Fringe Battles Nikita: Only One Can Make the 'Renew Our Show!' Finals

One features brainy characters whose doppelgängers live in an alternate universe. The other features sexy sleuths leading double lives. But both Fox’s Fringe and the CW’s Nikita have one important thing in common: They’re in the semifinals of TVLine.com’s first annual ‘Renew Our Show!’ Bracket Tournament, and only one will survive into Monday’s final showdown.

To make the final four, Fringe had to erase Outsourced and V, while Nikita assassinated The Event then pulled off a close upset over No. 3 seed One Tree Hill in the opening two rounds of our single-elimination competition for 16 on-the-bubble series hoping to score slots on the 2011-2012 primetime calendar.

Monday at 1 p.m. ET, you’ll be able to vote for the ultimate “Renew Our Show!” Champion — where the winner of this battle will be up against the winner of Chuck Vs. Parenthood. Click here to see the entire bracket (then click again on the image for a zoomed-in view). And if you’re losing sleep about the status of anything currently on your DVR “series-recording” lineup, don’t miss our regularly updated Renewal Scorecard feature.

But now, you’ve got a tough choice to make — either Fringe or Nikita. Polls will be open for 48 hours, and once you’re done, feel free to hit the comments to justify your vote, and head to Facebook and Twitter to whip your fellow fanboys and fangirls into a frenzy.

Oh! And to get alerted to all future “Renew Our Show” showdowns, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV. And now the time has come for you to vote like you mean it!

Comments (532)

• Nikita!!!!! go nikita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by t.t – March 24, 2011 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NIKITA ALL THE WAY!!!

Comment by Kelly – March 24, 2011 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nikita could so kick Fringe’s ass! LOL Renew Nikita!

Comment by Sue – March 24, 2011 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • CW is VERY likely to renew Nikita because the ratings are much stronger. Please let us Fringe fans have this one. :(

Comment by trev – March 24, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Actually that’s wrong on the renewal score card it says “Fringe: A Safe Bet” and “Nikita: Could Go Either Way”. So that means at the moment Fringe is a safer bet at the moment…

Comment by Kat – March 24, 2011 03:02 PM PDT
          • I’m merely comparing the ratings from last thursday’s abysmal ratings for Fringe. Nikita’s doing really well for a CW show.

Comment by trev – March 24, 2011 04:09 PM PDT
          • oops! I meant Fringe’s Friday ratings. Not Thursday ><'

Comment by trev – March 24, 2011 04:25 PM PDT
          • but Fringe has been going on for longer :( Nikita should have a chance

Comment by Justin – March 24, 2011 04:38 PM PDT
          • YA’LL CAN VOTE FOR NIKITA HOW MANY TIMES YOU WANT WE DONT CARE ANYMORE. “MEDIOCRE” FRINGE JUST GOT RENEWED FOR A FOURTH SEASON! AND WE’RE CURRENTLY TRENDING ON TWITTER!

Comment by will – March 24, 2011 07:20 PM PDT
          • @TRev

Ok, let Fringe have this one. Nikita is my favorite show!!! Seriously!! I do also love Fringe. I always vote Nikita but Fringe got the Friday DEATH SLOT (not pretty). So it should win this one.

But F.Y.I Nikita is IT!
            It has to be renewed for Season 2 otherwise CW are complete tools!

Comment by Ally – March 25, 2011 06:50 AM PDT
          • Fringe has already been renewed it was announced either yesterday or this morning cant remember, makes me feel MUCH better lol

Comment by Rachel – March 25, 2011 03:53 PM PDT
          • NO WAY!! Nikita is the best show ever than the what I call the “Fringy” Nikita is going to kick Fringe’s ass!

Comment by Courtney Chapman – March 25, 2011 05:35 PM PDT
        • Fringe rocks so far the people who voted Fringe was higher so win needs to it’s the only show that makes me feel cool exept smallville frienge will win.

Comment by Kimmy – March 24, 2011 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • OMG OMG
            NIKITA GO TO HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRINGE IS RENEWED GUYSSSSSSSSSSS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by fringeee – March 24, 2011 06:56 PM PDT
        • WUUUT?!?!? no season 2 of Nikita?!?!? this is crap!!!!

Comment by Micah – June 22, 2011 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • NIKITA ftw
        Nikita TONIGHT at 9 PM on the CW
        VOTE FOR NIKITA

PS. Shane West is HOT

Comment by Kelsey – March 24, 2011 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Apparently not, because Fringe is beating Nikita’s posterior! Take that Nikita! Fringe is waaay more awesomer or shall I say awesomest. ;-)

Comment by Shellie – March 24, 2011 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Fringe is better than Red Vines.

