House Exclusive: Season Finale Special Guest Star and Title Revealed!

If my hunch is right, House fans are gonna love this news, and Huddy fans are gonna hate it: Shohreh Aghdashloo has just signed on to appear in the Fox hit’s season finale.

Why will fans of the show love it? Uh, because the 24 alum kicks ass — she’s not only an Oscar nominee, she’s an Emmy winner. Hello?!!

House Spoiler: Find Out Where Thirteen’s Been!

But, like I said, Huddy fans might not be so excited if I’m correct in guessing that she’ll be playing Doc Crankypants’ new mother-in-law, which would translate to his recent green-card marriage having legs.

Mind you, I don’t know for sure that the new missus’ mom is who Aghdashloo will be playing — details about her role are being kept under wraps for now. It’s entirely possible Aghdashloo is just the patient of the week. But you have admit, Aghdashloo bears a strong resemblance to the new Mrs. House, actress Karolina Wydra.

Scoop on The Good Wife, Grey’s Anatomy, Supernatural and More!

One thing I know for sure about the finale: The title is, “Moving On.” A reference to Huddy perhaps? Hit the comments with your theories. And toss in some speculation about Aghdashloo’s character while you’re at it.

1. Caio says:

I don’t believe in you Ausiello, sorry! :))

I believe you are half right. 50% ))

2. Elizabeth says:

Huddy am and always will be, I did not know because it could not be Huddy fan of the House. for 6 years was created an image of seduction around the couple and now they want us to go through crazy because we ask not that the novel ends. season not so pleased, it was not because of Huddy, but because the medical cases were weak. something independent of each other. PLEASE RESPECT POS ARE THE PRODUCT THAT YOU HAVE CREATED

3. david says:

House because most passionate kisses other women who have Cuddy? I always realized the kiss was wonderful Cameron

4. Uygar says:

Keep an open mind people. Maybe she’s Cuddy’s new girlfriend. Who’s to say she’s not there to make out with Cuddy? Ha! :D

5. Annie says:

Oh no ! I really don’t want Cuddy to move !! Except if she move with House. They have to be together now.

6. Annie says:

House without Cuddy, it’s not House

7. KD says:

Successful troll is successful.

8. Mags says:

The title “moving on” is probably referencing the leave of Amber Tamblyn (Joan of Arcadia) and the return of 13.

9. Art K says:

Well, Amber Tamblyn’s boyfriend from Joan of Arcadia made a guest appearance as the cannibal serial killer patient, I would really love to see someone from Black Adder show up as a guest patient daresay perhaps even the Bean himself.

10. Mindy says:

Can’t house and Cuddy get back together? Have a baby? C’mon!!!!

11. Debbie says:

I’m thinking that cuddy will decide to leave and that she may just take her place for awhile

12. Layla says:

I saw her on L&O: SVU recently and was very impressed. This should prove interesting to have yet another guest actor with impressive credentials. There is a stellar list!

13. Nicole says:

Man ! I’m in love with house … Like obsessed it’s ridiculous I LOVED him and Cuddy together an literally cried when she dumped him !!! This new wife is stupid !!! And I’m pissed he’s back on pills WTF . Are they doing ???

14. Grace gold says:

I don’t give a damn about who she is and what her role is going to be I only want huddy back. If there is going to be another love story with house at least let it be with cuddy again. Soap opera or not I was kind of tired with only diseases that I didn’t understand. Don’t get me wrong cuz I loved that part but I loved the tension between house and cuddy too. They were funny. And I want that back. Too bad you can’t always have what you want :(((( :P but a girl can dream right?! Hahahahahahahaha

15. Debbie says:

They will probably have his wife get a disease if they stay married and she will die and Cuddy will be there for him again. I agree that this whole season is pretty lame. The writing is terrible and the show is getting away from the medical aspect. Can’t wait for 13 to come back tho. No way will there be any awards for this season.

16. Cathleen says:

A good end to the season is what if Cuddy is with child??

• Paula Aiello says:

I actually thought of that myself and kind of expected it to be revealed already, but maybe you’re right – good season-ender. It might be enough to bring ME back.

17. Marybel says:

Was so over Huddy that I didn’t watch at all this season, until the breakup. LOVE his green card bride. So glad bangs doc is leaving, can’t stand her. Get rid of Taub next, please. Then Cuddy. Hurry back, 13! (Did Jennifer really find Jesse in bed with another man, thus their breakup in real life?)

18. Sean says:

I actually don’t think people tire of the House/Cuddy thing. Off and on romances in the workplace are common, and I think many relate to it. Didn’t see the “new wife” episode, but it would be a mistake to write Cuddy (L.E.) off the show. In the bigger picture, is there any truth to repports Hugh Laurie is tired of playing this character?

