Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Bones, Castle, Fringe, Chuck, Fringe and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Please don’t say that a major character from Bones is being whacked. —Shayna
Ausiello:
I promise I won’t… use those words exactly. But in this season’s penultimate episode, I hear Mr. Evil Sniper will do a bad thing to someone we know. Even worse, this was pretty much confirmed by exec producer Stephen Nathan. “Our people work in a very dangerous and risky job,” he told me. “One of them will realize the extent of that danger. And it will be shocking.”

Question: Tell the crazies that your “Six Feet Under” Blind Item is not Derek on Grey’s Anatomy. I mean, do we seriously have to go through this every season? —Megan
Ausiello:
Hey. Crazies. Listen up. It’s not Derek on Grey’s Anatomy. (It’s worse.)

Question: What has your investigation into rumors that Der/Mer will make their marriage official on Grey’s Anatomy turned up? —Samantha
Ausiello:
A lot of evidence suggesting it’s much more than just a rumor.

Question: You were a wonderful moderator for the Parks and Recreation panel at PaleyFest. Being a longtime reader of yours, I wanted to say hello after the panel but I was intimidated by your good looks. Have I buttered you up enough for any Parks and Rec scoop beyond what we learned at the panel? —Olivia
Ausiello:
Truth be told, you went a little overboard. Next time pull back just a smidge and you’ll be aces. Now about that scoop, here’s something that didn’t come up during the panel: The Grim Reaper is visiting Pawnee! “A beloved character — though not a main character — passes away in the two-part finale,” EP Michael Schur tells me exclusively. “Part 2 of the finale is the memorial service.” Hmm…. Beloved but not major. I think I got it! I better not say anything in case I’m right. And I’m pretty sure I am.

Question: I want a Supernatural scoop! —Julia
Ausiello:
You better pray The CW renews the show for a seventh season because “the finale ends on a cliffhanger,” series creator Eric Kripke told TVLine at PaleyFest ’11. “Everyone should be prepared to rip their hair out all summer.” Actually, you might want to start now since, as Kripke adds, “We end [the episode] in the worst possible place for all involved.” Expect the run-up to the big finish to be “pretty mythology-heavy,” says Supe vet Jim Beaver (Bobby). “There are changes in the alliances, and in Castiel’s relationship with the boys and with Bobby.”

Question: I know I’m in the minority, but I loved Lisa and Ben on Supernatural! Any chance we will see them again? —Elena
Ausiello:
“They will be back,” Jensen Ackles confirmed to TVLine at Paleyfest ’11. “I can’t say necessarily how, but that story will be explored and it will be explored heavily. I think there’s a part of [Dean] that was left with them. But I think he knows deep down that it would never work. And I think that’s going to be a very emotional situation that he’s going to have to deal with.”

Question: Any scoop on the Cas-centric episode of Supernatural? —Tammy
Ausiello:
Who better to tackle that question then Ben Edlund, the writer/director behind the May sweeps outing: “It’s kind of him looking over his life. And as we move toward the end of this season, Cas is going to make some very, very big, difficult choices. He takes stock of what his life is as an angel and what it’s been since the Winchesters came into it and what that’s meant to him. It’s a pretty interesting character portrait [and] it leads to a pretty interesting path. We’ll [also] see some elements of Heaven, a very kaleidoscopic place. We’ll reveal some things about the mechanics of Heaven.”

Question: Any Parenthood scoop? —Will
Ausiello:
This is the dude Amber goes to the prom with. I hear he does something that really upsets her so he must be destroyed.

THIS JUST IN: Please welcome Fringe exec producer Jeff Pinkner, who has graciously agreed to tackle the next two questions while I take a quick nap.

Question: I Just broke my arm and I believe an awesome Fringe scoop would help the healing process! Any idea how long Olivia is going to be all William Bell on us? —Heather
Jeff Pinkner:
Good luck with your arm, Heather! If only you had the healing tech that they have in the Alt Univ! To answer your question: Olivia will be inhabited by Bell for a couple episodes — but cohabitation is not as benign as William assumes it is…

Question: Last season, Fringe opted for an epic two-hour season finale. Can we expect a similar such finale this year? —Duncan
Jeff Pinkner:
No two-hour finale this year, but the last three episodes will be linked in one continuous story arc.

BREAKING: I’m awake! What did I miss?

