So Much Sexy This Tuesday! What Got You Hot?

Get More: Polls

It may still be winter, but the temperature across prime time this Tuesday night was decidedly warm, as a flurry of new pairings got, at the very least, flirty.

I’m about to rattle off a bunch of Tuesday-night spoilers, so unless you’ve seen what you want to see and are comfortable knowing who all pitched woo, turn back now.

For starters, on NCIS, the hour closed with a literally steamy encounter: Newcomer EJ Barrett (played by Sarah Jane Morris), fresh out of the shower and wearing only a towel, got up-close and personal with her new coworker, Tony. We got that blasted black-and-white freeze-frame, though, before the two (presumably) macked. Nice direction, Michael Weatherly!

Also in the 8 o’clock hour, No Ordinary Family gave us the always sexy/Sixy Tricia Helfer as a woman with the superpower of seduction. That led to, among other things, a passionate kiss ‘tween her and Jim — which made eyewitness Stephanie super-mad!

At 9, V finally made time for romance (or at least wanton sex), as Erica and Kyle decided to take a break from making war to make love. You can watch that scene here, via our friends at Fancast.com:

Come 10 pm, The Good Wife unleashed on us an unspoiled (if not entirely unexpected) kiss between Cary and Kalinda, while White Collar found Neal hot under the collar, as he and Sara were in the throes of checking each other out at a library (!) before Mozzie interrupted their inter…action.

Exclusive: White Collar Promotes Hilarie Burton to Series Regular

Comments (55)

• The Cary/Kalinda kiss. Even though you could notice a spark between them the last few episodes, it was kinda unexpected.

Comment by Chmarin – March 2, 2011 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Movie critic and guest co-host Chris Gore making out with a mannequin in a Charlie-Sheen-esque drug-fuled bender on Attack of the Show.

Comment by Rob J. – March 2, 2011 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even though I miss Hilarie and CM2 hotness on One Tree Hill a lot (still hoping for some small return, even if its prerecorded voiceover), I’ll admit, Hilarie and Matt are seriously steamy. I could watch that all next season.

Comment by JJ – March 2, 2011 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Much as I like Hilarie, a huge NO to her and Neal becoming a couple. Have a couple of rolls in the hay, okay, but nothing permanent.

Comment by Mary – March 2, 2011 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed. Love Hillarie Burton, but don’t like the Neal-Sara pair. Matt Bomer is ridiculously sexy though, I can watch him anytime :) I voted for Cary/Kalinda kiss here, sweet and sexy..it shows the vulnerable side of her..hope there’s more steamy scene of them!

Comment by Nita – March 11, 2011 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PARENTHOOD’s Joel telling Julia he will never cheat on her…VERY SEXY!

Comment by Jasmine – March 2, 2011 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, I was disappointed there. Made me feel like he couldn’t GET another woman. Like he’s giving up on being attractive. We’ll probably get divorced in a year or two.

Comment by Julia – March 2, 2011 11:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lewis and rival Kathy from the Cyclones had sparks flying last night. Especially when he defended both of their teams after a cheer-off from a bunch of sleazy guys.

Comment by Jenny – March 2, 2011 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The interaction between Neal and Sara was kinda expected but unexpected. I am glad they went there. Hope to see them get closer.

Comment by MJ – March 2, 2011 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really enjoyed “White Collar” & “NCIS” last night. Both very sexy!

Comment by Carole – March 2, 2011 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Cary/Kalinda kiss. Loved the more rare moment of vulnerability from Kalinda.

Comment by Meg – March 2, 2011 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Completely agree! I love seeing how vulnerable she is around him (and how much more caring/less cutthroat he is around her). Soo much chemistry!

Comment by Ashley – March 2, 2011 10:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Erica and Hobbes … HOT HOT HOT

Comment by Lea – March 2, 2011 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Erica and Hobbes = character-destroying and, personally, disgusting.

Neal Caffrey = hotness personified.

Cary/Kalinda = YES PLEASE.

Comment by AJ – March 2, 2011 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Um, hello, no contest: Erica Evans getting her groove on on/with Kyle Hobbes on V. Elizabeth Mitchell and Charles Mesure exploded with chemistry!

Comment by AndyLuvr – March 2, 2011 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Erica/Hobbes hook up was hot but icky.. they basically had sex over the pic of her hubsband who died few days before, not very romantic!

Comment by Sissi – March 2, 2011 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You mean her EX-husband, who left her b/c he didn’t trust her enough to believe that she hadn’t cheated on him? THAT ex-husband? Yeah, don’t care about him. Erica can do whatever she likes with whomever she likes.

Erica/Hobbes was total hotness!

Comment by Veronica – March 2, 2011 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah… If one thing subtracted points from the Hobbesica hook-up it was the photo :(

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – March 2, 2011 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No one sexier than Bomer

Comment by Kathy – March 2, 2011 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ah, yep, yep, yep, completely agree!

Comment by Mary – March 2, 2011 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree. I think that’s why his clinch with the bag o’ bones that is Sara Ellis got so many votes, because there’s really no natural or convincing Neal/Sara chemistry. But Bomer would be sexy reading the phone book, and even more so if doing so with his shirt off.

Comment by TF – March 3, 2011 03:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They you should get James Patterson’s new book “Toy” audio version when it comes out this month. Bomer reads it.

