Blind Item: Fave Character Going Six Feet Under

Get More: Blind Item, Scoop, Spoilers

I’ve seen the future, and there are a lot of very unhappy people.

Multiple sources are confirming that a wildly popular character on an hour drama that has long been an Aushole staple is about to take his/her last breath.

I’m told the producers of this unnamed broadcast series are planning to kill off the fan favorite either in the season finale or soon after the show returns next season.

It’s not clear if the decision was made for creative or budgetary reasons — it was likely a combination of both — but it’s my understanding that it was not arrived at lightly. Far from it, in fact.

There’s also a chance the execs at the program in question will have a last-minute change of heart, but, according my spies, it’s an extremely slim one.

Which show is putting a hit out on one of its MVPs — and whose name is on the toe tag? The comments section is open for business!

Comments (718)

• Hope it’s not someone on NCIS…. they r doing a serial killer storyline!

Comment by sima – March 14, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Never watched Brothers and Sisters, but if Six Feet Under is meant to be a clue, my guess is Rachel Griffiths. From what I’ve read, Brothers and Sisters has had no problem with getting rid of cast members on their show.

Comment by Corinne – March 14, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s Australian as well which fits with the ‘aushole’ clue…

Comment by Rachel – March 15, 2011 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gotta be Peter Krause on Parenthood. Why else the ref to 6 Feet Under?

Comment by Lauren – March 14, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It better not be Cuddy.

Comment by Ashton – March 14, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It better HAD BE Cuddy. Good riddance!

Comment by Patty – March 14, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please be Chuck Bass. Please. Blair and Dan need to have cute babies, so Chuck has to die, let’s show him some mercy LOL

Comment by TK – March 14, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if cuddy died .I send to shore and all the writer a provision for the life of wine

Comment by greta – March 14, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What a surprise, the same old Hilson trolls (small minds, small spirits) are back in action. Now that House/Cuddy is over, they want to kill off Cuddy? What a bunch of vile and moronic people they are.

Comment by Carol – March 14, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, you don’t know that it’s Hilsons :/ I’ve been lurking in some Cuddy/Huddy comms on LJ and I’ve seen a lot of people from there wishing death on Cuddy and on House
      I’m a Hilson, but I certainly don’t want to see Cuddy die. House/Wilson/Cuddy are all integral to the show and without all 3 of them, the show would suffer

Comment by me – March 14, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m with you, I don’t want Cuddy OR Wilson to die. I also agree that House/Wilson/Cuddy are integral to the show. Getting rid of them kills the best dynamic of the show.

Comment by Jiminy – March 14, 2011 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wilson has done nothing but be a Huddy pimp for three seasons now.

I thought the show started sliding downhill when Chase and Cameron were shoved aside and the show got mired in the House/Cuddy/Wilson sandpit. I don’t need Cuddy to die but I think if she left the show or became back-burnered it woul help immensely.

Comment by Ange – March 15, 2011 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What a surprise, the same old huddys trolls (small minds, small spirits) are back in action. Now that House/Cuddy is over, they want to boycot the show, make petitions for huddy’s return, calling the writers idiots, sending them hate posts…What a bunch of vile and moronic people they are.

Comment by Amy – March 14, 2011 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was thinking NCIS & any of the leads would be shock!

Comment by jay – March 14, 2011 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think it’s NCIS, despite it’s planned serial killer arc and Cote’s contract being up. Plainly NCIS is not a show that is on Ausiello’s must talk about… That is HOUSE, Chuck or even Bones. Since BONES has been talking about killing someone all season; I doubt they will kill someone else.

So that leaves HOUSE or Chuck. Since Chuck isn’t guaranteed to come back; it’s right now on the bubble. I can’t see them killing someone off if it doesn’t come back.

So I am thinking HOUSE. Supposely they are in negotiations about whether the show is coming back; and I can see money entering the picture… Would they kill off Cuddy and leave HOUSE without a romantic pairing unless they introduce someone else so late in the run… Wilson would be major. 13 has been a non factor as season; she is coming back. But her death wouldn’t have the impact…. So either Wilson or Cuddy would be the prime candidate.

Hmmm…

Comment by Stacey – March 14, 2011 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Plus 1 for McDreamy

Comment by Tammy – March 14, 2011 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Brothers and Sisters still On. If so, Rachel Griffiths? Is her character an A-hole? I’ve never seen the show.

