Exclusive

Vampire Diaries Scoop: Jules Returns!

The Vampire Diaries’ next full moon promises to be a big one, and TVLine has learned that Michaela McManus’ Jules won’t be missing out on all the mayhem.

Sources close to VD confirm to TVLine exclusively that Tyler’s (Michael Trevino) werewolf pal will resurface in Mystic Falls at some point before the end of the season. No word on how long she’ll stick around this time, but we’re told Jules’ reappearance will coincide with the town’s next full moon.

Last we saw Jules, she was leaving Mystic Falls with Tyler under the guise of helping him learning the ins and outs of his wolfy powers. And since Trevino confirmed at last weekend’s C2E2 event in Chicago that he was finally back on the show’s Atlanta set after a lengthy hiatus — and shooting night scenes, to boot! — it’s safe to assume the two will make their way home together.

Happy Jules — hopefully minus her wolf pack — is headed back to Mystic Falls? Hit the comments! Don’t miss The Vampire Diaries‘ return Thursday, April 7 at 8/7c.

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, News, Scoop, Spoilers

1. Sally says:

Worst character on the show. Let’s hope she gets killed off this time.

2. M says:

Seriously?! She’s hardly Tyler’s “werewolf pal”. God I hope Jules dies. Also, Tyler/Caroline need to happen! The end.

• Sally says:

+1 for Tyler/Caroline! Matt is such a bore.

• M says:

+2 for saying Matt’s a bore. ;) + infinity for loving TC! ;)

I wonder if Tyler ditches Jules at the side of the road and comes back home…but she’s so pathetic she follows him back.

• Bruce_F says:

Tyler is an asshat who quickly and easily sided with strangers over his friends, especially Caroline who helped him through the most difficult part of his life. Matt and Tyler can both jump in a lake. If there were any justice in the world, Caroline and Stefan would get together.

• M says:

Seriously? That’s your defense? She lied to his face about the other vampires and Mason’s death. He’s not allowed any leeway? That’s BS. Besides, there was no way he’d be able to take on fully experienced werewolves. Totally ridiculous.

• Bruce_F says:

@ M –

She kept his secret just like she kept her other friend’s secrets. Tyler can’t have it both ways. How can she be expected to keep his secret and spill everyone else’s secret at the same time?

• M says:

He kept asking about Mason though and she kept lying. It doesn’t matter what the reason was. SHE can’t have it both ways either. They both betrayed and hurt each other. Besides, everyone should be allowed a second chance to make things right.

• Bruce_F says:

Okay, that’s not exactly true. Almost everyone already knew about Tyler. Even so, Tyler sided with strangers who showed up to kidnap and murder people.

• M says:

Tyler didn’t know what they were gonna do. All he knew was that they were his kind and were giving him answers. Blaming him for their actions is not fair. If people can give leeway to Damon for the things he’s done, they can give Tyler a little breathing room for this whole thing. He’s lost his father and his uncle in mere months of each other. The one person he trusted was lying to him. He didn’t believe it at first. He couldn’t, but everything happened so fast. Episodes 211-216 take place within 2-3 DAYS of each other. That’s quite fast. Regardless, Tyler needs a chance to make things right with Caroline and personally I (and MANY other people) want to see them get a chance to be together.

• Bruce_F says:

Jules brought a wolfpack to town that kidnapped and tortured Caroline and tried to kill her friends. After all of that, Tyler still left town with Jules. All Caroline did was lie to protect her friends. Obviously Tyler has horrible judgement.

• Julie says:

@Bruce_F Actually, after Caroline was kidnapped and tortured Tyler was ready to side with the vampires – too bad she prevented him from doing that. Caroline’s my favorite character but I am with Tyler on this, after all he did rescue her from the cage and after that there wasn’t much he could do to help. Leaving with Jules doesn’t seem the smartest idea, but she has proved she doesn’t want to hurt him and he’s protecting everyone else this way.
            Can’t wait to see him back – as for Jules, I too hope to see Damon confront her!

3. Mayela says:

I actually like Jules so I am excited.

4. Paige says:

Ugh. Face fell at that headline. SO happy to hear Tyler’s coming back cause I missed him! (and he and Caroline have so much potential to be an awesome pairing, so I’m hoping for that) But Jules is just unbearable. I agree with the comments above: Let her die this time around, please and thank you.

5. Corinne says:

Is it mean of me to say that I can’t wait for her to die?…….still mad that she killed Rose…..not a big fan of Jules…hopefully there is a really cool VD death scene with her on the death end! :)

6. Sean says:

Elijah shouldve killed her when he had the chance. Ugh, hope she doesn’t stick around for long.

7. DefineDelicate says:

UGHHHHH why does she have to follow Tyler Home? I know she’s a lost dog but come on. I HATE HER.

I Hope there’s tons of Tyler&Caroline scenes :DDD

8. hello says:

Will she look less orange this time?

9. Christina says:

Agreed on T+C & Matt is a bore. I hate Jules & hopes she dies. The end.

10. Louise says:

Of course Tyler had to go with the wolfpack to find out what exactly being a werewolf involved. It wasn’t like he sided with them. Vamps can hardly help him can they. As for Jules, I don’t like her much. But she did throw a spanner in the works. I can’t see how she’d last much longer.