Comment by Alan – March 24, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • That’s really not a good comparison. No one likes Red Vines.

Anyway, Nikita is an excellent show. The cast is wonderful, as are the writers. It’s also not just a copy of the movie. The two are very different. If you haven’t already, you guys should check it out.
            I wouldn’t want Fringe to be cancelled. I don’t personally watch it, but I love Joshua Jackson (residual Dawson’s Creek affection) and hope any series he’s in has a long, successful run. Plus, most Fringe fans are very nice and very loyal. I wouldn’t want you to lose your favorite show. But hey, Fringe just got renewed, so congrats you guys. Crossing my fingers that Nikita will see the same fate.

Comment by Erika – March 24, 2011 09:27 PM PDT
        • AGREED! WTH is Nikkita anyway….

Comment by breezy – March 24, 2011 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • NIKITA ALL THE MOTHA EFFIN WAY!!!!!

Comment by Rachel – March 24, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • GO NIKITA OMMMGGGGG !!!

Comment by Appleface – April 28, 2011 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NIKITA FTW!

Comment by Rob – March 24, 2011 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am glad Fringe was renewed. I want Nikita renewed too. Their both my favorite shows. Come on CW, renew the most awesome show on you’re network! Just like FOX did!

Comment by Lily – March 25, 2011 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nikita is just watered down 24. Fringe is defenitly better.

Comment by Alan – March 24, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • DOLLHOUSE!

Comment by Victor – March 24, 2011 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And ringe is just watered down Lost…

Comment by ezra – March 26, 2011 09:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • FRINGE is brilliant in so many levels. the cinematography is outstanding, the actors are award-worthy, the screenplay every episode is topnotch and the characters and their relationships have so much depth in them and the plot twists are jaw-dropping. THIS IS QUALITY TV. THIS IS TV AT ITS BEST. they don’t make it like this. FRINGE ALL THE WAY!

Comment by will – March 24, 2011 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • SAY IT, SISTA!

Comment by Miss Awesome – March 25, 2011 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As much as I wanna vote Nikita, I feel like Fringe is most likely to get cancelled just comparing the ratings. Both great shows though.

Comment by trev – March 24, 2011 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hell when did the voting occur between V & Fringe happen??? That was not even open for anyone to vote on !!! I was waiting & waiting for it to happen & it never did !! So how did “Fringe get to the next bracket????

Comment by Sneast – March 24, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes it was, I just voted yesterday!

Comment by Maru – March 24, 2011 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I voted in that poll. For Fringe of course!

Comment by Fringie6989 – March 25, 2011 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NIKITA FTW!!!!!!!!

Comment by Nicola – March 24, 2011 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Clearly you people are incapable of reading a simple chart, because it looks to me’ like Fringe is kicking Nikita’s arse, and quite rightly so…

Comment by Altair – March 24, 2011 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nikita gets my vote – well actually Mikita gets my vote.

Comment by Melody – March 24, 2011 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • YEAH MIKITA FTW !

Comment by Cherry – April 28, 2011 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Vote for nikita! Fringe was just renewed!!

Comment by Sam – March 24, 2011 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s Official: Fox Confirms FRINGE Renewed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by ELLA – March 24, 2011 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NIKITA! We MUST have more Nikita! Nikita, Alex, and Michael must go on! The show is well written, characters well developed, and Maggie Q is awesome.

Comment by Ron E – March 24, 2011 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NIKITA!!!

Comment by MsBeeHayVin – March 24, 2011 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They should keep Nikitia because it is the only one of its kind and in a few years when the fan base grows i could really see it winning some award! but fringe there are so many other supernatural shows out their just like it i say can it now its goign no where!

Comment by Ciara – March 25, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please Nikita fans fight back now because it’s our time because fringe just got renewed for a full 22 episodes 4th season by Fox while Nikita is still in the dark about getting renewed so, please fight for Nikita to win this poll/battle. GO!!! Nikita!

Comment by John – March 25, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, well ya got owned.
      FRINGE GOT RENEWED, BABY.
      FRINGE GOT RENEWED.

Comment by A. Bet – March 25, 2011 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Fringe has been renewed yeah!!!

Comment by fringe – March 26, 2011 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Googogogogogogogog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nikita!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by levente – March 28, 2011 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NIKITA

Comment by vk. – April 1, 2011 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No contest , renew Fringe.
    I like Nikita but Fringe is a better show.

