Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's Anatomy, Glee, Smallville, Fringe and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: I am loving Lexie and Avery on Grey’s Anatomy. Any chance Lexie will stick with him (the hot, age-appropriate doc) over Mark (the guy old enough to be her dad)? —Shari
Ausiello:
I can tell you that there’s a bit of a time jump in the early part of May sweeps, and when the action picks up, they’re still an item. In the meantime, we’ll find out in next week’s musical episode how Mark feels about his ex playing doctor with McPrettyEyes. “Callie mentions that he is devastated by it,” reveals Chyler Leigh. “We don’t really see much interaction between Mark and Lexie in the next couple of episodes. I’m sure it will come to a head [the next time] they’re in the same room together for more than a few minutes.”

Question: I’m enjoying the April-Stark dynamic on Grey’s. Anything coming up? —Katie
Ausiello:
According to April’s portrayer, Sarah Drew, the “April-Stark [Peter MacNicol] situation takes some fun, interesting twists and turns… In an [upcoming] episode, you see her stand up for herself in a pretty awesome way. It’s cool to see [April] come into her own and not be such a nervous Nellie about everything.”

Question: Some Nikita season finale scoop? —Valierie
Keep your eye on Amanda.

Question: Thank you for the awesome Big Love post mortem with the show’s producers. I’m still in denial that it’s over. —Rebecca
Ausiello:
It was beyond cruel of the TV Gods to snatch Friday Night Lights and Big Love from us in the same two-month period. There’s only so much loss one person can take, you know? Speaking of the Big finish, exec producer Mark Olsen tells me that Bill Paxton made an urgent request during production of the finale. “He wanted to be really sure that he was not featured heavily as that ghost/spirit/apparition in the epilogue,” notes Olsen. “He was like, ‘It’s not about [Bill].’”

Question: Any scoop on the next six episodes of Glee? —Emma
Ausiello:
Look for a VERY unlikely “romantic” pairing to take shape as the show’s second season enters the homestretch. And you know that when I do “very” in all caps like that, I mean business.

Question: Will Glee end its season with a cliffhanger? —Todd
Ausiello:
That’s negatory. I’m not saying the show won’t leave you with some questions to ponder over the long, hot summer. But the episode doesn’t end with an OMGWTF-type mind twister.

Question: What leads Kurt to return to McKinley High on Glee? —Erin
Ausiello:
With the Warblers’ competitive season kaput, New Directions eyes an opportunity to get their old soprano back. But there’s a twist, and it involves a power play from an unexpected source within the NDs.

Question: After the horror that was Paget Brewster’s last episode, I need some Criminal Minds scoop to cheer me up again. —Harriet
Ausiello:
The team feels your pain — so much so that they attend grief counseling next month.

Question: I need some White Collar scoop to tide me over until the show returns this summer. —Melodie
Ausiello:
The upcoming third season will pull the curtain back on Diana’s (Marsha Thomason) personal life and introduce her quick-witted and sophisticated doctor girlfriend, Christie. Casting is underway, so now’s the time to hit the comments section with your suggestions. Think actresses in their 30s who can convey a wild child/sexy/smart/lesbian vibe — all at the same time.

Question: I hear Luc and Sarah will finally tie the knot in the Brothers & Sisters season finale. Is anyone coming back for the wedding? Will Balthazar Getty return? —Delmonico
Ausiello:
Getty’s Tommy will put in an appearance at the nuptials, but, as far as notable “alums” go, that’s about it.

Question: Getting real tired of the lack Smallville scoop coming out of TVLine these days. Can you at least confirm that Laura Vandervoort’s return will take place in Episode 20, “Prophecy”? —Stickerballpro
Ausiello
: You watch your tone, Mr. Stick. Ask Ausiello is a privilege, not a right. As such, it can be taken away at any moment. The fact is, Smallville is in full-tilt lockdown mode as the finale approaches. Spoilers are very hard to come by. Vandervoort confirmed as part of Matt Mitovich’s V finale post mortem that Supergirl is back in Episode 20, while I procured this little tidbit: All of her scenes are with one character.

Question: Any Raising Hope scoop? —Adam
Ausiello:
Jimmy will undergo sleep training to rid his mind of a recurring nightmare. “He has this ongoing thing about a dog-head creature that he’s terrified of,” explains series creator Greg Garcia. “He has to kind of come to terms with that.”

Question: House and his new “wife” are going to break up soon, right?! —Cris
Ausiello:
Wrong. I’m pretty sure they’re together for the rest of the season. In fact, there’s talk the actress playing Mrs. House — Karolina Wydra — might be back next season.

Question: There’s a rumor going around that Wilson will die in the season finale of House. Say it ain’t so, Ausiello! —Cherie
Ausiello:
It ain’t so. There are no major deaths coming up on House. This season.

Question: What’s the latest on the new season of Torchwood? —Beth
Ausiello:
The latest is right here — and it’s awesome.

Question: Is Jack Bass still set to return to Gossip Girl before the season ends? —Lisa
Ausiello:
Yes. I can exclusively confirm that Chuck’s slimball unc will return during this season’s final four. Word around the UES is that he’ll get caught up in the Russell Thorpe saga in a surprising way.

