Scoop: Greek's Scott Michael Foster Comes Between Melissa & Joey

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Melissa Joan Hart, cougar? Such will be the case when Melissa & Joey resumes its freshman run with Greek‘s Scott Michael Foster on board as a love interest for Hart’s character.

TVLine has learned that Foster will be around for three episodes as George, a younger guy who catches Melissa’s fancy — and thus likely irks Joey Lawrence’s character — shortly after the ABC Family comedy returns with many new episodes this summer.

Hart isn’t the only on-screen paramour Foster has landed since shooting the Greek series finale (airing Monday). Just weeks ago, he booked a multi-episode run on NBC’s Parenthood, where he’s poised to be a love interest — an older man, natch — for Mae Whitman’s Amber.

Comments (8)

• I like Scott Michael Foster, but I really hopes that his post-Greek appearances have him trim his hair a little, like it was at the beginning of Greek’s run. Now his hair is looking ridiculously shaggy.

Comment by Dirk – March 4, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to see Scott getting around (That didn’t sound right). I’m gonna miss my weekly dose of Cappie.

Comment by Paige – March 4, 2011 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • His hair looks much better longer. He is winning these rolls with the longer hair so he needs to keep it.lol

Comment by GreekTV101 – March 4, 2011 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m trying to be patient, but I just want a freaking date already. The show hasn’t aired a new episode in five months, so I just want an official return date ABC Family!!!

Comment by Jenny – March 4, 2011 08:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It took Pretty Little Liars 5 months to air new episodes, it took Greek almost 9 months to air the final season. This is how ABC Family operates.

Comment by Kris – March 4, 2011 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wikipedia is saying June…

Comment by Zilly – March 8, 2011 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to see Scott getting roles! He’s one of the best things about Greek, so I’m glad he’ll still be around after the show’s gone.

And pairing him up with Mae Whitman is a GREAT idea. I might actually have to tune in to see that, even though Parenthood isn’t one of my regulars.

Comment by castiella – March 5, 2011 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And one more thing, more of a general comment:

I really appreciate that you guys seem to be making an effort to find decent pictures of the celebs you write about. EW and some of the other sites are notorious for picking horrendously unflattering photos, but most of the ones I’ve seen on here are great. So… good job!

Comment by castiella – March 5, 2011 08:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post