House Mystery: What Did Thirteen Do?!

Get More: Previews, Scoop, Spoilers

Holy twist, Batman: Turns out when Olivia Wilde’s Huntington’s-afflicted Thirteen tendered her leave of absence last May on House, she wasn’t jetting off to some foreign land to undergo an experimental medical treatment — she was going straight to jail!

The bombshell was dropped into a Fox press release previewing the Fox hit’s April 11 episode:

“Thirteen has been in prison for the past year, but the real mystery for House is what she did to get there. When she exits the prison, she is taken aback to find him waiting for her, and unaware he’s got plans for the two of them for the next few days. As House probes Thirteen for more information about her crime, intent on solving the puzzle of her mysterious incarceration, they travel to an annual spud-gun competition and join forces to compete against House’s much younger, overconfident rival, and along the journey uncover secrets and truths about each other.”

Earlier this year, House creator David Shore hinted to TVLine that Wilde’s comeback would confound expectations. “We have something very cool in mind,” he said. “We’re writing an episode built largely around her return. I know [fans] are speculating about what happened to her during her absence, and I don’t want to rule anything out.”

Getting back to the question posed in the headline, why did Thirteen get tossed in the clink? Sounds like the perfect topic for a poll question!

Comments (269)

• This is retarded.

Comment by Colby – March 28, 2011 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are, actually.

Comment by dsaasdas – March 28, 2011 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh the maturity, it’s pouring out of your comment.

Comment by Alexandra – March 30, 2011 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • OMG – it’s only T.V!! A great way to escape the toils of real life. Sit back, relax and enjoy House and his antics

Comment by JewelsRN – March 31, 2011 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • completely, amazingly retarded. Guys this season has been decent again, can we not send it down the drain now.

Comment by Polly – March 28, 2011 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This is a pretty stupid plot line. Finding out why someone was arrested or imprisoned is pretty much the easiest thing on Earth to find out.

Comment by 8daysaweek – March 28, 2011 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes, the mystery really is: Why doesn’t House know how to use Google?

Comment by Mindy – March 28, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • They don’t publicize every crime.

My cousin spent 6 months in jail for tax evasion, I google his name and only his facebook comes up.

I suppose he could go to the courthouse and ask for the records… but why not just ask?

Comment by Mark – March 28, 2011 07:59 PM PDT
          • Crimes don’t have to be publicized. Public records should be online somewhere. And even if a state doesn’t have them digitized, just go to the courthouse and ask. If House is showing up at the prison when she gets released, am I supposed to believe he doesn’t also know why she was there to start with?

Comment by Mindy – March 28, 2011 11:42 PM PDT
          • If she only plead to the drug charges which is what was said in the episode the person who died would not have been in the criminal record report, or even that someone was killed. House knew she plead to drug charges, but would have no way to find out that someone died because of it or that it was her brother. There was no arrest report about the death, indictment hearing about the death, or charge brought about because of the death, so there is no criminal record in this regard. As a matter of fact that information would be specifically excluded from being obtained because of an individual knew or had access to initial police investigations and its information, like the death in this case, people would hide and alter evidence.

Comment by Matt – April 13, 2011 04:56 PM PDT
        • Considering the banality of the mongrel of an episode that was Fall From Grace, nothing will ever surprise me about House again. It not only jumped the shark, it took it for a ride in a monster truck and then ate it.

Somewhere out there, Bobby Ewing is laughing out loud at this.

Comment by Jack Frost – March 30, 2011 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Jack Frost, let me guess, banality your new vocabulary word of the week?
            So if you were going to take the show in another direction, keeping the medical mysteries forefront, what would you do?

Comment by maggi – March 30, 2011 05:05 PM PDT
          • And BTW- If there was a reference to made made about ‘Jumping the Shark’, it wouldn’t be Bobby Ewing and the Dallas Dream Debacle, it would be about Fonzie from Happy Days, literally Jumping The Shark on waterskis, from whence the term describing a tv series fall from grace came.

Comment by John Fooligan – April 11, 2011 10:24 AM PDT
        • Well, did it say she was in an AMERICAN jail? might be harder to find out if she was in a foreign country

Comment by EJ – March 30, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Look at the pictures. It is a NJ prison.