Question: Two weeks in a row with Fringe scoop. Keep the streak alive! —Jeff
Ausiello:
OK, we’re now three-for-three, because I happen to have found out the titles of this season’s last two episodes, and at least one of them sounds VERY ominous. (And you know when I do “very” in all caps like that, I mean business.) Let’s start with the penultimate episode (3.21), which is called “The Last Sam Weiss.” I previously reported that Kevin Corrigan would be back as Olivia’s bowling alley counselor/confidant, but what’s intrigued me now is that “last” bit. Before you hit the comments with your theories, grab a seat, take a hit of oxygen, and behold the title of the season finale: “The Day We Died.” Go ahead. Take a moment to process that. [Beat] Moment’s up. It sure sounds to me like we’ll be down one universe if when Fringe returns in the fall, right?

Question: This Blind Item is driving me nuts. One hint? Please? —Allie
ABC.

Question: Got any scoop on Supernatural? —Kim
Ausiello:
Series creator Eric Kripke warns that the season is “building to a left hook that I don’t think [fans will] see coming. We will bring all of this mythology to a head. We bring purgatory to a head. We bring the war in Heaven to a head. We bring the mother of all monsters — the wall in Sam’s head — to a head. All of it does come together, but I think in a way that’s really unexpected and surprising and really great.” Speaking of that ticking time bomb in Sam’s noggin, how does Kripke (who penned the finale) plan to resolve that? “You don’t want to blow it off,” he says with a laugh. “You don’t want him to be a drooling vegetable on the floor either because that’s not super-exciting to watch last I checked. But I think it’ll be good. I think it’ll be really powerful and emotional. Hopefully, the fans will enjoy it.”

Question: Are there any Desperate Housewives-related items on your May Sweeps Scorecard? —Mindy
Ausiello:
Yes. Sixth category from the top. One of those three spots is reserved for a DH duo.

Question: Vampire Diaries fan here. Please put my mind at ease during the hiatus and tell me that Tyler will be back. —Jo from The UK
Tyler will be back.

Question: A scoop on NCIS, please? —Sara
Ausiello:
I hear Ziva’s new BF Ray — played by Without a Trace‘s Enrique Murciano — is connected to the big serial killer case, which kicks off on April 5 and continues through the rest of the season.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman)

Comments (245)

• What ?! I hate the Grey’s scoop ! Why always take questions from Mark/Lexie haters?
    I hope Shonda Rhimes didn’t lie to M/L Fan on twitter!

Comment by lothiriel – March 22, 2011 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe just more people are against Mark/Lexie now than before. I used to be a huge fan of them together and now I think they’re horrible together.

Comment by diana – March 22, 2011 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This week was filled with Mark/Lexie direct-indirect spoilers/interviews/mentions. Me gusta. And you shouldn’t bother with the haters, let them hate. All Grey’s ships have them. Mark/Lexie fanbase seem bigger than them and this is all that matters :). I think at tops, the reunion won’t happen this season.

Comment by Erin – March 22, 2011 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You’re crazy if you think there are more people voting for Mark and Lexie to get back together. More people are actually starting to not like them anymore. Sorry, but the Mark/Lexie shippers are decreasing.

Comment by JIM – March 22, 2011 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Lexie and Mark have built up a fanbase over the last three years. Lexie and Jackson have been together for one episode and have interacted/flirted for maybe one or two more. Pretty sure the Mexie fans still outpace and outnumber the Jexie fans. Maybe after your ship has had sex more than once or declared their love for each other, or lived together as a couple, broken up and gotten back together and broken up again and the actors who portray them still get asked questions about the couple and talk about how much their characters still love each other (as Chyler Leigh has declared in now three separate interviews and Eric Dane in another), you can declare that your ship is “winning”.

Comment by Jack – March 22, 2011 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yeah at the end of each interview Chyler always talked of Mark and Love, even when the question is about Jackson so I am ‘a little’ hopefull” (and there is Shonda tweet from last month !!) but I won’t wait for a long time. And Chyler basically said “no ML” for the next episodes so..

Comment by lothiriel – March 23, 2011 02:20 AM PDT
        • I never said the fanbase was increasing. Read my post carefully. I just said the fanbase is still big. Also, part of Lexie/Jackson fans are Mark/Lexie fans as well. But there are a couple of posts that explained the situation better than my post.

Comment by Erin – March 23, 2011 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m beyond peeved that Shondra approved this awful storyline with Lexie/Avery. Lets break-up a beloved couple, spend a season building-up their reunion, then when they finally get back together we’ll break them up two episodes later for the exact same reason they broke up the first time AND put have her quickly move on with someone else. That’s good writing.

Comment by Kris – March 23, 2011 05:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sorry, but Jackson/Lexie has been hinted at for more than two episodes. More like most of the season. And a lot of people don’t think it’s awful. She’s been treated like crap by Mark for three seasons now, Lexie deserves better.

Comment by xav – March 23, 2011 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Lexi and mark have tried and tried again at their failed relationship. They are in two very different stages in their lives , I’m a little sick of the lexi, mark drama….. time to move on, and Jackson is the perfect man to do that with.

Comment by Heather – March 25, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have to say, I used to love Lexi and Mark. I really did. But then i saw Jackson and Lexi…….love them! love them! they’re hot, they’re fun, they’re sweet, and i think they could get really emotional and touching if given the time! so don’t be hating just on them just yet!

