Exclusive

Exclusive: House Creator on the Huddy Bombshell and What Lies Ahead

Warning: If you have yet to watch Monday night’s episode of House, run — don’t walk — to the nearest emergency exit. Everyone else, onward and downward…

To all the Huddy fans out there, I am sorry for your loss.

In the closing minutes of this week’s much-hyped, retro-tastic House, Cuddy (played by Lisa Edelstein) pulled the plug on her months-long romance with Dr. Crankypants (Hugh Laurie) after she uncovered his latest deep, dark deception: He needs Vicodin in order to be a good boyfriend.

To make matters worse, the breakup triggered a full-on relapse for TV’s most prolific drug-addicted MD. In short, the long-running drama changed the game once again, and series creator David Shore is here with an exclusive post mortem.

TVLINE | Why did you break up House and Cuddy?
We knew it wasn’t going to last forever. We knew it couldn’t last forever. We had it mapped out since the beginning of the season that it was going to last almost exactly this long. It’s like anything else we do on the show. We go, “Let’s explore that. And once we’ve exhausted the exploration, let’s move on.” Now we move on to what it’s like for the two of them to be broken up, which is different than [anything] we’ve seen. And it all has to come back to the reality of these characters. I believe these characters are in love with each other. And I believe in a certain way they always will be. But I also believe House is not a good boyfriend. House is not a good spouse. He’s got deep issues, and the reasons Cuddy breaks up with him are very valid. Taking House down an ultimately happy road just seems unrealistic.

TVLINE | Is it fair to say the breakup will stick?
Yeah, it’s fair to say that. I can’t [say they're done] forever, but we don’t want to jerk the audience around.

Lisa Edelstein on House‘s Uncertain Future: Nobody Wants to See it Go Off the Air

TVLINE | When you were outlining the story, did you leave yourself some wiggle room in case, you know, the romance proved successful beyond anyone’s imagination?
That’s always a possibility. You never know how things are going to unfold. My bigger concern was that putting them together was going to damage the dynamic of the show. But I think we pulled it off. It was a tricky thing. Keeping House as House and keeping Cuddy as Cuddy [while in this] relationship was important to us. And it was challenging.

TVLINE | Were the elaborate fantasy sequences a way to cushion the blow for Huddy fans? Like, maybe they’ll be too transfixed by all the pretty bells and whistles to be too upset about the split?
No. If anything I was worried we’d piss them off more with the sequences. [Laughs] Whenever you do something [different], you get scared that you’re going to do it badly and that you’re going to alienate people. And it was important that we do it in a House-like way, and I think we pulled it off. I don’t expect unanimous consensus, but I’m happy with what we did.

TVLINE | How did the idea for the fantasy elements come up?
There was talk at one point about doing each act [of the episode] in a different genre, which I think would’ve been bad; it would’ve worn thin. And then we realized that there was an opportunity to do that in a limited extent. We used them to throw little grace notes out there that were important to the story.

TVLINE | House, it seemed, officially fell back off the wagon at the end of the episode. Is he back to square one now?
He’s certainly back on Vicodin. Probably fair to say he’s back to square one.

House Casting Scoop: Cuddy’s Mom Returns!

TVLINE | So, was his entire recovery period all for naught?
That’s the [big] question. That’s the challenge going forward. It’s frankly a timely issue out there. [Laughs] Staying clean is an ongoing challenge. And it doesn’t happen without slips. Sometimes extended and serious slips.

TVLINE | Would it be correct to assume that if House can’t be happy with Cuddy, he can’t be happy with anyone?
It’s going to be a challenge with anyone. Cuddy, on the face of it, was his best hope. But hope doesn’t die easily. And striving for happiness is not something that you can easily walk away from.

Thoughts on this week’s House? Did you love the fantasy elements but loathe the demise of Huddy? Or is it the other way around? Share your thoughts in comments.

1. lari says:

Seriously, Shore?

2. Miriam says:

I’m completely happy about this turn of events. House hasn’t been HOUSE this season. He and Cuddy do not make a good couple… I actually don’t think he’d be a good partner for anyone long-term. (Well, maybe Wilson… Wilson I can see putting up with him.)

I missed cranky, I’ll do whatever the hell I want-House. I miss the interactions of the rest of the cast with House. His head has been elsewhere, and it wasn’t a good place character-wise, I think.

