Exclusive Greek Post Mortem: The Show Is Over, But There's Still More to See!

And just like that, Greek is gone. But what a sweet finale it was. Join me to find out why series mastermind Sean Smith chose to end the ABC Family charmer the way he did, plus get exclusive scoop on why and how there’s still new Greek to be seen.

[Warning: If you've yet to see Monday night's finale, steer clear -- West Coasters, this means you!]

Before we delve into the ah-mazing series finale, I have some exciting exclusive news: Greek may be over, but following its West Coast airing, fans can head to iTunes for the extended director’s cut of the episode, which runs five minutes longer than the broadcast version. Two additional scenes are available in the ep, including one in which Evan and Cappie (finally) making amends. A specific time for the iTunes posting isn’t available yet, but it will stick around for two weeks. And if you miss your date with iTunes, Netflix will also carry the extra-filled episode.

As showtime neared, TVLine spoke with Greek showrunner Sean Smith to discuss the final moments of his lovable coming-of-age story, which, let’s face it, was so much more than a series about fraternities and sororities.

TVLINE | How are you feeling now that Greek is officially over?
I’ve been a wreck leading up to it. It’s sadness and confusion and pride, and a gift to get to do as many episodes as we did with characters that I love so much and with people that I love working with.

TVLINE | Let’s talk about the finale: How was it decided to make Kappa Tau and their house such a pivotal part of the last episode?
The spirit of KT is kind of the heart of the series. It represented everything that Rusty had started the series wanting, it was the growth place and coming of age location for Cappie — everyone had an experience there in the house and it felt like it was the thing that represented the series most. We’ve had tons of finales about whether ZBZ was going to lose their charter, or if Casey was going to be president, but we’ve never put the house in jeopardy, so I felt like we’d earned that after four years. I knew coming into this season that I wanted to put the KT way of life in jeopardy.

TVLINE | Following through on KT’s demolition was a huge shock and incredibly emotional. How did that come to fruition?
Destroying the set was powerful. We took bulldozers down to our sets and ran them through the Kappa Tau house, and when it first hit, I gasped. For the longest time, I’d imagined that they’d save the house in the end and it would be great and Lasker Parkes (Jonathan Silverman) would listen to them, but it just felt too familiar and too easy — not Greek enough. So I called our line producer and said I wanted to tear down the house. I talked to the network about it and they said, “No you don’t,” and I’m like, “I do,” and they’re like, “No, you don’t” and I’m like, “I really do. We have to!” It took a lot of figuring it out logistically and getting the network to see what it represented — it had to mean something. It wasn’t about destroying something, it was about overcoming this adversity and knowing that our kids were going to be OK. It’s giving them the biggest loss, but showing that they can persevere. And that’s what I wanted to do with Casey and Cappie with their relationship, saying that as long as they’re together, no matter what, they can pursue anything.

TVLINE | Speaking of Cappie, what’s the deal with his real name?!
Cappie’s name speaks to that [perseverance] as Captain John Paul Jones and “We’ve only just begun” — to be a rally cry for millennials. People tell you the real world sucks, and you can change that.

TVLINE |The finale finally gave fans a gracious resolution between Evan and Cappie. Was rekindling their friendship always part of the plan?
Definitely. We realized the power of the threat to the friendship of Cappie and Evan once we were able to make them friends and Casey was not an issue. The will-they-won’t-they couple became will Evan and Cappie going to be friends? We explored that in the Beaver episode, when he pointed out that as long as Evan has feelings for Casey, he’s never going to be able to be friends with Cappie. I wanted him to purge her completely, something that took him four years to say that this is not meant to be, goodbye to Casey Cartwright.

TVLINE | And I have to ask: What was the real deal with Evan’s sudden arm cast?
I had to script in Evan’s broken arm the day before production on the finale began because Jake McDorman actually broke his hand. Still hate him for that. [Laughs]

TVLINE | A lot of key scenes in the finale seemed to parallel memorable moments from seasons past — namely those sibling-stairway chats between Casey and Rusty.
That was emotional. When I saw an early cut of that scene, it didn’t capture the depth of what that represented — they were both arcing, so this was huge! The focus of the series, to me, was always about this brother and sister coming together. If he hadn’t gone to Cyprus Rhodes, they might not have this good relationship. And they’ve now gone through this adventure together and are always going to be there for each other. And that’s what I always thought was so winning about that relationship; for Rusty, part of him wanting to be in the greek system was him wanting to be closer to his sister.

