Exclusive

Fringe Exclusive First Look Video: The Fight to Extract William From Olivia Begins!

Fringe fans let out a collective gasp in the final moments of last Friday’s episode when William Bell returned from the dead in Olivia Dunham’s body! But no one was more surprised by the unorthodox resurrection than Anna Torv herself.

The actress — who has already been tasked this season with juggling the dual roles of Olivia and Fauxlivia — admitted this morning to TVLine’s Matt Mitovich that adding a third personality to her repertoire “was not [a challenge] that I had been asking for!”

The fact that the new role involved channeling a sci-fi legend by the name of Leonard Nimoy made it all the more intimidating. “I was in shock for the first day,” Torv confesses. “I think I hyperventilated — and then I called John Noble [Walter] to say, ‘Can you please help me?’ I wanted to know what he thought, and what that [Walter/William] relationship was like. Plus, John is such a sweetheart, a lovely person to ask.”

The research paid off. The following exclusive clip from this week’s episode (Friday 9/8c) — which finds Walter and Peter reeling from William’s brazen body snatching — is proof of that. But don’t take my word for it. Press play and see for yourself.

1. Geff says:

Honestly Anna Torv why haven’t you be nominated for an Emmy yet? Between playing our Olivia,Fauxlivia and now Bell. Last weeks episode had be falling off my bed and almost breaking my laptop. So glad I’ve stuck with this show since the beginning. This season keeps getting better. And we get to meet our version of Lincoln Lee, should be interesting to see him. Can’t wait for Friday night.

2. Kelly says:

We just got our team back and now this. SO glad Peter wanted to know how to get our Olivia back. I know Walter is excited to have Bell back but was disappointed at least in that clip no concern for Olivia. Kudos to Anna Torv. The voice and mannerisms are so amazing.

3. MST3K says:

I hope she says “fascinating”

4. Bob Singer says:

Looks like it’s time for an observer intervention. Or maybe Bell gets to inhabit a shapeshifter or the machine….

5. Bob Singer says:

Is/was there a faux Bellie?

6. Sourabh says:

Awesome.

7. I Dnt KNow says:

Bell should go into Brandon, he’s too valuable and Brandon hasn’t been doing much lately =P

8. Fringee says:

I think tonight’s episode is going to have a lot of funny moments :) I can’t wait. You’re awesome Anna Torv!

• Christine lee says:

Yes, i am pretty sure it will have a lot of funny but awkward moments in tonight episode, let’s see.

9. Christine lee says:

Me either, i want Olivia bace as fast as possible, hope and love to see the scene of Peter and Olivia(the real Olivia)together。

10. Christine lee says:

Me either, i want Olivia back as soon as possible, hope and love to see the scene of Peter and Olivia(the real Olivia)together。

11. Nina says:

Well, I’m glad to hear she did attempt to research LM as Bell to try to get it right. She didn’t come remotely close, but she tried? Egads, I just can’t! Why did they let her do that insane affected roboto impression?!