Question: Do you have any tips on The Good Wife? Specifically, who will win the election, will Peter and Alicia have another sexy bathroom scene, and will Alan Cumming and Chris Noth return next season? —Cher
Ausiello:
Here’s a tip for you: Do not miss Tuesday’s episode, titled “Ham Sandwich.” It’s all anyone will be talking about the next day. Trust me. In other Good news, look what was just posted outside the lobby of TVLine’s Midtown Manhattan headquarters.

Question: Any word on a renewal for Chuck yet? I hope to God that it comes back next season! —Archana
Ausiello:
Let’s put it this way: Boss men Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak are in no way, shape or form being subtle in expressing to NBC their expectation that the show will return. How unsubtle? The title of the May 16 season finale is “Chuck vs. The Cliffhanger.”

Question: Can you spill anything about Glee? Anything about how Santana will take her rejection by Brittany? Will she be back to her old tricks? —Jessica
Ausiello:
If you mean macking on anything in pants (or a skirt, for that matter), yes. In fact, in Episode 18, Santana gets a new love interest. Then, a source tells me, in the season’s final three episodes, “the Santana/Brittany storyline really gets kicked into high gear. There are lots of revelations.”

Question: Any word on whether or not Jonathan Groff is headed back to Glee this season? —Brandi
Ausiello:
Yes, there’s word, and it’s no. Next season is a possibility, but he won’t be back this season. And come on, doesn’t Rachel have enough potential suitors and ex-suitors running around without Jesse in the mix, too?

Question: Any CSI scoop? —Mindy
Ausiello:
The upcoming Lady Heather episode won’t just be a Lady Heather episode, I’m told. The hour’s other hot plot? A teen bullying case which becomes highly personal to George Eads’ Nick.

Question: When the hell is Cougar Town returning? —Jesse
Ausiello:
Not soon enough for me. Last I heard CT was due back on the airwaves April 18. Busy Philipps, meanwhile, confirmed my earlier scooplet that the ‘Sac Crew heads to Hawaii in the finale to save Travis from himself. “Laurie has kind of a mission, which is to help Travis kind of get back on track and come back to the States,” she explains. “He kind of loses his way toward the end of the season.”

Question: I know that NBC ordered 24 episodes of Community this season. But does the hour-long finale count as both Episode 23 and 24? I can’t get enough of my favorite study group! —Anders
Ausiello:
Yes, it counts as both 23 and 24. Now let’s talk about something a little more interesting, mmkay? The series is doing a “flashback” episode in which we’ll get to see the whole gang during never before seen Greendale days. However, it won’t be a flashback episode in the traditional sense à la Lost. Also, Josh Holloway’s character in the finale is still being kept top-secret, but I can at least tell you to anticipate a Sawyer-y “Son of a bitch!” along the way.

Question: Is there any truth to reports that One Tree Hill‘s season (or series?) finale will span an entire year? —Tonya
Ausiello:
Yes, there’s a lot of truth to that. Mostly because, well, it’s true.

Question: Can we please get another hint about the “Who’s Got a Bun in the Oven” Blind item? —Greg
Ausiello:
Funny story: Shortly after I posted that item, I discovered that another character on a different show was also going to announce that she’s pregnant in the season finale. So now this blind item sorta pertains to two different shows. The added twist? I’ll be revealing one of the shows ending with a baby shocker tomorrow on the wall of my Facebook fan page at 1 pm EST. See ya there! Hope I don’t forget!

Question: My Mondays these past few weeks have been rough. There hasn’t been a new episode of Castle. I would feel better if you could give me some juicy Espisito/Lanie info. —Madeline
Ausiello:
Not only is there a new episode this Monday, it promises to serve you up a most amusing moment in which Esposito becomes smitten with a soap star (played by soap star Rebecca Budig) that he’s interviewing. Luckily, Ryan is quick to remind him that his girlfriend is close by.

Question: When are the writers going to stop toying with us and give us some real Castle/Beckett action? —Jade
Ausiello:
My guess: the May sweeps episode that finds the duo staring down temptation while stuck in the same hotel suite during a trip to L.A.

Question: Any new scoops on the new season of Californication? —Tiffany
Ausiello:
Charlie and Marcy’s kid seems to be headed for a growth spurt already — the show is looking for twins or triplets between the ages of 2-1/2 and 4 to play the little bugger!