Comment by Dani Shangold – April 6, 2011 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I just have to say, to those of you who can’t believe the Mark, Lexi, Avery triangle…

You do remember what she did with Mer/Der right? That was what 5 1/2 seasons of hell for those fans.

I wouldn’t hold my breath on a quick resolution. As much as I love Mark and Lexi.

Comment by Amanda – April 7, 2011 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aw, Michael I waiting all day for Tuesday spoilers for True Blood, why you do me like this? Next week? Please?

Comment by toni – March 22, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really don’t see them killing off one of the universes quite yet on Fringe, I’m thinking its more Peter “accepting” his “destiny” which means that he might have to be the killer of a universe, hence him dying on the inside.

On couple other notes, can we get a more hints on whats gonna happen on Community’s Spaghetti Western final, my guesses for the surprise kiss will be Britta/Troy, and Annie/Jeff have sex. On Gossip Girl, man I thought that boring Thorpe story was done, here’s hoping there is some love triangle chuck/blair/prince that some how ends in Dair. Lastly where’s the Castle scoop.

look forward to the scorecard revealed

Comment by T – March 22, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’m thinking that the Blind Item from ABC is Lexie & Mark.

Comment by rebecca – March 22, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think the blind item is Addison on PP, or at least that’s the way it looks in the trailers for Thursday’s episode….

Comment by Lulu – March 22, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bailey finds out she pregnant by hot nurse. They have been hanging out in the oncall room :)

Comment by cc – March 22, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s Christina and Owen. THAT would be interesting to see

Comment by Liz – March 22, 2011 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Only if she aborts it.

Comment by xav – March 22, 2011 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love the three guesses about the blind item (Addison, Christina, or Bailey.) I had been thinking Addison and honestly that would be exciting for her since she wants a baby so badly, however I’m not jumping on the Christina/Owen bandwagon. I think those two getting pregnant would be great drama. Great for Christina since she doesn’t even want a child and also great because I suspect Meredith would have some unresloved issues with her best friend getting pregnant with a baby she doesn’t even want while Meredith is unable to have the baby she desperately desires! Sounds like great drama to me. :-)

Comment by Christi – March 22, 2011 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lifetime is owned by abc and army wives has a main character dying next week

Comment by mandy – March 22, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know that Sarah Drew said that she didn’t think she and Stark would have sex this season, but I am really thinking that April might be the one that ends up pregnant. (even if it isn’t by Stark in some bizarre plot twist). I think it will be her since the blind item says there will be no mystery about the father, and if April sleeps with ANYONE, then there will definitely be no mystery!

Comment by kk – March 22, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s Sarah and Luc on “Brothers & Sisters”.

Comment by Richard – March 22, 2011 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i definitely think that it’s christina and what’s his face

Comment by gaby g – March 23, 2011 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, I think it might be Susan on DH. There wouldn’t be a question who the daddy is, and it is surprising/weird in another way, i.e., she’s dying.

Comment by jcjcjc – March 23, 2011 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it will be Lexie and Avery, if anyone on Grey’s. Irony, people. Lexie left Mark because she did not want to raise a baby. Also, if Mer/Der can’t get preggers, then Mer’s sister getting a bun in the oven might (re) create conflict between the sisters.

Comment by Barbara – March 23, 2011 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SAM!!! Oh I am so worried for him. Supernatural writers are evil genius’s I just hope they leave the boy in a dramatic fashion but still the sam we know and love. I adore him. Absolutely adore him.

Comment by Shana – March 22, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blind item – Sam and Addison – Private Practice!

Comment by Gemma – March 22, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. They weren’t “trying” because she’s supposed to be infertile. Which is why it would be so surprising.

Comment by Martha – March 22, 2011 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But if Addison is preggers, (which I think she is, I hope she is, please, let it be!!!) we’ll find out this week, way before the season finale. Which would be interesting considering that she’ll be at Seattle Grace for the music episode and if she’s pregnant Meredith will find out about it and will have a meltdown because everyone is having a baby but her!
        But I really think it’s Lexie who will be pregnant. It’s only fair for Mark to have to deal with the same situation Lexie had to deal with (when she found out about Callie’s pregnancy). Just saying….

Comment by babygate – March 22, 2011 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Did we ever find out exactly what happened with Sam and Nay’s “moment” ? If they slept together, maybe she is the pregnant one…

Comment by barbara – March 23, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay so your blind iteam have to do with ABC.
    could it be vanessa williams on DH.

Comment by fernando – March 22, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • House is so rubbish now. Ive been a die-hard fan for years , and i actually switched off last night half way through. Now THAT’S saying something…

Comment by Suds – March 22, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Last night’s episode was pretty groan-inducing. I couldn’t help but feel sorry for all involved when the monster truck came rolling up.

Comment by Tucker – March 22, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I liked it except for the monster truck. It was so obviously green screen. Sometimes this show really does go off the rails, but luckily Hugh and Robert and Jesse are strong enough to make me care. Actually liked Houses wife, I’m OK with her being there for the rest of the season.

Comment by sashay – March 22, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t mind her either. Why do SO many fans talk about how they absolutely HATE every new character, and then grumble when a familiar character leaves?

I think the new wife totally makes sense, even though I hate the breakup. The lame scooter-thing really bugged me though.