Comment by Laurel – March 24, 2011 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GO FRINGE!! NIKITA my ass

Comment by ana – March 24, 2011 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Although I enjoy Nikita’s ass, it’s going to be Fringe.

Comment by Chris N – March 24, 2011 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This comment FTW.

Comment by Elizabeth – March 24, 2011 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You win at life Chris N. :D

Comment by Skye – March 24, 2011 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I say combine the shows.

Put both Maggie Q and Anna Torv in Nikita’s wardrobe, with the occasional venture into the bikin–…I mean, sensory deprivation tank.

Have Joshua Jackson make funny comments about Shane West’s perpetual scowl.

Best part about it?…multiple Nikitas. Maybe call her Notkita?

Comment by Dan – March 24, 2011 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Nikita and Olivia Vs. Faux-livia and Not-Kita…hmmm…yeah, I’d watch that, no question.

Comment by MadRaven – March 24, 2011 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Sounds awesome. xDD

Comment by Miss Awesome – March 25, 2011 10:31 AM PDT
    • Whoa, no need to diss the other show just because it’s going against your fave. Especially if you haven’t seen it, which I strongly suspect is the case. Otherwise, there’s no way you could not like Nikita. An action/romance/spy-thriller show that solid on all fronts hasn’t been on TV in a WHILE.

Comment by Cy – March 24, 2011 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “Especially if you haven’t seen it, which I strongly suspect is the case. Otherwise, there’s no way you could not like Nikita.”

I can’t speak for the OP, but I *have* seen NIKITA, and it’s an ALIAS wanna-be that does not even come close to the quality of the film upon which it is based. Whereas FRINGE is doing creating some truly original drama, and therefore gets my vote.

Comment by Simon Jester – March 24, 2011 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No contest here. It’s ‘Fringe’ vs. ‘Chuck’ in the final. Two shows on the bubble with cult following.
      I think ‘Nikita’ will get renewed anyway. It’s been doing relatively solid business for CW ratings wise.

Comment by Sam – March 24, 2011 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GO FRINGE!! NIKITA my ass…OTH should have WON!

Comment by ana – March 24, 2011 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree!

Comment by Javi – March 24, 2011 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nikita deserves it, OTH is same old same old every episode.

Comment by Michael – March 24, 2011 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OTH should have been canceled 3 seasons ago.

Comment by RED – March 24, 2011 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fringe FTW!

Comment by Cat – March 24, 2011 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely Fringe hands down!

Comment by Joe – March 24, 2011 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on we know that fringe will make it a new season! Renew Nikita!

Comment by Sam – March 24, 2011 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita, though it looks like it’s going to end up being Chuck vs. Fringe. Wonder how that’s going to play out.

Comment by ann – March 24, 2011 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NIKITA NIKITA!!!

Comment by Jennifer – March 24, 2011 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FRINGE is one of the best shows on TV… FRINGE FTW!!!

Comment by Javi – March 24, 2011 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Fringe deserves to win with all its originality.

Comment by Alan – March 24, 2011 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All about Fringe.

Comment by Andrew Stirling MacDonald – March 24, 2011 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita. And lets not trash talk either show please, thanks.

Comment by Sabrina Shaw – March 24, 2011 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Nikita. And lets not trash talk either show please, thanks.”

Is that like when people say “Please don’t flame me for saying something dumb, but…”

Comment by Kat – March 24, 2011 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s exactly what I am talking about….

Comment by Sabrina Shaw – March 24, 2011 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Hehe- Lets’s see how long til she get’s it, folks. :)

Comment by Wow – March 24, 2011 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Fairly certain you’re the one missing the point here buddy.
            1. S.S says I like Nikita, it’s not nice to mock and belittle other people’s opinions.
            2. Kat mocks and belittles.
            3. S.S says you’ve just proved my point exactly.
            4. You underline S.S’s point further.
            btw, I like both shows, but voted Nikita.

Comment by Louise – March 25, 2011 05:35 AM PDT
      • No, it’s like saying, “let’s agree to disagree.” NIKI fans are gonna vote NIKITA and Fringe fans are gonna vote Fringe. End of story. No need to diss the other show, especially if you’ve never watched it.

Comment by Cy – March 24, 2011 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Clearly you have nothing better to do than trash a show and say that liking that show is “dumb”. Its just a poll, get over yourself.

Comment by Susan – March 24, 2011 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I say nikita only because fringe vs chuck in the final could be too tight for my liking, so I didn’t vote for nikita, I voted against fringe! haha.

Comment by Bokkie – March 24, 2011 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • haha, but you know that’s what it’s going to come down to! Fringe vs. Chuck. Now THAT’s a tough decision. This one’s easy – Fringe!!