Question: Any scoop on the new season of The Big C? —Richard
Ausiello:
Producers are shopping for a thirtysomething hottie to play a scruffy Buddhist living with Stage IV cancer that Cathy meets in a new clinical trial. Since the part is recurring, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that the trial will be, at least for awhile, a success.

Question: Does B.D. Wong getting cast in that NBC pilot mean he’s leaving Law & Order: SVU? —Janet
Ausiello:
Maybe. His SVU contract was up and the network gave him the OK to pursue other work. If REM gets a green light, Huang will not be back next season. And if it doesn’t, my guess is he’ll return as a recurring guest star. It also should be noted that SVU itself hasn’t been formally picked up yet, but, let’s be real, it will be. As a matter of fact, I’m so confident SVU will see a 13th season that I just upgraded it from a “safe bet” to “a sure thing” on TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Megan Masters and Vlada Gelman)

1. Tyler says:

Second line in the Glee scoop, Santana is spelled wrong. Don’t hate – I’m an editor.

2. nrfan says:

i still think katherine from csi is the “six feet under” blind item. long running show plus toe-tagging clue.

• 8daysaweek says:

I think the death is going to be Abby on NCIS. She’s wild, she’s a very popular character and the toe-tagging fits NCIS.

• Larc says:

I don’t think so. The only major character they could lose on NCIS without completely screwing up the formula would be Vance (Rocky Carroll). Of course, it could be Ducky since David McCallum is 77 now (78 in September) and could be thinking about retirement. But that would mess with the formula.

• CricketGirl says:

Ilya Kuriakan is now, and forever will be, barely grazing 30 in my books.

Seriously? David McCallum is cruising for 78? I still think he’s charming and sexy….

3. j says:

Worse than Derek on Greys? Does that mean its another character within that same show or a death of another character on another show that is even more dramatic? Please DON”T let is be Wilson on House :(

• anon says:

Doubt it’s anyone on House… Shore doesn’t like killing characters off. Someone worse on Grey’s than Derek could be Christina. I hope it’s her.

• nohuddyfan says:

LOL … Amber, Kutner, House’s father , Wilson’s brother (I guess he died…he’s dissapeared before we could even see him ^-^)… He loves to kill off characters…

• s says:

WILSON’S brother isn’t dead, and House’s father was hardly a character on the show to qualify as being killed off. Kutner was only killed off becaust Kal Penn asked to leave the show and said he would not be returning because he was going to work at the White House. So the only character really killed off creatively was Amber (and I think Anne Dudeks real life pregnancy may have also played a factor in it).
          It was confirmed RSL wasn’t leaving House for his play, but that doesn’t mean he couldn’t have changed his mind.

• Lula says:

They had decided to kill Amber before they made her Wilson’s girlfriend. The whole point of the storyline was for Wilson to loose Amber.

• BeHudson says:

Agree, think it may be Cristina. Not that I want it to be but I don’t see Sandra Oh staying on Grey’s any longer than she has to. Or it may be Meredith. I wouldn’t put it past Pompeo asking for a raise this season and getting shown the door. I hope it is Meredith. hehe

• Alicia says:

Hope you’re right. Have this terrible feeling it’s either Wilson or Cuddy on House; though I fear it’s more likely Wilson–but I don’t want either of them to die!!!

• Nick says:

OMG I would die if it were Cristina or Merideth! I don’t think I could watch the show anymore. Bet its Adele (Chiefs Wife)

• Bill says:

If its Meredith, wouldn’t they have to change the name of the show? And yes, there’s still Lexi, but she’s hardly the show’s central character. Now, if they change the name of the show to “Seattle Grace” – well, start checking the want ads, Ellen Pompeo.

• Kate says:

I don’t think the loss of Adele would be considered “worse” than losing Derek. This one is driving me crazy! I am thinking Christina also – Ausiello just said that no one on house is dying this season. (Though he did say “THIS season” which makes me think someone is gonzo next season.) But anyway, House is ruled out.

• Ariella says:

The BI really does sound like it’s for House, and I don’t think Ausiello’s tone/wording in the original BI is a clue (he probably made sure to omit any personal leanings). Consider the budgetary issues holding up renewal for next season, everyone’s contracts expiring except for Hugh’s, the fact that it’ll be the 8th season. That’s a dangerous mix. Add to that RSL exploring side projects. It’ll either be Wilson because RSL wants to move on/the show wants to shake House’s foundation by killing his best friend, or Cuddy for similar purposes.

