Other pilot castings, per our pals at Deadline:
* Jesse Bradford (Outlaw) has landed the lead in Other People’s Kids, an ABC comedy about a 32-year-old guy who falls for an older woman (Bonnie Sommerville) who comes with two kids, an ex-husband and a set of former in-laws.
* Marcia Gay Harden will play overbearing mom to Kyle Howard (My Boys) in the ABC sitcom Smothered.
* Sherri Saum (One Life to Live) and Abigail Spencer (Mad Men) are Eric Roberts’ daughters (via different mothers) in Grace, an ABC drama pilot penned by Krista Vernoff (Grey’s Anatomy) and set in the world of professional dance.
* Bruce Greenwood (John from Cincinnati) is a TV explorer who goes missing in The River, an ABC horror thriller.
* Swingtown‘s Miriam Shor will give Leslie Bibb (Popular) a less-than-warm welcome in Good Christian Bitches, an ABC drama about a former “mean girl” who returns to her hometown, post-divorce, hoping to make nice. Yeah, good luck with that.