Comment by l8r – March 22, 2011 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t mind either. The Huddy arc was much more vomit-inducing IMO. Glad to see the “old” House back.

Comment by Sally – March 23, 2011 01:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • agree with the “vomit-inducing” sentiment. I actually was grossed out when they started making out in last season’s finale and i haven’t watched since.

Comment by jules – March 23, 2011 09:28 AM PDT
          • Agreed I love how people freaking out about the hookers, doesn’t anymore remember back in season 1,2 that House slept with hookers all the time and was proud of it,so its not out of character

Comment by Johnny – March 24, 2011 12:50 PM PDT
    • The House writers need to drop all the gimmicky crap. Cuddy broke up with House; fine. But to follow that up with monster trucks, segways, mail order brides etc, is lazy trash. Where’s the story? Where are the cases?? Heads should be rolling in that writers’ room.

Comment by Ariella – March 22, 2011 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • To each their own, I have family members who only started watching House again once they learned that Huddy was done.
      Out of the Chute came in at number seven for the week, and Fall From Grace was number two for the night, so somebody is watching.

And I love monster trucks, I was sooo jealous and happy for him

Comment by sara – March 22, 2011 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Bombshells – 11.1 mil

Out of the Chute – 10.4 mil

Fall from Grace – 9.3 mil

Comment by fwiw – March 22, 2011 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • To be fair, the premiere of Dancing With The Stars aired at the same time as Fall From Grace, so it’s expected that the ratings would drop. Bombshells got a high viewing because it was being hyped up for months. Looking at the ratings, Out of the Chute had about the same ratings as the episodes when House and Cuddy were still together.

Comment by gjkd – March 22, 2011 11:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Multiple screen names don’t count as family members.

Comment by FYI – March 22, 2011 09:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • EPIC WIN!

Now seriously even if I loved House and Cuddy together I wouldn’t have minded them breaking up. I get breaking them up can help shake things up…what I don’t get is a this nosense that’s following their breakup..
          Now House married this girl and apparently fall in love with her in such a short span of time?Are we supposed to believe House never really loved Cuddy..because if that is so I feel played around and like I completely wasted 7 years of my life.
          Huddy was the only reason why I kept watching the show.I could bear seeing them apart if they showed some kind of affection.They don’t need to be together together,but I can see them hooking up from time to time.
          Anyway, right now even if all the people on House have said 100 times Huddy is done for good..I’ll keep on watching in the hope of seeing them together again..Because everybody lies right?
          As long as Lisa is still on the show (and we get to see she is, I mean, she has more than 2 crappy seconds each episode) I’ll keep watching

Comment by Stella – March 22, 2011 11:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m trying like you to stick with it, hoping that all the talk about the break up sticking is trash talk, a lot of what I have read says it is over for the time being but yup, everybody lies, the way this show has jerked the auidence around, I’m thinking that all the Huddy trash talk is to keep us all guessing and speculating. If the married ho stays for the rest of the season, pretty safe assumption House ain’t gonna love her, after all he turned her down in the last episode which was a HUGE red flag for me that an attempt at a reconcillation is on the horizon, after all that was a big change in behavior from the out of the chute episode that had him making a move on a buffet of hookers. It also gives heft to adding Huddy to a couple of the blind items, I’m thinking hook up initially, pregnancy, asking married ho for a divorce (after all they made it a point to talk about a prenuptual agreement, and Huddy proposal. Hopefully dreams come true!

Comment by Danielle – March 23, 2011 05:43 AM PDT
      • I’m one of those people who started watching again. :D

Comment by Sally – March 23, 2011 01:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah i agree House has turned into a lame joke.. Are they serious with this Mrs House crap? That girl was annoying the first time i saw her now we have to endure her annoying accent for the rest of the season and beyond??! No thanks!

Comment by Luna – March 22, 2011 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I too can not believe how lame House has gotten. Apart from the fact that the intorduction of Mrs House is a lame gimick and not even an interesting one you now tell us that we have to endure this stupid character into next year???? I was on the fence as to wether to continue watching the show because its misogyny to women was getting so blatant particularly in relation to the character of Cuddy plus there were other niggles such as – all the Hookers and now the Eastern Eurpoean Mrs House that is just there to do massages, cook and clean. As a woman I am completely annoyed with this show and how lame and sexist the writing is. The fact that they will keep the even lamer concept of Mrs House going into next season just tell me it is time to stop watching.

I am so sorry for what the writers have done to the strong character of Cuddy this year, the character and the actress deserved better. I am sorry that the writers have no clever quips left in them only mean sexist ones.

I cant write anymore I am too annoyed and just so sad at how far my favourite show has fallen. Please no one bother to write bye to me – as viewer and as a commenter I’ve already gone :(

Comment by freya – March 22, 2011 10:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Bitter Huddy fangirls are fun LOL House was lame because of Huddy. Live with it or goodbye.

Comment by Liz – March 23, 2011 01:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Technically, House is lame because he has no thigh muscle :P

Comment by Elka – March 23, 2011 03:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • methinks that there’s sth more lame in the system so to speak

Comment by jack sparrow – March 23, 2011 06:51 AM PDT
  • wow i think this is the first Ask Ausiello where there were no scoops for any shows i watch, well i watch fringe im just behind on it so i had to skip over that question

Comment by Joe – March 22, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tyler is back! :D

Comment by Alex – March 22, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s some deep Nikita scoop, that is.

