Save the Dates! CBS Announces May Finales

Placing fourth (behind NBC, The CW and ABC) in The Amazing Announce Your May Finales Race, CBS on Monday revealed its own slate of season-enders. It looks a little something like… this:

SUNDAY, MAY 1
9/8c Undercover Boss

CBS Renews Amazing Race, Undercover Boss

SUNDAY, MAY 8
8/7c The Amazing Race (two hours)
10 pm CSI: Miami

Eva La Rue Previews CSI: Miami‘s Deadly Season Finale

THURSDAY, MAY 12
9/8c CSI

FRIDAY, MAY 13
9/8c CSI: NY
10 pm Blue Bloods

SUNDAY, MAY 15
8/7c Survivor: Redemption Island (two hours, plus one-hour reunion show)

MONDAY, MAY 16
8/7c How I Met Your Mother
8:30 pm Mad Love
9:30 pm Mike & Molly
10 pm Hawaii Five-0

TUESDAY, MAY 17
8/7c NCIS
9 pm NCIS: Los Angeles
10 pm The Good Wife

The Good Wife Bombshell Fallout: Alicia Is Crushed! Peter Pushed to the Limit!

WEDNESDAY, MAY 18
9/8c Criminal Minds

THURSDAY, MAY 19
8/7c The Big Bang Theory
8:30 pm Rules of Engagement
9 pm The Mentalist (two hours)

WEDNESDAY, MAY 25
10/9c Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior

To date, CBS has officially renewed the following shows for the 2011-12 TV season: Survivor, The Amazing Race, Undercover Boss, NCIS, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and, in theory, Two and a Half Men. Check TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard for constant updates!

1. Sally says:

2 hour finale for The Mentalist? Awesome.

• Alicia says:

Probably not; the Red John storyline is so played out–the writers don’t even know who he is.

• JohnDoe says:

You underestimate Bruno Heller’s abilities unwisely. We get to see so little of RJ’s storyline during the season that when it does come, it’s always the best written episodes of the season.

2. Jamie says:

Actually The CW announced their finales a while ago. But whether you consider them a broadcast network is unknown to me.

3. Kim says:

I really REALLY hope they renew Blue Bloods! It, along with Hawaii 5-0, were the BEST new shows this season!

4. Myrna Lebron says:

What am I going to do without my shows. Hawaii 5 O should get a summer special.I’m so happy The Mentalist will be two hours…I know it’s gonna be good, can’t wait. Hate the word finale…love Ncis &NcisLa..I think I’m going to melt this summer without them.

5. John says:

Wait NCIS:LA has a guaranteed syndication deal and is their number two drama with 16+ a week and has not been renewed yet????

6. Cailey says:

I really hope they renew The Good Wife. I’m really worried that because their demos are often low it’ll be cancelled, but they pretty consistantly have over 11 million viewers every week and have only dropped below 11 twice in both seasons. Those aren’t the best numbers, but they’re pretty good!

• BRETT says:

It will be renewed, don’t worry. THE GOOD WIFE is a favourite of the network, and CBS tends to appreciate overall viewership more than the other networks. Also, it’s an award winner… they’d never let it disappear after season 2.

7. Stacy says:

I really hope we get to met the Mother this season, or very early next.

8. Debbie says:

When are we going to find out if Hawaii Five-0 and Blue Bloods, as well as Criminal Minds are getting renewed?