House Exclusive: Huddy Breakup Drives House Back to [Spoiler Alert]!

Despondent House fans desperately looking for the silver lining in last week’s House/Cuddy breakup can call off the search party.

A scene from Monday’s episode — the first of the post-Huddy era — suggests that Cuddy’s loss will turn out to be… Wilson’s gain!

That’s right, folks — the bromance is back on, and we’ve got an exclusive first look at the (rocky) reunion below!

1. erin bowers says:

Well… if DS and TPTB intended on returning House to Vicodin and hookers I really hope that Lisa E. decides not to renew her contract for season 8. I Love her and hate that the show has decided to turn back the clock but, I do have some ideas on how to make the transition back to season 1 and 2 complete without Lisa E -Cuddy

(1) Bring back Vogler- Fire Cuddy!!! and have Vogler return and make House’s life miserable. If you need another woman bring Cameron back. She can hook up with Chase again.
    (2) Bring back Tritter- I am sure he would be interested to learn that House never quit Vicodin and is using again,and maybe House gets into trouble and House asks Stacy back to defend him and keep him out of jail. Cuddy,of course won’t be around to bail him out this time but, MAYBE Wilson can show his friendship for House and end up in jail trying to help him. Wilson in jail would be hilarious and maybe he could find a BOYFRIEND. This would also allow House to hook up with Stacy again.
    (3)Bring Cameron Back- She took Cuddys’ place once and why couldn’t she come back and take her place while Cuddy found as a Dean Of Medicine position at another hospital(since evidently House can’t handle the break up and its all about HOUSE). This could bring her together with Chase,House,or Wilson. Maybe she could return with a baby in tow and you have to decide if it’s Chases’,someone else’s or from her dead husband sperm. She is attracted to neediness so there is always Thirteen if you are into that type of action. Foreman been lonely too. How about Camreman. I think it works.

• Sam says:

I think you need a trip at the Mayfield Psychiatric Hospital, badly

• erin bowers says:

I don’t think so DS wants to rewind House to season 1 thru 3 I just came up with some ideas on how to facilitate it. I am not going to watch after this last episode.So why should I care?

2. House addict says:

Now that confirmation is out that House & Cuddy are definitely over I can finally quit the show I think House had a nice run and it’s still better than Grey’s Anatomy but the only reason I was warching was to see if House & Cuddy could work out as a couple. Now I know, I think it’s time to cancel the show.

3. Chelsea says:

I am dissapointed to see Huddy die (Because I am a Huddy fan), and it does “seem” like they’re recycling ideas… But maybe we should wait and find out before we judge it? Huddy -was- new, and a shock, so what is going to be the new “shock factor”? I think the fact the break up happened gives the show a bit more to go with on terms of, “what can happen next?”

4. Sean Leonard says:

Love this show (even though after what 9, 10 seasons it can get a bit redundant and is sometimes outright zany). The acting is AMAZING. If I could ask Hugh Laurie’s co-star to change his name though … He pushes me WAY DOWN on the list when I Google myself ;)

5. astranova says:

Finally Shore has stopped the Katie Jacobs Huddy stuff Hoorah!…..bring back st. Doris!!!! seems to me as soon as she left the writer’s of the show went mad. (ok I know she had a hand writing some huddy but she was halfway out the door)
    Houses last sensible comment to his shrink was “Wilson’s NOT THE BOOBY PRIZE!!” straight after that mr shrink (his name escapes me oops) tells house that it was Cuddy he was i love with, and everyone went ?**??!! what the? Seems House does what his ‘acting conscious person’ tells him. I wonder. Hopefully now his Wilson conscious will prevail.

6. sandry says:

i miss huddy sooooooooooooooo much and it hurts to know they are over

7. erin bowers says:

Wonder if now that the writers are done demolishing Huddy if they are moving their destruction on to Hilson.

By the way wasn’t there a Blind item with a marriage and a pregnancy since it can’t be Cuddy anymore …

I hope that maybe Wilson and House get married and then Wilson becomes pregnant with Twins maybe…. Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
    House did say that Wilson would make a good mother. ahahahahaha

8. gohuddy says:

What a bunch of CRAP! Quit messing with us and bring back Huddy!!!

9. will Sanders says:

The current econmy and world siktuation being what it is ,I now watch TV NOT to be depresed . Seeing that House , even as miserable as he was could rise above the addiction and get his girl was uplifting . I simply will NOT redo His lousy pill problem and all of the associated fall out AGAIN. My Wife and I both said at the same moment , NO MORE HOUSE FOR US .Besides anyone who could buy into the fact Cuddy would kick him to the pavment for taking ONE Pill when he thought his Girl friend as as he said it was “DEAD” is a moron . At least he should have got caught numerous times to make it even a little believable .

Even so there were plenty of NEW directions to go IF the show had creative writers instead of just , oh lets make him a full on addict agabn , he gets depresed , runs to Wilson for help and gets his judgemnt called on cases by his team , yea thats it ,ok off to the golf course MORONS.

I have spokem to at least five people since that show that said they are done with it . Thanks for ruining the show .

• James says:

If you don’t want to be “depresed” by TV in the current “econmy” and world “siktuation”, maybe you and the five people you’ve “spokem” to should stick to watching Disney channel.

10. Bar says:

I like everything on the show im nto shipping huddy nor hameron nor hilson i like them all ijust like House wich is the name of the show… for who ever forgotso stop the Wilson Cameron Cuddy crap there just little soldiers in Houses life keeping him entertained muhahahahahaah lol

11. Liz says:

I’m actually SO happy ^^ the show needs more Wilson <3

12. Baker Burleson says:

I’m surprised that more people don’t call for House and Wilson to develop a sexual as well as an emotional bond. Wilson is incredibly beautiful (those EYES!)and he undoubtedly loves House. House is a difficult person,but having Wilson’s out-in-the-open publicly known
    devotion might mute some of his cynicism and bitterness.

13. Cathy says:

While I’m not a huddy fan, I’m not against it, either. If you look at the face of it, though,why would anyone ever think it could work? You can’t change someone, as Cuddy seemed to try to do with House, and honestly, as much as I love House, he’s not someone I would necessarily want near my kid!Friends with benefits, I understand; a long-lasting love? I don’t see it.

14. jkl says:

I just watched the episode, and I am so pissed off. If they REALLY break up, I am going to stop watching the show. I will be pissed watching the show while they aren’t together. I hate how they are going back to the whole “House is an addict” thing, ugh, get over it!

15. Nikkosome21 says:

I am a total Huddy fan, but I’m not going to stop watching the show just because they broke up. In fact, I’ve loved the past two episodes of him going buckwild. It’s amusing and it’s the old House. I’m just glad I got to have as much of Huddy as I did. very happy about it. Point is, I’m a House fan and that will never end. No matter the plotline.