Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's Anatomy, Glee, Smallville, Fringe and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: I am loving Lexie and Avery on Grey’s Anatomy. Any chance Lexie will stick with him (the hot, age-appropriate doc) over Mark (the guy old enough to be her dad)? —Shari
Ausiello:
I can tell you that there’s a bit of a time jump in the early part of May sweeps, and when the action picks up, they’re still an item. In the meantime, we’ll find out in next week’s musical episode how Mark feels about his ex playing doctor with McPrettyEyes. “Callie mentions that he is devastated by it,” reveals Chyler Leigh. “We don’t really see much interaction between Mark and Lexie in the next couple of episodes. I’m sure it will come to a head [the next time] they’re in the same room together for more than a few minutes.”

Question: I’m enjoying the April-Stark dynamic on Grey’s. Anything coming up? —Katie
Ausiello:
According to April’s portrayer, Sarah Drew, the “April-Stark [Peter MacNicol] situation takes some fun, interesting twists and turns… In an [upcoming] episode, you see her stand up for herself in a pretty awesome way. It’s cool to see [April] come into her own and not be such a nervous Nellie about everything.”

Question: Some Nikita season finale scoop? —Valierie
Keep your eye on Amanda.

Question: Thank you for the awesome Big Love post mortem with the show’s producers. I’m still in denial that it’s over. —Rebecca
Ausiello:
It was beyond cruel of the TV Gods to snatch Friday Night Lights and Big Love from us in the same two-month period. There’s only so much loss one person can take, you know? Speaking of the Big finish, exec producer Mark Olsen tells me that Bill Paxton made an urgent request during production of the finale. “He wanted to be really sure that he was not featured heavily as that ghost/spirit/apparition in the epilogue,” notes Olsen. “He was like, ‘It’s not about [Bill].’”

Question: Any scoop on the next six episodes of Glee? —Emma

Question: Will Glee end its season with a cliffhanger? —Todd
Ausiello:
That’s negatory. I’m not saying the show won’t leave you with some questions to ponder over the long, hot summer. But the episode doesn’t end with an OMGWTF-type mind twister.

Question: What leads Kurt to return to McKinley High on Glee? —Erin
Ausiello:
With the Warblers’ competitive season kaput, New Directions eyes an opportunity to get their old soprano back. But there’s a twist, and it involves a power play from an unexpected source within the NDs.

Question: After the horror that was Paget Brewster’s last episode, I need some Criminal Minds scoop to cheer me up again. —Harriet
Ausiello:
The team feels your pain — so much so that they attend grief counseling next month.

Question: I need some White Collar scoop to tide me over until the show returns this summer. —Melodie
Ausiello:
The upcoming third season will pull the curtain back on Diana’s (Marsha Thomason) personal life and introduce her quick-witted and sophisticated doctor girlfriend, Christie. Casting is underway, so now’s the time to hit the comments section with your suggestions. Think actresses in their 30s who can convey a wild child/sexy/smart/lesbian vibe — all at the same time.

Question: I hear Luc and Sarah will finally tie the knot in the Brothers & Sisters season finale. Is anyone coming back for the wedding? Will Balthazar Getty return? —Delmonico
Ausiello:
Getty’s Tommy will put in an appearance at the nuptials, but, as far as notable “alums” go, that’s about it.

Question: Getting real tired of the lack Smallville scoop coming out of TVLine these days. Can you at least confirm that Laura Vandervoort’s return will take place in Episode 20, “Prophecy”? —Stickerballpro
Ausiello
: You watch your tone, Mr. Stick. Ask Ausiello is a privilege, not a right. As such, it can be taken away at any moment. The fact is, Smallville is in full-tilt lockdown mode as the finale approaches. Spoilers are very hard to come by. Vandervoort confirmed as part of Matt Mitovich’s V finale post mortem that Supergirl is back in Episode 20, while I procured this little tidbit: All of her scenes are with one character.