3. Drea says:

Can we take a poll on this Michael?

4. jmp says:

It’s not the breakup that bothers me, it’s the fact that I really don’t feel like watching house go back on drugs, again. Been there, done that. I love this show, since season 1, and I’ve seen it make great strides and have progressive scripts. But I can’t watch house go back to square one. Frankly as a fan I feel cheated. I think it would be smart to just end it at 7 seasons. Save what ever integrity that is left and end on a semi high note. Thank god for reruns.

5. Terry says:

I can’t believe people are so upset. They are aware this is a tv show right? I for one, hated the ep. You knew nothing was seriously wrong with Cuddy & she’d be fine be next week. I’m so glad for the breakup, it was ruining the show. House was neutered in that relationship with Cuddy. Hopefully the show will get back on track. With 13 coming back I doubt it, it’ll all be 13 heavy now.

6. amy says:

The idea that he can never change, that he can never be a better (not good) person is such bull. It’s a cop-out. He dealt with crappy situations before he was Vicodin dependent. Child abuse? Getting kicked out of college? Hating his father with a passion? Anyone?! He got through it then and he was no less a man or a doctor. Why does this have to be it for him? So ridiculously stupid. This is why I hate shows like this. What was the point of him even getting off of Vicodin if he truly can’t be without it?! And as for Huddy,no one expected them to last forever, but this is it? Really? Another huge waste of time. Where does that leave them? Now for the rest of the series we’re gonna have to deal with them being awkward friends. They can’t even go back to the lustful bantering because that wasn’t loaded. They’ll always be in love and just never be able to do anything about it? Makes me think that House will die at the end of the series, that way Cuddy can let go and move on (if she can move on) and House will be dead so what does it even matter. So frustrating and disappointing. And it’s not even the episode, the episode was great. It’s the interviews with David Shore and the interview with the writers. They really made me remember why I stopped watching last season. You don’t want to jerk us around? Well you’re kind of failing, horribly.

• Drea says:

But I think when that did happen to him, all the stuff when House was younger, he had some way of coping with it, some way that we don’t know, and then when he fudged up his leg and started taking pain meds, it was the ultimate coping method and he hasn’t been able to get out of it. He just needs a good therapist, and he needs to get his own things completely sorted out. He’s never met his real dad. When the heck is that gonna happen?

But I think the break up was a mistake because they are going to be in the same place and they will always be in love. And either they will handle it or it will push House to overdose or something.

7. Tracy says:

The fantasy sequences really didn’t work for me AT ALL. It detracted greatly from what could have been a great episode. I’m in the “thank God it’s over” camp in regards to House and Cuddy. I agree wholehartedly that making House into a good boyfriend and them into a solid couple would’ve destroyed both characters and ruined the show. It was interesting to watch them try, but it ran it’s course realistically the way it should have.

8. Clau says:

HUDDY FOREVER!!!

9. Sharona says:

I’m torn on what happened, because I’m sad to see the relationship end, especially for House. On the other hand, it was such devastating, amazing television, actually better than I would have expected. It helped that some recent episodes were lighter on the silliness, or using it to get at the heart of House’s fears. I think Cuddy thought she didn’t want House to change, but I think she was wrong, and I think she only realized that about herself now (even if we, the viewers, realized it a while back). I have to wonder if it was Rachel and the “candy” that pushed her over the line – something about that felt quite haunting.

I think House also really extended himself, trying to reach for happiness, and trying to provide that for Cuddy, too. But the fact was that House also gave up some other aspects of trying to support himself – he never really expanded his social support beyond Wilson until he dropped in on Foreman tonight, he gave up going to therapy, never sought out a Rational Recovery kind of thing for ongoing support (too much “higher power” in regular NA). House tried to pretend that a relationship would solve his problems. That never works for anyone, and it’s amazing that he couldn’t see it.

It feels weird to try to put analysis on it, though, because it hurt that much. Never wanted to see House back at square one, because I liked seeing his character grow and change.

10. Jenny says:

Sad to see Huddy go. I never wanted House to lose the sarcastic bite, but I don’t think he did while he was with Cuddy. I thought it worked, and I really don’t want to see him wallowing again. It’s gets slightly emo after awhile. That being said, I’ll probably still watch it. Hugh Laurie is awesome, and it’s not like there’s anything better on.

Bit disappointed, though.