• amelia says:

if its worse than derek shepherd, the mcdreamy of greys anatomy, that means is a MAJOR MAJOR character on some show. i cant imagine greys without derek, plus meredith might just kill herself if he died….but seriously im not looking forward to finding out who is gonna bite the dust.

• Linderella49 says:

I’m thinking it just might be Meredith – which is definitely worse than Derek. Bloggers (I don’t remember which one) were talking about who might be a potential voiceover replacement on Greys. I’d hate to think Shonda would do what she did on Private Practice and have D&M marry only to kill Mer off at the end of the ceremony. Now that’s just wrong on so many levels.

• lorna says:

PLEASE let it be Arizona, haha!

4. CAM says:

Mr. Evil Sniper better not hurt those I love from Bones!

5. John says:

Oh c’mon. Are they killing Jerry on Parks & Recreation!??

• Mafz says:

that’s what i thought too :/ but i love him!

• Chrissy says:

Nick Newport Sr! Or Li’l Sebastian (who I think we see this Thurs) Otherwise I have no idea, I don’t think it would be Jerry, who else would they mock?

• Chancey30 says:

I also think its Nick Newport Sr Or Li’l Sebastian. Could be too serious if they killed off anyone else.

• Elisa says:

The minute I read it, I thought of Li’l Sebastian. It is a ‘beloved’ character – but that doesn’t mean by the audience. And that little horse (it’s not a pony!) is certainly loved by the town of Pawnee. (A cheer because he just whinnied again!) It would fit that the whole town would turn out to attend what could “possibly [be] the [worst] thing to potentially ever to happen to anyone anywhere in the history of the universe” – the death of this “world-famous” performer. And I think that Ron will be the hardest hit of them all.

• Lark says:

That’s my fear too! I hope not. I love that character. He’s hilarious.

• Julie says:

Mayor Gunderson’s dog?

• Jordan says:

I’m thinking its chris (rob Lowe). He’s not a major character and with all the two and a half men rumors. It just makes sense.

6. Athena says:

OMG, Castle and Becket in the same room? Yes, please!
    Thanks for the Castle scoop.

7. Bee says:

ahhh awesome! thanks ausiello again.
    told you crazies it wasn’t derek :) but it’s actually worse? from the shows i watch, i can only guess chuck or serena from gossip girl.
    MERDER OFFICIAL MARRIAGE!? OMG. that’s exciting and unexpected, even though there were rumors lol. but why? maybe they’ll be adopting now?
    one tree hill finale spans a year? interesting. i really hope the CW doesn’t renew the show cus all the rumors/spoilers make it seem like this is a series finale-like ending.
    and excited for the pregnancy news tomorrow.

8. shannon says:

I’m very worried about the upcoming episode of Grey’s…would love to know about Chyler Leigh’s contract!!

• Barbie says:

Yup, Lexie is about the ONLY character I would truly mind to see gone in Grey’s. Everyone else is all right.

• Maddie says:

Is there any other spoilers or rumors that says Lexie will die? Cause considering the fact that Ellen Pompeo is leaving after next season, I’m pretty sure the other GREY in GREY’s Anatomy is probably the safest character.

9. Jacob says:

Belliva is sticking around…. I’m not sure if I’ve got happy tears or sad tears. We’ll see after Friday’s episode.

• Roxie says:

I agree! If the spoiler above implies that Olivia is going to be permanently damaged from this, I find that very upsetting. As if Bell (and Walter, although I don’t think he has anything to do with Bell’s possession, but he certainly seems happy about it in the previews) haven’t done enough damage to her already. Yes, the Cortexifan makes her awesome, but it has also made her life hard. Poor Olivia and Peter too since he has to be around the woman he loves and have it not really be her…again.

10. Katie says:

Re: Chuck scoop

Love it! This is of course coming from the same two guys who ended the season 2 finale with “To be continued…” before knowing if they were being renewed or not. Hopefully things go the same way and we’re blessed with another full season of Chuck.

11. Enough says:

I just gotta ask why would you say this unless you think the show isn’t going to be renewed. “You better pray The CW renews the show for a seventh season”

Sounds to me like you think the CW won’t renew Supernatural, or you want to start fandom drama.

I mean considering were doing better than M-W shows and were on Friday, I think we will be back. Unless you know something we don’t know… Which I highly doubt… LOL

• Nicole says:

“or you want to start fandom drama”. Ausiello? Saying things just to stir up fans with nonsense drama and deliberately misleading innuendo? No way!! I refuse to believe it.