Question: Any Raising Hope scoop? —Adam
Ausiello:
Jimmy will undergo sleep training to rid his mind of a recurring nightmare. “He has this ongoing thing about a dog-head creature that he’s terrified of,” explains series creator Greg Garcia. “He has to kind of come to terms with that.”

Question: House and his new “wife” are going to break up soon, right?! —Cris
Ausiello:
Wrong. I’m pretty sure they’re together for the rest of the season. In fact, there’s talk the actress playing Mrs. House — Karolina Wydra — might be back next season.

Question: There’s a rumor going around that Wilson will die in the season finale of House. Say it ain’t so, Ausiello! —Cherie
Ausiello:
It ain’t so. There are no major deaths coming up on House. This season.

Question: What’s the latest on the new season of Torchwood? —Beth
Ausiello:
The latest is right here — and it’s awesome.

Question: Is Jack Bass still set to return to Gossip Girl before the season ends? —Lisa
Ausiello:
Yes. I can exclusively confirm that Chuck’s slimball unc will return during this season’s final four. Word around the UES is that he’ll get caught up in the Russell Thorpe saga in a surprising way.

Question: Two weeks in a row with Fringe scoop. Keep the streak alive! —Jeff
Ausiello:
OK, we’re now three-for-three, because I happen to have found out the titles of this season’s last two episodes, and at least one of them sounds VERY ominous. (And you know when I do “very” in all caps like that, I mean business.) Let’s start with the penultimate episode (3.21), which is called “The Last Sam Weiss.” I previously reported that Kevin Corrigan would be back as Olivia’s bowling alley counselor/confidant, but what’s intrigued me now is that “last” bit. Before you hit the comments with your theories, grab a seat, take a hit of oxygen, and behold the title of the season finale: “The Day We Died.” Go ahead. Take a moment to process that. [Beat] Moment’s up. It sure sounds to me like we’ll be down one universe if when Fringe returns in the fall, right?

Question: This Blind Item is driving me nuts. One hint? Please? —Allie
ABC.

Question: Got any scoop on Supernatural? —Kim
Ausiello:
Series creator Eric Kripke warns that the season is “building to a left hook that I don’t think [fans will] see coming. We will bring all of this mythology to a head. We bring purgatory to a head. We bring the war in Heaven to a head. We bring the mother of all monsters — the wall in Sam’s head — to a head. All of it does come together, but I think in a way that’s really unexpected and surprising and really great.” Speaking of that ticking time bomb in Sam’s noggin, how does Kripke (who penned the finale) plan to resolve that? “You don’t want to blow it off,” he says with a laugh. “You don’t want him to be a drooling vegetable on the floor either because that’s not super-exciting to watch last I checked. But I think it’ll be good. I think it’ll be really powerful and emotional. Hopefully, the fans will enjoy it.”

Question: Are there any Desperate Housewives-related items on your May Sweeps Scorecard? —Mindy
Ausiello:
Yes. Sixth category from the top. One of those three spots is reserved for a DH duo.

Question: Vampire Diaries fan here. Please put my mind at ease during the hiatus and tell me that Tyler will be back. —Jo from The UK
Tyler will be back.

Question: A scoop on NCIS, please? —Sara
Ausiello:
I hear Ziva’s new BF Ray — played by Without a Trace‘s Enrique Murciano — is connected to the big serial killer case, which kicks off on April 5 and continues through the rest of the season.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman)

Comments (245)

• I’ve been a loyal House follower for six years, but I don’t even recognize the show anymore. If the hooker really is staying, then I’m out. I have no interest in seeing them ruin his character, and Cuddy, more than they already have. I also never give up on shows, ever. And I never thought I’d be giving up on one of my absolute favorites, but what’s the point? I trusted them to handle Huddy WELL and not do this! Oh well. Bye House.
    (Also, I really hope it’s Cristina/Owen. That would be wonderful!)