Comment by Victoria S. – March 14, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The use of wildly makes you think it’s going to be 13 on House, but as others have said, she’s not wildly popular. She’s wildly disliked by fans and it’ll be a happy day indeed if she is the one to take her last breath. If it’s a wildly popular House character, it would have to be Wilson, Cuddy, or Chase. Remember fans were in an uproar when Chase was marginalized. Foreman and Taub have never inspired much fan adulation. If Chase goes, I’ll quit watching.

Comment by Andie – March 14, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva on NCIS? Cote de Pablo the only cast member without a renegotiated contract going into next season.

Comment by Michelle – March 14, 2011 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Has Rocky Carroll resigned then? I know he was up for contract renegotiation this year, too.

Comment by Blix – March 14, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Vance isn’t wildly popular. I like Rocky Carroll but Vance himself doesn’t even make it into the ‘popular’ column.

Comment by Ange – March 15, 2011 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is a LONG TIME drama on a network. I’m thinking L&0 or CSI that’s been around a LONG time.

Comment by Liz – March 14, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cote isn’t the only one without a contract on NCIS. Rocky (Vance) is without one too after this season. Given the tension all season between Gibbs and Vance and especially since his shooting. I can see Vance dying. And them needing a new director.

But NCIS being so popular, isn’t a show needing to off characters due to money. So I don’t think it’s NCIS.

They got such a early renewal. If they kill someone; it’s about storyline not cost cutting…

Comment by Stacey – March 14, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh man I know it’s a long shot but I’m gonna wish upon a falling star that they say bye-bye to Cuddy.
    The Huddies can cry and shout and threaten as much as they like online but reality is that the actual viewers, the actual majority of viewers and even “fans” don’t care so much about ships or other characters except for House and the original idea of the show so nothing would happen if she died.

Also, if Cuddy dies (pray to the Lord!) then the huddy part of the fandom will be gone and then maybe House can go back to the show it once was, from soap opera back to drama with a touch of witty comedy .

Comment by Ada – March 14, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There aren’t many Cuddy fans. It’s all illusion and loud fans. The threats are empty. They could kill her off and it wouldn’t hurt the show. We don’t need the Cuddy fans. Good riddance, I say.

Comment by Kristin – March 14, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s kind of stupid, isn’t it? I’m a huge Hugh fan and that’s why I watch, but even *I* have been around the show long enough to know that Cuddy has a lot of fans and they are all passionate. You fans who dislike her shouldn’t underestimate the impact of killing her off.

Comment by DoverBound – March 14, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • you are mistakenly estimating numbers by looking at the loudness of the fandom. This show is called House and there is only one main character ,House. Honestly, all the others are just there to give House a reason to manifest and as aids in showing us House centered stories. All of them are dispensable except for House,that’s why the show is called House MD not PPTH Doctors.
        Huddy/Cuddy fans are just very loud and ,no offense to you, quite obnoxious and childish. I’ve read comments from them in the past week like “I feel I want to die” or “I’m depressed and crying” over their ship breaking up, that’s not normal tbh. Also, in all the polls they cheat by having voting bots (they admit to this on their own forums btw) so just because they are loud and because they are quick to jump at everyone who is against them doesn’t mean they are large in nrs. Think about it, there are ,on average ,10 million viewers and if you look at the members of the biggest communities you will see a few thousands even in the general communities and most of these fans have accounts and are members of more than one forum. Oh and many aren’t even American and most don’t have a Nielesn box. So you do the math

Comment by Ada – March 14, 2011 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well that isn’t entirely true. Just because the show is called House doesn’t make him the only main character. Look at ‘Chuck’ for instance…even though the show is called Chuck doesn’t mean that Sarah isn’t a main character. That character is as integral to the show as Chuck is.

Comment by darmeen – March 30, 2011 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thumbs up to that. Even Greg Yaitanes said they are only a very small part of the viewership. The people who are for Cuddy and Huddy are just loud and whiny when they don’t get their own way.

Comment by Patty – March 14, 2011 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree. Also the first seasons when Cuddy was just a background noise prove it.

Comment by Amy – March 14, 2011 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Cuddy was much more enjoyable when she was a background character than the last two season’s The Cuddy Hour.