Comment by Kathleen – March 3, 2011 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definately Neal and Sara. Any moment with Neal is sexy.

Comment by Carol – March 2, 2011 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Erica and Hobbes… did things to my nether regions. Goddayum.

Comment by Kim – March 2, 2011 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked the Cary/Kalinda kiss, which, honestly was really surprising to me. But, honestly? The sexiest interaction was the chemistry between Sarah and Jason Ritter’s character last night on Parenthood. There is some SERIOUS chemistry there still.

Comment by Amanda – March 2, 2011 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I TOTALLY agree with you on the Parenthood-part…

Comment by l – March 3, 2011 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt Bomer on White Collar has the rest of them beat by a mile! Him just standing there looking at the screen is sexy.

Comment by mgb – March 2, 2011 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All season long I’ve been waiting for Erica to mack out with Father Jack. And I’ll continue to wait for that.

Comment by Jon – March 2, 2011 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree… lol. Although this was quite hot and sexy, I would like to think that it is in the heat of the moment (considering she tried to phone Jack first). Sorry, I love Joel Gretsch.

Comment by vanny – March 4, 2011 06:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MB is always hot, and I like Sarah as a character, but I’m indifferent to them as a couple. The kiss was OK, but IMO nowhere near as hot as the Erica/Hobbes hook up.

Comment by kat – March 2, 2011 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The White Collar scene between Neal and Sara was most definitely hot-and-bothery! Phew!

Comment by Katrina – March 2, 2011 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on, someone sexier than Michael Weatherly? Please! The guy had more steam coming off of him than the shower.Tiva fans are miffed it wasn’t between Tony and Ziva, otherwise the kiss would win in a landslide. I admit I’d rather it have been with Ziva too, but I still think it was HOT ! Michael Weatherly and NCIS rock!

Comment by TZfan – March 2, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Michael is nice but kind of old and frumpy…he’s no Matt

Comment by Camille – March 3, 2011 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely Neal and Sara! I so want to be in Sara’s place right now! Lucky girl!

Comment by camille – March 2, 2011 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • neal and sarah my God they were so hot. I can’t wait to see them again. thanks writer.

Comment by joyce 1975 – March 2, 2011 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • V! Erica and Hobbes were…wowza! If they had them do that earlier maybe the show would have a chance. Can I just say Liz mitchell is awesome?!

Comment by Yoda – March 2, 2011 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved the Cary/Kalinda scene but it wasn’t really sexy. It was more sweet. The NCIS scene was ridiculously out of the blue, and kinda like fanfiction. I went with White Collar.

Comment by nas – March 2, 2011 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t find NCIS sexy at all.

And I don’t think EJ is hot enough for Tony.

Comment by Jase – March 2, 2011 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • cary/kalinda was more sweet than sexy, but still loved it the most!

Comment by mel – March 2, 2011 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so not into Cary/Kalinda. One kiss, sure. A whole relationship, please no. Especially if it means her personality has to change to accommodate that douche.

Comment by xav – March 2, 2011 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah and Neal all the way.

Comment by ken – March 2, 2011 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neal and Sarah for sure. Although I would vote anything the sexiest if it includes Matt Bomer!

Comment by Elena – March 2, 2011 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg the Erica-Hobbes scene was suuuuuper hot!!!

Comment by uberfangirl – March 2, 2011 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I went with Neal and Sara. I hate the pairing, but I have to admit that that scene was pretty hot!

Comment by Megan – March 2, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I did not buy the NCIS romance at all. 0 chemistry between the two and the shower scene (seriously… wtf?) seemed hugely out of place.

I don’t watch any of the other shows, so I did not vote. :)

Comment by XK – March 2, 2011 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Erica/Hobbes…though, like Jon, I’m still holding out for Erica/Jack, especially now that Jack’s lost the collar. Erica/Hobbes are a sexy fling, but Erica/Jack have had a real connection since day 1.

Comment by shel – March 2, 2011 10:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely loved the Cary/Kalinda moment. It was a rare moment of sweetness from him (and you could see how deeply he has come to care for her… why else would he risk everything and put his job on the line?) It’s interesting to see how both these people, who are normally so manipulative, can bring out the best in each other.
    Plus, they’re both really hot… it’s nice eye candy :)

Comment by Ashley – March 2, 2011 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Erica/Hobbes! I want more!! Charles Mesure and Elizabeth Mitchell chemistry in undeniable! Erica and Hobbes have so much in common. I’m so bored by Jack, he’s no longer a priest but still acts like a priest, not like a soldier!

Comment by ripleyaeryn – March 3, 2011 01:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Duh, I don’t think just because they took away his collar, he is immediately going to stop thinking like a priest? Geez, give the guy a few weeks at least ?

Comment by Vanny – March 4, 2011 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sara and Neal, so hot together. They need to get together!!! That scene was smoking.

Comment by Kate – March 3, 2011 03:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “At 9, V finally made time for romance (or at least wanton sex), as Erica and Kyle decided to take a break from making war to make love. You can watch that scene here:”

You can watch that scene where, Matt? You can watch that scene where?!

Comment by DanielF23 – March 3, 2011 04:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah & Neal all the way. It’s about time they let Neal get a little action. But all he has to do really is stand there and he heats up the screen no matter what he is doing….that man is so ridiculously sexy.

Comment by SaphireDee – March 6, 2011 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post