Comment by kat – March 22, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet Santana has some pull in getting Kurt back to New Directions. That’s just my guess.

Comment by Claudia – March 22, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking either Santanna, Brittany or Quinn.

Comment by Blink – March 22, 2011 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • To be fair, Santana is awesome enough to.

Comment by Jo – March 24, 2011 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for all the awesome scoop! :)

Comment by Corina – March 22, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hasn’t that preggers BI been spoiled by promos from Private Practice already?

Comment by jarm – March 22, 2011 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Addison is preggers!

Comment by devomblr.tumblr.com – March 22, 2011 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • please the whore of House needs leave the show.

Comment by Cami – March 22, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is House a joke or what? I totally disliked House´s wife. She was annoying and looked retarded. If House doesn´t end up with Cuddy or Wilson I´ll cut a b****

Comment by Fedra – March 22, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I HATE DOMINIKA!!!! HOUSE NEED TO BE WITH CUDDY!

Comment by Cami – March 22, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed ! I hate Hookers MD …

Comment by TVShow – March 22, 2011 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And I hate Huddy MD. RIP Huddy :D

Comment by Sam – March 23, 2011 01:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Cuddy is not good enough for House, forget it.

Comment by Sam – March 23, 2011 01:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And a hooker is good enough ? we don’t watch the same show ! but if you like bad soap operas great for you .

RIP House MD

Comment by cam – March 23, 2011 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Who said she is a hooker? And anyway she is prettier and funnier than Cuddy and maybe we’ll see she is also smater than annoying Cuddy.
            The wholr huddy crap was a bad soap opera, good thing the writers recognize it.

RIP HUDDY, WE WON’T MISS YOU :)

Comment by Mary – March 23, 2011 08:00 AM PDT
          • Dominika is a lapdog that does whatever House wants and doesn’t seem to have too much brain activity going on upstairs.. That makes her the perfect wife material according to the House aka HookersMD writers!

Comment by HouseSUCKS – March 23, 2011 02:09 PM PDT
          • @HouseSUCKS
            You know, rabid huddy fangirl, I can feel all the rage and bitterness in your post and this is the only good thing about the whole huddy crap :)

Comment by Jess – March 23, 2011 03:07 PM PDT
      • Well said, well said, 100% agree!

Comment by Danielle – March 23, 2011 05:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed!

Comment by ashton – March 23, 2011 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually she looked like a younger version of Cuddy. So, does that mean Cuddy looks….

Comment by Ecka – March 22, 2011 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nice PC comments there, not!

Comment by sashay – March 22, 2011 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, maybe some of you will get your wish next season, as he hinted. To really shake things up on the show (and perhaps get it away from 24/7 romance), the creators/producers kill off Cuddy. New boss, new issues, new drama. Of course, they’ll lose half their audience, but, hey, who cares, they’re rolling in the syndication dough now!

Comment by Bob – March 23, 2011 07:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ”they’ll lose half their audience”
        ahahaha LE fans are so stupid.

Comment by sally – March 24, 2011 03:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • HAha Cameron fans are so immature.

Comment by Shut up – March 24, 2011 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone else think that the mysterious romance on Glee will be Karofsky and Santana acting as each other’s beards? I know there’s a lot of flaws with this theory, but it keeps entering my mind.

Comment by FH14 – March 22, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh my goodness. That is SUCH a good idea! I totally think that could be it – since neither of them are up for anyone else knowing their business. Now that theory is going to entertain me for awhile.

Comment by Captain T – March 22, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know people will hate me even for suggesting, but would LOVE for Kurt and Korofsky to hook up. Korofsky obviously has a crush on him, and Kurt can help him work out his issues. Though I don’t see him coming out yet, maybe they could be on DL or something. Max Adler (Korofsky) is national show choir champion, so I think Ryan Murphy would just waste his talent.

Comment by alex levin – March 22, 2011 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • First of all, totally don’t hate you for suggesting it (even though I’m a die hard Klaine fan all the way. Seriously). I know we all get passionate about our fave characters but personal attacks = lame. :-)

Secondly, I’d love to see more of Max Adler since I LOVE his acting and he does have the musical background. At this point in time, I’d HATE to see him and Kurt together. I think Karofsky is way too screwed up for a healthy relationship to even be possible right now. I feel like he really needs to focus on coming out and accepting himself for who he is. Maybe down the road I could see it as a possibility. At this point, though, I say leave Kurt happy with Blaine and focus on Karofsky’s personal journey.

Comment by Suz – March 22, 2011 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t hate you, I LOVE you. I really want the Kurtofsky hook up. Most Klaine fans make out what went down between Kurt and Dave SO much worse than it was. I know Klaine’s what’s happening right now, and they’re cute, but after “Born This Way” they might become friends and a relationship is possible in season 3. Hey, Kurtofsky could be what’s happening the last 6 episodes. I still sense Kurt’s bored with Blaine. I don’t want Blaine gone or anything, though, because I love him and I want him more as Kurt’s friend. I also believe he’ll be singing soon. I don’t think his musical history is a coincidence.

