

Glee Spoiler Alert: Look Who’s Going to the Prom Together!

Thoughts? Pumped Lea Michele’s real-life BFF is back? Do you hope Jesse succeeds in winning back Rachel? Hit the comments!

Comments (269)

• I hope he wins her back. They are sweet together once you get past all the things he done.

Comment by cibele – March 30, 2011 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you mean like the egging!!!! I will never forgive him for that…she is vegan for goodness sake – that was the worst thing ever. With that said, I love me some Jon Groff… and I ESPECIALLY LIKE JEALOUS, HEAD OUT OF HIS BUTT FINN!! I hope this wakes up Finn and he realizes what they had together. I just want Rachel and Finn to be happy again!!

Comment by Kyle – March 30, 2011 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I for one don’t want Finn and Rachel together. I’m tired of them together. He’s with Quinn now and treated Rachel really badly. The heartbreak he caused was ten times worst than egging her. Plus any duet with Groff is infinitely better than with Finn. I want to hear good music.

Comment by cibele – March 30, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • wasn’t rachel the one who cheated on finn??? I think people like to forget that they were both wrong…. Finn’s voice is excellent! He is the heart of Glee! People are so quick to judge… it is easy to do when you sit behind a computer!!! Everyone on the show has talent…and I will enjoy it all!

Comment by kelly – March 30, 2011 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Quick to judge??!?! Finn it’s the MOST judgemental character on the show. And sorry, but there’s waaaaaay better males voices on Glee than Finn’s. And how many times Rachel has to said I’m sorry? he lied to her about SLEEPING with Santana.

Comment by Novak – March 30, 2011 11:25 AM PDT
          • Kelly or Kyle, I’m behind a computer, yes. But you’re the one who is judging. I don’t like Finchel, yet you are the one who can’t respect that. I never offended anyone or judged. I’m judging a show, I’m sharing my opinion. And in my opinion Groff is a better musician than Finn and her duets with Groff are better. What’s the matter? Why is this so offending? If you like to enjoy all cast and think Glee show is all kittens and rainbows and talent, good for you. But I have the prerogative to find some artists better than others and share my opinion about it. If you can’t deal with diverse opinions it’s not my problem.

Comment by cibele – March 30, 2011 11:28 AM PDT
          • Finally – someone who points out the facts! They both were wrong – Rachel and Finn. They will find their way back to each other. I just hope this is the wake up call Finn needs to stop being so stupid!! Quinn? REALLY??? I like Jessie – but not for Rachel. I think this will be fun – all with a hopeful end result of Rachel and Finn together of course!

Comment by jay – March 30, 2011 11:55 AM PDT
          • i don’t watch GLEE anymore but i will definitely tune in to the last three episodes just to see watch JONATHAN GROFF. if they make him a regular, i think it would definitely benefit GLEE. he’s got a POWERFUL voice.

Comment by will – March 30, 2011 12:12 PM PDT
          • Rachel didn’t cheat on Finn, she kissed Puck. Finn slept with Santana, lied to her about it, then started dating Quinn behind her back. Lets not pretend like what Rachel did was even in the same league as Finn.

Comment by Kris – March 30, 2011 02:49 PM PDT
          • “Lets not pretend like what Rachel did was even in the same league as Finn.”
            Agreed, Rachel did far worst.
            Finn lied and it’s stupid and childish. But when he sleept with Santana Rachel was with Jesse and he got back with Quinn when he was single.
            Rachel didn’t just kissed Puck, they were making out and she wanted to sleep with him when her relationship with Finn wasn’t officially over.

Comment by solo1861 – March 30, 2011 08:03 PM PDT
          • I’m just surprised that no one has pointed out the fact that Finn is able to forgive Quinn for getting pregnant by Puck and lying to him to make him believe the baby was his but he cannot forgive Rachel for kissing Puck. I think bringing back Jessie is a good ideal she deserves to have someone try to woo her for a change. And maybe it will make
            Finn see that he cannot have his cake and eat it too.

Comment by Mary – April 9, 2011 10:51 PM PDT
          • I’m tired of all three of them, personally – Rachel, Finn, and Quinn.

And just to weigh in, my personal opinion is that Finn/Cory is the LEAST vocally talented one of all the guys up there (well, except for Mike – there’s a reason he doesn’t sing). They can all sing circles around him.