TVLINE | How did you decide what the final scene of the series would be?
I wanted this last scene to hearken back to our first finale which, if you’ll remember, was Casey and Rusty heading off for winter break together and she leaves Cappie on the corner and they drive off together. I really loved that moment and what it represented in their journey, as much as now it’s Cappie getting in the car with Casey as opposed to Rusty. There was symmetry there that I really liked.

TVLINE | You’ve said that you didn’t want complete closure in the finale so that the characters can live on in this world you’ve created. Where do you think Cappie and Casey ended up?

I’m fairly certain that Casey and Cappie died in a car accident — that they got about a mile down the road and then they got hit by a semi. [Laughs] I didn’t want closure so I could imagine where they were going. I think Casey and Cappie got to Washington, and I think he found something exciting and satisfying for him. I think Casey got to kick ass and I’d like to think that they ended up together forever, but it’s tough to say. For me, keeping it open allowed me to have the imagination to think of where I want them to go, as much as I want the audience to do the same.

TVLINE | What’s next for you?
I’m enjoying time off and I’m also developing whatever is next. I have a couple irons in the fire and a script commitment to Imagine Television, which I’m really excited about because I’m a huge Friday Night Lights and Parenthood fan. And hopefully I’ll get to do half of all the stuff I got to do on Greek, and have as good of an experience as I did for this show.

And that’s that. Post your goodbyes/thank yous/love letters to Smith and the cast of Greek below.

Comments (171)

• This didn’t answer WHY he ended the show! Why did it have to end???

Comment by Kasey wilde – March 8, 2011 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still in a kind of denial about the whole show ending.
    I’ve loved this show for so long and have gone on the journey with the characters that I feel as though a friend ship has ended.
    I want to thank everyone who has helped create the show and to tell them that I enjoyed it so much.
    The ending was more then I could have imagined, and it made me cry a lot.
    I think it was because I knew this was the last time I’d see a new episode, but I’m glad it ended before it was too wrung out.
    Again thank you so much for sharing this show with me, I’m sure I’ll be watching it over and over. <3 forever
    Jenny

Comment by Jenny – March 8, 2011 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What a perfectly cast show with so much heart and life. Truly a series that may not have had such serendipity had it not been for the honest performances of each actor and their undeniable chemistry together.

I feel like I lost a group of friends with these characters that i got so attached to. I so looked forward to Monday nights and I loathed having to wait between seasons. At the end of each episode I always wanted it to keep going.

My old roommate in college and I bonded over this show and I have since moved thousands of miles away. This was something I hung onto as one last thing we still shared. It is funny how it mirrors that chapter of my life and my moving on, just like my favorite cast will do now.

Kudos to the cast and crew of Greek and I know this will be a show that stays in my heart a little bit for quite some time. It will be missed.

Comment by KMB – March 8, 2011 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for an amazing four years! This show has been with me through my university life and I’m actually going to struggle to get through my fourth year without Cappie, Casey, Rusty and the rest of the cast. The finale was amazing and although you broke my heart multiple times, I’ll never forget how truly amazing this show is. I love Greek, and always will! So thank you for that!!

Comment by Katelyn – March 8, 2011 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t say enough how much I loved watching greek. It is by far one of my favorite shows of all times. I got all choked up when they tore down the KT house. I’ve spent the last four years in love with this show and it’s going to be weird having my Monday nights unreserved after pretty little liars. Yesterday was my birthday it was sad to see it go but i was somewhat happy to have it happen on such a special day to me. Thank god for hulu because I think I might not be able to live without watching it again every so often. I love you Greek <3

Comment by Lilly – March 8, 2011 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you so much for four wonderful seasons of Greek! That had to be one of my favorite shows and my absolute favorite show on ABC family. From season one to the end, I believed in those characters, and found them evolving into personalities that depicted real life and the struggle to become one’s own person. As a member of the Greek society and current president of a sorority, I have to say, this was one of the main reasons I decided to first watch the show (because of the involvement of Greek life), but as it continually progressed, I found even more reasons to become excited for each episode.

As a university student and a person trying to create themselves and stay themselves, around numerous people, Greek showed why it is apparent to love what you love and never be ashamed of being yourself; from the over-the-top antics of Dale in the first episode, trying to convert everyone’s ways, to Calvin finding his “interests” and his enjoyment of helping others. Even with Ashleigh and Rusty’s romance and Cappy and Casey, realizing they were meant for each other . . . each character released a sense of being – a sense of evolving.