• wow says:

This sounds really paranoid, FYI. Why the hell would anyone care about “starting fandom drama”?

12. shazzam says:

Thanks for the Supernatural scoop. CW had better confirm they’re renewing this soon! I can take or leave Ben and Lisa, not a huge fan, but Jensen’s take on that is right; it could never work for Dean ultimately. The Winchesters should never be domesticated as long as the series is going. The end whenever it comes, should be how it started: 2 brothers, in the impala, fightin’ the bad guys.

13. Linda says:

A beloved character on Parks & Rec?? Hmm… DJ Roomba?

14. Pamela says:

As long as it’s not anyone on Fringe I’m fine and, well, as long as Fringe gets a 4th season…

15. Jamie says:

Anyone who thinks Supernatural won’t be renewed is deluded. It doesn’t always come last – For The CW that’s a miracle – Especially for a Friday.

For the OTH scoop, does that mean a time-jump for the episode?

16. N says:

Ok, that’s it! I was resigning myself and say good bye to CHUCK, hoping that everything would end without cliffhangers and they go and name the last episode like that!

It’s time to fight for season 5!!

17. Lindsey says:

Seriously hope the pregnancy spoiler announced tomorrow is Kitty on Brothers and Sisters… She is totally one of them!! Why else would Ryan Devlin become a series regular if they get renewed???

18. JohnDoe says:

The only thing that bugs me about these scoops is half the time its all about these soap-opera-ish questions like “Who’s getting preggers?!”, or “OMG, who’s going to end up with who?”. I wish there weren’t so many shows that tried to pull in a humongous female audience by using cheap romantic ploys and soap elements. But alas, I guess it’s impossible to avoid…

19. Jessica says:

Regarding Grey’s, my opinion is that the only person worse than killing off Derek is killing off Meredith, and I don’t see that happening. Someone mentioned Christina and I guess maybe, but I really don’t see that happening either. Honestly, I think if Grey’s were going to get rid of anybody, it wouldn’t be characters that are part of the main core group. It would be other doctors they’ve brought in. Just my opinion. I’m thinking he means it’s a bigger character on a different show that will die. Maybe Cuddy? Or the clues for Bones were pretty big too, so maybe on Bones or House?

Love the Chuck title, I think it’ll get picked up, but my fingers are still crossed until it does!

20. Jessica says:

Forgot to mention that I’m so excited MerDer may make it official! That’s awesome!!! I did not see that coming. Someone mentioned maybe they’ll adopt. Maybe that’s why, and it would be a good plot point to force them to marry since I don’t think they would make it official for any other reason, just because of the way it’s already been written. Yay! Can’t wait to see what happens :-)

• xav says:

It’d definitely be a kick in the face if Meredith and Derek get married in the same episode as Callie and Arizona “get married” like the sides suggest. It would make them seem really insensitive.

21. tahina says:

Im pretty sure Cuddy is pregnant.

22. Lovesbadtv says:

Love the Community scoop, now I want to know more about who is hooking up in the finale. My money is the surprise kiss will be Troy/Britta and that Jeff/Annie get more physical from their comments.

When will Peter know he will be a daddy on Fringe and what will that do to the trust he has built with Olivia

And for Frak sake can we get a good scoop on Dair (Dan/Blair) on Gossip Girl, would love to know when we will pick up from, and how the Prince will play a role. Here’s hoping that they pine for each other and get together in the season final, maybe cause she was dating the Prince/Chuck or something

23. T says:

Oooh, that was Castle scoop I hadn’t heard before! Go, Aus! I’m impressed (see, that was your goal, right? To impress me?! haha). Anyway, Castle and Beckett in a hotel room on a trip in LA… sounds *fabulous*! There could be such interesting possiblities! Marlowe and Co. definitely know what their fans want (unlike coughBonesandSVUcough) and I’m so looking forward to May now. You keep your ears peeled for more info on that ep, ya got me? Thanks for the scoop!

• Sam says:

Seriously? Booth & Brennan have shared a room/bed before. They’ve even gone on a trip to LA before. Half of what Castle does seems to have already happened on Bones.