Comment by Lily – March 22, 2011 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just hope that means we’re going to have Enrique Murciano in several episodes. I love him <3

Comment by Sara – March 22, 2011 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Look for a VERY unlikely “romantic” pairing to take shape as the show’s second season enters the homestretch. And you know that when I do “very” in all caps like that, I mean business.”

Santana and Karofsky?

Comment by anonymous – March 22, 2011 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s what I’m thinking! The “romantic” (in quotations) makes me thing they’re covering for each other.

Comment by Suz – March 22, 2011 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IF the writers of Smallville let Clark truly fly, why did they wait so long? Last season and he hasn’t flown yet…..I guess I was hoping for the show to follow along the comics a little more…..The show will be missed…..possibility of any spin-offs??

Comment by wayne – March 22, 2011 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blind Item: Mer/Der on Grey’s…noticed “trying” was italicized. I believe it has been said since Mer went blind *(due to the fertility treatments), they decide to relax and stop purposefully trying and let nature take it’s course.

Also how can Addison be pregnant?! Didn’t she go see Naomi, way back in the beginning (maybe even on Grey’s, pre-PP), and find out she had two eggs?

Comment by Kella – March 22, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I dont think its MerDer as they have been trying. If you are not on birth control and you have unsafe sex and you want a kid, then you are trying. even if you`re not taking fertility treatments.
      Its House.

Comment by me – March 22, 2011 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He said ABC, so the show is on ABC. It’s not House.

Comment by Meg – March 22, 2011 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aw, jeez, is “Fringe” going to try to kill me again with their finale? The end of “Over There, Part Two” had me in a near-catatonic state, rocking back and forth and muttering, “oh, s**t” about two hundred times. My poor heart can’t take any more.

Comment by Elizabeth – March 22, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Huddy would be the dead of House as excelent TV Show. I was wrong. Last night episode took it to the WTF side of things.

Comment by Mandy – March 22, 2011 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy to know we’ll get to see Jackson and Lexie be a couple for a bit. I love them. Sucks she’s eventually going to run back to Mark who’s disappointed her enough times already. Jackson and Lexie deserve a proper chance, they’d be so good together. Too bad they’re gonna get screwed over for Mexie.

Comment by Allie – March 22, 2011 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tyler will return to TVD? Phewwww that’s all I’ve been dying to know! Thanks Aus ;)

Comment by kristen – March 22, 2011 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • don’t worry aus and matt we don’t need your smallville spoilers all we hav’t to do is go to tweeter and get all stuff we need so forget you and matt.they allready spoiled the clois wedding and that is all i need to know so i won’t be back over here no moore and i just hope this sit and both of you will be just as gone as smallville and there will be only one i will miss and it is not you and prick matt by by.

Comment by ausandmattsuck – March 22, 2011 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Having House marry someone else so quickly is crazy, just like him. So, I’m digging the storyline. Poor girl does not know what she has gotten herself into. I don’t blame Cuddy. House is still too self-centered and needs to grow up. She can’t rely on him when the going gets tough so better break up now, before she’s too far in to leave. And btw, 13 was in prison this whole time? GENIUS! Love it! I like Amber and I wish she would stay, but did miss 13 and I’m glad she’s back.

Comment by babygate – March 22, 2011 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 13 being in jail all this time “genius”? I don’t think so. “House’s Head” & “Both Sides Now”, those were genius if we’re going to use the word. I did like Amber and will miss her.

Comment by disagree – March 22, 2011 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It better not be Christina. How many surprise pregnancies can a character have in primetime, anyway?

Comment by leo21 – March 22, 2011 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Although she probably wouldn’t do it, I think Portia di Rossi would be great as Diana’s girlfriend on “White Collar”.

Comment by Richard – March 22, 2011 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Jenny Wade on White Collar. She’s hilarious, and I think she could kick ass in that role.

And Blind Item – I’m thinking Addison & Sam.