Comment by fatOlady – March 30, 2011 06:09 PM PDT
        • It’s a freakin television show!! It’s drama and not reality… that’s why we watch it!!

Comment by lp – March 30, 2011 10:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Thank you someone else who realises that it’s a TV show its not real.

Comment by mekie – April 10, 2011 08:59 AM PDT
        • With a person like 13, the way she can talk just about around everything and puzzle the great Dr. House, nothing is simple unless she whats it to be. Rip to Kutner. :(

Comment by Sam Sours Jr. – April 1, 2011 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “She was arrested for going both ways down a one-way street!”
    oooh, I see what you did there! ;D

Comment by Polly – March 28, 2011 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was required to screencap it, it was that lolworthy.

Comment by Jacob – March 28, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOL I literally laughed out loud, it was SO funny. Alas I had to choose the Marissa Cooper one cause I dearly mss her off-the-wall-amazing chemistry with Mischa Barton. Oh The OC…

Comment by Kris – March 28, 2011 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I did exactly the same ! so funny, but still, I don’t care how off base House hase gone and want to give season 7 a chance, after all, no more Huddy, House is back on drugs and Thirteen is back ! Who knows, it might go back to being good, in a totally different way… ;)

Haters gonna hate !

Comment by French fangirl – March 31, 2011 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She texted in a school zone.

Comment by Tego Livi – March 29, 2011 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Bloody good one hahahhahaha

Comment by Picjay777 – March 30, 2011 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rotflmao

Comment by T – March 30, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She killed the decent writers!!

Comment by BabyGoz – March 28, 2011 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LMAO

Comment by Jessie – March 28, 2011 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Bingo. Or… decent writers couldn’t bring themselves to write for an actress of such epic talent and left on their own.

Comment by Ant – March 28, 2011 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Decent writers? So now the writers on House aren’t even decent.
          Well, everyone’s entitled to their wonderfully articulate opinions.

Man, I really hate the internet some days.

Comment by sadtroll – March 29, 2011 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LMAOOOOOO :)

Comment by Caio – March 28, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously, she better have killed SOMEBODY. That’s the only way to rescue this plot device from complete failure. It better have been involuntary manslaughter/negligent homicide–something grievous to land in prison, otherwise it’s a cop out.

Comment by Alicia – March 28, 2011 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • a year for killing someone? tell me where that happens so I can move there.

Comment by Carlos Colon – March 29, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Come to the uk, you get a slapped wrist for dealing drugs!

Comment by naan – March 30, 2011 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Want jail for one year?
          Canada!!!!

Comment by jandeb – April 4, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It would really be shocking if she did kill Kutner!

Comment by Madeline Kelly – March 29, 2011 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i dont think she would be out in a year if that was the case

Comment by insatiablydvus – March 30, 2011 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Kutner was a suicide, right? She could have gotten a year for doing a Kevorkian, by providing him with the gun or not upholding her Hippocratic Oath and informing someone she knew in advance that he was going to commit suicide.

Comment by LoftisX4 – March 30, 2011 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Your answer wins!!

Comment by Deven – March 29, 2011 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, if you don’t like it, you can always watch, you know, a better show like Scrubs.

Comment by Paul – March 30, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Uh, woah there buddy. Back off of House. If scrubs was a better show, I wouldn’t watch House.

Comment by Charlotte – March 30, 2011 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This show is so sad. The only ones working their asses off are the people in the publicity department.

Comment by Jack – March 30, 2011 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You left out “boring me to death” as an option.

Comment by duckie – March 28, 2011 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WE DON’T FU**ING CARE ABOUT 13!!!

SHORE, PLEASE, TELL ME: WHERE FANS ARE SPECULATING ABOUT 13? CAUSE I HAVEN’T READ ONE MESSAGE ABOUT IT!

Comment by lol – March 28, 2011 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s just so adorable how you are speaking for people you don’t even know. There ARE Thirteen fans out there who do care about her, you just aren’t one of them. .

Comment by A – March 28, 2011 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Please, please tell me where i can find these people

Comment by B – March 28, 2011 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • RIGHT HERE

Comment by C – March 28, 2011 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Here too, she’s the ONLY reason I watch. I love how haters think because all of the non-friends they talk to on the computer while sitting in their underwear, don’t like her, no one does.

