So Much Sexy This Tuesday! What Got You Hot?

It may still be winter, but the temperature across prime time this Tuesday night was decidedly warm, as a flurry of new pairings got, at the very least, flirty.

I’m about to rattle off a bunch of Tuesday-night spoilers, so unless you’ve seen what you want to see and are comfortable knowing who all pitched woo, turn back now.

For starters, on NCIS, the hour closed with a literally steamy encounter: Newcomer EJ Barrett (played by Sarah Jane Morris), fresh out of the shower and wearing only a towel, got up-close and personal with her new coworker, Tony. We got that blasted black-and-white freeze-frame, though, before the two (presumably) macked. Nice direction, Michael Weatherly!

Also in the 8 o’clock hour, No Ordinary Family gave us the always sexy/Sixy Tricia Helfer as a woman with the superpower of seduction. That led to, among other things, a passionate kiss ‘tween her and Jim — which made eyewitness Stephanie super-mad!

At 9, V finally made time for romance (or at least wanton sex), as Erica and Kyle decided to take a break from making war to make love. You can watch that scene here, via our friends at Fancast.com:

Come 10 pm, The Good Wife unleashed on us an unspoiled (if not entirely unexpected) kiss between Cary and Kalinda, while White Collar found Neal hot under the collar, as he and Sara were in the throes of checking each other out at a library (!) before Mozzie interrupted their inter…action.

Exclusive: White Collar Promotes Hilarie Burton to Series Regular

(polls)

1. Chmarin says:

The Cary/Kalinda kiss. Even though you could notice a spark between them the last few episodes, it was kinda unexpected.

2. Rob J. says:

Movie critic and guest co-host Chris Gore making out with a mannequin in a Charlie-Sheen-esque drug-fuled bender on Attack of the Show.

3. JJ says:

Even though I miss Hilarie and CM2 hotness on One Tree Hill a lot (still hoping for some small return, even if its prerecorded voiceover), I’ll admit, Hilarie and Matt are seriously steamy. I could watch that all next season.

• Mary says:

Much as I like Hilarie, a huge NO to her and Neal becoming a couple. Have a couple of rolls in the hay, okay, but nothing permanent.

• Nita says:

Agreed. Love Hillarie Burton, but don’t like the Neal-Sara pair. Matt Bomer is ridiculously sexy though, I can watch him anytime :) I voted for Cary/Kalinda kiss here, sweet and sexy..it shows the vulnerable side of her..hope there’s more steamy scene of them!

4. Jasmine says:

PARENTHOOD’s Joel telling Julia he will never cheat on her…VERY SEXY!

• Julia says:

Actually, I was disappointed there. Made me feel like he couldn’t GET another woman. Like he’s giving up on being attractive. We’ll probably get divorced in a year or two.

5. Jenny says:

Lewis and rival Kathy from the Cyclones had sparks flying last night. Especially when he defended both of their teams after a cheer-off from a bunch of sleazy guys.

6. MJ says:

The interaction between Neal and Sara was kinda expected but unexpected. I am glad they went there. Hope to see them get closer.

7. Meg says:

The Cary/Kalinda kiss. Loved the more rare moment of vulnerability from Kalinda.

• Ashley says:

Completely agree! I love seeing how vulnerable she is around him (and how much more caring/less cutthroat he is around her). Soo much chemistry!

8. Lea says:

Erica and Hobbes … HOT HOT HOT

9. AJ says:

Erica and Hobbes = character-destroying and, personally, disgusting.

Neal Caffrey = hotness personified.

Cary/Kalinda = YES PLEASE.

10. AndyLuvr says:

Um, hello, no contest: Erica Evans getting her groove on on/with Kyle Hobbes on V. Elizabeth Mitchell and Charles Mesure exploded with chemistry!

11. Sissi says:

Erica/Hobbes hook up was hot but icky.. they basically had sex over the pic of her hubsband who died few days before, not very romantic!

• Veronica says:

You mean her EX-husband, who left her b/c he didn’t trust her enough to believe that she hadn’t cheated on him? THAT ex-husband? Yeah, don’t care about him. Erica can do whatever she likes with whomever she likes.

Erica/Hobbes was total hotness!

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Yeah… If one thing subtracted points from the Hobbesica hook-up it was the photo :(

12. Kathy says:

No one sexier than Bomer

• Mary says:

Ah, yep, yep, yep, completely agree!

• TF says:

Agree. I think that’s why his clinch with the bag o’ bones that is Sara Ellis got so many votes, because there’s really no natural or convincing Neal/Sara chemistry. But Bomer would be sexy reading the phone book, and even more so if doing so with his shirt off.