19. kat says:

kinda like the new wife, she is fun, wanted to c more of Huddy thou, House was becoming a better person for her, than bam, storyline change. oh well, really I’m more interested in what happened to 13, why she leave and lie about where she was going and what she been doing, we will c. I hope its a good finally or I might not be back to watch another season.

20. Robert says:

The House people are weird. Their whole rational for breaking up House and Cuddy was because they wanted the character to be more believable. Well the more they do to try and accomplish this, the less believable House seems. We all knew that he was miserable, but is he really that miserable. Is it possible for anyone to be that miserable? Him getting married? It’s a sopa opera now, not an actual series. I think the writers have really shot themselves in the foot. They don’t know where else to take the series. House will probably stay on air for one more season and then Hugh Laurie won’t re-up his contract. By trying to stay true to the character, they betrayed it. He’s less believable as a character, which in the end is the the true betrayal. The House writers better get on it or they’ll be out of a job.

21. Erika says:

I’m gonna act like I didn’t just read this!!! Huddy needs to happen. UGH!

22. Michael says:

Look at it this way, why is House pretending to be taking vicodin again? He isn’t ya know. He wanted Cuddy to let him be a great doctor again, but couldn’t leave her, so he made her do it. The green card marriage just keeps her away.

• Paula Aiello says:

OOOO – good take. I like that. Gives him much more credibility. But, unfortunately, i don’t think the House writers are that clever (it’s not backed up by any situational precursors). Wish I could believe you, though!

23. fireoasis says:

I have always loved the show, however the believability of a doctor being allowed to be that openly addicted to drugs is such a huge falsehood that it is hard to stomach them allowing that addiction to return. Allowing a person (house) to continue to be such a rotten person to -everyone- and suffer no reprocussions for it, is also more then I can stomach. I liked the last few seasons as we watched a man who had dug himself into such a hole, dig his way out and become almost human. While some of you think that was boring and insulting to the fans, I disagree. Dropping House, back into his pit of illmannered behavior, with everyone accepting it is crazy. If I wish a fantasy show I would watch one. The believability of anyone other then Cuddy putting up with his crap is insane, no one can take over that job, a normal person would fire him. Cuddy has put up with him over the years because we all knew she cared for him. You take that factor out, and no matter how brilliant he is, his drugie days would be numbered. I am sad to see the writers take him back down that road. The new wife is VERY house like, and I didn’t mind the plot so much other then the sterotype is one that is sooooo over used. It was made better by the fact that he seemed to be bothered about sleeping with her. Clearly he still cares about Cuddy, and it will be interesting to see how he deals with that. I would have liked to see more of the relationship, but honestly this time the writers have killed it, let it stay dead, this bringing it back all the time is annoying.

• lynn says:

Fireoasis says “I have always loved the show, however the believability of a doctor being allowed to be that openly addicted to drugs is such a huge falsehood that it is hard to stomach them allowing that addiction to return.”

Get out in the medical field much? There are more nurses and doctors who are drug addicted than you would think! Why do you think they don’t care about people dying anymore?

• tjrn says:

you do realize it is a TV show…therefore it is a fantasy…House’s pill popping is central to who he is, it made the show. Besides that, most things that occur on don’t actually happen in “real life.” But if they did, and I was sick, I’d rather have a brilliant pill popping doctor than an average,pragmatic doctor caring for me.

24. HUDDY_MD says:

I think the Huddies are on vacation from interviews right now. HUDDY,HUDDY,HUDDY,HUDDY,HUDDY,HUDDY,HUDDY FOREVER!!

25. ANA says:

HUDDY FOREVER!!

26. Niki says:

The title could also have something to do with the fact that it’s going to be Amber Tamblyn’s final appearance on the show, too.

27. gothicwench says:

I wonder what HL thinks of this latest season. He’s a vastly talented and very intelligent man so he must know that this season has been utter crap. Let’s hope he jumps in and rescues it soon as I don’t want all this hate to make him feel depressed again.

Please bring back the show we all love. Where’s the real drama and darkness gone? It’s just ludicrous now.

28. Drew from Canada says:

Hey there “Editor in Chief”…..just to let you know the character you continuously call “Huddy”, is actually called “Cuddy”…..your article kind of loses its reliability seeings how you are unfamiliar with the cast of the show……nice try but no cigar.

• lynn says:

Drew from Canada, I thought that at first, but then read on and realized this is a play on words: House/Cuddy=Huddy.. ;)

• Paula Aiello says:

Lynn is right – Huddy has always referred to House + Cuddy (a la Brangelina and Bennifer in the tabloids)

29. Lisa says:

I bet Huddy and Wilson hook up… both of them lonely, both of them House enablers…

30. Me says:

I want to know who in the world is Huddy? You mean Cuddy? I LOVE Shohreh Aghdashloo. I love her acting, her voice, everything.

31. ep3 says:

I wish House would just get lupus and die off so they could end this show. It’s one thing to have all these plot twists. But David Shore has said he has no plan for where the show is going. So kill it off. It’s already a dying carcass.