Comment by PJ – March 15, 2011 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If they kill a favorite on House I can’t see it being Thirteen. They kept her and got rid of Cameron. I would think it obviously has to be Cuddy or Wilson. They’re my favorite reasons to watch the show. If that happens I’ll be tuning out on Mondays. :(

Comment by Gillian – March 14, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • quite afraid it’s someone from Grey’s… possibly Callie or Arizona? although they’ve maybe had/are about to have their trauma for this season? definitely can’t be Bailey, the world would end. wondered Cristina? would certainly solve the Yang/Hunt issues!! I’m away to worry now…

Comment by Mandy – March 14, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I fear it could be Callie Torres or Arizona Robbins (Grey’s Anatomy). New promo-pics are suspicious.

Comment by S. – March 14, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what about Katherine on CSI she said she was thinking of leaving this season anyway

Comment by kmayne – March 14, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Justin Chambers on Grey’s-he’s barely been on and has some family drama back home….

Comment by Michelle – March 14, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wilson, I would think, since RSL is going to star in a Broadway play. And I will miss him SO much. He’s been the biggest reason I’ve stuck around. But he is too talented for what this show has become.

Comment by luminous – March 14, 2011 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, could be RSL. If its not him then I’d say Derek from Grey’s goes.

Comment by samantha – March 14, 2011 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hour long drama? broadcast network? long-time beloved character? my spider senses are tingling… If Grey’s kills off either Lexie or Bailey, im going to feel really glad about my decision to stop watching the show.

Comment by Alisa – March 14, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s Cuddy. Lisa and Ausiello are bestest of buds. Shame Cuddy had to break House’s heart before she kicks it.

Comment by Spike – March 14, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • [H]ouse has been a great show to me and I’ve supported it all these years. It’s given me plenty in return. But if it gets rid of Wilson or Cuddy, the show loses it’s heart. That’s the way I see it. And I won’t see it anymore. I don’t mean that vengefully or anything. It just wouldn’t be the same show.

Comment by Angie – March 14, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This.

Comment by Jenny – March 14, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Angie, you said it perfectly. Well done.

Comment by Callum – March 14, 2011 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hear, hear! You were respectful and honest, Angie, and I absolutely agree with you. The show would lose it’s heart and I wouldn’t, couldn’t, watch anymore.

Comment by Emily – March 14, 2011 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s nice to see a mature poster in these comments. Doesn’t happen much around here. Anyway – I am in agreement. Cuddy and Wilson are too important to the show. I’ll be gone if they do it. As you said, it’s not a vengeance thing, it’s just the way it is.

Comment by @ Angie- – March 14, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Angie you are a breath of fresh air here. Cuddy and Wilson are the heart of the show, House is the head. The three are why I watch. They take away one of them, it’s like trying to ride a tricycle missing a wheel. It won’t work the same, just scrape along the ground making a horrific noise until you give up and find something else to use. I wouldn’t even do that. I wouldn’t wish bad numbers on them or doom but I would quit the show. As you said so succinctly here, it just wouldn’t be the same.

Comment by empire state – March 14, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love what you said here Angie. I wouldn’t boycott or anything silly like that. I wouldn’t continue watching “House” though.

Comment by Q2 – March 14, 2011 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • +1 to all of Angie’s post.

Comment by hito – March 14, 2011 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well said, Angie! I can’t imagine the show without Cuddy or Wilson. And I wouldn’t watch anymore if one left or was written off.

Comment by Laurie – March 14, 2011 10:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would guess 13 on House, but it doesn’t seem like there would be THAT level of unease about killing her off, so I’ll guess Cuddy or Wilson, either of which I’d be sad to see go. Big sigh if either is true.

Comment by Jenny – March 14, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pick your choice: Cuddy, Wilson, 13(too easy, she’s dying!).Ziva or maybe someone from Bones-Sweets name has been mentioned several times. My bet is Wilson–he wants to do Broadway!

Comment by tahina45 – March 14, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is an aushole?

Comment by mona – March 14, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • People to do with AUSiello

Comment by Patty – March 14, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Think Parrot Heads – followers of Jimmy Buffet.
        Aushole’s are fans/followers of Michael Ausiello.