24. Cheryl says:

More Lisa and Ben? Good God why? Haven’t they beaten that to death enough with that awful montage of her opening a door and how many times the same one as there’s no clips,no history between Lisa and Dean and definitely no chemistry Ditto the Good God why for a castiel filled episode and leaving everyone in the worst possible situation,now thats a shocker coming from kripke. The change in the boys relationship and castiel sounds especially if his part in setting Lucifer free is finally exposed and how badly he betrayed both brothers and if whatever it is leads a 7th season finally free of Angels

25. Chelsea says:

Enough suitors or not I’m sorry that Jesse won’t be back this season and I’ll be crossing my fingers for next season. Until the abrupt character assassination at the end I thought his relationship with Rachel was really believable and the fact that Lea and Jonathan are good friends in real life made for a real spark of chemistry between them on screen imho.

• Rebecca Lyons says:

Could not agree more, so disappointed with the writers with how they ended his character’s arc. Still love some Jesse St James though! Doesn’t hurt that he was the best male singer when he was on Glee

• Ann says:

Rachel may well have ‘enough’ suitors, but without Jesse, she doesn’t have the right suitor, the one that is truly her equal in every way. Jesse and Rachel share an unrivaled chemistry. I am so very disappointed that Jonathan won’t be reprising the role of Jesse this season, as I’d been looking forward to his return. There’s truly a void on Glee without him there.

• jrex says:

I’m another fan of Jesse/Jonathan. An intriguing character whose relationship with Rachel was not sufficiently explored. It seemed like whole scenes had been edited out at times. Also would like to see the older “college boyfriend” coming back to visit his high school girl. He was the big fish in the “little pond” of high school, but would he be the little fish in a bigger college pond or have any life lessons to convey to the equally ambitious Rachel.

So much talent on this show its impossible to fit it all in!

26. Sue says:

Shut the front door! Castle and Beckett in the same room. Hot! Hot! Hot!

27. FFN says:

If it’s Wilson or Cuddy from House, I am so done. House/Wilson/Cuddy are the 0T3, killing any one of them would kill the show

• alena says:

If it’s Wilson or Cuddy, I won’t watch House MD. They’re muy OT3! I need them in the show!

• tahina says:

Hugh is exec producer and I dont think he will agree on Lisa or RSL leaving unless its volunatarily..RSL seeking new opportunities in Broadway, and Lisa producing, or giving her private life a new twist—-fill in the blanks.

28. Debbie says:

Anything good on Hawaii Five-0? Someone said that the group will be splintered in a way we don’t expect… can you give any clue on what that means?

29. Cass says:

Great scoop this week! You hit four of my top five shows! But your 6-feet-under blind item is causing me some serious anxiety (because it could be NCIS…or BONES…or FRINGE). Doc says I need less stress in my life, and then you post this! Then again, if one of my favorite characters perishes, it won’t much matter whether I saw it coming. I won’t be mourn or rage any less.

30. Aiden says:

I’m loving that the Chuck bossmen arent’ being subtle with their expectations, but I’m also honetly a little mortified by the “vs. the Cliffhanger” title. As always, the Chuck fans are being optimistic for another season, but what if (we go to a sad world where) it doesn’t get picked up? We’ll need some closure.

31. scorpo says:

Doesn’t Busy Phillips realize that Hawaii is a part of the United STATES!

32. TV Gord says:

Are you going to tell Busy that Hawaii IS one of the states or shall I? ;-)

33. deedeedragons says:

I’m still saying Elliot Stabler will bite the bullet.

34. Amy Leigh says:

Are kidding me?? No Jonathan Groff/Jesse St. James this season? Why the hell not? And there is always room for Jesse on this show. In fact, this season has not been the same without him around. I really hope you’re wrong about Jon not being on the show this season, Ausiello.

• LP says:

I know, this is super sad. I love Jon Groff/Jesse St. James and he worked a heck of a lot better with Rachel then Finn does.

35. Lore says:

PLease, please, cant be Sweets, i love sweets, cant it be him, i would never forgive the producers if they come to that…PLEASE, PLEASE, NOT SWEETS!!!!

36. Lucy says:

I honestly hope the Jonathan Groff thing is just a ruse to keep his appearance under wraps. Otherwise it’s a huge letdown to all the fans they’ve been telling he’ll be back on certain episodes, etc, etc. There are also a lot of people who may not have been very happy with this season’s storylines and were hoping he’d come back and so they continued watching so they wouldn’t be completely lost when he did come back.