Comment by Kelly – April 15, 2011 11:45 AM PDT
        • I agree with your post 99% I still haven’t forgive Jesse for what he did but compared to Finn ughhhh. Finchel annoys me!!! (mostly Finn but yeah)

Comment by Novak – March 30, 2011 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • totally! i’m glad we can hear jesse. He’s the best male singer who’s been on the show. i love glee and it’s good music, but i’m tired of finn, his character and especially his voice!

Comment by sophie – March 30, 2011 12:02 PM PDT
          • I am also extremely pleased that Jesse is returning to the show for the last three. I think it will cause a lot of emotions for Rachel, but I hope they end up back together. I think Finn is a great singer, but I agree that Jesse is better. Besides Matthew Morrison (who is vocally trained) and Jonathan Groff (also professionally vocally trained) I think Puck is one of the strongest male vocals. I think Finn (Cory Monteith) does an amazing job amongst these other males that have such strong training. Remember that Matthew and Jonathan have both worked on Broadway. I liked the Rachel/Finn relationship in the first season until they brought Jesse it. But now I think Jesse is a better fit for her. I’ve read a lot of comments where people feel that Finn tolerates Rachel, whereas Jesse embraces her. I tend to agree with that assumption.

Comment by Megan – April 20, 2011 07:18 PM PDT
        • I agree with you. Jon’s voice is infinitely better, and I can’t wait for Jesse to come back.

Comment by Julianna – March 30, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally agree. I dont like Finn now. he can have quin. I love jonathon Groff and I so want rachel and jesse together. I think he actually feels bad about hurting her unlike finn

Comment by Samantha Puckorius – April 15, 2011 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • finn and rachel forever!! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! GO FINN!!

Comment by kelly – March 30, 2011 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • TEAM FINN!! FOREVER! Finn and Rachel – They are meant to be!!!

Comment by Mike – March 30, 2011 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I loooooooovvvvvvvvvvvve when Finn gets jealous, and egging her was plain stupid and rude (yeah, i know that was the whole point, but you get what I’m trying to say.)And Quinn’s MEAN! Is Finn ever going to learn that? He doesn’t want his girlfriends to lie to him, ut I think he wants to be Rachel’s friend (which I believe is a ploy to fight his left over love for her, and you can easily see there’s a WHOLE LOT of that!) so , if Quinn acts like she doesn’t hate Rachel’s guts, Fabson should soon be over… ‘Cause Quinn’s lying up a storm. Good luck getting yourself out of that hole, Fabray…. You’re gonna need quite the shovel… And, I really hope that Quinn doesn”t end up prom queen… I hear Lauren’s running! GO ZIZCES!
        i hope Quinn gets, well.. Okay, I believe it’s time to leave you with a bad pun: I hope Fabray gets ZIZCED!!!!!
        Finn, open your eyes!!! Rachel’s waiting for you. She regrets what she did and she always has!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        -Finchel forever <3

Comment by finchelfan124 – March 30, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • In the Pilot episode it’s revealed that Finn also through eggs at Rachel’s head so…

Comment by Alice – March 30, 2011 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If I remember correctly Finn also egged her and we’ve either forgiven him for that or chosen to ignore it either way Finn did the same thing.

Comment by Cate – March 30, 2011 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yea, I know–that egg scene gets me every time! I’ve watched it 100 times and I still can’t get over it!

Comment by karenb – March 31, 2011 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • just so you know, Finn technically threw eggs at Rachel too. There is a scene in one of the first episodes where Finn says “i dont want to be that guy who goes around and throws eggs a people…” And Rachel is like “That was you?” Also, Finn has been a complete jerk to Rachel more times than i can count and has used her countless times, Finchel is just there to create drama. And lets all be honest, Jesse is better than Finn vocally and emotionally, he never tried to change Rachel. He loved her for exactly who she was. He loved her flaws and all, he accepted her, something Finn could never do because he can’t look past Rachel’s unpopularity to see her as a person. Jesse was perfect for Rachel in every way, he made a bad decision, but Finn made about 5.

Comment by Brie – March 31, 2011 09:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Did you forget that Jessie didn’t really care about Rachel. He just used her. her mom made him befriend her so she could get to meet her. Jessie was a total jerk to her. i would like him to be back for one to make Finn jealous and put Finchel together and apologize and two because he is cute. Finchel forever! favorite characters and favorite voices. And Finn does accept her for her. they were meant to be from the beginning.