Comment by NoChance – March 14, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Last season Derek lived, Meredith miscarried (baby died). This season baby lives (she’s pregnant), Derek dies. I could see it happening like that.

Comment by Judy – March 14, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope is Cutty. I not like from begin. Is bad for House.

Comment by Ana M. – March 14, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah 22+ million people watch it, money is definently not a problem,seriously doubt its from NCIS.

Comment by Cameron M – March 14, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope it’s not on “House”. I know the show is about House but I would really leave if they got rid of Cuddy or Wilson. They aren’t like the ducks who House bounces ideas off of. Wilson has been his best friend all these years and Cuddy has been his love interest. Wilson and Cuddy have loved House and tried to manipulate him and been manipulated back. They humanize House. Neither one are expendable. I suppose we’ll all find out finale time or at the beginning of the season whether they kill one of those two off or not. If they go; I go.

Comment by Jaimie Thompson – March 14, 2011 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cuddy has never shown love for House. She is too selfish to love anyone. I think Huddy started because LE wanted more screen time plus she had the hots for HL and since she is best buds with KJ what LE wanted LE got. Trouble is it turned things into the Cuddy Show which is why it went down the toilet. Now they are rid of Huddy get rid of Cuddy and maybe DS can redeem the show.

Comment by Sask – March 14, 2011 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s simplistically dismissive. I know it’s not your show on the line here so you can grandiosely tell them to kill off who you wish but try to be objective for a moment. Killing off Cuddy would hurt the numbers. And just because she’s gone doesn’t mean the show would magically be redeemed. The loss in viewership and show quality would be greater than the gain, IMO. But then I don’t have a blind hatred for Cuddy like you seem to.

Comment by Samara – March 14, 2011 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t have a blind hatred for Cuddy but I think the quality of the show started dropping at the same time they started moving her from effective, strong boss to co-star.

The last two seasons of Huddy have hurt the characters of both House and Cuddy. I used to be okay with Cuddy but now I groan when she’s on screen yet again.

The Huddy shippers are loud but they are a blip on the audience map. If House got a good boss again instead of the needy mess Cuddy turned into, the ratings may actually go up.

Comment by PJ – March 15, 2011 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Aushole meant an Australian A-hole, or an Australian playing an A-hole. The choices were limited.

Comment by Victoria S. – March 14, 2011 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please don’t be Ziva. Please don’t be Ziva, PLEASE DON’T BE ZIVA!

Comment by tivabeliever – March 14, 2011 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please be Ziva. Please be Ziva. PLEASE BE ZIVA!!!!

Comment by CdP – March 16, 2011 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I could live without Cuddy, but if they kill Wilson, I’m probably gonna bail on House… :(

Comment by JohnDoe – March 14, 2011 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best guess: House/Bones/Grey’s or possibly on NCIS.

Ziva? Ducky? Abby? Christina? Derek? Bailey? Angela? Sweets? Wilson? Thirteen?

Comment by Linds – March 14, 2011 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :’( :’( :’( ZIVA DAVID I WILL MISS YOU, I WILL CRY A SEA OF TEARS!!! WHY, WHY, WHY!! THEY COULD HAVE TAKEN CHARLIE SHEEN’S MONEY AND GAVE IT TO COTE DE PABLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY, TPTB, WHY DO YOU HATE ME FOR, WHY!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! COTE/ZIVA IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER EVER!!! *CRIES FOREVER*
    I AM NEVER GOING TO LOVE A SHOW AND CHARACTER AS MUCH AS I LOVE/D NCIS AND ZIVA!!

Comment by ruthie – March 14, 2011 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow… how old are you, six?

This is a BLIND ITEM. Ausiello loves taunting fans of various shows by posting little tidbits like this to rile up the fanbases… you need to relax. Besides, it’s just a tv show, and if Ziva is the character killed off, I’m sure Cote will be able to find work on some other show. It’s not like killing off her character will result in her falling off the planet.

Personally, I’m rather hoping it’s Ziva, as I’ve had more than enough of her and her Mossad/daddy issue drama.

Comment by Blix – March 14, 2011 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s Ziva from NCIS. Although she’s pretty unpopular among a lot of viewers so maybe it isn’t. But her fans adore her so maybe she qualifies. She’s ruined NCIS for a lot of people so I’d be happy to see her go. And if she’s killed off all the better as we’d get rid of the terrible Tiva too at the same time and there’d be no chance of her coming back.