I’ve spent many years in my organization, five years approaching (sort of like Cappy . . . :-p) and can say that even with university life and your outer organization friends, there is NOTHING like being part of something bigger, your fraternal/sorority family. :-) And soon approaching graduation (again, like Cappy and the numerous credit hours), feeling as if you’d never want to fully leave everything or everyone behind (I guess it’s sort like Casey as well :-p), you cling onto what is currently in front of you, until you have to face the reality that whatever you had, can still be there; friends, family, the love of the organization, etc. – you just have to grow and hope that those leading after you’ve left, believe in it as much as you do or did, and that those memories of the years spent, will always stay ingrained within your mind. :-p

GREEK’s series, taught me to grow up as well – That mindset that it’s more comfortable with what you know and what you have accomplished, and it’s so much scarier with that unknown, to just breathe and get ready for the world outside of university. As cliche as it sounds, I felt saddened when the KT house was torn down, because I felt it was the end of an era (and it was), but I feel the passion was still there and just like the characters of GREEK, I am ready to pour my passion into something else, but NEVER forgetting what gave me that inspiration and that push or that leadership ability to go for what I love.

Thanks GREEK (the entire staff), for believing in your audience as much as we believed in you. :-)

~Kyra C.

Comment by Kyra Clay – March 8, 2011 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watched every episode the minute they aired on the west coast.. It mirrored my college experience and I graduate in two months right in line with the show and cappie. Loved it and will miss it. Thanks for not having a cheesy ending and it was great. Wish it was still going to see what rusty could do but it was time to move on.

Comment by Chris – March 8, 2011 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really enjoyed the show it was the highlight to my Monday afternoons. I would get back from my busy college life and sit down and watch the college life I wish I had. I grew close to the characters and the story since I graduated from high school and begun college in 2008. This show captivated me in so many ways and I wish the best of luck to the cast who I love so much and wish to meet. I want to thank you Greek for changing my life and for changing television. Your show had a purpose and it had so much love and warmth in it. I can’t believe you’re gonna be gone forever, I was longing for season 5 lol. Love you so much Greek thanks for the college experience I’ve never had and long live Kappa Tau and ZBZ my favorite fraternity and sorority=).

Comment by Nancy – March 8, 2011 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • thank you for this amazing show that has made my days better! been a huge fan from the beginning and just want to say that the final episode was just perfect! so thank you so much!

Comment by Jenna – March 8, 2011 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will truely miss Greek. Thank you to everyone that helped make this show possible. I have been dreading it ending since I realized this was the last season. You really helped me take a break from real school, finals, and homework for an hour every monday and I appreciate that. :) I hope to see all the actors in other shows or movies and I hope you all produce a new show soon.

Comment by Jess – March 8, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THANK YOU SOOO MUCH SEAN for 4 years of a wonderful series! I have enjoyed it so much and it has gotten me thru some tough times whether it be the stress of Nursing school, work, and people. I knew that I could come home on Monday nights and get my laughter from the show. I am not going to lie but I really couldn’t decide whether to cry or laugh during the finale…but i definitely balled my eyes out when it was officially over. I hope someday a movie is in store just to see where everyone ended up :D. I thank you again for the best 4 years!! I’m really going to miss the show :(

Comment by Kasey – March 8, 2011 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THANK YOU Sean and Crew! What an amazing 4 years and a terrific way to end it all!

Comment by CappiesDad – March 8, 2011 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I started out watching Greek the moment it came out, in the spring of 2007. As a 16 year old, this show really got me excited about college and now that I’m in my second year at university, Greek has become my life. I can’t begin to imagine how my Monday nights are going to end without watching everyone at CRU. I’m still sad that the show had to end, but such is life. It’s time to stop living vicariously through characters on tv, and go live our lives.

Comment by adriana – March 8, 2011 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aww, what can I say about Greek?? I have watched this show from the very beginning and found a great connection with it partly because I am a member of the college greek system myself. The characters became like friends and CRU was my home away from home. I was heartbroken to find out that the show was ending (I still am). I’m truly going to miss Greek *tear*. Thank you for such an amazing television experience.