11. Taty says:

Exhausting the storyline??? You’re kidding!!! People waited for them get together for seasons and it end like that? The relationship wasn’t explored yet! C’ mon!!!

12. Jana says:

First off, WOW! Great episode. Second, WTF? I love Huddy, but I’m not crazy or naïve, after years of studying House, I knew it was going to happen. But really? I’m highly upset. I wasn’t expecting the relapse, but after we found out Cuddy didn’t have cancer, I wasn’t relieved because I could feel, No I KNEW something bad was going to happen. Shore says he think they did a good job on how they broke up, I disagree. They could have found a more subtle way to break them up. Anybody else want to know, like all of a sudden, one day, Cuddy has a whole bunch of cysts in her lungs and a mass on her kidney? Possible, but highly unlikely. I always wanted to know how Cuddy and House would interact after they’ve broken up, but when the day comes I’m sad. Yes. Indeed my world was hit by a bombshell.

13. Cleide says:

Better late than never.
    This soap lame destroyed the characters … destroyed the show.
    In the beginning of season 6, they had nearly 17 million viewers,
    but since they began investing heavily in Huddy, they have only 10 million…
    What’s more, the target viewers of any show (18-49) this increasingly low (earned less money on advertising)
    Nobody needs to be genius to know that it had to end as fast as possible.
    Anyway, huddy crap goodbye! I hope that does not return.

• Crystal says:

And when it pulls about the same numbers next week, what will we blame then? It’s a show in its 7th year. Of course it is going to lose some viewership. Most shows out there probably wish they had as many viewers as House does, House/Cuddy relationship withstanding or not.

• Katie says:

Uh, yeah, being in its seventh year is going to make the ratings dip, but NOT by 7 million people in the course of one year.

• Cleide says:

Grey’s Anatomy/CSI/Two and a Half Men/ are good examples?

What ruined this show, when the producers was heard ONLY one screaming group of the fandom (the group less intelligent).

huddys (the great majority )are like spoiled/stubborn children … when they dont have got what want,offend,grumble and everything else …but dont have argument.

Hey Ausiello, ask the Shore: I still did not understand why Omar Epps and Jesse Spencer are still on the show…
        Why only Jennifer Morrison had to leave?
        Ask Shore if the competition with cuddy character was the reason…
        Because every time it gets CLEARER, what with Cameron in the show, huddy would not have happened.

(Hey huddys, I’m not a bitter HAMERON …. I’m very PROUD of the my shipper, because it was CONVINCING and no was pushed down the throat ( :) and have excellent ratings. )

14. any says:

Disappointed!!! I didn’t expect the relationship last forever but it could be better!

15. Carla says:

Well, that pretty much settles it, then. David Shore pulled a Dallas on us. It’s like the entire House/Cuddy relationship was a hallucination now that House is “back to square one” without actually being one. To me, it was nothing but fanservice. Now he managed to piss everyone off. But, hey, at least he is not giving Huddy fans false hope by saying they could get back together. Huddy fans can finally move on now.

16. dora says:

Disappointed!

17. cait says:

YAY! FINALLY BACK TO THE GOOD OLD TIMES,
    no more huddy, just pure angst ( i hope)

• bella says:

how the hell do you see pure angst between them now? he loves her. she loves him. that does not change over night. and yet they can’t be together. this is not like the early seasons. i wish. this is going to be awkward. walking on eggshells. this is gonna be worse.

18. Drea says:

Cuddy will probably be written off the show, because apparently that’s the only way House can move on from relationships – Stacy, that chick from the psych ward, Cameron, and now Cuddy.

• JB says:

If they write Cuddy off then there’s no question, I’ll stop watching.

I’m starting to believe there won’t be a season 8 anyway though. It seems weird that they haven’t managed to negotiate a contract yet. I think this is it. I just hope they can end it with Cuddy back together.

19. Elle says:

I can not comprehend David Shore saying that they ‘explored’ this relationship. They barely scratched the surface; in fact, I’m not even sure they touched the surface. As for going back to square one, I have my dvd sets for that. I’d rather not watch the same thing over and over again. We get it, House is unhappy. If that’s all the show has to offer anymore…I think I’m done. Tonight’s episode was a travesty. The only good scene in the entire episode was the House/Cuddy break-up scene (and I say this as a fan of the pair.) The episode was over-hyped and fell short. Very short. It was disjointed, and I did not find that the dream sequences added anything to the story. They were simply expensive side acts masking what is a show that is fresh out of ideas. If David Shore has given up and gone back to square one, then so will I. Back to square one when I didn’t watch House.