Comment by Kris – March 28, 2011 08:21 PM PDT
          • Hey, I watch House in my underwear AND I’m a thirteen fan.

Comment by Mikos – March 29, 2011 09:08 AM PDT
        • Here, as well.

Comment by Summer – March 29, 2011 12:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • best thing about House is 13. Hope she is permanently back.

Comment by sara cambreleng – March 29, 2011 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not a fan of underwear but I am a fan of 13.

Comment by B – March 30, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Thirteen fan is present :D

Comment by ThirteenFan – April 10, 2011 04:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love 13… I think she’s great.

Comment by T – March 30, 2011 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well for starters We like13!!! If you don’t like House then why waste our time posting your ridiculous comments. The new girl needs to go. Olive Wilde is a great actress, and I’m sure no one minded watching any other show/movie with her in it or when she was naked on screen.

Comment by Mindy – March 30, 2011 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes, that’s definitely the best way to evaluate a movie, if you are an adolescent boy, anyway. Are you 13 yourself?

Comment by Sassy – March 31, 2011 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh please…Really?

The cussing is necessary? Hope you don’t kiss your mother with that “mouth.”

You don’t have to read about speculation about 13… but it’s there. People I know talk of it all the time.

Comment by Christine – March 28, 2011 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thirteen is my favourite, and mostly everyone I know who watches it agrees with me.

Comment by Jacob – March 28, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Seriously?

Comment by Caio – March 28, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i like her too, hate her dating the black dude.. foreman or something

Comment by andy – March 29, 2011 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Your cats don’t count.

Comment by Sassy – March 31, 2011 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Right here! I have not been speculating about 13, but I cannot wait to see her back on the show. Tamblyn’s character is annoying. I know it should be annoying and she is doing a good job, and that fresh character was fun for about 5 episodes, but by now I grew tired of her honesty and naiveness.

Comment by McEwan – March 28, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Go to Dox website and you’ll see.We Love ,Master’s suck!!!!

Comment by Dana Lynn – March 30, 2011 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am a 13 fan! Some people don’t care about what happened to her, but it could be interesting. I like her much better than the new girl. at least 13′s bisexuality and her rotten deathly future made it interesteing. The newer girl tells the truth all the time and seems like a lesbian to me. I’m excited for 13′s return!!!

Comment by Chelsea – March 30, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So you like bisexuals but look down on lesbians? How about preferring Masters because she’s interesting and actually adds some interesting viewpoints to their case discussions, instead of 13 pouting about her love life and imminent death? I’m sick of her already, and she hasn’t even returned yet. I’m hoping she comes to a tragic end during the spud gun battle.

Comment by Sassy – March 31, 2011 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love 13 :) I watch house clothed, and you don’t care about 13. Not “we”

Comment by Charlotte – March 30, 2011 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yea I actually love 13 and I couldn’t be more excited that she’s coming back, so you, my good sir, can suck it.

Comment by Nadine – April 5, 2011 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Caught trying to cash checks made out to “Twelve.”

Comment by Harold X – March 28, 2011 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s the one with the secret marriage. She killed her husband during a domestic dispute. It just caught up with her.

Comment by Amanda – March 28, 2011 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Um…I think, even in the most liberal states, you get a bit more than one year in prison for murder.

Comment by Bob – March 29, 2011 06:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maybe if it were a circumstancial murder.. maybe self defense, but a bad plea… a difficult jury decision. It could happen. I’m glad to know she’s back… definitely the “sex” of House. Who can look at 13 and not have some “thoughts”? Not me! lol

Comment by Quentin – March 30, 2011 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • no such thing as “circumstantial murder”, self defense doesn’t result in imprisonment, no attorney would offer one year in prison for murder as a plea, and juries don’t determine sentencing. it couldn’t happen.

Comment by anna.t. – April 2, 2011 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i think she bought the drugs in tailand for her huntingtons and they nailed her bringing back into the country. house found out she was in jail…. paid greatly to get her out…. but he knows NOT the juicy reasons….how can she be a dr. and have a felony of drugs…. ?????

Comment by wanda – March 31, 2011 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Killed Kutner sounds right to me, heh.

