Exclusive

Exclusive: Lost Two and a Half Men Episode Had Charlie Sleeping With a Man!

Had Charlie Sheen returned to the Two and a Half Men set this week, he would’ve had a surprise waiting for him: a possible same-sex hook-up!

According to some casting intel acquired by TVLine, one of the show’s four “lost” episodes was to find Sheen’s onscreen alter ego spending the night with a man.

Two and a Half Men and CBS Bosses Break Silence on Charlie Sheen

Just prior to the plug being pulled on the season (perhaps you’ve read a thing or two about that?), Men producers were casting the role of Jonathan, a fortysomething client of Lyndsey’s (Courtney Thorne-Smith) who just so happens to be gay. Charlie befriends Jonathan, and the two end up partying the night away.

Cut to the following morning when they wake up in bed together with absolutely no memory of what may or may not have happened.

Two and a Half Men Shuts Down Production For the Season, Citing Charlie Sheen’s ‘Conduct’

Thoughts? Was this Lorre’s subtle way of having some fun with Sheen?

1. John Berggren says:

The only people who really forget that much are the ones who actually remember.

• Ginger says:

I say it is time for a spin off called.

Berta!!
      Or replace Charlie with Will Farrel as a well off dim wit cousin.
      He made it rich in a venture. With no kids or family he drops in as Charlie is leaving. He stays a few days and Allan see the golden goose again…Hmmm it might work.

2. Tucker says:

Eh…

3. Dryden says:

Har har, because two men touching is so hilarious and outrageous, right Chuck?

4. tristram says:

great, so more hilarity would ensue based on gay stereotypes and straight male homophobia. I’m glad this insipid show is off the air. Jon Cryer, what would Duckie say?

• whatevs says:

You can label anything as homophobia if you want to, but no straight man wants to think that he may have had sex with a man. It’s only fair.

• Jake says:

Exactly just like many gay men would be upset to find out they may have slept with a woman. What wouldyou call that, straightaphobia? It goes both ways. I’m gay and I have to say, some gay men are just WAY too sensitive when it comes to issues like that. Does anyone honestly believe Charlie Sheen would be comfortable with the knowledge he had sex with a guy? Besides, yy the end of the episode you know he would have found out nothing happened.

5. JustinRYoung says:

Probably because he’s bi-winning… duh

6. melissa says:

HAHA, it kills me that now we’ll never get to see it..
    i don’t think it’s homophobic or anything, would it bother people so much if it was a gay man who woke up with a girl? is just a situation that puts a character in a uncomfortable situation, wich makes it funny for us to watch

7. Rich says:

Chuck Lorre seems to be a pompous fool who is largely going blameless. Pity…

Charlie seems to be in a real crisis. Too bad the show runners needed Charlie to say something about the producers to take it all seriously. From what I have seen, bipolar would be my guess.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is acting with any class or compassion, with the exception of Jon and Angus and other actors.

• Laurel says:

I agree !

Lorre seems to be skating by here with any media scrutiny what so ever.
      Even though he couldn’t resist yet another “Vanity Card” this week after swearing them off just last week.
      Vanity is an appropiate name for it indeed.

Lorre seems to want to play the victim in this situation
      However while Sheen was doing his rehab as promised Lorre felt the need to take pot shots at him with his “Vanity Cards”.

Sheen wasn’t talking to the media or making public statements at the time he was focused on his rehab and getting back to work.

What purpose did it serve for the Producer of the show to take a pot shot at him ? And now he wants to act like he’s innocent in all of this.

• Nicole says:

I’m sorry, but why is Chuck Lorre to blame for any of this? Is he Sheen’s babysitter? Sheen is a grown man who clearly has issues, whether they be addiction, mental illness or both. I don’t understand the hate for Lorre. It’s not the producer’s job to hold the actor’s hand and make sure he’s living his life well outside of work. Sheen has family and friends for that. I have no strong feelings about Lorre other than I usually find his vanity cards to be entertaining at the end of Big Bang Theory, but I’m genuinely confused by the hatred directed at a man who seems to be no more to blame that anyone who worked on the show. The best I can figure is that Sheen fans need someone to retaliate against and since Sheen’s pointing the finger at Lorre, they’re jumping on the bandwagon. Is that it? Because otherwise I don’t get it.

• JL says:

Charle says Lorre has been toxic for 8 years.
        I believe it.

I also believe WB and CBS said there were no scripts.

Lore and WB and CBS have breached their contract with Charlie.

Charlie will win th legal battle.

Good for Charlie.