Comment by Sabrina – March 23, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • While I welcome the idea of Max Adler being able to showcase his talent (that sounds really good, actually), the idea that he and Kurt would ever hook up is terrible at best. Ever been bullied/attacked by someone? It is not a turn on. Kurt may have compassion for the guy, but the fact that he attacked him enough that HE LEFT THE SCHOOL where all his friends were and at great personal cost to his family says that he would never be with this kid, unless this were an 80′s soap opera named General Hospital.

Comment by Elisa – April 5, 2011 04:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love that theory – & Santana uses it to blackmail Karofsky into leaving Kurt alone.

Look forward to Blaine having conniptions over it though. Bonus points for being the kind of thing he can’t take to Burt.

Comment by Aque – March 22, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HATED the first House scoop. How can TPTB let House married for more than an episode? I just hate it. They really wanna kill Huddy, ok we get it, but there’s no need to keep with this marriage thing all the way to next season. Argh!

Comment by Marli – March 22, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I see a brother or sister in Manny’s future…

Comment by Harold X – March 22, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love this idea!

Comment by Amber – March 22, 2011 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • precisely my thought.

Or I could also see Claire and Phil. HA.

Comment by lib – March 27, 2011 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ”The Day We Died” great name.

But couldnt they have called it ”The day fox saw sense and renewed us”

Comment by mack – March 22, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mack, I like your title better.

Comment by Duncan Houst – March 22, 2011 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I would have settled for, “Peter Bishop Destroys Nielsen.” As if Fringe fans weren’t already on edge enough…

Comment by Aimee – March 22, 2011 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, Mack, I think that title is WAY better also! Fringe continues to blow my mind weekly..not many shows can do that anymore!

Comment by Kayla – March 22, 2011 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my dear God, PLEASE MAKE FOX RENEW FRINGE!

Comment by Tom – March 22, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Geez, that Fringe revelation made my browser crash. Thanks for the info, can’t wait for the episodes!

Comment by Annie – March 22, 2011 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh for crying out loud Ausiello, the House death won’t be this season it will be in the beginning of the next. LIKE WE DIDN’T KNOW!!!!! You already said that in your blind item, remember???

I can’t believe that House MD has turned into Hookers MD. Has David Shore ever considered to work with Shonda? Even SHE would write it better than last night’s rubbish.

Comment by CTB – March 22, 2011 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re watching a show that’s on far, far longer than it should have been. Virtually no shows have decent writing past Season 4.

Comment by xav – March 22, 2011 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hookers MD is better that huddy MD

Comment by Asia – March 22, 2011 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My vote for (White Collar) Diana’s Girl : CHARISMA CARPENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Carrie – March 22, 2011 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love this idea. I saw a Buffy this weekend and was wondering where she had gotten to since Veronica Mars. She is definitely all the traits he said they were looking for.

Comment by kat – March 22, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Could House get ANY worse?

Comment by Alyson – March 22, 2011 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought that last week and then we had last night’s “gem” of an episode.

Comment by Crystal – March 22, 2011 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Y’all are crazy. Post-Huddy-House is like a breath of fresh air.

Comment by Katie – March 22, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Just because Huddy is gone doesn’t mean the House we’re seeing now is a breath of fresh air. Quite the opposite.

Comment by Melina – March 22, 2011 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think he’s pretty awesome again. Get over it, Huddy fangirl, there are more than enough fans out there who LOVE this. RIP Huddy :D

Comment by Sam – March 23, 2011 01:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m not a Huddy fan (even if I kinda like Cuddy: the girl has some grey matter, unlike some women out there… coff, coff) but REALLY?
            Where do you find the time to write HUDDY RIP and such asinine, juvenile crap every two hours?
            What happened? Are you jealous of House? You know he doesn’t exist in real life, don’t ya?
            Gee, get a grip on reality, babe.

Comment by sara – April 20, 2011 07:00 AM PDT
    • Nope, everything is better than the huddy crap.

Comment by Asia – March 22, 2011 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love posts like these. It’s like hey, have you been watching the show? Something’s been between House and Cuddy for years. And they finally got together because they love each other. How can that be crap?

Comment by maddie – March 22, 2011 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Have YOU been watching the show?! Huddy was nothing in the first 4 seasons till they shoved it into our faces. Lack of continuity makes YOU believe your shipper crap has been there forever. And Huddy IS crap.

Comment by Liz – March 23, 2011 01:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • “Huddy was nothing in the first 4 seasons” ? really ? YOU weren’t watching the show . Huddy haters are crap .

Comment by sally – March 23, 2011 07:20 AM PDT
          • Yes, I watched the show and in the first season Cuddy was only background noise, and don’t forget Stacy!

Comment by @sally – March 23, 2011 08:04 AM PDT
        • There is a complete difference between the development of Huddy with its great writing up to season 5- showing us the way their friendship has survived House’s insanity- to Season 5 and 6 when Cuddy malformed and became a shadow of herself, and House lost all sense of who he is. I think there’s more people that hate it because how it was done, rather than hate it for what it is.

So yeah, something between House and Cuddy can be good, but it can be crap once they got together.

Comment by Leela – March 23, 2011 01:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s okay to not have Smallville spoilers. There are far too few new episodes left (sob!) to have them spoiled by too much information before air date. My only hope is that Tom Welling stays in front of the camera, big screen or small, and doesn’t disappear into the director and producer chair.