20. Aloa says:

I will miss Huddy sleeping in the same bed. :-(

21. Gillian says:

I loved this episode, but I also hated it!! I hate that House is back to square one, I hate that Cuddy just ditched him. I have loved this show since E1 S1. Come on David Shore, House deserves better than this. I had a feeling that this would be the last season of this wonderful show. But nobody will confirm it, they keep us in suspence! but after tonight I feel its the end. I am done thank you Mr Shore for that, you have destoryed House. He had some happines and a family, but you can not give him that can you. You Have to keep him as addict to his pills. After seven years can you not give the man some happiness?

22. Fran says:

I’m ok if Huddy tension goes on AND if there is hope for them! :-(

23. Fran says:

All I ask: HOPE FOR HUDDY!!!

24. BB says:

Cuddy knew what she was getting into when she started the relationship with House. What decent person and a so called doctor falls in love with an addict and drops then on their first slip. In my book that is almost murder. You try to help then get back on the right track and then if it does not work out, so be it. Very upset here. Makes Cuddy (Favorite) look very bad. Bad writers–very bad and DS.

25. Paulie says:

Honestly? I was bored. I FF’d through most of it. House back on drugs? Don’t care! Will watch more Castle.

26. Al says:

As a long time viewer of House and somoeone who is indifferent to the Huddy relationship, I actually feel badly for the entire House fan base because no one won with the way this relationship was written. The writers should have given the Huddy lovers an actual relationship to enjoy and not one where it seems like they spent 2 minutes a day with each other and the entire time they were down each other’s throats. Hands down, I’d rather had seen a break-up of a happy House/Cuddy couple than a break-up of a relationship that didn’t even seem to exist. It seems like the writers took the safe route because they were too woried they’d alinate the non-Huddy fan base with exploring the relationship. But in reality what they did is piss both fan bases off. The Huddy fans because the writers didn’t even explore their relationship and the non-Huddy fan base because well, they are going to be mad regardless

• Derdriui says:

I don’t think the non-Huddy fans would have been mad regardless (well, the militant ones perhaps) if they had explored the relationship in a way that wasn’t… ridiculous.

Romance = official, heteronormative and suburban. That’s the approach the writers took and that’s what left people pissed off. And last week’s ridonkulous ‘I love you more than the only thing that gave my life meaning’ moment killed off a lot of goodwill towards the show. I with you on the fact that nobody won the way the thing was written though. What a ridiculous mess they made.

27. ET says:

I did not love tonight’s episode. While the “Two and a Half Men” bit was ironically timely, I hate laugh tracks and sitcom bits with a passion. Ditto for zombies. The 1950s bit was cute. The musical number was WAY too long and the nurse/zombie dancers were, frankly, terrifying. The whole thing was just creepy and a distraction from the story lines. The Huddy breakup was unexpected at this point…but House has been “soft” since they got together, and has been behaving badly off and on, so this is not a huge surprise. The “Cuddy gets sick” story line was not believable, because I don’t think the writers will kill of Cuddy. The show does not work without her.

I hope there is a “next season.” Although the show does not seem to be what it once was, and a relapse is pretty cliche, as others have stated (and square one would be a bad idea, seriously…a relapse is okay, but let’s not take it too far), it is still the only show I have systematically run home to watch every Monday. House is so brilliant…let’s do the show some justice, writers!

28. Derdriui says:

Thank you for ending it!

However, I don’t think anyone with anything approaching good taste is going to say you ‘pulled it off’ this season. It was a ridiculous soap opera/sitcom mess.

Here’s honestly hoping you can do better now! Yes, that sounds patronizing, but you people made 14 episodes of mindless crap and I don’t think you’ll be able to regain all of the people who dropped the show.

Taub and 3M had good interactions. Chase is recovering from sociopathy and mindlessness (amazing!). Foreman’s more than window-dressing! Wilson… yeah, he hasn’t been written well for ages but RSL’s good and the writers can work on it. Please go back to ethical discussions etc. and leave the romance alone!

29. Pipoca says:

I thought you could write a really great dysfunctional love story between these two, guess not.. :-( SAD!

