Ratings: CSI: Miami Heats Up, More Walk Out of NBC's Great Restaurant

CSI: Miami actor turned writer/director Adam Rodriguez’s riff on The Most Dangerous Game earned the CBS crime drama its second-best demo rating of the season, copping a 2.7 (up 10 percent week-to-week). And with 11.77 million viewers, Miami easily led the 10 o’clock hour in total audience.

On the reverse end of the spectrum, America’s Next Great Restaurant dropped 18 percent in the demo, mustering a mere 1.4. The NBC newbie also shed 8 pecent of its premiere audience, serving just 4.2 million viewers.

Elsewhere on Sunday night:

Secret Millionaire dropped double digtis from its ABC debut yet continued to be flush, topping the 8 o’clock hour with 11.3 million total viewers and a 2.7 rating.

* Undercover Boss deserves some props for setting a nice table for CSI: Miami, gaining 7 percent week-to-week to deliver 11.7 million viewers and a 2.9 rating.

* In its second week, NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice saw a small uptick in both total viewers (with nearly 8 million) and in the demo (scoring a 2.8).

What did you watch this Sunday night?

1. Mel. says:

*sigh* I watched too much last night – Secret Millionaire, Undercover Boss, and CSI: Miami. And occasionally flipped over to Celebrity Apprentice.

2. Eric Rodgers says:

Straight through FOX’s animated lineup — except ‘Bob’s Burgers’ (caught the second half ‘America’s Next Great Restaurant’ instead). Then, a little news and the latest Redbox rental. It’ll be nice when ABC gets its regular schedule back.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

I had hoped to Redbox WINTER’S BONE last night, but all sold out. So instead I watched upcoming episodes of PARKS & REC and LIGHTS OUT.

3. erika young says:

I watched CSI MIAMI, that is why this show is still #1.

4. AZDave says:

Amazing Race anyone? Then Next Top Restaurant (not sure why) then to the DVR for the 25th Anniversary Les Mes concert..my wife also watched Big Love, not my favorite though

5. Sue says:

I hope Next Great Restaurant isn’t cancelled due to low ratings before we get to see who wins.

6. Rolfe says:

This is the first season I’ve watched Celebrity Apprentice and I love it! So much better than the original!

7. Beth says:

Absolutely NOTHING to watch on Sunday until Boardwalk Empire returns.

8. VICTORIA ROBERTS says:

THE FANS MAKE CSI MIAMI WHAT IT IS, IT IS THE BEST DRAMA SHOW I LIKE ON TV. IT IS BURNNING HOT. THE CAST IS SO AWESOME, THEY KEEP ON ROCKN.CSI MIAMI ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

9. Jack Miami says:

I love CSI Miami Thanks for always making good seasons I really appreciate it.