Comment by Michael Sacal – March 28, 2011 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She killed the decent writers!! ;)

Comment by HUDDY_MD – March 28, 2011 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The writers are doing quite well in my opinion!

Those actors are SO lucky to be working on that show with such great stories each & every week. I know I’d be over the moon to work with those writers & actors!

Comment by Christine – March 28, 2011 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think they ought to be ashamed and embarrassed at some of the crap they’ve come up with over the past couple of years. They have lost all credibility, in my opinion.

And count me in as someone who couldn’t care less about 13, and I definitely wouldn’t watch an episode that is mostly about her. Olivia Wilde is horribly miscast as a doctor.

Comment by Mike C. – March 29, 2011 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Where did you go to film school? Your depth of knowledge obviously stems from much more than just a stupid opinion.

Comment by Mike D. – March 29, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you don’t care, don’t read it

Comment by Nic – March 28, 2011 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So right !!The name should b the clue,HOUSE . Can we get writers 2 let him get on wth his medical sitUations ? LMFAO !! 8-)

Comment by ava mareno farmer – March 30, 2011 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really couldn’t care less. The show has been so much better without her.

Comment by Jay – March 28, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really? You don;t care? It seems to me, people who “don’t care: don’t read articles about her and comment. You very much care, don’t deny it. Pathetic.

Comment by Kris – March 28, 2011 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That is exactly how I feel! If you don’t care about the show, the characters, the writing and the plot lines then why are we reading your opinion on here at all? To have a negative opinion about any character or any aspect of the show is proof that you CARE. UGH! It is obnoxious to see people get on here and spew crap just to make the rest of us respond and give them attention!

Comment by PassiveWatcher – March 29, 2011 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Because some people have nothing better to do. As irritating as it is to read some of the things people post on the internet, it’s always entertaining…

Comment by raraRyland – March 30, 2011 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • He/she didn’t said they didn’t care about HOUSE, just didn’t care about 13. There will still be some non 13 aspects to the episode (or so I hope!) and is obviously still a fan of the show. You don’t have to love every one of the characters in a show to be a fan, although you’re entitled to hope that they’re written off in some way.

Comment by sashay – March 31, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ugh, please kill her off.

Comment by Chrissy – March 28, 2011 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bet that she abducted some good writers. Really, do people care about Thirteen? Anyone?

That’s what I thought.

Comment by maddie – March 28, 2011 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you took the time to read comments instead of asking and replying to yourself at the same time you would see that many of us care about Thirteen.

Comment by un-holy – March 29, 2011 01:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And many of us DON’T. Maybe Michael should post a poll about THAT, and get it settled for once and for all.

Comment by sashay – March 31, 2011 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t miss Thirteen. At all. I feel sad that Amber Tamblyn will be leaving. She added an energy that will be missed.

Comment by Ellen in NYC – March 28, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly my sentiment.

Comment by sashay – March 31, 2011 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • F*ck the trolls, Thirteen is awesome.

Comment by João Amaral – March 28, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thirteen is, and always has been awesome. She’s the only reason I even watch the show, because she’s realistic.

Comment by A – March 28, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ‘Realistic’???? A bisexual woman who only sleeps with women when she feels out of control, because she can ‘control them’, and otherwise only ever uses that side of her sexuality as titilation for her current boyfriend? She’s the biggest insult to the LGBT community I’ve seen in a while. The actress can’t act and the character is as 2D and cardboard as the woman herself.

Comment by Ang – March 28, 2011 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • LGBT…..now that’s funny…..

Comment by X – March 29, 2011 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Really! Insult because she represents what a real person can go through for a change. I’ve never seen her character declare that she is representing the LGBT community of which I openly support. Only someone who sheds perfectly positive light on the LGBT can play parts by your own omission on TV? You call her an insult to the community yet you insult her yourself. Way to go. Your proof in itself that the LGBT lacks respect and for good reason. The community asks the public for respect and acceptance yet you cannot do the same yourself.

Comment by mike – March 30, 2011 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oy, here come the gays making EVERYTHING about them and turning it into a political correctness issue. Have an open mind, it doesn’t all need to be that serious. Jeez.

Comment by Anonymous – April 5, 2011 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still don’t know why she is called “Thirteen.”