Comment by Jen – March 22, 2011 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • erm, House is keeping the girl all season? They have Cuddy dump House so he can marry a girl who needs a green card, who can save him 37k a year and perform sexual favors and clean house? Are they trying to alienate all their female viewers? Because it’s starting to work. How can any woman who respects herself be okay with this storyline? Even worse, the HOUSE I used to know and love was brilliant, cool and witty (even if he was a jerk) and he treats women like this now? His IQ seems to have dropped at least ten points the past couple of episodes. Oh well, I’m strangely not angry. I am starting to be totally turned off by the show’s treatment of women though. So there’s that.

Comment by Stevie – March 22, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Surprised Mark is devastated by Lexie and Jackson when he forgets she’s in the room, makes plan and babies without discussing it with her and suggests marriage to Callie then remembers he loves Lexie. He hasn’t mentioned or missed Lexie in months during this Callie crap. Lexie deserves better. I use to love them and have no problem with any age difference. But Jackson and Lexie do sizzling and sparkle together. Give them a real shot. Also excited to see April and Stark.

Comment by Kelly – March 22, 2011 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Huddy was such a crappy arc but hearing the huddys cry and spread their hate and stupidity is almost worth it: keep it up huddy tards, you’re too funny in your idiocy!!!

Comment by Kit – March 22, 2011 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ha ha ha ! I’m not even a Huddy but House jumped the shark last night .
      Sorry but this is not the Huddy arc who ruined the show .

Comment by tvshow – March 22, 2011 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Huddy ruined the show, but now it’s over, deal with it or move on

Comment by Jess – March 23, 2011 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You saying Huddy ruined the show isn’t going to bring boring Cameron back or make House gay for Wilson so give it up.

Comment by shut up – March 31, 2011 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait to see Lexie/Jackson relationship to crash and burn so I can have Mark/Lexie together. It’s been too long already. I don’t care about what I don’t see aka the relationship became even more rushed with the time jump.

Comment by Rafa – March 22, 2011 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • House has really turned to crap…do they really think people will keep watching this joke of a show? Lisa Edelstein wone a PCA this year and I am so hoping she leaves and will be a show I can watch.

Comment by Sam – March 22, 2011 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder if the pregnant character is Lexie. It would be too ironic.

Comment by mai – March 22, 2011 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But I think there’d be a WTD storyline at that point since it’s possible Mark and Jackson are the father. The BI says there’s no question about paternity.

Comment by Meg – March 22, 2011 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So it seems like those 720 sides for Grey’s Anatomy are pretty darned accurate. I knew there was going to be a time jump….so predictable.

Comment by Trew – March 22, 2011 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You have no idea how relieved I am that the pregnant Blind isn’t Cuddy or Alicia from The Good Wife. THANK YOU.

Comment by Elka – March 22, 2011 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i am really pissed at the way house is developing. first, i was so upset that house and cuddy break up and then they get him married right away?! what the heck is this? and now this chick might be back next season? i am incredibly upset.

Comment by amanda – March 22, 2011 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You don’t think ABC could be an acronym for something rather than the actual network, do you?

Comment by Tamara – March 22, 2011 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no chuck scoop???!!!!

Comment by Bernadine – March 22, 2011 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please do not let the couple breaking up from DH be Susan and Mike, they are finally somewhat happy.

Comment by Jacqi – March 22, 2011 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder if Clark ships Connor off to be with Kara because things have gotten too hot in the kitchen?

Comment by dee123 – March 22, 2011 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why has Shonda’s shows turned into the baby/wedding hour? and wth would any other character yet again get pregnant over MERDER??? As for Lexie/Jackson they are the better match she has more chemistry but as usual Shonda will put her back with Mark zzzz these shows have totally gone downhill.