30. any says:

so many possible storyline between House and Cuddy…. :-(

31. effuall says:

thank you DS for finally discovering the recipe to DEMICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F**K YOU YOU FREAKING SON OF A B!TCH!!! I WISH YOU DIE THE MOST PAINFUL WAY EVER!!!

32. Sonia says:

Go back to squase one?? REALLY???? What about any progression?

33. Jana says:

Long Live Huddy!!!!!! They’ll be back. They’re like roaches, can’t get rid of them.

34. Sal says:

House/Cuddy soap-opera is over.
    Thanks God.

• E.T says:

If you really think it’s over, you will be disappointed. We have all the “post separtion” angst to suffer. Very soap opera too.

35. Chrissy says:

So House is just going to be unhappy per David Shore, and the writers seem to be sticking to that. How exciting that I know that every story arc is somehow going to end in misery for House. Wow, I really loved the show, but back to square one…come on. Here is a spoiler for everyone it ends badly, it always ends badly. Wow how exciting is that.

36. Tito says:

Now, House will dead… THE END!!!

37. Tammy says:

This is not about Huddy. This is about something the show has been based on for 6 years.
    It was ground-breaking for House to overcome vicodin. He did that on his own and he stayed clean for a year on his own.
    A love story and a friendship in the making for 20 years and this intelligent man and we are suppose to be lieve that he would cop out instead of looking this case over and over.
    He is really that weak.
    I loved Hosue with Stacy. I liked him with Lydia. But this relationship was different. It was special. They should have left it alone. It was a wonderful fantasy and they wrote it horrible.

38. Bob Frapples says:

Thank God for the reboot. I was SO sick of seeing House grow as a character. They should probably just replace him with a scruffy, insufferable, pill-popping insult-bot that can stare off into space for three seconds at the 53-minute mark of every episode as the solution to that week’s procedural mystery strikes him. I mean, at least that would free Hugh Laurie up to take on something that will challenge him.

Seriously–back to square one? Lazy.

39. Freya says:

To start – kudos to Lisa and Hugh their last scene together in this episode was wonderfully acted and it’s emotion and honesty shined brightly in contrast to the mismash of form and genre that constituted the rest of the episode.

I was so dissapointed and discouraged by the outcome of this episode. I was enjoying seeing House navigate his way through his relationship with Cuddy. It was adding to his character and letting us see him in a different way. Now it appears we are going to go back to square one and see House the addict again, I know addicts relapse, I know they struggle but honestly I’ve already seen the House is single and an addict show, I watched it for 5 seasons and I’m pretty sure the writers at this stage are not talented enough to show me anything new in that regard.

I love this show so this season I have forgiven the lacsidasical writing, bad editing, continuity mistakes and frequent “out of character” moments that the writers have thrust upon their characters because I could see that House the character was moving forward and I was interested to see where things were going. Now it appears we have a character reset and I’m sorry but I’m just not interested in going backwards. I’m not interested in being depressed everytime I watch this show.

I think the direction you have now decided to take is the wrong one Mr Shore, good luck with it but I’m afraid I’m getting off the bus as House’s journey just doesn’t interest me any more.

40. Ben says:

This guy is so far out in space I can’t believe it. I don’t know anyone who liked the episode. In fact several people I know turned it off and walked away. It sucked big time. The show dynamics were damaged beyond repair when they so clumsily threw House and Cuddy together in Help Me ruining the end of a fantastic episode. Huddy was doomed from the start because Cuddy is far too selfish to ever be with House.She spends her time expecting him to be something he isn’t, and he pathetically spends his time trying to change so he is acceptable to her. That does not smell of love to me, it just plain stinks. If Shore thinks he pulled off this episode or the relationship he should open his eyes and ears. Now he has pissed everyone off. At least they should leave the Huddy thing here and not attempt anything to look at the connection in the remaining shows, because they have shown they cannot tell this story. Hopefully too we will not have to deal with Cuddy singing ever again, or such nonsense. This used to be a primetime drama, and it is shocking to see where it has ended up.

41. Tobato says:

“they wouldn’t be together anymore”, it’s hard to hear!

It discourages!!!!!!

42. AA says:

I’m confused. House and Cuddy were a couple?

43. Grant says:

“You killed love”?? Get a grip.

Drama is born of conflict. I think they made the very best, most interesting choice possible for these characters.