Comment by angel – April 9, 2011 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yeah but after a while he falls for her, remember? He got the tape to her and met up with her mom and said “I think I’m starting to fall for her”.

Comment by Sassy.Selena – April 11, 2011 04:32 PM PDT
        • Groof is hugely better than finn, bu t Jonathan doesn’t really love rachel, and we saw at original songs that finn really loves her.

Comment by Pedro Schmitt – April 18, 2011 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You are totally right !

Comment by Beth – April 3, 2011 03:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • you said the words before i said them

Comment by marylyn catania – April 6, 2011 03:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Finn’s egged Rachel before too, FYI. It was told in the pilot. I get what Jesse did was horrible too, but seriously? Let’s compare and contrast, shall we? Finn: Sleeps with Santana but lies about it, gets back together with his ex after she became PREGNANT from his best friend. (And let’s not forget some things he might have done in the past… before glee) Jesse: Egged Rachel and left, but out of peer pressure and is coming back to apologize.

Comment by Rosie – April 11, 2011 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ditto!!! :D this is strategic so finn and rachel will be back together! :) looove jesse!! hated what he did!! and totally on for finn and rachel…. but finn needs to wake up!!!

Comment by Kate – April 20, 2011 12:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So happy – Jesse will get a chance at redemption and we’ll hear Jonathan Groff sing again. I love ‘Glee’. When it’s good it’s great and when it’s bad it’s still good!

Comment by Margaret – March 30, 2011 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree – Rachel and Jesse were the best couple and had amazing chemistry with each other!

Comment by Rachael J – April 28, 2011 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Rachael and Jesse should be together. There is alot of chemistry there. And I really think they looked good together. And in the story I think they really loved each other

Comment by Sandy – August 7, 2011 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just for Jesse St. James I will see Glee again!!

Comment by Ana – March 30, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second that. I’m over Glee, but I’ll tune back in for Jonathan!

Comment by Lisa – March 30, 2011 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Comment by Goo – March 30, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ST Beryy back??? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE !!!

Comment by Alex – March 30, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! I would love for him to be around as long as possible, even if that puts Finn/Rachel on the far back burner.

Comment by Emme – March 30, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think that Finn and Rachel should be together so ughh get it write

Comment by Gleecast – April 2, 2011 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! Maybe he will help fix this inconsistent season!

Comment by Sarah – March 30, 2011 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • glad im not the only one who feels this way…

Comment by Reena – March 30, 2011 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope so too.. I am so disappointed with this season. I still adore Finn and think he is best for Rachel, but they have made him to look like an idiot… it is so sad to watch my favorite character get ripped apart by people. I hope with this news, Finn will go back to being himself and realize he belongs with Rachel.

Comment by Jay – March 30, 2011 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love him! I haven’t watch the last few episodes because glee is getting pretty bad, but I might come back for the final 3 episodes for him.

Comment by Thu Ha – March 30, 2011 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Although the first few episodes after the season break were too awful for words the last 3 episodes have been fantastic. Glee has handled sex and alcohol in them and just nailed it. I tell my friends that Glee is kind of like the little girl with a little curl all down the center of her forehead. When she is good, she’s very VERY good but she’s bad, she is HORRID.

Give the previous 3 episode a chance. I was about to stop watching all together when they reminded me of why I like this show so much

Comment by Lauren – March 31, 2011 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any word on Idina Menzel reprising her role as Rachel’s mom Shelby?

Comment by Andrew – March 30, 2011 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Idina’s coming back in S3 for a 10-episode arc.

Comment by Casey – July 21, 2011 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nooo. I was hoping to see some Puck/Rachel action by the end of the season.
    Oh man how many love interests can one character get?

Comment by Sandra – March 30, 2011 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well when you are Rachel “Freakin” Berry as many as you want…

I hope he help get her back on track… screw Finn, Jesse can keep up with ehr musically and intelligently.

Comment by Jim – March 30, 2011 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • intelligently? what?! Jesse did not even know what a recession was! When they were all having dinner at Breadsticks, before prom, you realize how dumb and superficial he REALLY is. Come on guys… at least Finn doesn’t try to act smart.
        P.S. I like having Jesse back though, it changes the dynamics of the show a bit, I have no real preference but sometimes I do find myself rooting for Finn and Rachel, if only to see to it that Quinn & Finn don’t end up together. They’re terrible, Quinn is too controlling.