Comment by Alexm – March 14, 2011 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS.

I actually don’t want her killed off, though, if only because it’s sure to result in some long, drawn-out whiny/angsty “oh, Ziva is dead” story line TPTB are sure to give Tony. *blech*

That and the fact that NCIS already has a terrible reputation for killing off it’s female characters. It’s rather old and tired a trick for them.

Comment by Blix – March 14, 2011 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hopefully, they won’t do any idiotic long drawn out “wah-wah-wah Ziva’s dead” nonsense. I still can’t believe she was ever allowed back in the country after the end of S6, much less back on Gibbs’ team. Everyone was so out of character through most of S7 because of that. What I *really* want is for them not replace her at all on the team. Let the budget cut backs mentioned in the last episode keep them to just Gibbs, Tony and McGee on the team and then they can bring in EJ if they ever need a woman for undercover or something. If they keep EJ recurring, it’s much less likely that they’ll screw her up.

Comment by tejas – March 14, 2011 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, not really, more people love Ziva than hate her… don’t confuse Tiva with Ziva

Comment by Maggi – March 15, 2011 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t think people are confusing ziva with tiva…..tiva’s just been disliked way longer but thanks to the way ziva’s been written since s6 & the way many of her fans refuse to think that she could do anything wrong many fans can no longer stand the character

Comment by CdP – March 16, 2011 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And what about all the people who refuse to think Gibbs can do anything wrong? Or Tony? Or McGee? Why is it ok for everyone to love those characters even though they have done just as many, if not more ‘bad’ things throughout the show?

No matter what Ziva does, there are always people who will not let her atone for her sins. Everyone keeps going “Season 6, season 6 – she was so horrible then” and they ignore everything that happened after. We are in season 8 now. Ziva is an American citizen. She chose team Gibbs. She’s paid her dues in my mind.

I find it funny that people keep complaining about her Mossad/daddy issues “constantly” being brought up when those issues came up once this season and appear to have been resolved. The anti-Ziva crowd seems to just be looking for reasons to complain.

Comment by Sam – March 17, 2011 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Think you’ll find very few fans of the other characters who think that they do ‘no wrong’. Whereas there seem to be few who can admit that Ziva’s messed up – from something minor like season 3 to something major like Aliyah. Ziva has paid no dues for what she’s done. Her joke of a citzenship journey was a cake walk along with her wanting to be on the team. hope she dies

Comment by CdP – March 17, 2011 08:04 PM PDT
    • A lot of people love Ziva. More people watch the show with her than watch it ofr Kate. CBS would be nuts to mess with the winning formula that make NCIS #1.

Comment by Jill – March 15, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely Ziva…no doubt

It fits NCIS’s MO

Abby is the only girl protected from being killed off NCIS becuase she knows so much black magic and voodoo that they don’t dare kill her off.

Comment by bloggroll – March 14, 2011 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would say it’s between House, NCIS, and Bones or maybe someone from SVU has finally had enough.

Comment by dee123 – March 14, 2011 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Cuddy dies what happens to House?

What Dean Of Medicene would allow him to keep working while on vicodin they only one I could think of is Wilson.

If Cuddy almost dying causes House to go back to the vicodin,What would her real death do ? HUH…

Comment by erin bowers – March 14, 2011 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wouldn’t be around to find out. There’s a limit to my viewership status and if Cuddy or Wilson are bumped off that would be it. I’m not asking for much. Just that they don’t kill off the two best characters besides House on the show. In the end it’s their say who goes and who stays. But for many of us audience members the show would be too different. It would lose too much. They are irreplaceable to many of us. And if the showrunners and writers don’t love them like we do and can’t see how much that would suck out of the show, I feel sorry for them. If they kill one of them off when they don’t have to, and let’s face it, they don’t, they obviously don’t care about them like we do.

Comment by Lucie – March 14, 2011 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who cares? The show wouldn’t be the same without her. The same with Wilson. What would he do without his best friend and the person who comes and cleans up his messes for him? Don’t care. They kill off Wilson or Cuddy- that episode will be my last one.