Comment by use to be a fan – March 22, 2011 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have a great idea for “Hookers MD” formerly “House MD” Now that the new mail order hooker for hire is staying on house’s sofa. I know she can cook and clean it’s only an apartment. Maybe House can help Dominica smuggle the rest of her friends over from whatever god forsaken country they come from.House can then start his own “Escort Business” and run it out of his apartment as the head “PIMP”. He keeps Dominica and her friends in line via threats of deportment. He can have his own stable of “working girls” Dominica can teach them the “trade” in return the woman keep one-third of there earnings and get free health care. This can come from Chase,Taub or Foreman.

Comment by ebowers – March 22, 2011 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LMAO, this is exactly the sexist nonsense that writers think is gold so we just might see it.. Pathetic what House has become!

Comment by Mac – March 23, 2011 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Poor erin, pathetic and bitter huddies are so much fun! Keep whining, please :)

Comment by Mary – March 23, 2011 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol, erin is so bitter! Go crying over your huddy crap

Comment by Jess – March 23, 2011 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what happened with house writers ???? they really hate huddy is just no fair

Comment by tanya – March 22, 2011 10:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m glad they hate it, I couldn’t stand watching one more minute of it.

Comment by sally – March 23, 2011 01:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Just like i couldn’t stand watching boring Cameron! Thank God she’s gone!

Comment by shut up – March 31, 2011 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve heard rumours on Tumblr about Santana and Karofsky becoming eachother’s beards as a way to cover up their respective homosexuality, but so far they’re unsourced.

Comment by Amby – March 22, 2011 11:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • aw no dair info :( but jack back on gg :D

Comment by pixelkiss – March 22, 2011 11:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • About Supernatural. Honestly, I liked the souless Sam and Sera’s writing this year. I think the angels story line is old. I don’t understand why it’s dragged like this. Don’t we all agree we watch for Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki and their performances?

Comment by Nat – March 23, 2011 01:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @Nat-the angel storyline is apparently wrapping by seasons end

Comment by aman Sanghera – March 23, 2011 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Speak for yourself. The Winchesters have been angsting since day 1, and it gets old after six seasons. The angels were like a breath of fresh air into the Sam-Dean dynamic, and I find that I’m enjoying the angelic war (what little of it we see, that is) more than Eve, who seems to be another generic hottie evil chick. :/ I’m withholding judgment on the soulless!Sam bit, though I hope it ends up as more than “wall falls, Sam goes nuts, Dean angsts, rinse and repeat.”

Comment by mn – March 23, 2011 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why asking about Jack on Gossip Girl? seriously Lisa?! We’ve already known this.

I guess no one knows anything about DanBlair, it’s top secret. No spoilers at all, hard times for GG fans.

Comment by Eli – March 23, 2011 02:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • they both always have more than enough to do, especially in season 5 especially in the finale both were fighting lucifer one in his own head and the other on the field just not only with punches ro sth else useless on him.and both always get tons of inside their heads looks each.if aynthing they should have to deal with less things attacking them personally/trying to use or manipulate them, how is that “having more to do”?and both are in one storyline, and one thing happening to one affects the other, what does it matter to who it directly happens more often(which it doens t even each is a target of sth all the time)

Comment by jana – March 23, 2011 03:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • aagh, Fringe is killing me!i really, really hope it’ll be renewed.
    “the day we died”,hmm,maybe it’ll be a flashforward episode.

Comment by E – March 23, 2011 03:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just end NCIS, this is just ridiculous.

Comment by Jase – March 23, 2011 04:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ….Whats with the lack of Chuck?

Comment by Scrive Driver – March 23, 2011 05:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where’s proper GG spoilers????

Comment by OSD – March 23, 2011 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The best way to have fun during the House hiatus? Go reading the huddys community, their rage and bitternes are amusing!

Comment by Mary – March 23, 2011 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, the funniest thing to do during the hiatus is read bitter/delusional rants in the Hameron and Hilson communities.. HILARIOUS!

Comment by shut up – March 31, 2011 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I STILL think this blind item may be referring to Cristina & Owen from Grey’s Anatomy (ABC!!). All the hints hit them spot on.

