Cheer up over there, Caskett! Buoyed by that sparkly DWTS lead-in and opposite a Hawaii Five-0 rerun, your ABC series Castle this Monday hit a new season high in total viewers (with 12.83 million) and delivered its best audience and demos since March 29, 2010. Now I’m not one of them fancy mathematics “experts,” but that’s a one-year high!
Elsewhere this Monday:
* The aforementioned Dancing With the Stars performance show matched its week-ago numbers, drawing 22.33 million viewers and a 5.1 rating.
* NBC’s All Together Now: A Celebration Of Service special, attended by every living POTUS, was only saluted by a fourth place-worthy 4.2 million viewers and scored a 1.0 rating (well below Chuck‘s typical demo delivery).
* The freshman CBS comedy Mad Love dipped 9 percent in the demo to match a series-low 2.1.
* With The Chicago Code in repeat mode, The Event held steady with a 1.2 rating and even inched up 8 percent in audience (to 4.4 mil).
* Harry’s Law matched its week-ago numbers: 8.2 million viewers and a series-low 1.6 rating.
What were you watching this Monday night?