Comment by Tiffany – March 8, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t express my love for this show in words that will adequately do it justice. A couple of years ago, I saw the previews for this show, but I dismissed it as one of those cheesy, contrived shows not worth my time. But last year, I decided to watch this show, and I was so wrong. Everything about it was just perfect from start to finish. Greek quickly became my favorite show, and I honestly don’t think that any other show will be able to overtake it. How can any show compare to Greek, when Greek is such a wonderful, lighthearted, perfect show? The characters are so well-drawn and realistic. They all undergo a journey throughout the entire series and they actually learn from their mistakes. Every character has bonded with each other, each character has a unique relationship with everyone else. This show has given me so many hours of joy, sorrow, anticipation, awe, and love. This show has given me my OTP for life, Cappie/Casey. No one else’s story will be able to compare to Cappie and Casey’s, because theirs is so realistic, so beautiful, so wonderful. I hope to have a relationship like theirs when I go to college.

Greek was the best show on TV. I can’t think of a single episode that I didn’t love, any characters that I didn’t like, any SL that I didn’t enjoy. I might have been late coming to Greek, but it will always be with me, however cheesy that sounds. It’s full of themes about life, love, relationships, growing up, friendship, brotherhood, sisterhood… everything. It’s such an intelligent and beautiful and wonderful show. And the series finale was absolutely perfect. In every single way.

I can’t believe it had to end! Cappie, Casey, Rusty, Evan, Ashleigh, Calvin, Dale, Rebecca… you will be missed. <3

Thank you, Sean Smith, for giving me (and so many others) such a beautiful show. It won't be forgotten.

Comment by Heidi – March 8, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to admit I bawled like a baby when the KT house got knocked down.. so many fond memories! Thank you Sean for 4 beautiful years of this amazing show. For creating characters like Cappie and Beaver. Creating relationships with all the characters, romantic or friends this show has soo much character development that other shows have missed the mark on. I felt the finale was perfect, I just wish we would have gotten maybe a flash forward into the future to see where everyone landed, maybe even a christmas special *wink wink* after all Ashleigh said see you at Christmas. I loved this show so much but like all good things they must end. I’m glad there was some closure to Cappie/Evan. You never left out any of the characters during the four season run and you always stuck to what was right for them. I really appreciate how much you cared about this show and the best of luck to your future projects :)

Comment by Jenna – March 8, 2011 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutley loved Greek and everything it represented. I know people who looked at it as a show about drinking, sex and parties! However anyone that watched the show knew it was about much more then that. It was about relationships and the special bonds that form between friends, family, and aquantances. Figuring out who you are and which of those relationships truly matter. It was about learning to accept the people around you despite your differences. It was about brotherhood and sisterhood! It was realizing that some friendships may disappear, but the ones that are truly real will always be there no matter how rough the journey may get and they will see you through in the end! I loved the finale how everything came together for everyone, but also how it was left open to wonder how things will ultimately turn out. Plus being left open could lead for a great reunion special a few years down the road? Just throwing that out there!

Comment by Amanda – March 8, 2011 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for making my life an hour better each week.

Comment by Shannon – March 8, 2011 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So sad that it’s over. Greek, you will be missed!

Comment by AlistairCrane – March 8, 2011 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely amazing finale!! I’m so sad to see it go and seeing KT get torn down was heartbreaking but it was so fitting for the end of the show. Greek has always brought back memories of university for me and this last season where they have been trying to grow up especially and it was handled perfectly.

Thanks for a great 4 years!

Comment by Natalia – March 8, 2011 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My husband has been into Greek since day one. I never got the chance to watch it with him during the first two seasons because I was usually busy doing something with the kids, or housework or some such thing. Anyway, that summer the kids’ grandparents had taken them to the lake for three weeks, and we ended up at a Discount DvD store in town. They happened to have season 1 of Greek. My husband insisted that we buy it and as soon as we got home we started to watch it. I was hooked during the first five minutes of the Pilot. Greek is such an amazing show. The characters are so lovable and you get to feel like you know them, as silly as that sounds. I can remember many a night yelling at the tv because Cappie was being stupid, bawling like a baby when Casey and Evan or Cappie and Casey broke up, feeling angry at all the stuff Frannie did. Anyway, it was a great finale, I’m really sad to see it end but I can’t think of a better way for it to end.

Comment by Ashley – March 8, 2011 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It was all over to soon. Will miss Greek a lot. Is there a chance it will come back in a few years to see what happen to them? Thanks for memories.