Comment by gleetastic – May 12, 2011 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • puck and rachel??? never… they are like the biggest joke. Mark said himself – Puck has something special with Quinn and Lauren. Puck will never be in that picture.

YAY Groff!! Bring on the jealous finn!!! I miss jealous, wonderful Finn…someone that had drive and was living in the moment.

Comment by Kel – March 30, 2011 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He graduated, right? Jesse’s at UCLA now? Can we focus on the nine other main characters without storylines instead of digging up more past characters we don’t care about? I’m trying really hard to keep defending Glee, but it’s getting harder every week.

Comment by kate – March 30, 2011 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • seriously this is getting ridiculous. they need to develop their main characters more instead of doing theme episodes and guest stars. give mercedes and tina a friggen storyline and stop letting blaine take so much screen time too.

Comment by nrfan – March 30, 2011 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • so totally true!! we never hear Tina singing though she has an amazing voice. Mercedes and Tina’s duo song “The Dog Days Are Over” with the whole cast dancing in the background was awesome! We want more of that please.

Comment by elie – April 4, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I care about him and Rachel is a main character. They didn;’t have much of a resolved sotry either.

Puck/Rachel is the second best idea behind Jesse.

Comment by Kate – March 30, 2011 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually a lot of people care about Jesse and his storyline. Glee did a really bad job with it last season and left a lot of things unresolved, so bringing Jesse back even just to bring closure to Rachel and to the audience would be more than great – it would be responsible writing.

Comment by Dominic – March 30, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree 100% on the bad ending to Jesse’s story line last season. There was bits and pieces revealed of his home life that made you realize why he is the way he is. But they never got fully into it. I think the first episode he was in there was raw emotion in the music store. I think throughout the whole thing even after Shelby became involved, he really cared about her. There were no pretenses when they met in that store. You can’t fake the emotion that was shown there. I think bringing him back will allow him to seek redemption.
        I’m not saying that either guy (Finn or Jesse) were right in how they ended things with Rachel. But I think in the end, she’ll have an easier time forgiving Jesse.
        I just rewatched Original Song. There was a part in the episode where Rachel and Quinn were talking about Rachel’s future. Quinn stated that she would stay in Lima as a real estate agent while Finn takes over Burt’s tire shop. She says that Rachel will get out of Lima and onto bigger things. It was something along those lines. I don’t remember seeing that the first time I saw the episode, but it put a lot in perspective for me. Quinn realized Rachel’s talent and that she’s going to get out of the small town life and will succeed. I feel that she hints to Rachel that if she ends back up with Finn for good, she’ll be stuck in Lima and won’t reach her potential. Even though Quinn is obviously insecure about Finn’s feelings towards Rachel, she wants Rachel to succeed. I think Finn still has unresolved feelings for Rachel. That will all come to afront when Jesse returns.
        I commented on a post a little earlier saying that Finn seems to tolerate Rachel, whereas Jesse embraces her. He gets annoyed or embarrassed when she has a tantrem whereas Jesse will make a comment about her being as big of a drama queen as he is. Finn cares too much about his image in high school.
        In this last episode, I really loved the scene between Rachel and Mercedes in the car. Mercedes asked her why she was always the bigger star when no one likes her. Rachel said that she doesn’t care if anyone likes her. She only cares that she succeeds. Jesse has this same mentality.

Ok, sorry. That’s a really long comment. I apologize. But this is why I think Jesse and Rachel have a better chance together.

Comment by Megan – April 20, 2011 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best. Glee. News. Ever.!!!!

Comment by Ed – March 30, 2011 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GOOD. That breakup made zero sense. Also, I look forward to the internet exploding when he and Darren Criss share a frame.

Also I’m glad that some continuity will be preserved because I didn’t see/was worried as to how they were going to bring back Vocal Adrenaline and explain how he somehow just wasn’t there.

Comment by mawhi – March 30, 2011 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh. I didn’t realize he graduated.

Comment by mawhi – March 30, 2011 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m hoping that Darren and Jonathan will do a song together. That would be awesome!

Comment by MaggieRose – March 30, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Darren and Jonathan in a duet ? Poor Darren

Comment by Lily – March 31, 2011 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agreed. Jon kicks ass. St. Berry FTW!

Comment by Lisa – April 19, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If he gets her back, and as a result has to stay on this crappy show, he can’t be on Smash! Run, Jesse, RUN!!!!