Comment by Rachel – March 24, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It will be the only exciting match in the whole thing! Everything else looked like really easy wins to get to this point. Go Fringe!

Comment by sashay – March 24, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Nikita will do well on CW. Fringe needs to survive though. Love love love Fringe :). If CW has a spot to fill though – hold tight if Fringe needs a new home!

Comment by John Berggren – March 24, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • nooo… i love watching them both!

Comment by chase – March 24, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita.

Comment by Adolph Oliver Bush – March 24, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How the hell was this even a contest?

Fringe FTW

Comment by Kat – March 24, 2011 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes fringe all the way!!! i never heard of this other show??? but i have seen anna trov next to who ever… i like bloudes they rule!!!

Comment by mentalist – March 24, 2011 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed.

Comment by Alan – March 24, 2011 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you don’t watch nikita, do you?
      just because you love fringe doesn’t mean that nikita sucks :P

Comment by Niki – April 3, 2011 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh-oh. Even though I like both shows, this is a no-contest. Fringe all the way!

Comment by Kate – March 24, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita NEEDS to get renewed by the CW no matter what!
    Fringe is a good show also.
    But Nikita gets my vote because for only its first season with 16 episodes so far,
    It’s gotten me more and more invested into the show every episode.
    NO other show I’ve ever watched has done that.
    Never missed an episode.
    Exciting storylines with so many paths it could take.
    Legitimate fight sequences.
    Superb acting.
    Nikita all the way!!!

Comment by Clara – March 24, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Competition, FRINGE all the way to the end. Sorry Chuck, consistency is what its all about.

Comment by TheRiffRaff – March 24, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sure im not alone here when i called it at the very beginning: Fringe vs. Chuck in the final round.

Comment by Pat – March 24, 2011 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Indeed. There were no doubts about the final two. I just wonder who will come out on top.

Comment by Sally – March 24, 2011 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We’re getting closer and closer to a Chuck/Fringe showdown!

Comment by Rich – March 24, 2011 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ew. Does anyone even WATCH Nikita?

Comment by Potch – March 24, 2011 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is anyone watching Fringe?

Comment by Sabrina Shaw – March 24, 2011 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Most of us here.

Comment by sashay – March 24, 2011 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hee. Apparently everyone in internet-land does but like, no one in reality. *You know it’s true*

Comment by Annie – March 24, 2011 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • um. I DO .

Comment by omg -_- – March 24, 2011 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OBVIOUSLY if it has a fanbase and i doubt you have ever watched it to be even judging it in the first place.

Comment by Allie – March 24, 2011 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why do the TV gods hate me? I love both, but I voted for Fringe.

Comment by Michelle – March 24, 2011 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    NIKITA NIKITA NIKITA
    NIKITA NIKITA NIKITA
    NIKITA NIKITA NIKITA
    NIKITA NIKITA NIKITA
    NIKITA NIKITA NIKITA
    NIKITA NIKITA NIKITA
    NIKITA NIKITA NIKITA
    NIKITA NIKITA NIKITA
    NIKITA NIKITA NIKITA

p.s: fringe is great too, but Nikita deserves to win!

Comment by Rachel – March 24, 2011 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Doesn’t matter how many times you type it, you’re still only one person, and one vote. Nikita is going down! Still, she put up a pretty good fight. I hope for your sake it gets renewed. I’m surprised she has such a fan base. I expected the show would only appeal to fan-boys (seeking hot chicks in skimpy wear; in a genre setting).

Comment by sashay – March 24, 2011 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Grrrrrr Michael, don’t tell me I’m putting in duplicate posts, when it won’t even post my initial one. You need a software engineer (OK maybe someone just in IT) to fix these constant glitches.

Comment by sashay – March 24, 2011 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah! Nikita FTW

Comment by niki – April 3, 2011 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Nikita, and voted for Nikita, but the Fringe fans are far too prevalent online for me to think it has a chance in hell in this match-up.

But thank god Nikita won the last round. I thought OTH was supposed to end two years ago.

Comment by Mattie B – March 24, 2011 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG im pumped to see a Fringe/Chuck showdown…i don’t watch either of the shows but that…is going to be entertaining. SPN <3

Comment by blah – March 24, 2011 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Nikita, and agree that it definitely should get renewed. But, I have to go with my favorite show on tv – FRINGE!

Comment by KNR – March 24, 2011 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh no !! This is too hard ! I love them both ! . . . I can’t choose !

Comment by Storm – March 24, 2011 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fringe no question or even to think about any thing else !

