Funny Video: January Jones, Kristen Bell, NPH and Others Tout Kimmel Diet Plan

Get More: Video

Jimmy Kimmel on Monday night unveiled the follow-up to his aprés-Oscars “Humpilates” video, congregating a cavalcade of Hollywood beauties — plus Neil Patrick Harris, for good measure — to tout his “Jim-Miracle” diet plan.

Who shows up in the Jimmy Kimmel Live! video posted below? In addition to TV faves such as Mad Men‘s January Jones, Veronica Mars alum Kristen Bell (first appearing at the 4:40 mark), Big Love grad Amanda Seyfried, Project Runway host Heidi Klum and How I Met Your Mother‘s NPH (in full Doogie Howser mode at 3:15), you’ll also spy the likes of Jessicas Alba and Biel, Scarlett Johansson, Anna Faris, Zoe Saldana, Kerry Washington (the star of Shonda Rhimes’ new pilot), Emily Blunt and Rebecca Romijn — each displaying varying degrees of comedic timing. And I’m sure I forgot to check a few names.

Watch the spoof below, then hit comments to “weigh in” on who you think served up the biggest helping of laughs.

Comments (13)

• Flame me all you want but…. First!

Comment by John – March 15, 2011 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jimmy Kimmel for next year’s Oscar host!

Comment by Amy – March 15, 2011 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As much as I hate to admit it, Jessica Biel was definitely the funniest. I’m not a huge fan of her acting, but she nailed it here. Kristin Bell was great too, as usual. I thought January Jones was awful, which wasn’t a big surprise, and I don’t think Scarlet Johansen did very well either. Just my two cents.

“Just look at this huge pair of pants!”

Comment by Marissa – March 15, 2011 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Biel did a nice job of mocking her own “celebrity,” but yeah, K Bell really sold her lines. Seyfried was a bit OTT, but Anna Faris was fun to watch.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – March 15, 2011 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kristin Bell is always great. I don’t think she could act badly if she tried (aside from the comedic “real user” acting she used in this xD).

Comment by Jacob – March 16, 2011 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jessica Biel – world famous? Heh! That in itself is very funny

Comment by Suzanne – March 15, 2011 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s almost like that was the point or something.

Comment by Jacob – March 16, 2011 06:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Um maybe Zoe Saldana should be eating her own food, she’s very thin looking. It doesn’t look healthy.

Comment by emily – March 15, 2011 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved how KBell used the lazy eye! I cracked up!

Comment by Anna – March 15, 2011 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kristen Bell + Amanda Seyfried in the same video = (a a mini Veronica Mars non-reunion)PERFECT :D

Comment by ZmaXcharmvill3 – March 15, 2011 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I kept hoping Kristen and Amanda would appear next to each other in the video! Always loving seeing VM cast members together.

Comment by Josh Emerson – March 15, 2011 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Some of it was funny but then it pretty much got needlessly mean. I think people have enough problem with self-image without nipped and tucked starlets with personal trainers calling them “disgusting” and “whales”

Classless.

Comment by Christy – March 15, 2011 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jimmy K for oscars next year for sure!!!! sooo hilarious though! this sketch is genius! http://bit.ly/gEBgKj

Comment by HUmpit out – March 21, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post