Comment by Sam – March 30, 2011 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, they have only filmed a pilot for Smash (well, they are still filming… LOL) – it hasn’t actually been picked up for the network officially, though I hope it does. Jonathan wasn’t cast in the pilot, but that doesn’t mean he can’t pop up on the show if they do pick it up. It films in New York and there are a ton of theatre people on it, so here’s hoping! The Glee eps this season won’t matter to Smash as it won’t film til next season anyway. Here’s hoping he gets both!

Comment by Marie – March 31, 2011 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Jesse St. James was a a graduating senior on Vocal Adrenaline last season. Guess I thought wrong.

Comment by JT York – March 30, 2011 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I feel like he’ll be coming back from college. (Spring semesters at college end a good month before they do in high school.)

Comment by John – March 30, 2011 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG YEEESS!! I want them together! AND I WANT THEM DOING A SPRING AWAKENING SONG! *.* MAKE IT HAPPEND GLEE PEOPLE!

Comment by theo – March 30, 2011 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I approve of this comment.

Comment by nat – March 30, 2011 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto! There’s actually a youtube video somewhere where they do Touch Me as a duet–I REALLY want Glee to let them record it. It’s so good!

Comment by Lisa – April 19, 2011 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good, that means the Finchel reunion most likely won’t be happening this season. Finn sucks anyway.

Comment by Lindsey – March 30, 2011 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I never liked him either. Why is a smart, ambitious, talented, I repeat, SMART girl like Rachel chasing after him again?

Comment by Shey – April 19, 2011 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hell yeaaaah!!! this is what i’ve been spected for so long; he is so talented and the idea of a new fight for rachel’s heart between finn and jesse is so exiting

Comment by martuki – March 30, 2011 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haven’t been keeping up with Glee but I WILL NOW! YES!! He better win her back I love these two together :D

Comment by Lisa K – March 30, 2011 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YESSSSS! St. Berry ALL THE WAY!

Comment by Emilee – March 30, 2011 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING MAZING!!!!!

Comment by amy – March 30, 2011 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES! So glad that he’ll be coming back. I really enjoyed he and Rachel together, much more than Finn and Rachel (which I didn’t expect).

Comment by Tammy – March 30, 2011 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hooray! I love the groffles! I wish he hadn’t egged Rachel though, I hope he’s back to show her what a horrible boyfriend Finn is! I hope he’s not competing against New Directions though!

Comment by Rebeccapedia – March 30, 2011 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sorry…even though I semi-agreed with what you just said DID YOU JUST READ WHAT YOU SAID. “I wish he hadn’t egged rachel- i hope he’s back to show her what a horrible boyfriend Finn is.”
      In the same sentence. Like….you meant that. Jesse broke up with Rachel by.egging.her. That, literally, is the moment they break up, because before he’s just on stage and she’s all heartbroken, but he ignores her to do a song. That is the EPITOME of a bad boyfriend.

Comment by Bre Rose – April 1, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can he please win her back and stay forever?

Comment by Robin – March 30, 2011 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I so want this.

Comment by Julianna – March 30, 2011 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Best. News. Ever. Glee hasn’t been the same this season without Jonathan Groff. As a die-hard St. Berry fan, I finally have something to look forward to. Lea and Jon’s chemistry is off the charts, and Jesse and Rachel are totally made for each other. Bring on the final 3 episodes!

Comment by Ann – March 30, 2011 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • AGREED. You just summed up everything I wanted to say perfectly.

Comment by Shey – April 19, 2011 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love KG such a nice artist!

here he is talking about coming back to glee and his new play in london

:D

Comment by Aniello – March 30, 2011 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t trust the guy. Maybe he is trying to screw with Rachel and New Directions again to help out Vocal Adrenaline’s Nationals chances. I mean it is kind of fishy that he will be back right when they are ramping up for Nationals. Just saying. I don’t mind him beiing back though.

Comment by Amy – March 30, 2011 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Vocal Adrenaline didn’t get a bid to Nationals. Only New Directions and the Warblers did… that is why Sue was so mad.

Comment by Tracy – April 5, 2011 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That was Regionals.

Comment by Erin – April 7, 2011 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The one thing that can rescue this horrible season

Comment by karin – March 30, 2011 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • …would be a Jesse/Blaine sing off!

Comment by B – March 30, 2011 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wish they would concentrate on existing storylines rather than keep bringing guest stars back.