11. crystal says:

I never likes her, so I can’t wait to how they kill her. Tyler is better off without her.

12. crystal says:

I never liked her, so I can’t wait to how they kill her. Tyler is better off without her.

13. Romain says:

I was hoping she would return so that they could kill her off in excruciating pain. Damon needs to avenge Rose’s death.

14. Blythe says:

I think Jules character adds mystery to the show cos u never know exactly what her game plan is – as soon as u think u’ve figured her out and what her goal is, she shocks u with an an all new motive!! U guys are to quick to come to conclusion bout her character and don’t realise the value she adds to this show!! Have u even stopped to notice how all the tweets r bout her and how much energy and passion u guys dedicate to the hatred of her character – that’s the point…. they want u to feel emotion – its what drives a blog which ultimately creates publicity thru comments!! So don’t be to quick to judge her character cos she is getting exactly what the producers want outta u!!!!

15. Patchi says:

I don’t care for her at all she’s the worst character. I know it’s been a while now but why did they have to kill sexy Mason they should find a way to bring him back instead.

16. Myrna Lebron says:

I definately want to see Tyler back in Mystic Falls. I know he is just dealing with being a werewolf. I hate Jules and I wish she would hurry up and die. Maybe big bad Klaus will take care of it. So keep Jules out of mystic falls she’s a murderer with no campasion. Hate her, she just kills to kill.

17. Georgia Peach says:

Maybe Damon will have the opportunity to rip her heart
    out. Jules leaving Mystic Falls and Damon not being able
    revenge Rose’s death left me unfulfilled.
    Go get her Damon!!!!!!!

• Rose says:

Same with me. I really hope Damon will get a chance to rip her heart out. And Alaric would be the perfect guy to help torturing Jules to get some information out of her. I really love the bromance of Team Badass and that it was the first time Damon did exactly what Alaric had told him… he went home and locked the doors. But then this mean little wolfy came through the window and bit Rose while she pushed Damon away to save him. I hate that Rose is dead. Needless to say she was one of my fave characters on the show even though she was just around for sucha short time.

18. Renee says:

She is a terrible actress.
    Love the show but they made a huge mistake casting her. Her fake tan and the way she speaks is almost painful to watch.
    Normally casting for VD is spot on so I wonder how it went so wrong here.

• Genni says:

Completely agree. Disliked her in OTH, and then she got worse in L&O: SVU. I think the actual character has merit to change things up on the show, but Michaela McManus makes Jules unbearable.

19. Jorge Jose Herrera says:

I love Jules! I thought she added mystery to the show and actually made it seem like a werewolf could take on a vampire. So…I’m thrilled that Michaela McManus is returning!

20. Kingdom says:

I need to figure out where they film this show. Live in Atlanta so could be a day trip. All those hotties this show has, the eye candy alone would be worth the trip.

21. Dan says:

Sweet! I like her! Hope she sticks around a while. Hope she kicks damon`s arse! Go wolves!

22. celia says:

matt is such a cockblockk :L (no offense intended. :) ) i cant waitt! i want tyler with carolinee.

23. Hamza says:

She has been a great mysterious character!
    I hope they don’t kill her. She adds color to the wolf side.

24. david says:

Tyler and Caroline!!!! Please!!!

25. Paul says:

I agree with most comments on here. Jules was not well casted. I thought she was horrible. We need Tyler back.. More of him shirtless and naked. Ha!

26. TVDFan says:

UGH! Jules is one of my least favorite characters on TV EVER!!! I hope this visit back is her last. While I have nothing against the actress, I was not fond of her portrayal as Lindsey on OTH either.

27. Anthony Kerty says:

Ugh, I hate her character, so Damon better kill her this time.

Actually, I also hated Michaela’s time on OTH, so that must have to do with her poor acting skills.

28. O says:

Worst news ever! I hate Jules!

29. Amber says:

I ended up enjoying Mason, Rose, and Andie, and the stories they were mixed into. But I never took to Jules. I really can’t stand the character, and I don’t know if it is the fault of the actress or what. I just don’t like Jules at all.

30. Bria says:

God Bless The Writers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats All I Have To Say.

31. Sarah L. says:

Not real big on Jules myself. But so ready for this hiatus to be over so TVD is back. I miss me my vampire boyfriends! LOL

32. kid_kryptonite says:

elana + stephan= best couple
    damen + kathrin
    caroline + tyler= 2nd best
    jenna + alaric= 3rd best
    bonnie + jerimy
    uncle john + isabell

I think thats everyone.
    at first i hated caroline but when she turned i liked her way more, she’s my fav char.
    cant want for the 7th.
    everyone was mad at elana for giving her self up but i would of done that i wouldn’t want anyone i loved die for me!

33. Stefan Fan says:

Stefan & Elena belong together Damon only wants her because she is happy with Stefan…why can’t he be with Caroline he turned her in the first place…Stefan/Elena Forever thats why i started watching Vampire Diaries they are meant to be together!!!!

34. TVD Fan says:

I’ve always had a feeling that Jules was working with Klaus, trying to get Tyler so that he could be the werewolf sacrifice.