37. jmj says:

love l/b too on supern., the only reason it cant work is a meta reason, that the show needs them on the road, in the story it makes no sense he d leave them to be honest. no reason alos why what they said first and he visists in between couldn t work.better they have them killed/they return as ghosts than pretending they d just disappear for some contrived reason because the writers are afraid some people wont tolerate them in the backround long term.plus online opinion doesn t stand for most of the fans, and all characters get hated on, only when they are gone they are suddenly praised(egkaties ruby rubella campaign/meg was better,then:gens ruby sucks we miss katie srub she was perfect demon)

38. Jason says:

Best (or worst)-kept “secret” in TV: Supernatural is returning (there was never any question), and One Tree Hill is ending.

Why there has been constant speculation among fans and media about both of these questions all season long is truly mystifying. These are done deals, folks.

39. katie says:

Okay now I’m starting to believe that the one that has the bun in the oven is Sarah from CHUCK… Come to think about it, this season ends with a cliffhanger, so that might be it?

40. Lilach says:

Rachel has enough suitors? LIKE WHO?! NO ONE. F U GLEE.

• Katy says:

Ahem, like finn? finchel forever! and what about the slight puckleberry action from last season? and WHEN bartie breaks up, you know, cuz brittany and santana are made for each other, possibly artie :D woah, that would be weird O_o

41. Caro says:

Thanks for all the great scoops! I’m thankful… really!

So happy Mer & Der will finally get married, since this post-it thingy is funny but not a marriage, as everybody knows. Let them go to city hall & sign some papers, that works for me! I don’t need more than that.
    Adoption is also fine by me, but an added pregnancy would be twice the fun! Maybe you can hint some more about that, if that is a possibility for our fav Meredith.

I’m also happy with the Good Wife scoops and the Parenthood scoop, love those shows! Next time please also some White Collar scoop, since that show is one of the best shows on tv right now! :-)

42. Kate says:

OK GLEE OFFICIALLY HAS ME FUMING!

There was onyl one male charcter (who wasnt gay) who suited Rachel;s persionalitly and ambitions in life and that was JESSE ST JAMES! On top of that he was also a guest starring actor who is a broadway star and so has an amazing voice! This season weve had to put up with mediocre singers like Paltrow and youtube sensations who cant act like Charice instead of bringing back the Broadway guest stars like Groff, Menzal and K Cheno, yeah they gave us Carol Burnett but for like one scene!

BRING BACK THE GROFF!

• LP says:

Signed! Groff is awesome and Paltrow was horrible. Brittany and Santana’s big song moment was completely sung by her, which is ridiculous.

43. Not Crazy says:

Didn’t take long at all for the MerDer fans to be reassured. Guess Aus didn’t want to be ranted at by 10 people over and over, all day, every day. :)

44. Jessi says:

Thanks for going all out on the Supernatural scoop. I can’t wait to see Ben and Lisa back. I know it’ll never really work, but I sure love the bittersweet.

45. Hopeisforsissies says:

My guess about the pregnancy is that after a blow-out knockdown dragout argument, House and Cuddy get back together for a passionate one-night stand which results in a pregnancy announcement in the season finale. Being split up and impending parents of an unplanned child would be all-kinds of dramatic for this couple.

46. Kimberly Mlejnek says:

If the character who dies is on Bones –
    I AM DONE …. I have bought season 1,2,3 & 4 ….But never again- I
    mean it – I AM DONE WITH THE SHOW

47. faithe says:

please tell me is there any more surprise for CSI: New York or Criminal Minds:Suspect Behavior?

48. Katy says:

ZOMG SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!!? I have to wait until the last 3 episodes of glee!?!?! And have my heart crushed with Santana and another guy??? Ok, this is just not fair. Well, it is, but i dont want it to be. I love Brittana/ Santitany. <333333333 But they will end up together right? San wont stop loving her, RIGHT???? please say yes :D

• bella says:

iknow i only want santana with brittany, there soulmates. but i think her new love interest will be the warbler Wes.idk why,i just have afeeling it is

49. Katy says:

ZOMG SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!!? I have to wait until the last 3 episodes of glee!?!?! And have my heart crushed with Santana and another guy??? Ok, this is just not fair. Well, it is, but i dont want it to be. I love Brittana/ Santitany.But they will end up together right? San wont stop loving her, RIGHT???? please say yes :D

50. kewlgurl543 says:

finchel spoilers please? also fabson!