Comment by mgb – March 22, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My pick for who could play Diana’s sexy lesbian girlfriend on White Collar: Danneel Harris (now Danneel Ackles!). Girl is fly.

Comment by Lindsey – March 22, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • GREAT idea! I don’t think she’s in her 30′s, but I love her! Or Olivia Wilde. She played a good lesbian on The O.C…

Comment by Ali – March 22, 2011 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Olivia would be great. Then she would get out of my House! Excellent news! And Ausiello, you need to fix your comment section. Half of my comments disappear into the ether, I keep having to copy them and repeat. Copy and repeat.

Comment by sashay – March 22, 2011 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Danneel just turned 32!

Comment by Lindsey – March 22, 2011 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blind Item: Owen and Christina on Grey’s??? Interesting twist b/c Mer/Der have been trying all season

Comment by mw75 – March 22, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have feeling it is Cristina too! I would love for Owen/Cristina to have a baby.

Comment by Lisa – March 22, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Seriously? Why? Cristina doesn’t want a child and nor does she need one to make her ‘complete’

Comment by xav – March 22, 2011 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ok I am glad to know I am not the only one who got that the shocker is that it is Christina and Owen who are having a kid. I think that big impact is going to be that Meredith wants one so very badly and Christina doesn’t and yet she get’s pregnant without even trying. That is why they showed the preview of Meredith breaking down in tears. It puts a strain even more on their relationship. So Christina and Meredith’s roles overall have changed.

Comment by sggvt – March 25, 2011 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay, happy to see a Jackson/Lexie quesiton/spoiler in this week’s AA! Love them so much, they’re a much better fit than Lexie’s-always-gonna-be-second-best/Mark.

ALthough I will scream bloody murder if the Blind Item is about them

Comment by Dominique – March 22, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blind Item guess: AddiSam?

Comment by Kristen – March 22, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The whole team? Even Hotch attends the grief counseling meetings? He knows she is alive, right? Or did all of us misunderstood that scene he had with JJ in the hospital?
    If he goes, is just for the other team members don’t suspect that he knows, right?

Comment by D – March 22, 2011 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m pretty sure that Hotch does know about Prentiss being alive, because of that scene in the hospital. However, I think that he’ll still go to therapy , yes, to keep up the charade, but also because even if he knows that she isn’t dead, she’s still gone, and he has to deal with the loss.

Comment by Mackenzie – March 23, 2011 04:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What makes you guys think jj was telling hotch about emily? I assumed it was just general conversation or she was checking on him because he walked out.

Comment by cb – March 26, 2011 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hotch knows that Prentiss is alive. I rewatched that scene between him and JJ 3 times because I caught an inkling the first time through. JJ tells him something to the effect of “it’s the right thing to do.” and he responds with something like “I know.” but with regret for his team. I couldn’t catch all of what was said, being an amateur, but that’s what happened in that scene.

Comment by Lisa – April 5, 2011 04:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • JJ doesn’t say “it’s the right thing to do”, it’s something else. Hotch says “I don’t know”.

Comment by D – April 10, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What blind item are they referring to the death or the pregnancy?

Comment by Jill – March 22, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • the pregnancy one

Comment by erika – March 22, 2011 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks. When there isn’t anything I’m interested in I tend to speed through the column.

Comment by Jill – March 22, 2011 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very excited about the White Collar scoop, I have been wondering when we would meet Christie, hopefully it will help flesh out Diana’s character more too.

Comment by Jen – March 22, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHEN Fringe returns in the fall?! I like the sound of that. I’m not liking all this talk of Fringe possibly being cancelled… Crossing my fingers it’s not!

Comment by Ali – March 22, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Boy, will I ever be furious and depressed if Fringe is cancelled. The ONLY good thing left to watch after Lost ended. I think this show is top drawer, fantastic acting, great writing and really a thinking person’s show… which of course, let’s out most of America. Maybe that’s why the ratings are so low. Darn.

Comment by Liana in San Diego – March 22, 2011 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sad there was no Castle scoop (unless it was the blind item, and then it would be real wacky, unless we’re talking Lanie).

I’m just hoping for some articulated progress on that show. I want Beckett and/or Castle to admit it already to someone other than his mom.

Comment by Dan – March 22, 2011 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the blind item is Christina and Owen. It will be a surprise to them because Christina doesn’t want kids.

Comment by Olivia – March 22, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh just what we needed, a WHO*E at House stoling Cuddy’s scenes!

Huddy lasted 14 episodes and this bitch takes more episodes??????? I’m done with this show. It’s totally ruined now!!

Comment by icedmemories – March 22, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At least your ship got 14 episodes

Comment by ffn – March 22, 2011 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol, Cuddy dresses like a whore and now a so called ‘whore’ is stolen her scene: are you saying that the only way to beat a whore is using another one? ;)

Comment by Jess – March 23, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Cuddy doesn’t dress like a whore. You do realize sticking up for House’s pathetic green card wife is not going to get your boring, pure as snow Cameron back? Idiot!

Comment by shut up – March 31, 2011 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regarding House, does this mean that girl is going to be LIVING WITH HIM until next season as well?

I wasn’t paying good enough attention yesterday, I thought it was just a “lets get married and see you next month for a fake immigration interview” type of thing. But since House made that work schedule I guess he literally did marry to have a slave in the House? THEY HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING.