JL

• pat says:

I agree, I read what the last episode was on Wikipedia. But now Charlie is dead, but does he die in the episode in Paris with Rose? And maybe from season 7 the will episode that left Alan with the house should have been followed thru. Then he could rent with option to stay and Walden would be the renter. Alas, all is lost because our good man Chuck didn’t to want to bring memories of Charlie again.

CHUCK DO YOU THINK LOYAL FANS WILL FORGET HIM? ? ? ?

Walden is a fluke not even funny, no character, and totally unbelievable. He is reminiscent of “That 70’s Show” and that wasn’t all that great.

8. xwiseguyx says:

I’d prefer to see this episode with John Stamos playing the role of Charlie.

9. Elizabeth says:

I don’t feel sorry for Charlie. He is outsmarting everyone by trying to get fired so they are forced to pay out his contract. It f-ing brilliant really because he will get paid and be able to move on to major league 3 and another show on HBo which will pay him more. Notice his ex wives have not Sao a word because they know they will get a boatload of cash if his plan works.

• John Berggren says:

I swear this theory that Charlie himself is logging in under pseudonyms bears merit. There is not and will not be an HBO series. The producer of ML3 which may or may not ever come to fruition has basically said that presently he doesn’t want to work with Charlie. If I were an actor with his potential, I wouldn’t want to be hanging my hat on a Threequel to a decades old movie series that probably didn’t need a part 2 in the first place.

I’d rather see Tom Selleck, Steve Guttenberg, and Ted Danson back for Three Men and a Bride.

• Tucker says:

Never mind the fact that there already was a third ‘Major League’ movie. With Scott Bakula, no less. (And Corbin Bernsen, ‘natch.) That’s how well that franchise is doing.

10. tkart says:

I hope that CBS/Warner Bros. have something that they can use against him in his ‘lawsuit’ so that they do not have to pay him for the remainder of his contract! He’s lost his freaking mind! He will be right where he was before ‘2 1/2 Men’, obscurity, once he loses this job for good; no one will want to insure him! Thankfully so, since he really isn’t that good of an actor anyways, never has been!

Calling John Stamos to replace this loser…. Stat!

11. Mike says:

Didn’t I see this on an episode of Three’s Company when Jack and Mr. Roper woke up in bed together? How original.

12. Justin says:

Par for the course of this insipid bland show….

Straight douchebag, who’s character has slept with hundreds of thousands of different women, may have slept with a man!!!! Omg!!! Because the prospect of sleeping with a man is so hilarious in 2011!
    GROTY!!!!

And of course, because this is the blandest sitcom in the history of human existence, that doesn’t dare challenge it’s audience with even the slightest controversial assertion, by the end they would of course find out nothing happened. This would of course be met with cheering and hollering by Charlie, because nothing would be worse than accidentally engaging in a sexual act that a substantial number of Americans enjoy on a daily basis. This act must of course be mocked and degraded in an uber bland sitcom.

13. fred says:

What’s not funny about Charlie getting Rogered?

14. Nate says:

Show is so full of fail. What scares me is what it says about America when garbage like this, the Jersey Shore, Paris Hilton, that other skank and all her sisters, etc. get so much attention. Damn. Just damn.

15. accidentalleaking says:

I thought the shows hadn’t been written? I don’t know where you got your info from but someone’s been lying to you (or trying to make Lorre look like he had actually done some work).

16. Nicole says:

I think the show Will still be good whitout Charlie Sheen if they sould contineue the show, it could be about Alan and he’s new life with his girlfriend and teenage son and that he moves back in to his girlfriends hous that has been rebuildt, and that he is now neigbours Whit hes ex-wife Judith and Herb and the baby. Idéas from Sweden! : )

17. Alfredd says:

Hi , Hello to all, Im writting this on behalf, to the producers and bosses of the show[ two and a half men],that has givin most of us good humor along with comedy attic’s that are done well with the story at hand, It’s too bad that both sides, and all involed couldn’t go back to the show and finish the series off rightly,so that everyone is not left hangin in the lurches,the show has had some up’s and downs but what doesn’t, if things could be set back to normal and the show continue, as it was, we could have a major hit once again,no matter the out come for the ending,[It would be a sitcom that would be great to finish this era of television]it would be nice to see the show go to end with the actors that started it all,from beginning to end, it is A show, you like the more you watch it. Alfredd.

• pat says:

It is addictive, started watching in rerun status and love the show. I commented regarding the show and the way it cut him out. And about Kutcher being put in. I think Stamos would have done better. A K hasn’t got the levity of dry comedy to make the show what most fans liked. Would have been nice if both could have worked out a plan.