Exclusive

Pretty Little Liars Video: Has 'A' Been Outed?

Pretty Little Liars wraps its spring season Monday (ABC Family, 8/7c), and things are not looking good for the fabulous fibbers. “A” is pushing the girls to their breaking point, and we’ve got the exclusive video to prove it!

Now that Aria (Lucy Hale), Hanna (Ashley Benson), Spencer (Troian Bellisario) and Emily (Shay Mitchell) have found Alison’s coveted key — and its accompanying and incriminating video! — they’re on a mission to take down the stalker. But who is it?! Looks like the prime suspect is Jenna (played by Tammin Sursok), but what is she really guilty of? Judge for yourselves via the first look video below:

Loading video...

So, what do you think: Is Jenna the ellusive lurker, or just a high schooler scorned? Find out Monday at 8/7c on the Pretty Little Liars finale.

1. BSG75 says:

“Exclusive My ass”. ABC Family released this sneak peek 2 hours after PLL 1×21 ended. -)

2. AlistairCrane says:

“A” is totally Mona, possibly paired with a second culprit, probably a guy. I don’t think Jenna is “A”—she’s just your everyday whackjob.

3. Grace says:

Aw, poor Jenna… I don’t think she’s A, it’d be too obvious! She’s been suspect #1 since the beginning and PLL likes to keep you on your toes. Plus, that scene a couple weeks ago in the bathroom where she cries was so genuine and heartbreaking. Wow, genuine and heartbreaking, two things I never thought I’d say about this show when I started watching it as a joke last summer :)

4. Esta says:

Must have been your polite, mature and flowery words.

5. Laura says:

and the cop who seems to be stalking them?

I dont think the show is ready to give up A’s identity just yet. but it is definitely NOT jenna. they have shown many snippets of what is most likely A going about his/her plotty business, and unless Jenna isn’t actually blind, that person is not her!

I like the Mona idea though. it would be a real surprise, plus she’s always had it in for the girls.

• Emily says:

I haven’t read the books but according to my friends who have Mona is the “A” of the books. But Similarly to Gossip Girl the show doesn’t seem to be sticking to the books which is probably a good thing so it keeps up suspense otherwise everyone would just go out a read the books and know what was going to happen, so I suspect that Mona is not A on the show and if she is there’s a major twist coming with it.

6. jen says:

A is Spencer’s sister!

7. tkartk says:

I could only hope that Jenna is the real ‘A’ so that Tammin Sursok will be off my screen… blah! However, I, too, think it’s Spencer’s sister.

8. Emgee says:

Melissa is definitely “A” but working with someone else. She has to be (likely Ian) since the person talking to the bracelet lady a few weeks back was definitely a guy.

And, as annoying as Jenna is, when she had her sunglasses off, Tammin Sursok was quite attractive.

9. Tamms says:

While they arent going by the books it might shock you at how A comes out to be revealed. I will tell you I read all 8 books and if they play out all 8 books eeryone will be shocked. I can tell you if you want to scroll down I will tell you who A is in the books

In the Books A is first revealed as Mona who happened upon Ali’s diary when Mya threw it out in the garbage. Then as it goes on it is revealed that Ali is also a along with another person who they will call Courtney.

It turns out that Ali and Courtney are twins and Courtney was in a nut house. Also it was Courtney that Killed Ali so that she can take over her life. Just like it was revealed that Ali’s Mom and Spencers Dad had and and affair so Ali/Spencer/Courtney are all related.

Good books read them

• tamms says:

im sorry it was Ali who killed Courtney who was pretending to be Alison.

and now I hear shes writing 4 more books so

10. Sunny says:

Never having read the books, I started to think that A was Mona, too. But now I’m not sure they would do that since everyone seems to expect the show to follow the books.
    I think Melissa killed Ali, not Ian…but he’s protecting her, either because he actually does love her (snort!) but more likely because she’s blackmailing him and he wants a chunk of her family’s money.