Comment by Gead – March 23, 2011 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sam Winchester actually has a story on Supernatural now? Thought he was permanently relegated to the background? Damn, it’s been like 2 seasons since I last watched but I guess I’ll DVR the finale this season.

Just hate that an actor like Padalecki is on such a crappy show. He could do so much better.

Comment by Susan – March 23, 2011 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blind Item – Katie from No Ordinary Family? The latest episode reveals she’s pregnant with a super baby. :)

Comment by edwardnigma – March 23, 2011 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • on White collar Diane’s Girlfriend should Ever Carradine

Comment by teniba – March 23, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Possible girlfriends for Diana could be Minka Kelly, Jordana Brewster, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Lake Bell, or maybe Audra McDonald they film on the east coast, lls.

Comment by Kelli – March 23, 2011 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When you say “VERY unlikely” (you say when it’s in all caps, it’s business.) I want a big shock. Like Kurtofsky (not necessarily Kurtofsky, but that’s a very unlikely romantic pairing that’s not totally out of the woods yet.) I don’t want to see people like Holly and Carl together just because it’s random and junk.
    I mean, this may be very unlikely and like wow, but I don’t know if you like to overreact or tease us too much. Like when you said death visits on the Regionals episode, and like someone will sing their swan song, and it ended up (not shockingly) being Pavarotti.
    But I’m anxious now! Thanks:)

Comment by Sabrina – March 23, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael: If possible, please pass this along to Shari, the first poster in this column. What she said was really unbelievably dumb. The accumulation of years has nothing to do with whether or not someone is “appropriate.” Having the years does not guarantee maturity and lack of those years is does not automatically mean the maturity is missing. If people would think about this for a little bit, the case of Mark and Lexie there is not the massive age difference that people think there is. In the scene where Mark is in the attic with Lexie and the rest of the roommates are cleaning for Derek’s mother’s visit, Lexie said she’s 24. If you assume Mark was 18 at HS graduation, add 4 years medical school, 1 to 2 years to specialize, 1 year of internship, 3 years residency, and then time in a practice to establish himself and build the reputation he has Mark is aroun 37 or 38. The 14 years between Mark and Lexie is no big deal and it certainly doesn’t qualify Mark as “old enough to be her father.” It’s just the difference betwen them – Mark is wordly and it shows in his carriage and Lexie is the “nice girl” and that shows in her carriage. All it means if their lives are showing and there i nothing wrong with that in either of them. Thanks.

Comment by LittleMo – March 23, 2011 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe its because I watched the Wire recently, but a lesbian agent just seems cliche.

Comment by MAS – March 23, 2011 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do people actually care about the Thorpe saga? I just want to know what happens to Blair and Dan after the kiss!(Something, good, hopefully???) I love them so hard.

Comment by belinda – March 23, 2011 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In total agreement! I always fast forward to the scenes between Dan and Blair. Everything else is just boring, and has no interest to me

Comment by Karen – March 23, 2011 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree that that Dair is the best part of GG. They have to make the other story lines better. I have a feeling though that with both Pen and Leighton saying its gonna be sudden, that they “date” for the next episode before getting scarred and break it off, so here’s to the more boring Thorpe story lines, lets hope the writers see the fan reaction and bring more Dair in season 5

Comment by J – March 24, 2011 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My thought on the VERY “romantic” couple on Glee was immediately Rachel and Sam. My thought is they’ll go to prom with each other, since their respective exes are most likely going together (though I am hoping for a Finn and Rachel reunion). Just a thought

Comment by Karen – March 23, 2011 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is a good thought about them going to prom together. I think the very unlikely “romantic” pairing might be Santana and Karofsky. They’re both in the closet, and recently on a new promo to “A Night of Neglect” it shows Karofsky slushie-ing Santana. I have a feeling she’ll confront him, maybe they’ll get detention or something and by the end of the day come out to each other and agree to use each other as cover ups.

Comment by Sabrina – March 23, 2011 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post