Comment by donna – March 30, 2011 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe his sotryline will help explain the existing storyline as to way Rachel has been off her game all season…..

He messed her up and than Finn comes along and lies their entire relationship too.

Comment by Petey – March 30, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally! I’ve missed him so freaking much!

Comment by celita – March 30, 2011 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so happy, you guys have no idea!

Comment by Juliana – March 30, 2011 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, yes, yes. This is the best news I have read in a long while.

Comment by Monica – March 30, 2011 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh Thank God! I’ve given up on this show all together, but would definitely be tempted to tune in for my darling Jesse.

Comment by Rachel – March 30, 2011 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so good news, her was my favorite guest on the glee show.

Comment by renata – March 30, 2011 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This just made my week. I loved jess and jonthan goff will watch him in just about anything

Comment by krys – March 30, 2011 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The fact that the writers a re bringing him back makes me think that they don’t know where they want their current storylines to go. They’ve gotten lost so they’re bringing back Jesse until they can sort it out.

Comment by Amy – March 30, 2011 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But I thought Jesse was a senior in the first season of Glee. He talked about his scholarship to UCLA. He’s going to come back from college just to get back Rachel?

Comment by Shaina – March 30, 2011 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY. This is great news!!!

Comment by Sara – March 30, 2011 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know Jesse has graduated by this point, but I hope Rachel gets revenge on him. Maybe she’ll pretend to be interested in dating him again, “accidentally” spills details about what New Directions will be doing at Nationals, and Jesse ends up telling his friends at Vocal Adrenaline, only to have those details be false and they end up getting screwed. Oh, and New Directions throws eggs at Jesse. That would totally save this season for me.

Comment by Dirk – March 30, 2011 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As much as I loved St Berry I really agree with this. She shouldn’t just forgive and forget the egging, that was way too much. Either revenge or make him work really hard to get you back.

Comment by WhiteLady – March 30, 2011 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZOMG! Best news of the day. Even now, every time I watch Glee, I think “I miss Jesse.”

Comment by Katie – March 30, 2011 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG, if Jesse is coming back then that’ll make me one very happy Gleek! Hmm, Jesse comes back to apologise to Rachel…Finn gets jealous, dumps Quinn and we have the epic Finchel reunion at Nationals! Can’t friggin’ wait! :)

Comment by Louise – March 30, 2011 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN….

I hate that they are keeping us waiting for Finn and Rachel! They are the best part of the show!!

Comment by Kel – March 30, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • …not really. Finchel is just cringe-worthy. They have zero chemistry and are completely ill-matched. I mean, what do they even talk about?

Comment by Shey – April 19, 2011 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t understand why so many people love Jesse when his character isn’t even all that. I think more people love Jonathan Groff than Jesse himself.

Comment by Will – March 30, 2011 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The ONLY reason I want Jessie back is cause I like Jon Groff….

I SAY ST. KURT!!!! Let’s get Jessie and Kurt together!!!

Comment by Michele – March 30, 2011 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Naah Kurt cannot handle Jesse, he has his hands full with Blaine.

Comment by Lily – March 31, 2011 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know a lot of St. Berry shippers and Jesse fans who are fans of Jon Groff BECAUSE of Jesse, not the other way around. I’m one of them. I didn’t know who Jon Groff was before Glee and I loved Jesse so much and how he played him that I found out more about him and now love Jon Groff.

Comment by Amy Leigh – March 30, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Same. And if you ever read this, OMG are you AmyLeigh88 on FF(dot)net??? Because I’m such a fan of you it’s not even funny.

Comment by Shey – April 19, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even though Puckleberry will always be my favorite I wouldn’t mind Jesse with Rachel. Anything is better than Finchel. But I’m still hoping for some Puckleberry.

Comment by Petra – March 30, 2011 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • what is puckleberry? I don’t understand…there has never been anything there? Puck loves Quinn / Lauren!! LUCK FOREVER!!

Finn and Rachel are beautiful…. best TV couple! They are why I watch!

Comment by Kelly – March 30, 2011 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have to disagree. There has always been a little something there between Puck and Rachel because 1) they are Jewish and have a bond. Puck only loved Quinn because of Beth. The Lauren thing, well I think he likes her because she is like him…a badass. Once the crazy wears off, there isn’t anything there. IF you notice, Rachel and Puck always wind up making out. There is something there and Mark even said at Paley and would like to see where it goes, but endgame for the show is Finnchel.