Comment by margaret tackett – March 8, 2011 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am a huge fan of Greek and all my friends and I were really sad to see it go. We all nearly cried when they tore down KT.
    Maybe you’d consider doing like a class reunion season????? We think that’d be really cool.
    Greek shall be missed. :(

Comment by Breanna – March 8, 2011 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved the final. Sad to see it go, but i enjoyed it while it lasted. I like the facted that Casey and Cappie stayed together and the Cappie and Even rekindled their friendship.

Comment by Lauren – March 8, 2011 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will say that my mom and i loved this series. I am in college right know. I loved it, i did not want to see it end though i suppose it had to. The only thing my mom and i disagree with his when you tore down kappis house that was crushing. I will say brilliant mind on the show though. Cant wait to see what you have next

Comment by jessica mertz – March 8, 2011 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for an amazing ending to Greek! I still don’t think Cassie had to drop out of law school, but I know she needed a reason to leave for DC with Cappie. I loved how they brought old characters back. I was thinking to myself that I missed seeing Wade and then there he was. They even brought back Jen. I was devastated when they crushed down the KT house. It was home to all of us these past few years, but Rusty took the reigns and is taking KT into the future. I will miss every character on this show. (where else could you find a Wade or a Beaver or a Catherine…lol…)The quick wit will never be forgotten…The writers were great. There isn’t another show that has me laughing out loud for an hour. I will miss that.
    They did it for the Children.

Comment by Emily – March 8, 2011 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will miss the Greek characters so much. The show was the best, funny, lovable characters, and romance all wrapped up. Thanks for the humor so my husband would watch it with me.:) The show made me nostalgic for my college days. I wish there was more…but I am so glad it ended like it did. Good job.

Comment by Christina – March 8, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that you should make one more episode because in the ending of the Last episode ashliegh said will see Casey and Cappie in Christmas time so you should make a two hour special on them all coming together for one night and show us their entirely new lives since so much has changed

Comment by Alec – March 8, 2011 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to see you create another College show!!!!

Comment by Ayana – March 8, 2011 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Loved it.

Is Greek going to come back with another season in the future?

Comment by Ez – March 8, 2011 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely loved this show… and I am sooo sad it is gone! I have been out of college for about 15years now- and this show allowed me to relive some of the best times of my life! I loved every minute of Greek and wish there were more shows like it. Thank you for the four seasons… you will be missed!

Comment by Jen – March 8, 2011 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show, soooo much. And I’m usually the type that isn’t satisfied with a series finale. This was amazing in so many ways. I have never been through so many emotions in one episode. I laughed while I cried, laughed until I cried, smiled until my face hurt and just plan laughed out loud. It was the best way to end the show. I actually said out loud “I don’t think it could’ve ended any better then this, the cast and crew did awesome”. I have the show on DVD and I will continue to watch the show long after this farewell. Thank you for four glorious years in Cyprus Rhodes, it’s been great :) Everyone that is a part of this show has something to be truly proud of, Congrats!

Comment by Samantha – March 8, 2011 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for a great show. Greek you will be missed

Comment by Heidi – March 8, 2011 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe this show is over. The characters are so real for me. I am heartbroken that I won’t get to see where life’s journey takes them. Thanks to Sean and the team behind Greek for an incredible, moving and unexpected finale.

Comment by Katrina – March 8, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just wanted to say thank you so much for making the show; It will always be one of my favorites. I think I cried more then the characters did when KT was knocked down. But it was truly a great ending! I’d love to see Greek become a book or something, that way the series can go on forever… RIP GREEK <3 you will always be remembered for your gracious laughs and tearjerkers, and your crazy plot twists and character relationship struggles.

Comment by Madeline – March 8, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like to imagine that Casey ended up as a powerful Lobbyist for some sort of good cause, and wined and dined the politicians to get them to do good things. I think Cappie would have gone on to be a professor, partly because he would need something socially acceptable for Casey, but mostly because he could have summers off. :) *sigh* I will miss my show! :(

Comment by SandyJ – March 8, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was an amazing show! I started college in 2007 and I fell in love with GREEK as I went to a private college with out a greek system it gave me a feeling of what a true college experience would be like and how I wish I would of gotten to be in the greek system. At times I have felt like Casey loving 2 guys a once and not loving anyone at all to getting my heart smashed to getting stabbed in the back. How I love lemon droops!!<3 for all my love of GREEK there has been some GREAT memories with my friends(Cappie's Butt boxer were a great touch) :)Thank you Greek for the last 4 years you will always be loved!!