Comment by LOL – March 28, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was her number during the interviews.

Comment by Krystal S. – March 28, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How long have you been watching the show?

13 was her number when House held the tryouts to join his team.

Comment by Michael Sacal – March 28, 2011 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG!

Comment by Caio – March 28, 2011 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I always thought it was referring to her IQ… <-:

Comment by Mickey Rentonia – March 28, 2011 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because she’s unlucky for those of us who can’t stand her useless character.

Comment by Ellen – March 29, 2011 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well this just sounds awful. I hope she leaves again fast.

Comment by Erica – March 28, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Olivia Wilde is an insult to the craft of acting. To see her dead frozen face on TV while other people who actually have talent and whose last name is not Cockburn are struggling, is nothing but offending.

Comment by Ant – March 28, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you think the “magical pants” actress can act?

Comment by A... – March 30, 2011 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if you ask me I would leave her in jail, the show is so much better without her in it. I wish Masters could stay instead of her but I know that the actress that plays Masters doesn’t want to :S

Comment by ronnie – March 28, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is just an example of ppl who are very lonely and have nothing better to do. Wow, if the show bothers ppl that bad, stop warching it!

Comment by fan – March 31, 2011 02:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hey, the name of the show is House, not 13. If someone thinks she is a terrible actress, that’s their right.Has nothing to do with not being a fan of the show itself, or the lead character.
        As for you, maybe you could take some time out and look over a dictionary. Unless “warching” is your very own, special word.

Comment by sarah h – March 31, 2011 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like we’ll be going back to the 13 show now that she’s back. The writers are so in love with that character, she eats the show. I don’t know anyone who watches this show who missed that character or cared about where she’s been, myself included. Fans don’t watch this show because of 13 or all of the actresses box office duds. I don’t care about 13 & now she’ll be the focus of again. Yawn, just when the show was getting back on track.

Comment by Terry – March 28, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • probably because you don’t know anyone

Comment by A – March 29, 2011 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She kidnapped David Shore and replaced him for a cheap copy!

Comment by Trevis – March 28, 2011 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Every time someone makes a “kidnapped the writers” joke, it sounds so…fresh and original? No; it sounds like they haven’t read the thread and are less clever than they believe.

Comment by Harold X – March 28, 2011 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I truly don’t care about Thirteen. And as someone pointed out above, it is super easy to find out why someone has been in prison. This thing called the internet is darned useful sometimes. This character is very boring to me. I dislike how much screen time she gobbles up. I kind of wished she wouldn’t come back at all.

Comment by Mindy – March 28, 2011 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She killed the huddy crap: welcome back, 13 :)

Comment by Ari – March 28, 2011 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Another idiotic comment by a Hameron.

Comment by shut up – March 31, 2011 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • and along the journey uncover secrets and truths about each other
    Right now the huddytards are eating their hearts, lol

Comment by rei – March 28, 2011 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nope not this one, cause I see 13 as the milder, female version of House, and the truth she’ll help him understand is the BS needs to stop and win Cuddy back, cause I don’t think he’d have to work that hard to be honest. And lets not forget she denied herself some hot Australian action, and while I’d never be able to say no to him, I’m sure she’d do the same with House.

Comment by Danielle – March 29, 2011 07:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I completely agree. The major plot point right now is House going out of control because he’s hurting from losing Cuddy. Hadley (i.e. Thirteen) went out of control because she was hurting over the loss of her mother to the disease that she also has. They both have a habit of doing outlandish things to deal with stress.

So, yeah – she’ll have “learned” something in prison that she’ll pass on to House, and because she learned it in prison, House will be a dick about it, but then he’ll put some spin on it that’ll make it make sense to HIM, and bam. The end.

Also, I would have hit Chase from all sides, seven ways ’til Tuesday. I can’t believe girlfriend passed that up. Fail.

Comment by BB – March 30, 2011 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Amen! Glad someone else gets it to! Let’s just go all out and go for the Chase/House orgy.

Comment by Danielle – March 31, 2011 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To be honest, I am not a fan of 13 or OW as an actress for that matter. I love the fact that she is active in the community but I find her acting substandard and her character is a bore. Sorry this plot line sounds ridiculous.

