Exclusive

The Good Wife Scoop: Is Kalinda Hot For Nurse?

The Good Wife‘s Kalinda (Archie Panjabi) will soon find herself on the receiving end of a very flirtatious friend request.

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that Women’s Murder Club costar Aubrey Dollar has signed on to guest star in an upcoming episode as a nurse who crosses paths with TV’s coolest bisexual detective.

Dollar — whose credits also include Dawson’s Creek (as Marcy “Anxiety Girl” Bender) and Guiding Light (as Marina No. 4) — will play a sweet-faced nurse who takes quite a shine to Kalinda and wants to adopt her as her new BFF. Unbeknownst to her, Kalinda is pumping her for information about a case.

Although the original casting notice described the role as potentially recurring, Dollar at this point is only booked for one episode.

My advice to Kalinda: Take the pretty lady’s number. You’re going to need all the friends you can get when the you-know-what hits the fan later this season.

1. xav says:

I love how everyone crushes on Kalinda.

2. cathie says:

I think Archie Punjabi is a fantastic actress. She has become an integral part of this show. I enjoy her interactions with the other characters n the show, especially Alicia. She loves secrets.

3. BRETT says:

When the GOOD WIFE is done I smell a Kalinda spin off!

4. Luc says:

Does it mean no more time for Cary and Kalinda? Sigh. I adore them. And will the “big secret” also impact Cary’s professional and personal life?

5. Tony says:

Kalinda and Cary have mad chemistry. I see a conniving love/hate thing that could carry them forward….

6. Barb says:

There are people around here who remember Women’s Murder Club. With Angie Harmon being Jane Rizzoli and Aubrey Dollar with a ‘potentially recurring’ on The Good Wife… That’s almost poetic justice.

7. Daveedt says:

It doesn’t matter who Kalinda is hot for, at this point. After Alicia finds about her n Peter, then the $@it will hit the fan!!!

8. Bradamant says:

Aubrey Dollar! I discovered her during Women’s Murder Club. (I quickly became a total Lindsay/Cindy shipper, I admit it.) Now Cindy Lou Hoo is gonna bat those pretty eyelashes at Kalinda. I. Cannot. Wait.

9. Andrea says:

Have loved Aubrey since her time on GL. Would love to see her guest on White Collar (since she played opposite Matt’s Ben on GL), but The Good Wife is also a great show. I hope Aubrey’s role does recur.

10. Jean says:

Is Chris Noth being taken out of the TGW? If so I won’t be watching any more.