Comment by rachel – March 8, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show was amazing. Not once did I miss an episode. Thanks for making the ending so sad, you made me cry. Why is greek done with anyway?

Comment by ashlee – March 8, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They so did not die in a car wreck down the street.lol

They got married, had two kids and lived happily ever after and that is the only option:)

All my thoughts are on my blog and they change by the minutes so good luck understanding how I feel.lol

Thanks for four great seasons and for giving Casey and Cappie teh happy ending they deserved.

I will be looking forward to the greek tv movie titled A greek wedding. I hope gtes made down the very recent road:)

Comment by GreekTV101 – March 8, 2011 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I so agree with you. They got married, had two kids and lived happily ever after like they deserved.

Comment by Tay – March 8, 2011 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was very much satisfied with the ending. It made sense on why the show ended when it did, like the destruction of the KT house and then a few characters leaving Cyprus Rhodes. It made one imagine what would be next for all, which is always a good thing, though I think I was finally excited that Cappie accidentally graduated and is now friends again with Evan, while even being with Casey. I did rather enjoy that the house wasn’t saved, simply since it does appear that shows always end “perfectly” and it kind of showed that even without Cappie, the KT’s would be okay. I’m in awe and still all fluttery about the show. I guess now all that is left to say is thank you for the amazing show that made us adore all characters and journey they each took.

Comment by Nad – March 8, 2011 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You have no idea just how much this episode hit home for me. Just recently the University I attended tore down my boyfriends fraternity house to build a parking lot for the presidents house the year after I graduated. I now have a brick of that house sitting in my room as a fond memory of great times, great friends and where I met my now fiancée and where I came to love the greek system that I was part of in my sorority. I loved watching greek, even if it did also embellish the points of greek like we try to show people that are not true. It also hearkened on the points of what makes greek life in college amazing. I could relate to the show and see me and my sisters and fraternity brothers in. I wish we could have more greek… movie?

Comment by Christine – March 8, 2011 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved the show, and i cried so much when it ended…i feel like a silly kid, but i’m 21, and i’m gonna miss it soooooo much… The worst thing is that they torn down the KT house, and that i dont get to see what happens to the caracters next… tnx to the entire crew, this show ment a lot…

Comment by Tiana – March 8, 2011 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My friends and I just recently got into this show (we’re a bunch of fraternity guys) and we all fell in love with the show. Started watching it on netflix one saturday night and before you knew it we were all caught up 5 days later. So as you can see it took up a lot of our time. Honestly now our lives feel empty because the show gave viewers hope and just made your day better. To sum it all up, fantastic job with the series and it really is disheartening to see it go.

Peace, Love, Happiness
    Chad

Comment by Chad Kolmer – March 8, 2011 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It was a amazing finale. I cried so much and I fell in love with which one of them all over again. That will make so hard to say goodbye. But I think it was a perfect way to go.

Comment by Tay – March 8, 2011 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was the only show that I actually looked forward to watching each week. I will truly miss it.

Comment by Sandy – March 8, 2011 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cried as the KT house was demolished it was so heartbreaking I will miss this show so much. It was an amazing ending and I will be left with a hole in my heart forever. KT will live on forever in our hearts and souls I will miss all the characters :’( i think i’m gonna cry again.

Comment by Judi – March 8, 2011 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the finale was amazing. greek will be missed, best tv show ever. I will miss Casey and Cappie, my all time favorite couple

Comment by Greek fan #1 – March 8, 2011 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As a former sorority girl, I loved this series from episode 1.1. I cried my eyes out as they said their goodbyes and rode off into the sunset. C & C perfectly balanced each other out; I think they ended up married with four children, and Cappie did the stay-at-home dad thing while Casey ended up working for a not-for-profit in DC. :) Thanks for an amazing ride. I loved every moment of it. And thanks for so employing so many Buffy alumns!

Comment by Quidditchmom – March 8, 2011 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have loved this show since I first saw the promos for it!! It never disappointed and I will definitely miss it. Great last episode!

Comment by Melokesm – March 8, 2011 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We loved the show! It really feels like you have a personal connection with the characters. Thanks for all of the inspirational moments of human triumph! It’s really great how you made college and the Greek System so appealing to the up and coming youth…
    Looking forward to more of your art.
    ALOHA