Comment by Karla – March 28, 2011 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • to be honest, I am not a fan of 13 or the acting talents of OW. I applaud OW for her activism in the community and she seems like a very pleasant woman but her acting is less than substandard. I was hoping she left the show for good because her character is a bore. Sorry this plotline sounds ridiculous.

Comment by karla – March 28, 2011 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously? This is the new story arc? Yawn…I want the old, interesting House to come back. The one that was working on redemption, not the Charlie Sheen wanna-be we have now.

Comment by Kutner – March 28, 2011 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • PLEASE House would eat Charlie Sheen for breakfast, then cure three people by noon, including Charlie. Pre frontal cortex tumor, do your research people

Comment by sara – March 29, 2011 06:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For those of you who don’t know any Remy fans, I’m sure I could point out over 100. Olivia Wilde is a very talented actress, and I find Remy to be fascinating. Yes, the writers could give her character a lot more depth, but she’s still my favorite on the show.

Comment by Cammie – March 28, 2011 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Delightful? Yes, very. Attractive? Yes, above the neck. Talented? Um, you need to have your head checked. Stat. Or at least rent bunch of indie or foreign movies to see what’s acting all about.

Comment by Ant – March 28, 2011 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes… because someone having a different opinion than you do clearly makes them ignorant.

/sigh.

Comment by XK – March 29, 2011 12:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Olivia Wilde but Thirteen never really interested me much and I don’t really care that she was in jail or why. Sounds like a filler episode.

Comment by Sam – March 28, 2011 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This story is the definition of lame. It’s nap time in the “House” writers room. Where is Doris Egan when we need her? The show runners at “Mad Men,” “Dexter,” and ” Breaking Bad” are rolling on the floor laughing at what a sorry mess “House” has turned into since the House/Cuddy break up. What a snooze fest!

Comment by Hop – March 28, 2011 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No they laughed during this Huddy-nonsense. For example how Cuddy exmasculated House step by step in every episode a little bit more. Now we were left with a House who looks like a picture of misery.
      I´m glad he is trying to find a way out of this dilemma and to be the MAN who kick a$$es and a medical genius.

Comment by pia – March 28, 2011 11:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m glad to have the old “pre-Cuddy” House back. They were not a good match-though the story had to go down that road eventually-I hope it’s over with-permanently. He should hook up with 13-she has more personality than Cuddy.

Comment by tjrn – March 29, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • totally agree, pre cuddy house much better. i didnt ever wanna see them get it on, loved the chase better.

Comment by dee – March 30, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “House” turned into a mess way before this post-Huddy phase. It was declining before the Huddy relationship ever happened. And the Huddy portion of the show was one of the worse it has ever experienced. So far there have only been two episodes since the breakup. I have liked both of them better than the Huddy episodes.

Comment by Mindy – March 28, 2011 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes you are right. In my opinion “Out of the Chute” was the best episode this season…Great acting, directing and writing.It was amazing.

Comment by pia – March 29, 2011 12:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A road trip and motels. Sounds like Thunder Road but no Cuddy and is 13 instead with House. What a waste. ..and there is S for sex. House, please keep it in your pants this time.

Comment by tahina – March 28, 2011 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • she was practicing medicine on an expired license or so they thought because it had a real name and not the number thirteen.

Comment by Melonie – March 28, 2011 11:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, I don’t really care much about 13, but I’ll rather watch that storyline if it means I don’t have to watch yet another boring Huddy storyline. Glad that one is over. So bring on the 13 stuff! I go with “She tried to buy experimental non-FDA approved drugs”.

Comment by Liz – March 28, 2011 11:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dont like 13 much but at least this gives me hope for an episode with less huddy crap (though i know house is going to be a sad puppy all episode and there will be 1000 huddy references) so i’ll take it and it sounds like fun

Comment by ada – March 29, 2011 12:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Writers went crazy definitey

Comment by Teresa – March 29, 2011 02:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who’s saying that she has no talent should go there and do better then, since they know so much about acting. :)

Comment by Natália – March 29, 2011 04:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • bahahahahaha that marissa cooper one had me in stitches! if only-THAT would be a show i would watch! someone return Coop from the tv dead so this show can happen

Comment by laurak – March 29, 2011 04:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Overall, haven’t really missed 13 this season. Hopefully they will write her out of the show permanently for the season finale. Then she can go back to her movie “career” and hopefully the rest of us can look forward to better written episodes.