Bravo! (the expletive, not the network)

44. Mindy says:

Hooray! Its over! No more Huddy! Now can we have back the show that used to be cool? Pretty please?

45. TigerNightmare says:

Tonight was devastating. All entertainment should strive to produce their –DRAMAS– with such quality. If tonight’s episode made you sad, made you feel, the show did it’s job. If you want to watch a show where you get everything you want and nothing ever changes, watch Sesame Street.

I really enjoyed the fantasy sequences, although the musical choreography was way overdone. There’s a line between performance art and entertainment and they didn’t come close enough to crossing the line towards entertainment. A bunch of anonymous, shirtless, masked and face-painted folk, one shirtless with chiseled abs, spider walking down stairs, that’s, well, interesting, but it’s not fun. I’d rather have seen the cast do the number together.

I’ve enjoyed this season. Not everything they’ve done works out well (breaking the original team up), but the writers at least try to keep the show interesting. Seeing new sides of House is great and their relationship was fun and full of story. This is not square one. House, back on the bathroom floor with a bottle of pills, this time, we see what would have happened if Cuddy wasn’t there to save him. We NEED to see how this plays out. For Cuddy to truly accept him, House needs to kick the habit on his own and not rely on something else as a crutch. If you care, root for him.

46. Hallie says:

It was pretty cool of you to say you’re sorry for our loss. Thanks for always being in our corner, Aus.

47. Brandi says:

Who directed this circus? It was totally disjointed and bumpy and nothing worked. The dreams and things, whatever they were didn’t fit in at all. I have never seen worse television or so badly wasted an hour in my life. More than glad Huddy is done, but wish they would ditch Cuddy now so that we wouldn’t have to see them interacting in any way post-breakup. Putting them together in the first place was the worst idea ever. You need a good strong actress to work opposite Hugh Laurie and in this case she was like a lead weight around his neck all season. Good riddance.

48. cate says:

Thank goodness, “Huddy” is dead. Now I can watch the show again.

49. ALBERTNA DE LAURIE says:

TAL VEZ DISCIENTA CON TODOS QUIERO MAS COHERENCIA, CUDDY EN SU MOMENTO DIJO ENTENDER BIEN LA RELACION CON HOUSE, DE QUE SE TRATABA EL AMOR ENTRE AMBOS DE IGUALAR MISERIAS???? QUE PASO SE CANSO??? DEMASIADO HOMBRE PARA TAN POCA MUJER, HOUSE YO TE QUIERO MALO, DROGADICTO , CON TU DOSIS DE GENIALIDAD TAL CUAL SOS. SI UNO AMA ES IMPOSIBLE CAMBIAR AL OTRO, REALMENTE QUE HUDDY MUERA Y QUE DESCANSE EN PAZ!

• Lenya says:

Al fin un comentario en español, jaja!!!
      Estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo!!! El capítulo, a nivel impacto fue efectivo y si Shore buscaba movernos la estantería, lo consiguió.
      Ahora, eso no quita lo molesta que me siento. Si se trata de una estrategia, bienvenida sea pero si es definitivo, quebró algo maravilloso que había logrado.
      Huddy era perfecto y poco convencional. Él, a su modo, hizo grandes logros (todavía recuerdo el capítulo donde Rachel lo abraza).
      Shore quebró la coherencia de la propia Cuddy!!! Por años ella lo quiso, por años luchó para verlo más abierto y entregado, y encima le dijo que lo aceptaba.
      House tuvo una crisis porque pensó que la perdía,¡¡Dios mío, Cuddy!!
      No recayó por recaer, se sintió en un abismo!!!!
      Cuando él le pide que “por favor” no lo deje, se me cayó el mundo y lo sentí peor de cuando estuvo a punto de condenarse en el final de la sexta temporada. Que irónico que la misma mujer que lo salvó, ahora lo abandona cuando más la necesita.
      Tal vez no lo esté mirando de manera objetiva y Cuddy no tenga esa cuota de responsabilidad, pero es lo que siento en este momento.
      Lo único que quiero es abrazar a ese hombre hermoso!!!

50. Dani says:

Hopefully this is the last year for the show. It used to be so good, and now there is nothing worth watching it for except Hugh Laurie’s amazing performances week after week, and he deserves better. Better writing and better storylines. Cuddy just dragged House down. She is a dead weight on the show.