Pilot Scoop: Valderrama Books That REM Show

That ’70s Show alum Wilmer Valderrama has been cast opposite Jason Isaacs in NBC’s drama pilot REM, from Lone Star creator Kyle Killen.

The project, described as an Inception-style thriller, centers on Detective Mark Britten (Isaacs), who wakes up after an accident to find he is living in two different realities. Valderrama will play Det. Richard Vega, Britten’s gregarious new partner.

The cast also includes BD Wong (Law & Order: SVU) and Laura Allen (Terriers).

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: News, Pilots, Scoop

1. Tucker says:

Jason Isaacs and Wilmer Valderrama…? What an incredibly odd pairing. And I think it might just work.

2. Mooshki says:

Stage moms, keep your underage daughters away from that show – Wilmer will chew them up and spit them out!

3. godzilla_foil says:

Sadly, not related to R.E.M. … Oh, well…

4. Chris says:

If this pilot is picked up, then what will happen to B.D. Wong’s status with L&O:SVU? If the show is picked up, then will he leave the show, or be dropped to recurring status?

5. Blake Barry says:

This spells canceled. Similar concept to one season wonders Journeyman and Daybreak.

6. Jill says:

I love Jason Isaacs he is so awesome!
    But I hate Wilmer Valderrama, he is such a jerk. I hope he gets kill off soon!

7. Sourabh says:

If this has a nice at least 10% Fringe-y alternate universe, I will watch.

8. Kiki says:

hmmmm …. wonder if this will interfer with Wilmer Valderrama being the voice of Handy Manny???

9. cam says:

They were filming the pilot last night in downtown LA

10. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My blog has a lot of unique content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it seems
    a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission.
    Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being
    stolen? I’d really appreciate it.