Comment by James – March 14, 2011 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree. I don’t care about what interesting difference they could potentially look into without Cuddy or Wilson. After they killed them off I would so be done with this show. No offense, but I really wouldn’t care.

Comment by Debra – March 14, 2011 10:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If Cuddy died, maybe House could get a real boss. One who didn’t play favorites and actually showed some administrative ability.

It would revitalize the show, much more than getting rid of the original team did.

Comment by Jill – March 15, 2011 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Derek from Greys. Meredith & Derek fans have been posting on twop that Patrick hates his storyline, is bored with the show and was making fun of the musical. I can see ABC not wanting more backstage BS if Patrick is a diva now.

Last year Rob Lowe complained about Brothers and Sisters and ABC killed off the character and let RL out of his contract so its not like ABC wouldn’t do it.

Comment by Carrie – March 14, 2011 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it is Peter Krause from parenthood to reference the six feet under item.

Comment by Christine – March 14, 2011 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey. Let’s put all the Ausiello blind items together!!

I think Cuddy gets pregnant and dies in childbirth, leaving House with both Rachel and her little sibling to raise. Oh, and he drives up to Connecticut and marries Wilson (wasnt’ there a “somebody gets married blind item also?)

there everything is settled

Comment by PinnyPed – March 14, 2011 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it Amy from Judging Amy? (Thought so.) You’re welcome.

If not, I’ll guess Sally Field’s character from Brothers and Sisters.

…you’re sure it’s not Amy…?

Comment by TV Gord – March 14, 2011 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wildly Popular? Sounds an awful lot like it’s gonna be Ziva from “NCIS”. Cliffhanger over the summer with her on life support and someone (her father? Gibbs? Ducky?) ends up having to make the decision to discontinue it.
    Cote de Pablo’s contract is up at the end of this season so….

Comment by NoChance – March 14, 2011 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • While I TOTALLY want Ziva to be the one to go, I just can’t even begin to stomach how whiny/angsty they’d end up doing a “Ziva on life-support” story line… the LAST thing we need as watchers of NCIS who like characters OTHER than Ziva is yet another Ziva-in-danger season-ender.

Comment by Blix – March 14, 2011 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She needs to wrap her Mini around a tree and be done with it. No muss, no fuss, just life goes on after the fact.

Comment by tejas – March 14, 2011 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh no, not the Mini Cooper, I love that car. Let it survive PLEASE.

Comment by NoChance – April 14, 2011 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She is too POPULAR among viewers… the anti’s are a minority so it can’t be her. Anyway, NCIS is definitely not having money issues with it being the number one show so it probably isn’t Ziva. It could however be Vance simply because he and Gibbs have been having problems and most people still don’t like him after the Season 6 debocle…

Comment by Nati – March 15, 2011 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lol it’s not gonna be derek. not only would the world end cus fans, esp merder ones, would go BEYOND nuts, it would destroy the show. what on earth would happen to meredith? if something like this were to happen, they wouldn’t KILL him. that’s insane. they’d ship him (and prolly mer) off somewhere. besides, patrick dempsey’s (and ellen pompeo’s) contract ends next year anyway. also, grey’s is the highest rated drama series on television (total viewers don’t matter. the adult 18-49 demo does.) i hope it’s not anyone from grey’s, and don’t actually think it will be.

i don’t watch house or bones or whatever so idk about them, but what about chuck bass from gossip girl? now THAT’s a crazy shock, but not impossible cus of the show’s declining ratings and ed saying himself he’s really ready to move on. but idk that seems TOO crazy.

Comment by Bee – March 14, 2011 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hasn’t someone on NCIS been rumored to die at the end of the season? Oh please let it be Ziva, no offense to the actress but I hate her character!!

Comment by tkart – March 14, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t think Greys until I read Bee above and now I do. It matches it all. Long running, really popular and lots of unhappy fans if the character is killed off. It could be Bailey or someone too. I read PD refused to sing and stuff so if its him I guess he’s all difficult to deal with now.

Comment by sabby – March 14, 2011 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If it is on House they should keep cuddy & wilson. I would stop watching the program if they got rid of either one. They are irreplaceable. I don’t mean that they can’t put someone in their place, I mean there is no one like them and no one can fill their shoes.

Comment by Holly – March 14, 2011 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post