The Good Wife Scoop: Is Kalinda Hot For Nurse?

The Good Wife‘s Kalinda (Archie Panjabi) will soon find herself on the receiving end of a very flirtatious friend request.

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that Women’s Murder Club costar Aubrey Dollar has signed on to guest star in an upcoming episode as a nurse who crosses paths with TV’s coolest bisexual detective.

Dollar — whose credits also include Dawson’s Creek (as Marcy “Anxiety Girl” Bender) and Guiding Light (as Marina No. 4) — will play a sweet-faced nurse who takes quite a shine to Kalinda and wants to adopt her as her new BFF. Unbeknownst to her, Kalinda is pumping her for information about a case.

Although the original casting notice described the role as potentially recurring, Dollar at this point is only booked for one episode.

My advice to Kalinda: Take the pretty lady’s number. You’re going to need all the friends you can get when the you-know-what hits the fan later this season.

Comments (12)

• I love how everyone crushes on Kalinda.

Comment by xav – March 28, 2011 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, *yeah*! LOL! Look at her………

Comment by Mira – March 28, 2011 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Archie Punjabi is a fantastic actress. She has become an integral part of this show. I enjoy her interactions with the other characters n the show, especially Alicia. She loves secrets.

Comment by cathie – March 28, 2011 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When the GOOD WIFE is done I smell a Kalinda spin off!

Comment by BRETT – March 28, 2011 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does it mean no more time for Cary and Kalinda? Sigh. I adore them. And will the “big secret” also impact Cary’s professional and personal life?

Comment by Luc – March 28, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kalinda and Cary have mad chemistry. I see a conniving love/hate thing that could carry them forward….

Comment by Tony – March 28, 2011 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s almost like they are playing ‘Survivor’: outwit, outplay, outlast…..

Comment by Tony – March 28, 2011 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There are people around here who remember Women’s Murder Club. With Angie Harmon being Jane Rizzoli and Aubrey Dollar with a ‘potentially recurring’ on The Good Wife… That’s almost poetic justice.

Comment by Barb – March 28, 2011 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It doesn’t matter who Kalinda is hot for, at this point. After Alicia finds about her n Peter, then the $@it will hit the fan!!!

Comment by Daveedt – March 28, 2011 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aubrey Dollar! I discovered her during Women’s Murder Club. (I quickly became a total Lindsay/Cindy shipper, I admit it.) Now Cindy Lou Hoo is gonna bat those pretty eyelashes at Kalinda. I. Cannot. Wait.

Comment by Bradamant – March 29, 2011 02:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Have loved Aubrey since her time on GL. Would love to see her guest on White Collar (since she played opposite Matt’s Ben on GL), but The Good Wife is also a great show. I hope Aubrey’s role does recur.

Comment by Andrea – March 29, 2011 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Chris Noth being taken out of the TGW? If so I won’t be watching any more.

Comment by Jean – March 30, 2011 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post