Comment by real1 – March 24, 2011 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Nikita but it will always be Fringe for me. Best show on TV that’s all.

Comment by Kaelity – March 24, 2011 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita all the way. Nothing against Fringe, but Nikita is a kick ass show. Nikita has everything it takes to be a true hit show with a loyal and growing following.

Comment by Michael – March 24, 2011 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BOTH!!!
    But if I have a gun to my head, Fringe.

Comment by Petra – March 24, 2011 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fringe! Its a great show & it keeps getting better.

Comment by susan – March 24, 2011 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You apparently worked REALLY hard to pit “Fringe” against the one show on the bubble I would actually feel bad voting against.

I really want to be watching both of these shows next year.

But “Fringe” gets the nod.

Comment by Ravenwing263 – March 24, 2011 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NIKITA all the way!!!!!

Comment by Kelly – March 24, 2011 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ive never seen an episode of fringe, but every episode of nikita. more nikita please!

Comment by TJCrinc – March 24, 2011 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t vote because I’m on my phone but tomorrow I will vote for Fringe !! I’m not watching Nikita and I want to but even if I will love Nikita, Fringe have to get a season 4. This show is suspensefull, heartbreaking, thrilling, fascinating, funny, full of love with a beautiful father/son relationship and between an FBI agent and a man from an other universe. We have awesome charactres played by talend actors (Where are the Emmys for John Noble and Anna Torv?), awesome writers, we have Jeff Pinkner, Joel Wyman, J.J Abrams and we have one thing that any other show could have : GENE !!

Comment by Lea – March 24, 2011 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like Fringe is about to destroy the fabric of Nikita’s universe.

Comment by Sourabh – March 24, 2011 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted for Fringe just because Nikita will most likely get a Season 2. The CW doesn’t have alot going for them. LOL. Fox is the one who’s trigger happy!

Comment by M – March 24, 2011 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch them both, think Nikita is getting better but vote FRINGE, all the way.

Comment by Ms. Snark – March 24, 2011 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG! NIKITA! NIKITA!!! The only way so many ppl could vote against it is if they haven’t seen it. It’s an incredible show–great writing, acting and fight scenes. Plus, you won’t find more kickass women anywhere on TV today!

Comment by Cy – March 24, 2011 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Olivia Dunham is so kickass!!!

Comment by Jenny – March 24, 2011 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And we have two Olivias! Each their own person :D

Comment by Aimee – March 24, 2011 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t vote for both? Darn. Of course Fringe is going to win this one. It’s on a larger network with a larger audience. But I have to vote for the underdog/my personal favorite: Nikita. All the way. Fringe is great, but I’m addicted to Nikita.

Comment by Simone – March 24, 2011 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m so glad that they didn’t include Supernatural in this voting. Supernatural vs. Fringe? Now THAT would have been difficult. Fringe vs. Nikita, or even Chuck vs. Fringe? Easy! Sorry, but your sexy little show is toast.

Comment by sashay – March 24, 2011 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • nikita all the way
    nikita is the best

Comment by nikita fan – March 24, 2011 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let me make this easy for everyone. The answer is ALWAYS Fringe!

Comment by Mike – March 24, 2011 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is not going to make the netoworks renew a show just because of online votes, if the ratings are not there they will cancel it no matter what.

Comment by RecceR – March 24, 2011 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who invited captain obvious to this party? lol

Comment by Mike – March 24, 2011 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita has action and eye candy, but Fringe has heart. I’m for Fringe!

Comment by TV Gord – March 24, 2011 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Nikita. I really do. But Fringe is my child. I’ve been there since the beginning, watched it grow and now it has multiple personalities and it needs me to take care of it now.

Comment by Jenny – March 24, 2011 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love this comment. My sentiments exactly.

Comment by Emma Boyd – March 24, 2011 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fringe till the end! <3

Comment by Jane – March 24, 2011 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These are generally difficult, as I often like both shows real well–as it is in this case. That said, FRINGE. FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE. Without a shadow of a doubt. I hope both get renewed–after all, they are on different networks and don’t compete in the same time slot, either. So it’s very possible. Nonetheless–FRINGE.

Comment by Cass – March 24, 2011 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NIKITA all the way! I also love Fringe, but Nikita is amazing.
      But whatever, Fringe is already renewed. And Nikita is the second most watched show in The CW, so most likely it will get renewed.

Oooh, Chuck will be in the final round. I LOVE CHUCK! Will definitely vote for it!

Comment by MarkAlmighty – March 25, 2011 02:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post