• Kathleen says:

They you should get James Patterson’s new book “Toy” audio version when it comes out this month. Bomer reads it.

13. Carol says:

Definately Neal and Sara. Any moment with Neal is sexy.

14. Kim says:

Erica and Hobbes… did things to my nether regions. Goddayum.

15. Amanda says:

I liked the Cary/Kalinda kiss, which, honestly was really surprising to me. But, honestly? The sexiest interaction was the chemistry between Sarah and Jason Ritter’s character last night on Parenthood. There is some SERIOUS chemistry there still.

16. mgb says:

Matt Bomer on White Collar has the rest of them beat by a mile! Him just standing there looking at the screen is sexy.

17. Jon says:

All season long I’ve been waiting for Erica to mack out with Father Jack. And I’ll continue to wait for that.

• vanny says:

I agree… lol. Although this was quite hot and sexy, I would like to think that it is in the heat of the moment (considering she tried to phone Jack first). Sorry, I love Joel Gretsch.

18. kat says:

MB is always hot, and I like Sarah as a character, but I’m indifferent to them as a couple. The kiss was OK, but IMO nowhere near as hot as the Erica/Hobbes hook up.

19. Katrina says:

The White Collar scene between Neal and Sara was most definitely hot-and-bothery! Phew!

20. TZfan says:

Come on, someone sexier than Michael Weatherly? Please! The guy had more steam coming off of him than the shower.Tiva fans are miffed it wasn’t between Tony and Ziva, otherwise the kiss would win in a landslide. I admit I’d rather it have been with Ziva too, but I still think it was HOT ! Michael Weatherly and NCIS rock!

21. camille says:

Definitely Neal and Sara! I so want to be in Sara’s place right now! Lucky girl!

22. joyce 1975 says:

neal and sarah my God they were so hot. I can’t wait to see them again. thanks writer.

23. Yoda says:

V! Erica and Hobbes were…wowza! If they had them do that earlier maybe the show would have a chance. Can I just say Liz mitchell is awesome?!

24. nas says:

Loved the Cary/Kalinda scene but it wasn’t really sexy. It was more sweet. The NCIS scene was ridiculously out of the blue, and kinda like fanfiction. I went with White Collar.

25. Jase says:

I didn’t find NCIS sexy at all.

And I don’t think EJ is hot enough for Tony.

26. mel says:

cary/kalinda was more sweet than sexy, but still loved it the most!

27. xav says:

I’m so not into Cary/Kalinda. One kiss, sure. A whole relationship, please no. Especially if it means her personality has to change to accommodate that douche.

28. ken says:

Sarah and Neal all the way.

29. Elena says:

Neal and Sarah for sure. Although I would vote anything the sexiest if it includes Matt Bomer!

30. uberfangirl says:

omg the Erica-Hobbes scene was suuuuuper hot!!!

31. Megan says:

I went with Neal and Sara. I hate the pairing, but I have to admit that that scene was pretty hot!

32. XK says:

I did not buy the NCIS romance at all. 0 chemistry between the two and the shower scene (seriously… wtf?) seemed hugely out of place.

I don’t watch any of the other shows, so I did not vote. :)

33. shel says:

Erica/Hobbes…though, like Jon, I’m still holding out for Erica/Jack, especially now that Jack’s lost the collar. Erica/Hobbes are a sexy fling, but Erica/Jack have had a real connection since day 1.

34. Ashley says:

I absolutely loved the Cary/Kalinda moment. It was a rare moment of sweetness from him (and you could see how deeply he has come to care for her… why else would he risk everything and put his job on the line?) It’s interesting to see how both these people, who are normally so manipulative, can bring out the best in each other.
    Plus, they’re both really hot… it’s nice eye candy :)

35. ripleyaeryn says:

Erica/Hobbes! I want more!! Charles Mesure and Elizabeth Mitchell chemistry in undeniable! Erica and Hobbes have so much in common. I’m so bored by Jack, he’s no longer a priest but still acts like a priest, not like a soldier!

• Vanny says:

Duh, I don’t think just because they took away his collar, he is immediately going to stop thinking like a priest? Geez, give the guy a few weeks at least ?

36. Kate says:

Sara and Neal, so hot together. They need to get together!!! That scene was smoking.

37. DanielF23 says:

“At 9, V finally made time for romance (or at least wanton sex), as Erica and Kyle decided to take a break from making war to make love. You can watch that scene here:”

You can watch that scene where, Matt? You can watch that scene where?!

38. SaphireDee says:

Sarah & Neal all the way. It’s about time they let Neal get a little action. But all he has to do really is stand there and he heats up the screen no matter what he is doing….that man is so ridiculously sexy.

39. a fan says: