One Tree Hill Vs. Nikita: Vote Now, While The 'Renew Our Show!' Quarterfinals Rage On!

Two beautiful CW dramas stand before us, but we each have only a single vote in our hands. Yes folks, the third quarterfinal matchup of TVLine.com’s first annual “Renew Our Show!” Bracket Tournament — a hard-to-predict showdown between One Tree Hill and Nikita — pretty much turns you into Tyra Banks deciding which show will stay in the competition, and which must return to the “Renew Our Show!” House, pack its belongings, and go home.

To reach the quarterfinals, One Tree Hill and Nikita have already had to survive some muscular opponents, respectively knocking off Hellcats and The Event in Round One of our single-elimination competition for 16 on-the-bubble series hoping to score slots on the 2011-2012 primetime calendar.

Every afternoon at 1 p.m. ET for the rest of the week, you’ll be able to vote in polls to help narrow down the “Renew Our Show!” field — until there’s only one champ standing. Click here to see the entire bracket (then click again on the image for a zoomed-in view). And if you’re losing sleep about the status of anything currently on your DVR “series-recording” lineup, don’t miss our regularly updated Renewal Scorecard feature.

But before that happens, you’ve got to make a decision: occasionally outrageous, North Carolina-set soap opera or sexy, action-packed spy thriller. Polls will be open for 48 hours, so do your civic duty, then hit the comments to justify your vote, and head to Facebook and Twitter to whip your fellow fanboys and fangirls into a frenzy.

Oh! And to get alerted to all future “Renew Our Show” showdowns, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV. Now what are you waiting for? Get voting!

Comments (586)

• Nikita

Comment by Alex C – March 21, 2011 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NIKITA NIKITA NIKITA!!! SHANE WEST IS SEXY HOTTT!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Jane Smith – May 14, 2011 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita.

Comment by Sabrina – March 21, 2011 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One Tree Hill. It has to end this season but still, OTH is a way better show.

Comment by Ingmar – March 21, 2011 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would like One Tree Hille(OTH) to stay. The people that are in the show are really good and plus there is no better show then oth. I would be sad and hurt if oth stoped showing after this season. Plus other fans would probly argee of being sad hurt and there no other show better then this. So ummmm keep oth playing for us fans please thanks.:)

Comment by Ashley – March 23, 2011 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita!
    OTH is in its billionth season. It should have died a few years ago.

Comment by Goku – March 21, 2011 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed wholeheartedly. Nikita deserves a chance.

Comment by Miranda – March 21, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Its been on so long because its a good show! Not everyone has the same opnion about it that you do and would like to see it stay.

Comment by kasey – March 22, 2011 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • well not every body has the same that you do and would like to see it go….. DEAL WITH IT instead of saying that only people who voted for OTH can stay cuz seriously everytime someone says they voted for nikita someone `s gotta say Oth Is such a good Show OTH this and OTH that ….dont say that not evey body shares that persons opinion because they really dont care cuz it`s there opion and you dont nedd to be mean about it.

Comment by Crystal – April 6, 2011 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES! OTH SUCKS! GIVE NIKITA A CHANCE TO BRING DOWN PERCY!!!

Comment by Jane Smith – May 14, 2011 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry gotta vote for Nikita. It’s just starting to hit creative heights, whereas OTH hit theirs 5-6 years ago. Time to end OTH. At least bow out gracefully if that’s even still possible after all this time.

Also please don’t reply to me to yell at me. I’ve been watching OTH since the Pilot, but it’s time to end it. Nikita has way more potential.

Comment by M – March 21, 2011 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • One Tree Hill should have ended a long time ago. It’s repititive and pointless. As much as I used to love it, it needs to end. Nikita is SERIOUSLLYYYY COOL. The actors, plots everything…

I need Shane and Maggie moments. They have crazy hot chemistry.

Comment by Lily – March 21, 2011 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • GO TICKLE YOURSELF!

Comment by JUST SMILE – March 21, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OTH!!! Love the Show!!

Comment by MJ – March 23, 2011 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • One tree hill

Comment by Rebecca – March 23, 2011 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One Tree Hill , all the way, it the best show ever! :) Season 9!

Comment by Ashley Cobb – March 21, 2011 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree!!

Comment by Blake Barry – March 21, 2011 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • COMPLETELY AGREE!!!! OTHS9

Comment by Kasey – March 22, 2011 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • One tree hill is the best

Comment by negresse83 – March 23, 2011 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • knowing what death means has meaningfull to somebody who is reasonable, OTH season 8 teach me that. ONE TREE IS THE BEST.

Comment by eyebiokin kenny peter – March 27, 2011 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • :’) that’s right

Comment by JUST SMILE – April 29, 2011 07:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YESS! ONE TREE HILL SEASON 9!
      Nikita is the stupidest show ever!
      one tree hillll!
      one tree hill!

Comment by AmieLovesOTH – March 23, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ONE TREE HILL. I LOVE THE SHOW. i want it to keep going. season 9

Comment by ashley duma – March 23, 2011 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita. I needz the Fonseca.

Comment by Jason – March 21, 2011 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NIKITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!ALL THE WAY!.OTH SUXX BALLS THIS SEASON..SORRY BYE BYE OTH BUT YOU NEED TO DIE AFTER THIS SEASON.! ENUF OF THE CRAP ALREADY.!

Comment by LOL – March 21, 2011 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Stop being a f-ing jerk. One Tree Hill is the best and Nikita is retarded. I watched the first four episodes and it lost its thrill after that. Yes I agree that One Tree Hill lost its touch but Nikita is just stupid.

Comment by Some Dude – March 21, 2011 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lol at complaining about someone being a jerk then doing the same thing… And One Tree Hill stopped being a good show years ago. Daytime soaps are more entertaining.

Comment by Melanie – March 21, 2011 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Shut up.

Comment by Some Dude – March 21, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • One Tree Hill never stopped being good. This season had an amazing wedding, Brooke almost died, Jamie almost died, Clay almost died, Quinn almost died twice, also a pregnancy and an adoption. This season has ben epic. So One Tree Hill Season 8 = Amazing

Comment by You are wrong. – March 22, 2011 12:16 PM PDT
          • LOL, “shut up” is your clever response?
            Niiiice.

Comment by Allegra – March 22, 2011 03:36 PM PDT
          • “Brooke almost died, Jamie almost died, Clay almost died, Quinn almost died twice…” Wow. Half the cast had near death experiences in one season. I’m glad OTH has learned to diversify its plots. Nikita is a spy/action show, meaning it actually has a reason for its characters to be in danger all the time. What is OTH’s excuse? Renew them both, just put OTH on at 3 in the afternoon where it belongs with the rest of the cast-rotating, plot-recycling, cheesy-@$$ soap operas.

Comment by Stephanie – March 22, 2011 10:02 PM PDT
          • Yeah shut up is my response because I said it to your mom last night.

Comment by Some Dude – March 23, 2011 03:30 AM PDT
          • ;)

Comment by JUST SMILE – March 23, 2011 02:14 PM PDT
        • What daytime soaps are you watching?! They recycle the same storylines over and over again. At least OTH has new plot lines and new characters and doesn’t fire actors because they are blamed for low ratings.

OTH all the way. S9

Though I do love some Shane!

Comment by anon – March 22, 2011 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Dear Some Dude and Everyone Else,
            I don’t care what you opinion is it doesn’t matter to me. But if you are going to bring someones family into this that it low. You say you’ve learned something for OTH but you are dissing someone’s opinion. That is not right. If you weren’t at a computer would you have said that? What if you knew that person and they were you friend? Seriously using a line about someones mom well that’s worse than shut up! How old are ya’ll 8? Fighting over TV shows, telling people their opinions are wrong that’s stupid. They are both amazing shows, that’s my opinion. Can’t we all agree that we all have different tastes? That doesn’t mean we have to fight!

Comment by Kat – March 23, 2011 04:16 PM PDT
          • SHOW ARE YOU WATCHING CUZ I M POSITIVE ITS NOT OTH CUZ IT RECYCLES ALL THERE PLOTLINES I MEAN I JUST READ A COMMENT THAT SAID LIKE 6 DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAD NEAR DEATH EXPEIRENCE….WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT IS! LOL LOL LOL YOU GUUYS MAKE ME LAUGH SOMETIMES!

Comment by crystal – April 6, 2011 01:23 PM PDT
      • I totally agree! I couldn’t get into it… Tried but couldn’t. One tree hill is my favorite

Comment by Kristina – March 22, 2011 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ONE TREE HILL!

Comment by kimberly briggs – March 21, 2011 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The pictures you chose to use pretty much sum it up. Over the top, crazy drama OR awesomeness. Nikita all the way. :)

Comment by Mikaylah – March 21, 2011 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HEHE THIS POST WAS FUNNY..TOTALLY AGREE..THAT IS WHAT OTH HAS BECUM .A COMEDIC OVER THE TOP DRAMA LOL

Comment by nina – March 21, 2011 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously?
      the world to describe nikita you think is awesomeness?!?!
      and cracy drama for oth?
      oh boy…
      well done you should be proud!

Comment by JUST SMILE – March 21, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One Tree Hill, They are an original show. Nikita is just a bad copy of La Femme Nikita that was even way better. So ONE TREE HILL all the way :-)
    Season 9, Here we go!

Comment by Christa – March 21, 2011 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nikita isn’t “just a bad copy of La Femme Nikita”. Nikita may be based off of the movie, but the movie is about her becoming a spy/assassin and her missions while working for the government. The series is about what happens after she escapes. So while it may be loosely based off of the film, the storylines and plot are completely original.
      If we’re being honest here, One Tree Hill hasn’t been original in a long time. The storylines are repetitive, and occasionally so farfetched that I don’t think even a soap opera would touch them. A dog eating Dan’s heart transplant, anyone?
      Eight years is a long run for any show. I really think that OTH has had a good run, but it’s time to hang up it’s hat.

Comment by Erika – March 21, 2011 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • how can something that is a knock off of something else be completely original OTH should get another season there are too many things left unanswered and if you kept up with the show you would know that. Friends ran a lot longer than OTH a soap opera is a soap opera regardless of what time of day it plays. OTH is not far fetched anybody that watches this show can relate one person they know to each character and each situation if you ask me which you didnt but i will express my opinion anyways OTH is the only soap opera that is as close to reality as you get its holly wood what did you expect they are going to put their own twist on reality its not going to be the exact but its close enough.

OTH IS AWESOME

Comment by tonya – March 22, 2011 12:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NIKITA OFC!! WAY better than OTH !OTH needs to END!

Comment by Sandra – March 21, 2011 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree, Nikita all the way! Nikita is awesome and I really want a second , third, and many more seasons! I love my mikita!!!=)

Comment by Elvisbabye1935 – March 22, 2011 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on even I, an OTH fan know that Nikita is sooooo much better. OTH is bland it’s only sentimentally to keep it. But Nikita is action packed sexy, hot drama. It is an amazing show. Maggie Q is awesome. Shane West is awesome…..plus super super super hot!
    I seriously love Aaron Standford he is the ultimate Birkhoff. Nikita must have a season 2 so we can explore the characters.

What would happen in OTH really? Another near death event, another wedding, another baby, another basketball game…..

Comment by Tyler – March 21, 2011 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can we have a poll called “Do you think CW needs an intervention more then Charlie Sheen?” … This whole reboot vibe is not working for me, and OTH has passed it’s relevance a long time ago. Sorry ( I used to be a fan, for the first 3 seasons. )

I keep waiting for something worth watching on CW.. Maybe the Josh Schwarz project next year.

Comment by evs – March 21, 2011 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Obviously, you have not seen the Vampire Diaries. It is the most underrated show on TV.

Comment by Maddie – March 22, 2011 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ..are you serious?

TVD? the most UNDERRATED show on television? If anything, TVD is the most over-hyped show ever, buoyed only by crazy fangirls who subscribe to this vampire craze and like to look at Paul Westley’s abs. Please, underrated? That’s like saying Harry Potter is underrated…except Harry Potter actually has a semblance of a plot. Holy cow, TVD, underrated. Never heard that one before.

Comment by emma – March 23, 2011 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One Tree Hill!!!!

Comment by Fran – March 21, 2011 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita — OTH should have died years ago.

Comment by MoxieSue – March 21, 2011 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NIKITA.

Comment by sylvie – March 21, 2011 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita. duh.

i think even the author of this article has come to a decision, based on this statement:

NIKITA FTW.

Comment by sela – March 21, 2011 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dear Sophia Bush: you’re über-hot, and all (don’t watch OTH, but if I did, it would be for you), but I gotta vote for Nikita all the way. Yours sincerily, me.

Comment by Delirious – March 21, 2011 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One Tree Hill had a long life, but now it’s really dragging out, I think the time has come to have it end the show beautifully. For me, without The characters of Lucas and Peyton it’s not really the same.

Nikita all the way.
    It has so much potential.
    NEEDS TO GET RENEWED. :)
    CW, please???

Comment by Clara – March 21, 2011 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just 2 actors don’t make a good series ,try to see the good in the whole series and then come to speak!
      one tree hill wants to show something else to the world not the beauty of some actors……!

Comment by JUST SMILE – March 21, 2011 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Show what poorly scripted repetitive cliche storylines. Errghhh One Tree Hill is like that Rebecca Black song Friday it is so frickin posionous to the eyes and ears. I can’t…I just can’t.
        One Tree Hill needs to end, or I have got to machette down Mark Schwan for dragging this mother fricker out so long.

Comment by Georgia – March 22, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • shut up bitch…….

Comment by JUST SMILE – April 29, 2011 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita FTW! I absolutely love OTH but I do think it should end this season!

Comment by Kari – March 21, 2011 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita!!!!

Comment by Kenna marie – March 21, 2011 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OTH forever!!!

Comment by Paola – March 21, 2011 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not voting in this… I just can’t.

Nikita is one of my favourite shows at the moment… But OTH has my loyalty for 8 years and beyond.

Comment by Jamie – March 21, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita. No question.

Comment by Simone – March 21, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One Tree Hill. It’s original, and amazing. Nikita is too unoriginal. One Tree Hill should be renewed for a proper ending if anything.

Comment by Kyle – March 21, 2011 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely adore OTH, but it simply is TIME TO GO. That said, I don’t even watch Nikita but NIKITA FTW.

Comment by Anthony Kerty – March 21, 2011 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NITIKA

Comment by krz – March 21, 2011 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One Tree Hill is horrid, it has always been horrid and it always will be.

Nikita is eons better and deserves to stay!

Comment by Lauren Z – March 21, 2011 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • One Tree Hill has never been horrid, there is a reason it has been on this long.

Comment by swimmer – March 22, 2011 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • completely agree. even these past seasons have been good. if they weren’t, they CW wouldn’t have renewed it for an 8th season!

Comment by asdfghjkl – March 22, 2011 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NIKITA, all the way! Common now, I mean sure I liked ne tree hill back when it was actually watchable like 4 years ago but it needs to end, seriously, its just taking up space from new fresh material to come in (like nikita).

Comment by Aidan – March 21, 2011 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita!
    Nothing ever happens on One Tree Hill anymore. It just feels like an episode of 7th Heaven. No drama at all. Nikita is a really good show and should get another chance. One tree hill is over.

Comment by Sara – March 21, 2011 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita hands down!

Comment by Rina – March 21, 2011 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m a huge OTH fan but it’s time to end it. Nikita is a great show with a lot of potential.

Comment by Jones19 – March 21, 2011 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One tree hill all the way! I know that its getting old but we need a proper ending plus its the third highest in ratings! (tvd n something else not niktia though.

Comment by Sammi – March 21, 2011 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita, i think it’s a great series.

Comment by Giuseppe F. – March 21, 2011 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gotta go with Nikita even though I’m a huge oth fan

Comment by Kendra – March 21, 2011 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One tre hill. Please vote for this show !
    OTH’s fans need it :(

Comment by Lisa – March 21, 2011 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is so easy: Nikita!

Comment by Chatty – March 21, 2011 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted for OTH, because one I have only seen an episode or two of Nikita and two its way better. But I will admit that I think it is time for OTH to end. There is not a whole lot of storylines left to tell on the show. Brooke is getting a baby this season and Haley is having a girl.

Comment by Jacqi – March 21, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita!!!! I loved oth, but it’s time for it to end! Oth used to have so much heart….now its about a bunch of bored randoms floating around their mid twenties with hardly any connection to one another!!! Not to mention these talented OTH actors are ready to move on!!!! Let OTH end and let Nikita keep growing!!!!

Comment by Monica F – March 21, 2011 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am a true One Tree Hill fan but I had to vote for Nikita.

a) because creativity One Tree Hill hasn’t been great this season and it would be best if it ended now.

and

b) Because I see something great in Nikita.

I did vote for OTH in the OTH vs. Hellcats cause Hellcats sucks!!! Get rid of it! But I had to go with Nikita on this one

Comment by Leon – March 21, 2011 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree 100%! I love OTH but Nikita is still “growing” and has an amazing cast and pretty good storylines! OTH isn’t depending on the fans… I think the crew and the actors are aware of the fact that S8 is the last! It’s time to move on!

Comment by Tany – March 21, 2011 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • TELL ME HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR NIKITA IF YOU ARE A TRUE OTH FAN?
      THAT JUST DOESN’T SOUND RIGHT….
      One Tree HIll fans actually VOTE for it don’t want it to end

Comment by JUST SMILE – March 22, 2011 04:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • True fans know when to let go, obsessed fans… not so much.

Comment by Stephanie – March 22, 2011 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No honey true fans NEVER want to let go!

Comment by JUST SMILE – March 23, 2011 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita!!!

Comment by JoanMayra – March 21, 2011 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One tree hill. Forever and always. ONLY if James, Joy and Sophia all stay. ALL.

Comment by Christine – March 21, 2011 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OTH has been ran its course, its time to give way for something else. Cancelling Nikita for One Tree Hill to have one more season won’t mean it will have more than that. I see no reason in a newer show, with the potential of gaining an odd amount of years of seasons, to fall flat for a show that’s possibly only promised one more season. IF OTH takes precedent here, when its gone where will the CW be? The CW as a whole does not have a lot of newer uprising shows already as it is. With Smallville on the out, and dare I say Supernatural soon, Nikita and Vampire Diaries are the CW’s future action shows. It would be a huge mistake for them not to take into consideration that they already have four other shows in the same category with OTH: Gossip Girl, 90210, Next Top Model and Hellcats. I’m not even going to start on those shows, cause really one of them could take the knife and put this matter to rest altogether. But hey, this is just all the ramblings of TV addict that doesn’t want to see her show go.

Comment by got2luvmel – March 21, 2011 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This poll doesn’t really determine whether or not they stay. If I would guess, I think they both should stay. Nikita is a fresh, new show with a good amount of viewers. It’s what the CW needs, but OTH will always be a strong CW show. It has some of the highest ratings on the CW and it would be in their best interest to renew that as well as Nikita. Obviously the CW isn’t gonna turn into a network with higher ratings by adding a lot of random new shows that no one really likes. Nikita isn’t one of them because I actually like it, but shows like Hellcats? Come on. They need to stick with what they have because if they don’t renew OTH and all their veteran shows, they won’t have any viewers.

Comment by qwerty – March 21, 2011 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree with you! Both shows should stay. :)

Comment by Kyle – March 21, 2011 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • me too!! .. well my vote for this poll has to go to oth only cause i’ve watched it for so long and i think Nikita will probably get picked up and oth really needs to win things like this to show the CW that the fans still want it.

Comment by Maddy – March 21, 2011 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita

Comment by Ayns – March 21, 2011 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita for sure, I stopped watching One Tree Hill a while ago

Comment by MeL – March 21, 2011 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I voted OTH out of loyatly but it is DRY AS A BONE! With this poll being whatever…who cares. As long as in reality Nikita gets renewed because it is fresh, exciting and capitavating.

OTH, do the writers even try? That’s my question

Comment by Rachel – March 22, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One Tree Hill!
    I like Nikita but I love OTH.

Comment by Kim – March 21, 2011 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ONE TREE HILL !!!!

Comment by Toby – March 21, 2011 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NIKITA!! I’m so over OTH….

Comment by N – March 21, 2011 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Right there with you. The storylines in OTH are zzzzzzzzzzzzz….
      Nikita is a BAMF, so amazin’, it needs a season 2 I would be so gobsmacked if they didn’t get it. I would literally march up to the controllers of CW with a baseball bat and well… you can guess the rest.

Comment by Ben – March 21, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nikita is the best. OTH as much as I love Sophia Bush, James Lafferty etc. the acting is getting so old. It’s nothing new. It’s really put them in a stalemate of boring.

Comment by Jamie – March 21, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please let it be OTH. I have been with the show since day one and I grew up with them.

Comment by casey – March 21, 2011 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post