Comment by Bob – March 29, 2011 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the voting options.
    And Kutner! I had forgotten his name.

Comment by Sourabh – March 29, 2011 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GY tweeted about this

SHE KILLED HUDDY

Comment by sara – March 29, 2011 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey, I think House is going to have sex with Foreman’s sloppy seconds and since there is a “Blind Item” from Ausiello maybe Thirteen will end up pregant and House will be the “Daddy”

I think it would be great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by erin bowers – March 29, 2011 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like 13, and I am happy she is coming back. I like Masters too, but I think that it will be interesting to see those two interact when they get together.

Comment by Robyn – March 29, 2011 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I seriously love thirteen I have beed watching house since season 1 and I think she is the best thing that has happened to the show ( tho I didn’t mind when house gired that lady from the FBI)

Comment by 13 Lover – March 29, 2011 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 13 is great. Her departure was surprising and now her return will be awesome. The Masters character is awful – I won’t miss her.

I’d rather talk about all the time we have wasted with Taub. Does anyone care about his failed marriage? I know I don’t.

This show, like all shows, has good and bad weeks.

Comment by supersandie – March 29, 2011 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 1. She could not have killed Kutner and only receive 1 year in prison. Maybe if it was Thirteen was some kind of accessory than that would work.
    2. Going both ways? Really?
    3. Illegal drugs makes some sense. Taking the heat for Foreman’s drug trial mishap makes more sense though.
    4. Her TRON costume was pretty cool, but I wouldn’t call it criminal.
    5. Again, such things would call for more jail time than given.

Maybe she knew someone diseased in jail, so she pulled a petty crime so she would go to jail, in turn being able to care for that person.

Comment by Ashley – March 29, 2011 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t you get the joke in option 2? Going both ways? She’s bisexual.

Comment by Kathleen – March 30, 2011 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well of course I know that.

Comment by Ashley – March 30, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am actually excited about the episode. I love 13 and I’ve been waiting for her to come back forever! She’s an amazing actress and an awesome part of the show.

Comment by Whitney – March 29, 2011 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m disappointed by all of these House “fans” on here. You haven’t even seen the episode you’re all complaining about.

You’re all acting like you’re the film makers, but none of you are educated in film or acting (for the most part. I don’t know who could be reading this). You think you have the training to judge Olivia Wilde? She’s making more money in one episode than you do in two years. Not to mention she wouldn’t be making that money if she weren’t talented enough to. She’s not a bad actress. She plays a half awkward character. Grow up and just enjoy where the shows story goes. If it went exactly how you want it to, why would you watch it?

Hugh Laurie isn’t a Charlie Sheen wanna-be. They’re nothing alike in any way. House is a brilliant doctor who’s an ass. Charlie Sheen is a smart-ass. House is a full blown ass. Also, the show doesn’t look quite like it used to, thanks to higher production these days.

I don’t understand why you all want to sit and complain about a great show. I guess just for the sake of complaining, because there are definitely more fun things to do than sit on the internet and complain.

Comment by Krizz – March 29, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I Love you. Finally a mature grown up who doesn’t makes me want to poke my eyes out with a fork. I agree her character is a bit bland sometime, but insulting the actress is going to far.

Haters KILLED the show. No one else did. And I hate Haters.

Comment by French fangirl – March 31, 2011 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I despise people that toss around “haters” as their favourite noun. Makes me think that Sarah or Bristol Palin is the anonymous poster.

Comment by sarah h – March 31, 2011 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She got arrested for supplying Charlie Sheen with his drugs

Comment by Alex – March 29, 2011 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I forgot Thirteen is bi-WINNING!

Comment by Zoe – March 29, 2011 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on Ausiello, the poll is ridiculously obvious, it’s clearly the non-FDA drugs. The Kutner thing is a long shot, but a possibility, but the rest are just painfully stupid. I know you can do better than that.

Comment by Zoe – March 29, 2011 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No is not, b/c if she buy non-FDA drugs, she lost his medical licence and can’t come back to the serie..
      I Voted NONE of the options!

Comment by Cheers – April 11, 2011 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post