• Paula Aiello says:

Yep. I totally agree. They lost me and I thought I was a die-hard fan. I still love Hugh Laurie, so I say let him go on to doing something worth his while.

32. Drew says:

This Huddy crap has basically ruined the bulk of this season. It’s dull. House is not House.

33. Paula Aiello says:

Are you sure this is a SEASON finale and not a SERIES FINALE????
    I would just as soon have it all end now … the show has jumped the shark as far as I’m concerned.

34. Layne says:

Huddy or not the last two episodes has been very stupid…

” House jumping on a pool from the balcony ”

” House marries a gorl so she can get her green card”

that was terrible

• Paula Aiello says:

Agree totally. That’s what I meant by “House has jumped the shark” – it’s gotten too stupid to take seriously.

35. Sheri says:

I want Huddy!!I want Huddy!!I want Huddy!!I want Huddy!! I want Huddy!! I want Huddy!!

36. Jim says:

Doesn’t matter as long as it is a new episode.

37. jackson says:

Its time for Cuddy to leave the show.
    all that she is doing since the past 2 seasons is just showing her breasts to public just to add sexual attraction to the show.
    Time for House to get a little more serious like the way it was in the first 3 seasons.
    too much drama has ruined the show.

38. Visitkarte says:

I love the latest development of the show and I don’t think this light hearted Green Card Girl is a ‘hooker’, heck, I wouldn’t think any less of her even if she were. She has zero illusions and maybe even fewer expectations, so it can be fun watching them interact. I don’t think she is not smart enough just because her English is not perfect… She’s young, and still learnining, it’s normal for her to make mistakes… It makes her even more fun, and is a tribute to her personality how eager she is to learn but how little concerned she is by her mistakes… She’ll learn fast and I think she is fun. Uncomplicated, and she might bring him to show sides we couldn’t see by now. And no, I don’t hope for a romance of any kind… Beware…

39. ALS says:

Wouldn’t it be nice if the writer of this article got the names of the characters correct? RESEARCH! your characters. Good grief!

40. concord says:

Thirteen is coming back for the finale!!!!!

41. Mr.SouthMetroAtl says:

Was never a Huddy fan. House is a brilliant doctor but otherwise self destructive. Just watch it play out with the new wife. He’s going to get sober real quick and I hope she locks his ass down at every turn. I hope Lucas comes back, pack up Cuddy and her kid and gracefully slide out the door. House would stand back and weep like a baby…..but NO MERCY for him; House is ultimately a strong-back.
    The show can only go so far without Cuddy and her mother in the mix so I hope the producers are keeping this in mind. We just can’t leave it to House and Wilson to carry the day alone. There must be a third character with some zip to whack one or both of them on each episode.

42. Claudia Lacharité says:

Uhhhh Noway WE want huddy back !!

43. Sophie says:

The Title probably DOES mean moving on from Huddy, but who says you cant go back?

44. tjrn says:

maybe House will hook up with 13. She has more personality than Cuddy…she’s an all around better match for House. They both have some issues, they both look good, …there is no one “perfect” enough for Cuddy. She’s too rigid…& I hate her “holier than thou” attitude.

45. N says:

Am I the only one who thinks the storyline this year on “House” sucks?????!!!!

46. Lane says:

Who is the moron writing this article? It’s Dr Lisa Cuddy, not Huddy. Jeeeeez!

47. auramac says:

The show can’t go backwards. They blew it letting Cameron go, and they’ll blow it if they let Huddy go. The “old House” must evolve, however. I don’t like this new wife BS, and Masters is an interesting character- but I think it will she who is moving on.

48. Katie says:

I hate Masters!!!! Please get rid of Holly Hobbie. I can’t stand her stand out like a sore thumb outfits and her prissy prim and proper advise. Seriously, no vises for this girl? Can’t wait for Thirteen to come back!! At least someone can crack a joke or have a good time without it being a crime. Just saying, she is irritating.
    I really miss the detailed story lines like the amputation rescue where Cuddy broke it off with her fiancé. And House’s father’s funeral, hilarious!!! I know the show isn’t always about the patients but it has become shallow lately. I miss the edge of my seat depth where I cannot wait for the next show are I can replay a funny line. Where is the dry humor, the sarcasm, and the stupidity we are all used to?

49. MollyRose says:

New scenario: Wilson and Cuddy……WUDDY! Then they both move on and off into the sunset.

50. Adam says:

What you guys seem to be missing is the fact that house is house. He does what he wants and that’s the point of the show. It always has been, that’s why it is so popular. The constant change in plot it supposed to be spontanius. The more you think about it does it really seem out of the question that House would go and marry some woman he’s never met? Not to me. There is nowhere that this story could go that wouldn’t suprise me. Being the type of character he is it really shouldn’t have people so fired up. The writers aren’t changing things, they are doing what they’ve always done, keeping the show fresh.