Finn and Rachel are not the best TV couple…but that is your opinion and I appreciate your opinion.

Comment by Meli – April 4, 2011 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you 100%. I think I am tired of Finnchel. Especially how he always seems to drag Rachel’s heart through the mud. I like Finn — just not them together. I think Puck is better for her and I believe they writers plan on making the friends. We shall see.

Comment by Meli – April 4, 2011 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Finn!!! Can we get Jessie’s Girl 2.0??? I just want Finn and Rachel together… that is all :)

I like Jessie – but he will never be Finn!!!! GO FINN!

Comment by michele – March 30, 2011 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you sure you have that right? Because Finn will never be Jesse–vocally, dance-wise, hell, ACADEMICALLY, Finn will never be able to compete with Jesse.

Comment by Shey – April 19, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg this is awesome news! :’)

Comment by Shelby – March 30, 2011 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! I love this dude. He’s a WAY better match for Rachel than dorky, unattractive Finn. Finally a reason to b excited.

Comment by Elle – March 30, 2011 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Rachel takes him back after he cracked that egg on her forehead in front of all his choir mates, it would send a terrible message…to me! Seriously, she needs to stand up for herself and get some respect. It’s one thing to forgive him but, to trust him again? Nuh-uh. That said, I’m glad the actor will be back; he is a fabulous singer!

Comment by Chatty – March 30, 2011 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You do realize that Jesse wasn’t the only one who did something horrible in that relationship and hurt the other one, right? Rachel wasn’t a very good girlfriend to Jesse during the entire duration of their relationship, so it’s hardly fair to hold Jesse to his mistake and not Rachel especially since she hasn’t apologized either.

Just saying.

Comment by Dominic – March 30, 2011 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rachel’s forgiven Finn for many a mistake too. She forgave Finn for egging her (watch the pilot again). And if Finn is willing to take Quinn back after she FREAKING HAD A BABY WITH HIS BEST FRIEND WHILE THEY WERE DATING, what kind of message does that send?

Comment by Shey – April 19, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FINCHEL FOREVER!!!
    but it is exciting that he’s coming back!
    Can’t wait!!

Comment by Kelly – March 30, 2011 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He’s definitely my favourite character from the show, funny, evil and a ten times better combined singer and dancer then anyone apart from Mr Shue. So glad he’s coming back!

Comment by Sharon – March 30, 2011 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • GREAT news. Can we have him and ditch annoying Blaine?

Comment by Natalia – March 30, 2011 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank You, someone who agrees. i wouldn’t mind Blaine so much if hadn’t stolen so much screen time this season. Even Finn and Rachel didnt get that much time on screen as Blaine and Kurt. I am seriously happy that he makes kurt happy, but i am not happy he steals the spotlight from all the main characters…even Kurt. As for Jesse, i’m all in. Who doesn’t love an etremely good-looking evil character with an angelic voice? Team St. Berry for now, as to how Finn has grown increasingly annoying this season.(I’m not a Finn hater, i just don’t like how the writers are handling his character this season.)

Comment by Rose – March 30, 2011 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not only Finn but also Kurt has become annoying… I guess it is boring to be always the good guy… So with annoying Finn, brat Kurt and gorgeous looking evil Jesse.. who will be the good guys ? Sam and Blaine ?

Comment by Lily – March 31, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love Blaine! Kurt isn’t so self-centered anymore. That’s good! And, I think now Kurt will have much more self-confidence and not cave in to any more bullying.

Comment by MaggieRose – March 30, 2011 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • NO yet ditching annoying Blaine… he has to be there to mentor Karofsky… Yeah, as if that would help…

Comment by Lily – March 31, 2011 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • agree! omg agree!! ignore Klaine moment, it’s frickin’ annoying

Comment by Jess – April 12, 2011 03:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ST.BERRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Comment by nicole Suarez – March 30, 2011 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anything other than the god awful Finchel, I can be down with.

Comment by Halo – March 30, 2011 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m all for him coming back if he is only there to make Finn come to be Finn’s wake up call. For him to get a clue that Rachel is who he belongs with and not Quinn. And for Rachel to have closure with him over what happened in the first season.

Comment by Debra – March 30, 2011 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree. Maybe that will be the swift kick in the ass that Finn needs. I do want to see Jesse and Rachel have closure over what happened last year. That ended to ubruptly.

Comment by Debbie – March 30, 2011 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post