So this is how it will be? House will now be a SITCOM about House and his domestic slave? I am so over that show.

Comment by somaya – March 22, 2011 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you not from the states? I thought it was pretty common knowledge here that you have to be married and have proof you are living together for at least 2 years for the foreigner before they can apply for full citizenship. Then you have to prove it is a real marriage. For example, they ask both parties personal questions. If you don’t answer the same, you fail.

So obviously if he goes ahead with the marriage, she’d have to be around at least into next season.

Comment by hmmm – March 22, 2011 09:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Kurt and Karovsky get together at any point in time I will personally hunt down and severely injure Ryan Murphy

Comment by Meg – March 22, 2011 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously. They can’t seem to keep couples together for more than three episodes but I really, really hope they keep Blaine and Kurt together and do their relationship justice. I just can’t see Kurt and Karovsky together.

Comment by Amy – March 22, 2011 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously. They can’t keep a couple together for more than 3 episodes but hopefully they will do the Kurt and Blaine relationship justice. I just can’t see Kurt and Karovsky together.

Comment by Amy – March 22, 2011 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HOUSE has become an absolute joke. Was waiting till the end of the season to see if the current mess would make sense ,but obviously it’s not going to change.

7yrs building up the Huddy relationship for it to be TOTALLY RUINED IN 15 episodes
    What a joke

Comment by Karen – March 22, 2011 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Re. 7yrs building up the Huddy relationship -> Delusional shipper LMAO

Huddy is the real joke, glad it’s over!

Comment by Liz – March 23, 2011 01:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Her “delusion” is still better than your delusions of a Hameron relationship that never existed and never will. Or are you a Hilson??! Well sorry to wake you up from la la land. House isn’t GAY!

Comment by shut up – March 31, 2011 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just hold out that there may be more in store for us, like I said before for as much as GY and David Shore say they don’t want to jerk the audience around, there is nothing they want more, it equals ratings I’m holding out for the Huddy reuinon, cause if you really listen and watch the signs are there, I mean, when Cuddy walked out of the wedding she went to House’s bedroom where the first time was, I’m thinking that holds significance!

Comment by Danielle – March 23, 2011 05:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Charlotte and Cooper. I haven’t seen PP since last fall, but I remember she didn’t want to have kids (that would explain why they weren’t trying). I thought they might have her pregnant by her attacker, but I don’t think they did because that would have been too predictable. She didn’t want kids but Coop did.

Comment by april-ann – March 22, 2011 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I really don’t see them killing off one of the universes quite yet on Fringe” -

really? why do you think they just now brought in Seth Gabel for a role in this universe? because they are getting ready to destroy the other one and they want to give Gabel a place when if the show is renewed for season 4

Comment by DanGiers – March 22, 2011 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • House, I am disappoint. What the heck was up with last nights episode? I understand wanting to shock your audience but even last night was a little *too* gimmicky where the writing was concerned. I hate to say I am bailing on the show as well but the writing has just gone so much downhill this season. For a show that values the “People don’t change” motto, I have to say that the characters are barely recognizable and the patients/medical mysteries are merely an afterthought now.

Comment by Crystal – March 22, 2011 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks, Ausiello!!

I appreciate the scoops, but I’m so disappointed that the only character Kripke can talk about on SUPERNATURAL is STILL Sam! What about Dean? Are we going to get a complete rehash of season 5′s ender where Dean’s only role is to wring his hands over poor poor Sam,or is there a chance that Dean will actually have something to do this time other then worrying over his brother??

And they wore out their welcome with this Sam soulless storyline a long time ago. I honestly don’t care about his wall anymore. I’d love it if they forget that horrible storyline ever happened. But I am curious about the War in Heaven.

Comment by Moe – March 22, 2011 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • maybe Kripke keeps talking about this episode because he wrote it and he’s naturally excited about it?!

Also with all the story-lines coming together it’s pretty clear Sam’s wall coming down isn’t actually all about Sam but there is a bigger over all plot at work here-it isn’t just about how the wall coming down affects Sam it’s about how it affects everyone including Dean. I think Sam’s wall hold the key the to the mystery and I also think Cas may know more than he has been letting on in regards to soulless Sam.

Why don’t you actually watch the episode before you start complaining, I mean I don’t hear Sam girls complaining at the fact that episode 21 is Dean centric or that episode 20 is Cas centric, that all BE talks about lately is Cas. I’m sure if SG weren’t so anti-spoiler she’s be gushing about the Dean episode.

Comment by amanda – March 23, 2011 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • first of all it is SLIMEBALL NOT “SLIMBALL” —> second of all NO CHUCK SCOOP!!!!! —> i think i deserve some for telling you about your spelling error! thanxx lol

Comment by Renee – March 22, 2011 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • thanks for smallville scoop can’t wait to see the rest of this beautiful season :)

Comment by lory – March 22, 2011 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ack! Fringe is awesome! Thanks. :0D

Comment by Sarah – March 22, 2011 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m done with House ! I hate this masquerade .

Comment by WHAT? – March 22, 2011 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh, for Raising Hope you mean Jimmy with recurring nightmares, not Lucas, the name of the actor :-)

Comment by Col – March 22, 2011 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post